• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread v4.1

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and on that note i JUST missed you guys at that harrower.

i recalled in as the last one was leaving.

i was gonna do my ambush there, that would have been even better but i was like 30 seconds too late.

*sigh*

ah well, next time

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the best layed plan's

alas i was unable to catch anyone with mywounded duck cry in general chat.

next time...... there is allways next time!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were all laughing our asses off at the scroll Yoink!. That was funny as all hell..

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL rickrolled in fire... When a zerg pack cant even zerg right... gtfo and quit UO.
:thumbsup:

Even with all the newbie cookie cutter mystic mages you guys got.:thumbsup: Good Job. :next: Damn sucks to be you. I'd quit UO. :bored:

5 kills in 1 hailstorm... classic. LOLOLOLOL

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL rickrolled in fire... When a zerg pack cant even zerg right... gtfo and quit UO.
:thumbsup:

Even with all the newbie cookie cutter mystic mages you guys got.:thumbsup: Good Job. :next: Damn sucks to be you. I'd quit UO. :bored:

5 kills in 1 hailstorm... classic. LOLOLOLOL

Must have been nice to be the ONLY one not client crashed...how does that work again?? LOL...

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:
Must have been nice to be the ONLY one not client crashed...how does that work again?? LOL...
Well for having played this game for so long Snake you sure aren't too sharp.
Perhaps......

1) Wu wasn't in your party... Alot of crashes take your whole party with you if they happen..

2) Perhaps Wu's Client is ummm.... "less buggy" than yours lol

3) Perhaps Wu was moving soooo much slower that his computer had time to process the Hailstrom animation & thus didn't crash ..

4) Perhaps God is punishing you for your Sins & doing so in the way that will effect you the most??

LoL....

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww, I guess the feeling of getting slaughtered by 4 people with the 9 you have. I mean you got more myst mages than what we have the entire crew.

It's tough to get slaughtered when you have 225% of our number. AND you have 125% more myst mages than our entire team. It takes some serious talent. Oh by the way pretty much every single character in that area crashed. And we killed 6 of you before the client crash... again with only 4 people and we only have 2 mystics.

Sorry your hailstorm zerg didnt work out, dont get too salty it's lame tactics anyways and only works if you got enough newbs on myst mages.

You guys lost pretty much every single even number fights again us (old or new scam) and this is not the first time you guys got a zerg pack on (again 225% of our number) to zerg us out but gets wiped by the better players.

Thanks for the points and thanks for playing. Couple more days until our horses are bonded. Cant wait.

B

Busters

Aww, I guess the feeling of getting slaughtered by 4 people with the 9 you have. I mean you got more myst mages than what we have the entire crew.

It's tough to get slaughtered when you have 225% of our number. AND you have 125% more myst mages than our entire team. It takes some serious talent. Oh by the way pretty much every single character in that area crashed. And we killed 6 of you before the client crash... again with only 4 people and we only have 2 mystics.

Sorry your hailstorm zerg didnt work out, dont get too salty it's lame tactics anyways and only works if you got enough newbs on myst mages.

You guys lost pretty much every single even number fights again us (old or new scam) and this is not the first time you guys got a zerg pack on (again 225% of our number) to zerg us out but gets wiped by the better players.

Thanks for the points and thanks for playing. Couple more days until our horses are bonded. Cant wait.
We were told your horses were bonding a couple weeks ago. What did you do, join cop??? Prob should so that way we can actually get a fight, since we been doing at least 2 harrys a night on most nights these days trying to get a fight.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww sorry some people don't play sonoma purely and unlike snake we actually have something going on irl... no 24/7 sonoma only pure UO for us.

Sorry your zerg pack can't find people to fight. I mean you recruited everyone in fel including cops so your guild can be competitive in terms of total meatshield fielded. You really want me to repost the screenshots of us, the old scam, raiding and defeating you guys 5v10 in YOUR HARRY and walked out with all the scrolls? I mean really? You really want me to remind you how much we humuliated you when we had little more numbers and much higher average player skills? For the record we have yet to lose a harry to you well talking about the old scam here since the new crew we got has peak of 5 people and we really dont give too much **** about Slownoma.

It amazes me for a zerg guild on par with cop still plays and not ashamed on how hard we slapped you before (and we just did it again last night and a few days b4 when we happens to be on sonoma coz other shards were quiet). I mean it pretty much explains why you guys can only play sonoma, the infamous slownoma arguably the noobiest shard on west coast.

When the 2 biggest guilds on sonoma are identical guilds aka WaCOP both are known for having a lot of zerglings its just sad. COPs are known for Stealth, archery, taming, zerging, Wakas are known for Stealth, archery, mysticism, zerging. You guys are pretty much the same. Other than cops plays all kill no skill and you guys play the cookie cutter of the year skill AND zerg with it. I mean a lot of noobs that got ran out of pac came and joined up with the zerg so they can at least pvp sometimes.

