• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread v4.1

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread has gotten real quiet since WAKA took control and brought stability to the shard.

You're welcome.

:thumbup1:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im pretty sure you all suck at PvP.

Except Poo and thats cuz hes a bard.

me->:bdh:<-PvP Thread.

H

harrypotted III

So is it worth even coming back after being gone for almost 2 yearS?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not unless you want to join COP and hide in a house all night. Peon seems to enjoy it. A few of them are still around, kind of..

J

[JD]

On the eve of the latest night, the heroes of the MIN alliance vanquished the True Harrower and retrieved stat scrolls o’plenty from the big H himself.

It began as a normal day, though fate seemingly had a hand in the events to unfold as lost friends from far and wide returned home seemingly out of nowhere. It was decided the 2nd largest evil in Sosaria had reigned too long and must be dealt with.

The Harrower had taken up residence in the filth of a hole known as Wrong. His choice of infestation would be his undoing as the fortified walls of Wrong proved to be an asset against the true evil of Sosaria, the council of Mages.

An enemy shade was stealthing around invoking great powers of summoning to bring Harbringers down on the heroes. In a surprise twist of fate, the Harbringers realized they had been deceived by the evil forces of COM and set forth to aid us in our battle. The leader of the Harbringers could be heard shouting from afar, “Vanquish the True Harrower… we got these guys, MIN!”

In the end, there were good fights and many tales will be told. Even a few free MR2, Luck 140 robes, I hear…

Being this was my first experience vanquishing the True Harrower, my mind quickly set itself upon the task of doing things differently next time the Harrower should rear his ugly face.

Sup thou,
Corp Por,
-V

Attachments

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you couldnt find what you were looking for on Facebook Lefty and you decided to come here.

I dont think your gonna find what your looking for here either my friend.

Haha

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this what the pvp boards on Sonoma have boiled down to? Sad. I just might have to come play over here again and show you girls what's what.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you couldnt find what you were looking for on Facebook Lefty and you decided to come here.

I dont think your gonna find what your looking for here either my friend.

Haha

ROFL Yeah, you are sure right there, but I find it entertaining at times.

M

MasterP

Good fight tonight COP. Killed 3 of the 4 of you vs only me. KMS was the only surviver...Killed NoMercy...Energizer...Sugar...Only KMS got away with like 10 hps a few times. Was fun :)

T

ThraximusZog

The only diff between you so called "PVPers" (all of you) and Queen Mum carebears that "help people" make themselves famous is that they don't fight yet you do...but you all are still a bunch of little gossip queens. lol nothing ever changes.

Lets face it, no matter how many little wars all you conduct..be it one fight here then change'n to the new flavor of the month guild here once u loose is that compared to the ZOG EMPIRE, all you are just a bunch of little **** ants in the history of Ultima Online.

I was reading some of the posts in this thread and have already forgotten ur names.

All this chat about Thrax2 and PAS..perhaps its time I came outta my slumber and feast on new players and other lower forms of uo players once more..aka anyone who reads this.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gawd!! Who let this non-pvper into this thread.

ThraxPOS..please..feel free to try to pvp anytime you like. Your participation is welcome. Just make sure you have alot of insurance gold in the bank..you die easier than PAS.

S

Sirus

If you guys get in a big battle and want a reporter there that can take some vid and screenshots just icq me. 617-561-080

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You Missed a grip of Waka on Ice Island today..... There was an IDOC Keep (think it was a keep) and roughly ~18 Different Waka Characters lol.. KMS & I ea. died 2x but we killed ALOT more than that ..

S

Sirus

Just get ahold of me and let me know next time. Anything really good in the keep?

J

[JD]

watch the smack talk in general chat then check fel yew or any other hotspots lol

S

Sirus

watch the smack talk in general chat then check fel yew or any other hotspots lol
I am not going to report on fights at yew moongate.. i was talking about maybe champ spawns or idocs.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You Missed a grip of Waka on Ice Island today..... There was an IDOC Keep (think it was a keep) and roughly ~18 Different Waka Characters lol.. KMS & I ea. died 2x but we killed ALOT more than that ..
I was not there but was told there were ALOT of people there fighting WAKA...and it was WAKA that walked away alive and with the IDOC. EVERYONE who opposed WAKA went home in stat. Many WAKA never died even once.