When you run so many myst cookie cutters and still gets owned by a guild less than half of your number (heck even less than your myst nooblets)... gtfo and quit uo or just join cop. If 9v4 didn't work your best bet is to come at us 18v4 like a true waka =)

Again thanks for playing we had fun dropping the zerg pack. Thank you. 4v9+ is definitely a blast tho espeically when you have so many spell plague noobs. Thanks. Reminds me when we had to fight HEAT/HOT Zergliance on atl.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...I have read this thread a couple of times today...you know what is funny. WU is always one of two people in it. On to the next subject.

Yes...ALL of WAKA crashed coming out of fire the other night. I remember still being up...60 seconds atleast after I crashed. So apparently SCAM doesnt do as good of job as you claim. I also remember it being all of the COP stealthers running around looting. Not SCAM. So maybe you work with them? I really dont know. Neways. Maybe Ill see you on the field. Still a bit rusty, but once I get back into the swing of things...I am hoping for some good fights.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww, so the best you can come up with how you guys on cookie cutter temps with more than double our number that gets wiped is because COP stealthers looting you guys eh. Well we left sonoma after we wiped you because GL has a huge fight. Since we cant see the stealthers those coplets gets to keep the loots from all the newbie zerglings we mowed over.

Some obvious facts: We just completely rped a zerg pack -> We cant see stealthers (cops) and its annoying to catch them-> Loot the newbies or pvp on a more challenging shard since someone is yelling help on vent -> Log Off Sonoma.

whatever you want to spin it, everyone including COP know you guys got mowed over by the 4 of us. Maybe all waka should just bind "I WAS DC" or "COP STEALTHERS OWNED ME NOT U" on every macros you can push, since that's the best you guys can come up with.

You failed to beat us even number every single fight. I dont know why you are posting. You and the other noob cant even save your GM from being completely destroyed by 1 single stealther??? well according you yourself I guess you guys must really really really suck hardcore... I mean 1v2 and I am on a Snake/Waka/COP template that Snake claim is not 1v1 capable and I win a 1v2? Nuff said... If I was you I'd quit UO. Or please at least learn to save your friends from 1 single stealther.

Oh the prove... of course

Well you can say I am posting old screenshots but too bad because you guys cant even post a SINGLE screenshots worth a damn. So again, thanks for the points, we had fun dropping you zerg pack on cookie cutter favorite of the year templates. Thanks for playing, and please learn to pvp, maybe one day we might take Sonoma a little more serious. :thumbsup:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a questions War?

If mysticism, stealth archers, tamers, evasion dexers, disarm dexers, using mana vamp on someone with no resist, para spamming and dismounting are all noobish, gimplate play styles, then please tell me what template or tactic that is used in the field is acceptable for somone with such experience and skill as yourself.

Bear

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL........ Going to have some more time to play here shortly..thank whatever diety for winter and frozen ground..I would LOVE to even catch a glimpse of Thrax2 on my screen..even once..

SCUM gets a win on a massive client crash and crows..yes..they ARE that desperate. Cya in the field girls..I imagine you will all be COP shortly.

On a side note..Vexxed is probably right about the Party aspect... The last few weeks, whenever we have had bad client crashes..we have always been in a party.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a questions War?

If mysticism, stealth archers, tamers, evasion dexers, disarm dexers, using mana vamp on someone with no resist, para spamming and dismounting are all noobish, gimplate play styles, then please tell me what template or tactic that is used in the field is acceptable for somone with such experience and skill as yourself.

Bear
And the answer is easy. For a zerg guild like waka we routinely have to fight you with more than double of our number. As you see in fire, we had 4 people on and we counted 9 of you, 5 of which are spell plague arrow nether bot. We dont even know if snake is on a stealther stealthing around as usual since he just runs the second I attack him then say something like "stealthers cant 1v1" which I find zero problem killing trinity with black majick ganking me 2v1.

The tactics itself is effective thats why many subpar guilds with nothing but a lot of people use them. Not saying it's ur fault that u are a zerg guild we all know you guys did it to survive in PvP (cop does it as well). And its not your fault you need to dismount disarm someone then gank him 10v1. So I guess you can keep zerging it up with all the gimplets you can find in UO and make sure you dont ever fight without more than double your enemy's number (you know actual ingame humuliation screenshots gets posted that way)

but hey I will be honest, sometimes it sucks when we are fighting you 4v10+ and you guys does nothing but dismount 1, 10v1 zerg. Again, unlike waka we fight against all odds, and we know what kind of guild you guys are. Waka is just like COP, a few leaders and bouncha meatshield. See WAKA and COP is very very identical. You guys use more gimps they use more pets.

Cal/Asha is to Waka is as TMI/KMS is to COP. Everyone else with waka tag is pretty much the samething like sugar and spice to COP.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yet you continue to die without fail to them, except when you catch them in client crash. How is that working for you...LOL :next: So when are you joining COP?

Do a 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4. Let's see what the outcome is. Feel free to contact us ingame, we'll gladly accept any combination you like. *Oh look..all of SCAM died again..except Thrax2..where is he -poof-??? LAWLS*

Folks, please don't try holding your breath waiting for them to do this unless 911 is just a quick phone call away. :thumbsup:

Loser :loser: :talktothehand:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Opponent: Moo / SCAM alliance. 6 Blues (MOO) and 4 OJs (SCAM
WAKA personell: 5

Result: MO0 / SCAM = All dead..multiple times. Note: Not due to client crash. :drool:

Rickrolled, face pwned AND asswupped... LOL :thumbsup:

Thanks for the spawn. Thanx for the points. Thanx for being worse than COP.

Learn to PvP. :sad2:

T

ThraximusZog

Moo, WAKA, Scam, and those other guilds always come back bi-monthly.....what a joke.

You can tell pvp is dead when all the enemy guilds have interchangeable members for the past 3 years lol.

Hey Sonoma "pvpers" Maybe you should try attacking trammies instead of worthless attempts to house hide and get insurance from ur ex-guildmates and friends. Can't have fun unless ya have pure virtual hate for the weak. Its UO, what made it fun is "Might Makes Right" concept.

Stop acting like its the first day of school and stop making friends with each other...you all wonder why there is no new blood lol.

guilds like COP and **** flaunting their trash talk for nothing because nobody is listening anymore...due to the fact that Sonoma prob has 50 players max now days lol.

Told you when I left the fun would stop, now look at you cry babies...makes me sick.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oddly enough..and I am sure no-one is surprised...we're glad your sick. :next:

This is WAKA's shard and has been for quite sometime. No-one even notices you are gone or remembers you. You never could PvP anyways.

T

ThraximusZog

All I remember was you nub jobs house hiding and refusing to war Zog. If I do recall.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I remember was you nub jobs house hiding and refusing to war Zog. If I do recall.
And all I remember is dropping your nub ass all over luna like I do to Waka in fel, and you surrender the war against us. What was your excuse again? oh yea because we run faster than your zero resist GM hiding nub ass character.

I still dont get it why you quit the war, I mean you are probably the biggest and noobiest pvper I've ever seem on Sonoma since 98 yet talks the most **** right behind snake.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh besides, Waka was the only guild that refused to war your nub ass. Even COP accepted the war as I recall. We instantly accepted and after you surrender we resent you an invitation that you refused to accept for almost a year now.

Actually I dont think waka has accepted any war invites since they reformed.

X

xCBx

LOL WHO WARS??? We FACTION... You GATE FIGHT, THATS IT... Every screen shot you show is from a GATE. We do Harrowers, We Open harrower gate and leave it open to see if anyone has balls to do one. Nobody challenges Waka. Stick to your gate fighting kid, because thats all you got.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thrax and Thrax2...together again and talking smack they have no hope of backing up.

I think I am getting a little teary eyed..... :lol:

:stir:

:drama:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL WHO WARS??? We FACTION... You GATE FIGHT, THATS IT... Every screen shot you show is from a GATE. We do Harrowers, We Open harrower gate and leave it open to see if anyone has balls to do one. Nobody challenges Waka. Stick to your gate fighting kid, because thats all you got.
OK nooblets you asked noob

Talking about 24 uncontested dsp on firday night

And newbKa do harrys? this is when we raided your harry 5v13

Some spawns that I fought being outnumbered by newbKa

More harrys Waka/DD zergliance

So where's waka's proof? Dont have one/cant have one?

Nuff said, just coz now you guys can actually zerg us out now because many of our core members got tired of Slownoma dont think that ur something nooblets. A pic worth a thousand words and how many I have up there? Nuff said.

Nice try, sorry that you mentioned it. :(

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I should say something about SCUM / MO0 alliance getting ****ing straight up owned again tonight but no-one is really surprised or interested anymore. Was 6 of them on 4 of us. Simply no contest there.

Of course, there was the part about Thrax2 / WU getting face planted in under 10 seconds..1v1..but again..no-one is surprised or even interested anymore. :thumbup1:

I own you son..and nothing you try to say / spin / lie is ever going to change it. :sad2:

Best stay off Sonoma...you are the basement and we are the penthouse...as far as level of play is concerned.

Thanx for the points, silver and spawn again.

PS: I thought you had been warned about posting years old lies anymore. You should REALLY try sticking to the truth.

T

Trinsauce

I'd like to call everyone's attention to WU's post with all the pictures...

His first comment on the harry was they raided with 5 people vs 13 people... Now everyone please turn ur attention to picture number 5 please... Raise ur hands if u know how to count please...

Oh yeah that's right... There r 7 SCAM on the screen... Now let's scroll through and count "all 13 Waka that were at that Harry"... Oh yeah that's right... U can't... I don't see 13 dead Waka at that Harry... Nice try at another pathetic attempt at a lie...