I don't know how you gauge it but that is a WIN in most of the population's book.

If you really want to see how tough you are..how about setting up 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3 or whatever number you like against WAKA. Getting the kill shot when you are 1 of a large group on one of WAKA is not the way to properly weigh yourself.

:thumbup1:

:popcorn:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:
I was not there but was told there were ALOT of people there fighting WAKA...
At all Times Waka had 200%+ more people ....

and it was WAKA that walked away alive and with the IDOC.
Waka did not Walk away ALIVE.... Doogie / Asha / Fallen Leaf / Darkside & 2 others that I can't recall the name of all Died to me... I gained like 17 punkte in that fight..

EVERYONE who opposed WAKA went home in stat. Many WAKA never died even once.
Many Waka NEVER did Anything but run back to the group and Xheal those attacking.... see the 200%+ Waka note lol.

I don't know how you gauge it but that is a WIN in most of the population's book.
Your the same guy that feels like you accomplished something when you pop-shot a new res aren't ya? Having 18+ diff Waka characters beat less than 1/3 rd their #'s.... lol WOW Mad skillz!

Last but not least...... You weren't there....but then again that's your approach to PvP isn't it...... ??? lol.

For laughs..

http://vboards.stratics.com/1001092-post131.html

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:

At all Times Waka had 200%+ more people ....

Waka did not Walk away ALIVE.... Doogie / Asha / Fallen Leaf / Darkside & 2 others that I can't recall the name of all Died to me... I gained like 17 punkte in that fight..

Many Waka NEVER did Anything but run back to the group and Xheal those attacking.... see the 200%+ Waka note lol.

Your the same guy that feels like you accomplished something when you pop-shot a new res aren't ya? Having 18+ diff Waka characters beat less than 1/3 rd their #'s.... lol WOW Mad skillz!

Last but not least...... You weren't there....but then again that's your approach to PvP isn't it...... ??? lol.

For laughs..

http://vboards.stratics.com/1001092-post131.html
LoL been playing sonoma for the past few days and all I can say it I've killed so many Crazy Ks as well as Jack a few times.

Something just never change. :thumbup1:

Oh nice link peon. :thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL been playing sonoma for the past few days and all I can say it I've killed so many Crazy Ks as well as Jack a few times.

Something just never change. :thumbup1:

Oh nice link peon. :thumbup1:
*Yawn* And yet my kill points just keep climbing on your weak asses, so much that I have to drop them off to a holding character. Welcome back to Sonoma, sorry to see that neither of you learned how to PvP any more than you did the last time you were here. Is there a single shard left that you have not been run off of yet?

Nice to see things remain the same :thumbup1:

Hey Thrax2...you join COP yet..Peon did.....LAWLS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

PS: So what faction will you be joining..COP or TB? SL is now ours. LOLLLLLL

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:
*Yawn* And yet my kill points just keep climbing on your weak asses, so much that I have to drop them off to a holding character.
LOL.... stealing faction sigils @ 3am & picking up the points 10 hours later when people happen to be at work........

Welcome back to Sonoma, sorry to see that neither of you learned how to PvP any more than you did the last time you were here.
#1... Peon never left
#2... Both of us will hand you your butt on a silver plater lol... You want a 1 on 1 ??? YES or NO ?

J

[JD]

I am not going to report on fights at yew moongate.. i was talking about maybe champ spawns or idocs.
with waka changing factions, much fighting/stealing has occurred between the MIN base and the SL Fel Yew base.

B

Busters

So now that Wu is back, is peon going to jump back to the other side, or will cop be recruiting all of scam???:lol:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Peon..the last time we fought, you lasted...what..4 seconds?? LOL. :thumbup1:

Until you show that you have even remotely learned anything..like every single member of COP (of which you are a part of..LOLLLLL), you simply are too far below our level of play to even be considered.

Xfer..make a name for yourself (besides being the current laughing stock...joined COP..Bahahahahahaaaa) and come back in a year or two. Maybe you can get your shot then. :thumbup1:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So now that Wu is back, is peon going to jump back to the other side, or will cop be recruiting all of scam???:lol:
We have about 10 people or so. We are getting easily outnumbered by Waka/Cop but we did still manage to kill plenty (at least for me).