Now I leave u with this purty little picture from the past... And guess what??? IT's FULL SCREEN NOTHING CROPPED SHOWING EVERYTHING I RUN...

Attachments

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is that the best u can come up with? I fought u 3v1 and got ganked thanks for proving my points.

Oh by the way we have yet to lose a harry and you guys lost a handful. If you want to count thru, still way more YOU (in the form of dead bodies) than us. So what's your point? Cannot fight even number? Figures.

Oh wait that's right, you didnt even take that pic urself. I mean you have to BORROW a ganked pic of me from SOMEONE ELSE. So what does that mean? nuff said. Oh and its not even a kill shot why? Just found my corpse and take the picture? or you couldnt because you didnt have time? I mean it was 3v1 gank you should have plenty of time right? Why cant get a killshot? Or is the guy who got the killshot unable to take a screenshot because his keyboard doesnt have a print screen bottom?

Why is it I cannot crop the game screen? Is that violating any RoC?

And because the screens are cropped thats why you nooblets gets killed in all kind of humiliation ways?

You cant even beat my stealther on a necromage (one of the most powerful mage template before myst was introduced) 2v1....
Again proof :

Do you have one that you killed me 1v1 cropped or not I dont care... since it's not because you cropping the picture so you won. But that seems to be you nub waka's ONLY DEFENSE against my actual ingame screenshots.

It's not my fault you cannot afford a screen bigger that 15 inch, so until your newblets can start posting ANY screenshots on the kills that's not from Ruffles or faked.

You can email photobucket and ask them to not shrink my full screenshots. But unless it's illegal to link pictures from photobucket, they are my hosting service choice. So cry about the pictures with your nub ass dead all over fel WHILE I am outnumbered. GG nooblet.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Yawn* Is this loser still trying to convince himself that he can fight?

I know Hunter warned you about posting large pics that are YEARS and YEARS old as some kind of proof or vidication. They are all faked. :sad2:

Thrax2...the facts are simple, you convince no-one with your fake pics. Everyone who fights know you are an easy kill and simply can not kill anyone 1v1. WAKA ran you and your weak-assed girls off the shard.

Unbunch your panties, accept the fact that you are nothing but a thrall to your WAKA masters and for God's sake..stay off of shards and facets where you just can not compete.

Go to a shard you have never been too..if there are any left that you have not been run off of. Make up some new names and stay in Tram. It is all you are suited for, :thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was fun, 10 minutes and we took a free coon and a free primeval lich spawn from waka.

Snake instantly smokebombed and Dont shoot after seeing we dropped everyone else that was there hide until he can sacred journey. So much for big mouth trash talkers that cant even post one(1) screenshot to cover anything they say.

You guys dont learn do you? You are a zerg guild, why take us on even number?

You guys would had better chance if you just fielded 10 (that's double) to go at us.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I dont mind WarUltima posting the pics he is. What really bugged me was when he posted the same pics over and over, and he doesnt do that anymore. :)

I do find it funny that he is the only one posting pics though. If he is so bad how come no one has a picture of him dead?

Just my 2 cents.

Good to see you back on the Sonoma boards WarUltima.

Thrax you can go back to lurking please.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I dont mind WarUltima posting the pics he is. What really bugged me was when he posted the same pics over and over, and he doesnt do that anymore. :)

I do find it funny that he is the only one posting pics though. If he is so bad how come no one has a picture of him dead?

Just my 2 cents.

Yea, most of old scam quit after we raided that last waka harry "extremely outnumbered" and we pulled off countless dsp (again the pic was picture of the week on stractics) uncontested. Well actually COP came in once, Waka came in once and they teamed up and came in once and failed, after that there was ZERO ACTION for weeks.

Anyways, just stated some waka (Cal and Asha) on Catskills on friend's account. Thinking about putting a char there too.

Again all I hear about is waka board warriors making **** up zero proof. I've yet to see any 1v1 killshot or a none zerg killshot from them. And I have at least 100 pics on killing wakas, 1v1, 1v2, 1v3, 1v6 or even number, gates spawns AND harrys you name it. And I do the shot the split second I drop them so their guild title and their name shows on bottom left hand side of screen to make sure it's a on-the-fly shot. (well Im usually being ganked as shown in the pics so I dont really have time so wait anyways).

And I find it funny when they say I run away in 1v1 yet I get 1v1 pics with killshots on them (trin/monster/mandrake just to name a few)... so I guess they are so bad that I killed them while I am just running away. :lol:

I am reposting them to make some points I do have a handful that I go against even a zerg of them. They got nothing but zerging me up on me. There's a difference there. I've yet to have Snake attacking me ONCE unless hes got his friends around and they outnumber us. Yet he talks so much crap and dies so easily. He just smokebomb 100% of the time now if I do attack him.

Again, this is how you cover your own mouth if you ever gonna talk trash to someone with actual prove on how many times he owned you, you should bring something to shut me up. Story making and just making **** up gets old really. e.g. Peon doesnt show up to a duel against Snake... okay.... damn what is he smoking must'a be good stuff... :thumbup1:

Some none zerging shot with kill (and some 1v1 and some waka-zerg vs me examples.)

some 1v4 in there

Oh apperently this guy is some old waka superstar (monster or some noob I am not sure) that told the rest of waka to stay off me so he can "own me 1v1" GG :thumbup1:

This is not even 1/10 of what I have on them. And trinity has used the shot 3 times if I remember... the only shot they have to kill me and it's a 3 archer vs 1 mage dismount gank.

Sigh~~~

I have post enough proof, where's yours?

T

Trinsauce

So is that the best u can come up with? I fought u 3v1 and got ganked thanks for proving my points.

Oh by the way we have yet to lose a harry and you guys lost a handful. If you want to count thru, still way more YOU (in the form of dead bodies) than us. So what's your point? Cannot fight even number? Figures.

Oh wait that's right, you didnt even take that pic urself. I mean you have to BORROW a ganked pic of me from SOMEONE ELSE. So what does that mean? nuff said. Oh and its not even a kill shot why? Just found my corpse and take the picture? or you couldnt because you didnt have time? I mean it was 3v1 gank you should have plenty of time right? Why cant get a killshot? Or is the guy who got the killshot unable to take a screenshot because his keyboard doesnt have a print screen bottom?

Why is it I cannot crop the game screen? Is that violating any RoC?

And because the screens are cropped thats why you nooblets gets killed in all kind of humiliation ways?

You cant even beat my stealther on a necromage (one of the most powerful mage template before myst was introduced) 2v1....
Again proof :

Do you have one that you killed me 1v1 cropped or not I dont care... since it's not because you cropping the picture so you won. But that seems to be you nub waka's ONLY DEFENSE against my actual ingame screenshots.

It's not my fault you cannot afford a screen bigger that 15 inch, so until your newblets can start posting ANY screenshots on the kills that's not from Ruffles or faked.

You can email photobucket and ask them to not shrink my full screenshots. But unless it's illegal to link pictures from photobucket, they are my hosting service choice. So cry about the pictures with your nub ass dead all over fel WHILE I am outnumbered. GG nooblet.
So wait... That's not "my" picture??? Last I checked I was Doogie Howser all day everyday??? Last I check, that is Doogie Howser in the CENTER of that screenshot I posted... No??? Am I that intoxicated that I am not seeing that right???

Noone cried about Pictures but u... U said and I quote "Waka cannot and will not post FULLSCREEN pics"... Correct me if I'm wrong... Please do... Ur pancake ass called Wake out... The GM/Co GM posts a fullscreen pic whereas u can't... Who's LEGIT??? DEFININTELY NOT U kiddo... U can claim that u want a certain "photobucket" to host ur pics yet here I am hosting pics on *********** fullscreen showing u what should be shown and u still have an excuse... GO FIGURE...

pancake DOWN... U got served son... Trinity (Doogie Howser center screen money/kill shot in the bank) and WU munching on that grass full on in the screenshot no questions asked...

Oh wait we must've made another fake WU character on that one right???

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**STILL waiting**

So Thrax2..how about that 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 challenge. *crickets*

Back your pancake ass up

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**STILL waiting**

So Thrax2..how about that 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 challenge. *crickets*

Back your pancake ass up

Anyone else find it extremely amusing that Widow didn't mention a 1v1 ??

LoL..... how about YOU "back your pancake ass up" ??? eh?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So wait... That's not "my" picture??? Last I checked I was Doogie Howser all day everyday??? Last I check, that is Doogie Howser in the CENTER of that screenshot I posted... No??? Am I that intoxicated that I am not seeing that right???

Noone cried about Pictures but u... U said and I quote "Waka cannot and will not post FULLSCREEN pics"... Correct me if I'm wrong... Please do... Ur pancake ass called Wake out... The GM/Co GM posts a fullscreen pic whereas u can't... Who's LEGIT??? DEFININTELY NOT U kiddo... U can claim that u want a certain "photobucket" to host ur pics yet here I am hosting pics on *********** fullscreen showing u what should be shown and u still have an excuse... GO FIGURE...

pancake DOWN... U got served son... Trinity (Doogie Howser center screen money/kill shot in the bank) and WU munching on that grass full on in the screenshot no questions asked...

Oh wait we must've made another fake WU character on that one right???
So you get the sense of achievement of killing my mage 3v1. Good, we will give you that one... and that's WU 100+ vs Trinity 1... do you even have a new one? I mean I have one owning you on Snake/Waka/COP template with your friend ganking me you know?

Congrats you posted one (1) screenshot that you zerged me with 300% of my number when I am on foot, thanks to again proving my points. Read my post... when can I get a shot from you guys with me dead thats "none zerg or 1v1", and you failed to reply to that. Zerg shots are boring, my monkey's dog will probably zerg like waka and win if it could click a mouse and move a character.