We got some old scams coming back. They are just remaking their suits/characters because when WaCOP was hiding and we got struck by the ultimate boredom we went on world tour PvPing.

It will suck if we have to fight Peon, but (as far as I know) we arent joining up with any zerg guild (eg Waka/COP). Because that defeats the purpose. :lol:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with waka changing factions, much fighting/stealing has occurred between the MIN base and the SL Fel Yew base.
Why is waka changing factions? Weird why they did it after we put a crew back on Sonoma as SL... sigh
Defending CoM base is too hard for stealthers and archers? Maybe they dont want to get stated like how we came back the first day (personally 30+ kill points earned in 3 hours)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Peon..the last time we fought, you lasted...what..4 seconds?? LOL
Keep dreaming Snake... I can say ALOT of stuff but just bc I SAY it don't make it true lol...

Until you show that you have even remotely learned anything..like every single member of COP (of which you are a part of..LOLLLLL), you simply are too far below our level of play to even be considered.
So what your REALLLY saying is your too chicken @#$# to fight me in a 1 on 1 ... I knew that already but nice of you to confirm it.

Xfer..make a name for yourself (besides being the current laughing stock...joined COP..Bahahahahahaaaa) and come back in a year or two. Maybe you can get your shot then.
LOLOLOL..... a "year or two".... Is that how LONG you expect it to take for you to get to my level?? Widow... you play BAD stealthers 99% of the time & everyone knows it.. Your a joke. Your only use is that your on 24/7 (get outside much??) so your good @ watching DSP & sigils ... *chuckles*

@ War.... Well I haven't seen you guys back on Sonoma yet really, but then again I play the same hours I usually do..... & Yea.. It will suck to fight me = P .... But fact is I put up with like 3-4 months of ZERO activity other than the Chessy guys (& pinging 100+ sucks) Makes things interesting !

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG..the slaughter tonight on the Moo-bies and (lol) SCAM was epic, even with us being outnumbered 2 to one.

Everyone laughed at Thrax2's entry into the fray..."I ain't goin' out der..you guyz is gettin' moider'd" and then logged off after some weak ass **** talk in general chat :sad4:

Peon and COP...LOLLLLL.... no-where to be found (except in Trammel) at all after getting wiped out earlier :gee:

Good job girls.... do I get at least a reach around after the servicing you got tonight?? :thumbup1:

Better go get into TB or COP....get da frack out of MY SL.

J

[JD]

Why is waka changing factions? Weird why they did it after we put a crew back on Sonoma as SL... sigh
Defending CoM base is too hard for stealthers and archers? Maybe they dont want to get stated like how we came back the first day (personally 30+ kill points earned in 3 hours)
they removed the com moongate and i'm told the only way into the com base now is via boat, so it sucks for them if they wanted to take sigils (which we had at the time). as to why they chose SL over going TB you would have to ask them :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they removed the com moongate and i'm told the only way into the com base now is via boat, so it sucks for them if they wanted to take sigils (which we had at the time). as to why they chose SL over going TB you would have to ask them :)
It beats me why they chose SL over TB. We had decent fights with COP and Waka over a week ago (it was just me bam goldberg vs WaCOP zerg. At the time all on our SL characters). So it's freaking strange that they know we are coming back and still decided to join SL.

Well maybe it's because they have a SL point horder? Since we all know there are quite a few waka members who cant keep their items on without some "i honor your leadership" help from some trammie character with 30k points. :lol:

I feel bad for Sonoma PvP forum. Since the day I stopped posting 2 months ago and there's nothing exciting going on here for over 2 months. ZERO intimidating actual ingame screenshots, no making **** up to counter my actual ingame screenies, no lies and drama (coz they cant post screenshots:lol:). Man when I was posting we go thru 500 posts in couple weeks... Guess we need someone who's willing and not afraid to post actual in-game screenshots of truth. It's always a blast when people who tries to make up stories and all they have for prove is "coz i said so". :lol:

Due to RL reason I stopped playing for 2 full months and spent my little spare time PvPing on Pac Napa and Cheesy which are all at least 10 times more pvp active than Sonoma. Other than Pac which is a zerg shard, Napa and Cheesy you get plenty of people who likes to go field fight solo 1v1. and Sonoma pvp fourm had less than 20 posts over 2 months I mean WTF?