Lets see our difference again...
This is me owning waka superstar 1v1

This is me owning wakas/cop (copwaka samething 1v2 its i idol scam)

This is me owning cops/waka same **** to me

This is how you say "pancake DOWN your nubass got served" 2v1 gank against one(1) stealther

Some KMS ones

This is some 6v1 of me dropping your ass solo while COPs are chasing me, they even flagged me so what's your excuses?

See the difference? I fight against all odds and I own you guys and I have prove, and you guys cant even pvp worth a crap in even number, that's why all you got is zerg/ganking... or you got a 1v1 you can show... thought so...

So lets see hmm, you zerged me 3v1 on foot (I am pretty sure waka is the only guild that takes it as a victory...well I guess I am like a group raid boss to you nubs then) real pvpers call it a "gank".

So yea, show me something none zerg? Oh yea, you cant even beat my stealther with another mage ganking me... which pretty much says it all, Id quit UO. GG :lol:

Oh again, I can post anything I want, and unless you can tell Stractics to change their Rules of Conducts, I will do whatever I want. Again, sorry nubs, all I see is your dead nub asses everywhere, and yet you got 1 that you ganked me on foot 3v1... and you cannot prove anything I have and I can't tell what you have running in background/hidden system processes.

Btw it's extremely easy for me to hide anything on task bar to background process (I am a computer engineer certified in many areas including a handful of MCSEs).

So please do not imply anything just because you cannt kill me without a gank/zerg. Posting screenshots with NOTHING that violates the RoC arent bannable. Mine is as legit as yours, your choice to post it the way you want, but you cant change the facts that those are your zerggy nub asses dead everywhere on the ground.

Please please follow the rules on the PvP forum, accuse me of being "not legit", it's a stated bannable offense. Well since you cant beat me in game, I understand how you feel.

Sorry kiddo, sucks to be you tho... cant even beat a stealther 2v1 lol. Oh again where's some of those 1v1s? :popcorn: (I wont even ask you to do the impossible like PvP even number or like me against all odds, after all you cant kill a stealther 2v1)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
some of those pics are olllllllllllllllllld

calisto hasnt been in TB for like a year.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some of those pics are olllllllllllllllllld

calisto hasnt been in TB for like a year.
Hehe sorry Poo its hard to get shots now that we only have 2 active players. With waka consistantly running a group of spell plague zerg squad with noobs like snake dismount zerging from stealth makes it really challenging even to just staying alive. The easy kills like snake learn tp insta smokebomb until the zerg arrives.

Old pics still shows I've dine it and I pretty much have killed each and every single one of them on the field. Including the runner calisto. =)

Id love to see them attempt to kill me 1v1 for a screenshot of me dead tho. Better than fighting 5+ of them solo.

B

Busters

Just my 2 cents.

He has posted all those screenshots several times so far, plus i love how he crops them now when he was the one who complained, also most of the screenshots he posts are old. Congrats, u got a fight at 2 harrys a year ago, We did 2 a night for about 2 weeks and where were u???? u were on, would see ya in luna, but no fights, saaaaaad!:gee:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He has posted all those screenshots several times so far, plus i love how he crops them now when he was the one who complained, also most of the screenshots he posts are old. Congrats, u got a fight at 2 harrys a year ago, We did 2 a night for about 2 weeks and where were u???? u were on, would see ya in luna, but no fights, saaaaaad!:gee:
Sorry, some people moved on when you guys quit fighting and punished our dominance (with much smaller group) with zero action for 6 months.

The last harry we raided was around 6 months ago (and for the record, waka has never ever successfully raided one(1) single harry from the old scam... again with much smaller group compare to wakazergliance). But since you are one of the biggest storymakers I dont blame you. Facts are I have proven owning pretty much every single one of you, against all odds.

What's sad is you guys resorted to zerging it up to be able to compete, just like old cops. Please stop living in denial, you are COP, and you guys got thrown out of scam for lacking in obviously skill, and we got fed up with Snake and your kind thinking that you guys are good.

Just like Hunter said, if you are so great how come its WU's 100+ pictures of owning each and every single one of you 1v1, 1v2 1vzerg and there's 1 where you guys actually zerged me 3 archers vs 1 mage.

Westcoast shards are so dead, and even rightnow it's ZERO action or we have to go against a zerg of you. You guys dont fight even number which is well known. Me, Eli or Goldberg fought you 3vzerg and if you dont have enough people on to fight the 3 of us (5+) you dont fight. The last few harry Ive heard you guys easily fielded 10 people, we have 2 active members including myself.

It's true we cant beat you 2v10+ with horde of spell plague bots and dedicated newb stealther like solid snake that does nothing but dismount us for a 10v1 zerg. But it's also true and proven that when the odds are even you guys are the one ass up way up in the sky, and I can sometimes pull off some crazy stuff like 1v5 or 1v6 and get a kill and get out again as proven by the screenshots.