Sonoma really didnt change, 2 huge guild that shares 90% of the fel players. rolleyes:

Well we are trying to get some of our old members back while a few offsharders came with us. I know peon is now a Copie now so we will see what happens. But dont worry, our number doesnt even come close to what waka/cop can field and hopefully our new guys are capable of putting up some interesting fights against all odds then it will be just like the old times. Well me and goldberg tried to raid a 2 men waka dsp we failed coz it ended up 2v5 and we both didnt have a warhorse (damn newb stealther) :thumbup1: but hey fighting against a team 250% our number... something certain guild would never ever attempt (other than steahing around and taking pop shots and be proud of how he "kicks ass" in PvP rolleyes: we all know who that is)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

@ War.... Well I haven't seen you guys back on Sonoma yet really, but then again I play the same hours I usually do..... & Yea.. It will suck to fight me = P .... But fact is I put up with like 3-4 months of ZERO activity other than the Chessy guys (& pinging 100+ sucks) Makes things interesting !
Yep I've been PvPing like that when 99% of the people there can chase me down, but it was still better than ZERO ACTIVITY. :thumbup1: Well feels like I am flying on Sonoma, even tho I still couldnt chase most of wakas down with my 19 ping. :(

And the chance for us to fight you will be low, because those new guys are all eastcoast which is 3 hours faster than us. The time you play would be around 3am to 5am for them... but oh well we will see.

Judging by the past a few days, I have to take away the easiest kill award from Sugar and Spice and give it proudly to Jack, and Crazy K, I mean I cant stop laughing, those two are some serious hardcore archers who's good at donating points. tyty

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice fights in dsp to both COP and Waka, it was pretty cool.
We got 12 scrolls only thing good was 120 bushido, but the fights were exciting and enjoyable.

T

Trinsauce

Waka's move to SL was predetermined prior to SCAM coming back to Sonoma... Character was already transferred to get SL war horses prior to SCAM coming back... It would've been pointless for us to go TB with 16 SL warhorses transferring over + 2 xfer tokens...

So think what yall wanna think but that up above was THE ONLY REASON Waka went SL

M

MasterP

Nice fights in dsp to both COP and Waka, it was pretty cool.
We got 12 scrolls only thing good was 120 bushido, but the fights were exciting and enjoyable.
Yeah was fun stuff but I had to go to work. Wish i could of stayed to keep fighting. :(

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waka's move to SL was predetermined prior to SCAM coming back to Sonoma... Character was already transferred to get SL war horses prior to SCAM coming back... It would've been pointless for us to go TB with 16 SL warhorses transferring over + 2 xfer tokens...

So think what yall wanna think but that up above was THE ONLY REASON Waka went SL
Hmm ok, dont worry, when we did the DSP it was pretty ******** that we wiped your group many times but was unable to stat you. We are already being zergged and unable to stat so you guys can get quick rezzes really sucks.

Lets see what happens :lol:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either go TB or join COP like we all know you dream of doing and like WAKA has ordered you to do.. seeing as how you are allied with them, it would be the proper thing to do.

You and Mercy must be blood kin.

Issue resolved.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hehe

WAKA's are crunchy and good!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm..still not seeing these wannabes orange yet. I wonder just how large that fear bulge down their throat is that could be holding them back..LOL!!

Thrax2..if you see 10 WAKA coming to kill you, it is not that 10 are needed..it's just that there happen to be 10 seperate people on who know they can face stomp you on their worst day and are running in to get the kill on you...nothing less..nothing more..

Get some real skill boy and try..just try a little..to not always have to play the gimp-o-the-week templates. I mean..really..really??? A Bok / Mystic?? LOL...going to be nerfed into oblivion in the upcoming patch. I know you read the upcoming news. What will you do then..disappear again...LOL. The lowest...I mean the absolute LOWEST.. of COP (Mercy) has more PvP skill than you have ever demonstrated on your best day.

You have always been worthless son. How about you try to get something real going on. :thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woohoo...I see orange people that are not the usual COP meat bags. Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, sure as hell not alot of fun.

There was no question as to where we were..everyone knew we were guarding the sigs in SL base.