So loser zerg noobs where's YOUR pic of killing me without a zerg?

saaaaaaaad =(

You've proven nothing but you guys can zerg and I can own you if you dont (or in some cases you do zerg but you still get owned). Had fun owning trinity 2v1 on a subpar pvp template and owning that noobie big mouth Monster. Too bad, I havent seem him against after that 1v1 that he challenged me for (again see screenshot for prove). =)

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All that talk and time spent typing.....yet the bottom line is..SCAM / MO0 / 86 / COP alliance....all dead. Good job there son.

Keep living in the false past, it's all you got :) :thumbup1:

Horrid..simply horrid. What a shame.

T

Trinsauce

So now u were on foot when u got killed??? That's strange... There's ur dreadmare standing right there where u fell off that motha ****a... Here I'm gonna post the screen once more for ur ignorant ass to TRULY UNDERSTAND that u cannot spin this anyway u want it...

P.S. The purpose for me posting that screenshot was not to brag about a kill... It was to show u that Waka can provide the pics u ask for... We juss don't see the point... The proof is there... U called us out on providing FULLSCREEN pics yet u don't provide FULLSCREEN pics... It's ok kiddo...

Did WU make a rap group named after the guild he worships??? Form ur own judgement guys... YouTube - Waka Flocka Flame (Feat. Roscoe Dash & Wale) - No Hands lyrics

Attachments

B

Blessed

Aye - You got me in a trace,
Please take off your pants,
Pu$$y Pop on a handstand,
You got me sweatin'
Please pass me a fan, Damn!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trin I looked at that only picture you have again then turn around and look at mine. All you are proving is the 3 of you ganked a solo mage succesfully ONCE vs me dropping your asses everywhere in Fel, 1v2, 1v2, 1v3 1vZerg or guild v guild. None of which I have is a zerg kill none of them are a gank.

So I guess I have to say "thank you?" since you said I shouldnt have died fighting 3 full out offensive archers on a solo mage (or maybe your saying you guys suck on archers? got lucky and killed me?). Well I tried and couldnt make it, it was HARD. I mean you cant even beat one single defensive stealth archer with 2 people and you get rped right in front of your friend... you should understand right :thumbup1: Yea TWO(2) of you and I killed you, and it took THREE of you to kill my mage and you've only done it once as shown by screenshot.

Again, your kill shot isnt instant, coz it it was you will have my orange name appear on bottom left hand side of the screen which also displays the GUILD TAG. So maybe your ONLY screenshot "of dismount ganking me" is actually fake? I mean waka did faked a char of me before and you guys are so dumb you didnt even dye my beard right. :gee: Also because you waited a few second (since my orange name is invisible) my horse has plenty of time to walk back to me. EVEN IF I WAS MOUNTED, it will be hard for a SOLO MAGE to survive several disarm archers zerg squad. Again took 3 archers to kill me, and how many stealthers did it take to kill YOU while you were ZERGING ME. That's right.

So stop being a ******. And stop posting full screenshot, it pisses me off, I cant even read what's on the ****ing screen. I can barely see my name with the blurr. Please cut off the edges (assuming you get to zerg me again since you can never beat me 1v1) so it shows real ingame size. All I am concerned about is the game (and I hate to show people my icon arrangement).

Again please explain to me and explain it to Hunter... what's wrong with my screenshots? If you cant prove it stop accusing people. I hate fullscreen shots and last time I checked it wasnt bannable to post ANY of those HUGE AMOUNT OF SCREENSHOTS I HAVE OWNING WAKA NOOBLETS. And plz stop accusing me because you cannot beat me ingame and demends me to change my photo shooting style. It's none of you noobass' business. And I will start bugging Hunter over and over since you are obviously violating the rules of conducts.

Again, your one and only photo is the 3 of you on archers and successfully zerged me. And the huge collection of mine about owning you noobie waka ass are mostly 1v1 and 1v multiple of you AND dropping your faces into the dirt... as shown on the MANY MANY screenshots I got.

So what you are trying to say is that you guys has the ability to gank me. At the same time all the evidences indicated that unless you have a huge zerg, I will pwn your faces on the field.

So what are you trying to say again? and quit posting pictures that I cant even read. And you explain to hunter the problem with my screenshots, since they are clearly within the Rules of Conduct of stractics AND Sonoma pvp forum.

T

Trinsauce

Explain what's wrong with ur screen shots??? R u stupid, or juss flat out ignorant??? U laid forth the "guidelines" for a proper screenshot when u issued the challenge of Waka posting full screenies...

U said and I may be a little off in my quote "that Waka can't provide full screen with bars and everything that shows what programs we run"... U urself said what a "legit" screenshot was and I provided it whereas u simply cannot...

R u still stupid after that explanation??? Anyways I'm done dealing with idiots... Even after the "legit" screenie is posted u still pick it apart and try to spin the scenario all sorts of sideways...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Explain what's wrong with ur screen shots??? R u stupid, or juss flat out ignorant??? U laid forth the "guidelines" for a proper screenshot when u issued the challenge of Waka posting full screenies...