Easy slaughter of Moo-bies and SCAM ....complete no-show from COP, except for Mercy's incessant whine in General chat (If that kid tells you the sun is shining..you had best go to the window and look). There was also a couple minutes of KMS..but those situations are much akin to the 6 year old girl with curls in her hair... on the playground... who runs around ...just runs around mindlessly in circles...hoping the boys will chase her. Then he dies.

If one WAKA shows up on a stealther...just one mind you (and not me)..well according to these losers, the entire guild is on stealthers :rant2: ..even though we are all playing mages. THAT is funny stuff right there!!

Pitiful attempts ladies... you all are lacking any hair down there and are a disgrace to the art of PvP.

Who owns the towns? WAKA

Who owns the field? WAKA

Who owns the spawns? WAKA

Who is the only one who runs Harrys? WAKA

Who messes around with your mom? WAKA

Who owns Tram? Well..ok..that one we give to them, we just have no desire to own Tram. :thumbup1:

Thrax2 and Peon? .... LOL :gee:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..another Rick-Roll of SCAM this afternoon. How easy was that?? These guys just live in stat. :thumbup1:

:stir: :popcorn:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there no-one...no-one at all..who can test the all encompassing power of WAKA?

We saw a lot of smack talk from Thrax2 and Peon :yell:..but all we see of them is their dead bodies on the ground. I have to give the easiest kill award to Thrax2 though..truly this person should stay in Trammel. Peon runs an easy second with Thorin solidly in the 3rd easiest kill position..only because his 2 mares delay his black and white vision by a few more seconds.

Moo-bies: :bowdown: to WAKA
SCAM: :bowdown: to WAKA
COP: welll...lol :bowdown: :bowdown: to WAKA

Good job girls but it is damn good to see you (except for COP stealthers *Peon*..who can't be seen) out there giving it the old college try :thumbup:

:stir:

T

Trinsauce

Had a fun run in with SCAM late night... Well not the SCAM we're used to but the ones that they "recruited" from Chessy... Non Usus, JOYstick, QueenzLOLZ, and Ms Oj Simpson.

We came in and got them the 1st run in... then they challenged us to a 4 on 4... Asha asked for a 1 on 1 and he got some excuses about pinging 125 (however they were zoom zooming off my screen and I ping 14 to Sonoma)... So after a bit of talking they wouldn't accept a 1v1 so we accepted the 4v4 (Seems Waka has to always come and fight on other peoples terms since they won't ever come fight us where we want it at)...

Both guilds fought in the guard zone which was stupid considering Waka had reds and all of SCAM was blue (Imagine that... SCAM never plays blues right WU?)... Unable to xheal in gzone 4 Waka ended up dropping... We'll give that one to SCAM...

3rd go around was a total annihilation of SCAM... they agreed to fight way up north past the "5 houses" away from gzone... was a short fight... Then the whining came in General Chat (*plays the violin* Queenz "Way to mana vamp" "Why'd u dismount so much" "I'm juss not gonna log on here anymore if that's how yall r gonna play") It was quite sad... They play templates that r gimptastic and don't expect us to exploit their weaknesses in a FIELD FIGHT??? Come on now...

But back to the lecture at hand... THANK YOU NEW SCAM GUYS!!! U brought fun to the game tonight... we chained spawns left and right out of boredom and yall logged on and asked for a fight... Hopefully Non Usus can light a fire under his Chessy guildies and bring us more fights... WIN OR LOSE WAKA WILL FIGHT...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:sad2: "I am going to take my ball and go home" :sad2:

Notice how not a one of them said a thing about Thrax2 being a scrub except that he had been in the guild a long time and they "had" to play with her...LOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

B

Busters

They complain about dismounts and mana vamp, when one guy is a bok mystic, and another is a mystic mage pixie, while other 2 are mystic mages. So yes we will dismount and mana vamp you, because if not, you have 4 people who can heal through any dump, but as you can see once 2 of you are on foot with your bok guy vamped, you guys dropped like flies. I did enjoy the fight though, was nice to actually get a fight.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
little too much people in waka for me to have fun with.

i cruised up there the other day and i stopped counting OJ bars when i got over 10 and there where more running on screen when i hit detect.

so i didnt like them odds and left, hehe.