U said and I may be a little off in my quote "that Waka can't provide full screen with bars and everything that shows what programs we run"... U urself said what a "legit" screenshot was and I provided it whereas u simply cannot...

R u still stupid after that explanation??? Anyways I'm done dealing with idiots... Even after the "legit" screenie is posted u still pick it apart and try to spin the scenario all sorts of sideways...
Where di I say it. I believe it's the stupid Ruffle's rules, not mine, now go look at my screenshotS of pwning your face, and I am not required to follow some WaCOP stealther's rules.

Damn you are so ****ing stupid. Did I own you too hard in that 1v2 on stealther SOLO or the one where u died 1v6?

Please quote me stating the rules. It was rulles stupid noob, so U cant even PvP and U cant's even remember **** your own guildie said. ******.

So again, you proved that with 3 archers you successfully ganked my solo mage ONCE, and now compare that one and only precious shot you have (better put it in some ultra durability storage) to mine once again as you said, yep without an absolutely zerg, I pwnt pretty each and every single one of waka everywhere gate/spawn/harry in fel. Oh again as shown in screenshotS

Again, I am sorry you cannot beat me in game so keep it spinning. Actual ingame screenshots with the instant kill shot with your guild tag on the screen and you dead ass up face in dirt while your friends are trying to gank me does not lie.

At least you admit getting pwnt, but trying to redirect the focus on the facts that WU owns your entire guild and if you dont send a dedicate WU raiding/zerging/ganking squad at him (w/ at least triple archers more than his solo mage), you run your guild into further humiliation and the dangar of being caught in MORE screenshots and people will see the truth with their own eyes..

You are getting too desprate kiddie. Again, I am following the Rules of Conduct of Stractics, and I hate to post screenshots thats so ******** that you cant even see the ingame text. So suck it up you are owned/pwned/assed up/out-skilled or you can show around 89 more screenshots "real" screenshots there you will be up to my level, but for a zerg guild like waka, I doubt you guys can get any solo shots vs a group (or simply win even number) outside snake's rezkill from stealth that he's so proud of, he probably has GM SS just so he can follow the ghosts around to "own them 1v1". :gee:

Again GG, you are still very far behind, and again please stop accusing me something that you cannot proof or force me to change my style, you are nothing but a loser to me that I owned very very easily multiple times solo as proven in screenshots. Get up to my level then you can start talking.

So where's your other screenshots? I dont mind old ones because the one and only shot you got is old as well (around the time I owned Cal on my mage when he was still a COP again as shown in the screenshot). So new old cropped or not or in your case scented and decorated in little pink flowers screenshots just post em whatever you can find... Since your noob ass talked so much trash for someone that cant beat 1 stealther heads up 2v1 you probably have a lot of screenshots of you owning me on the field where real pvp happens right? so please post em. Otherwise you are still nothing but "making **** up" like a true waka.

T

Trinsauce

I don't see anyone else complaining that they can't see my picture do u??? And ur calling other people *******... LMAO...

Here's a pointer... It's a thumbnail... U click it and it expands to normal size... It's not too big for stratics idiot otherwise I'm sure I woulda been suspended... ur juss too ignorant to figure the easiest **** out... I can see that picture perfectly on my 24" monitor...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about this, bucket mouth....how about you accept a duel from Trin and we will all get to see who talks and who walks. :stretcher:

We all know what this ****ty Thrax2 player will do though... nothing. I swear..Thrax2 is really Mercy. :thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see anyone else complaining that they can't see my picture do u??? And ur calling other people *******... LMAO...

Here's a pointer... It's a thumbnail... U click it and it expands to normal size... It's not too big for stratics idiot otherwise I'm sure I woulda been suspended... ur juss too ignorant to figure the easiest **** out... I can see that picture perfectly on my 24" monitor...
yep I can see it too, tons of your asses dead face in dirt, and 1 one me getting zerged by 3.

And where's the rules of conduct on stractics that says one has to post screenshots to Ruffle's spec? And where did it say you cannot link pictures from other hosts? It's your problem you want to post it your way (you only have 1 picture anyways and its been 2+ years) I have hundreds of dead waka, and photobucket is the only host thats free and does not purge pictures after 30 days of inactivity like tinypic.

If you got a problem with my screenshot talk to stractics moderators. Anyways you found other screenshots? It's an improvement, at least its not WU 100+ vs Trin 0, you are now 1 step closer to my level (lets let you slide with that no skill zerging shot). :thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're going to need a backho with a VERY long digging arm to get down to your level Thrax2...a VERRY long digging arm...

T

Trinsauce

I guess u truly r a ****** afterall... LMAO... Noone complained bout ur style of picture... The only issue is u tell us to post F U L L S C R E E N pictures yet u fail to do what u preach... Get a ****in clue ******