• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.05 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Busters

Ohh yea and of course

Hiding: COP 29 Waka 21.4 Scam mesely 14.3
Ninjitsu Waka 38.8 COP 37.8 Scam mesely 30.9

Guess who's the running hiding guild now? Oops

:
Wow, you are an idiot! First off, you can have hiding and ninja without being a stealther. I have ninja on most chars to get away from the massive dismounts you and cop do. If you can't dismount gank on that pathetic archer you call a pvp char, then you never fight or just run into your house to afraid to flag. I love how scam out of any other guild, will not flag so they have a house to run to, unless they have double the numbers, even cop does better then that. So i guess calling you cop2 would not be very good, since you are below them as a guild in all aspects of pvp (which is very sad). Just stay in your house or like last night, the one guy who accidently flagged me got pwned. And it is probably best you stay off your mage because you could never fight on that char, which i think you know, since you only play an archer or dexer now. rofl:loser:

T

Trinsauce

Ya know it was pretty funny last night...

Lego challenged one of our new guys to a duel... I was informed that Zak Morinda beat him pretty easily... So Eli decided to challenge him to a duel too... Got beat... at that point they decided to try and gank Calisto... I rolled into the mix right at the start of that all... I seriously missed the 2 duels in the time it took me to switch suits out between my chars...

Anyways the fight ensued... Members of SCAM there were Juicey, Crazy Legs, ICYUNVME, and Scribbles... Members of Waka were Zak Morinda, Gabriel, and Tanis Half-Elven and then there was Big SeXe Vampire... within seconds after the fight broke out SCAM's best went down, Crazy Legs, and ICY again... Scribbles seemed to get away somehow...

The fight moves to the gate... Low and behold I am going to list the participants of that fight... Tek (Juicey's doggy dismount ARCHER), LEGOLAS (Lego's disarm ARCHER), Elissar Tassitar (Eli's ARCHER), and Scribbles (Darth's dismount tamer ARCHER)... BitchUltima sits here and talks **** bout everyone else playing archers yet ALL of their members online at the time r sporting archers... LMAO...

B

Busters

Ya know it was pretty funny last night...

Lego challenged one of our new guys to a duel... I was informed that Zak Morinda beat him pretty easily... So Eli decided to challenge him to a duel too... Got beat... at that point they decided to try and gank Calisto... I rolled into the mix right at the start of that all... I seriously missed the 2 duels in the time it took me to switch suits out between my chars...

Anyways the fight ensued... Members of SCAM there were Juicey, Crazy Legs, ICYUNVME, and Scribbles... Members of Waka were Zak Morinda, Gabriel, and Tanis Half-Elven and then there was Big SeXe Vampire... within seconds after the fight broke out SCAM's best went down, Crazy Legs, and ICY again... Scribbles seemed to get away somehow...

The fight moves to the gate... Low and behold I am going to list the participants of that fight... Tek (Juicey's doggy dismount ARCHER), LEGOLAS (Lego's disarm ARCHER), Elissar Tassitar (Eli's ARCHER), and Scribbles (Darth's dismount tamer ARCHER)... BitchUltima sits here and talks **** bout everyone else playing archers yet ALL of their members online at the time r sporting archers... LMAO...
rofl, of coarse though, ultima will say it never happened because no screenshots were taken, but the bashed pride of his guildies should be enough. Bow to zak:bowdown:

T

Trinsauce

Did we get another patch or something??? SCAM was missing in action again tonight...

R

RollinTheTweed

I'm not sure what the deal is with SCAM, or WU - Before my last break his best arguement was Waka wasn't factions I come back we are, and slim picking when it comes to scam.

Or maybe assupping our mages with gimp temps has finally got boring huh WU?

T

Trinsauce

I'm not sure what the deal is with SCAM, or WU - Before my last break his best arguement was Waka wasn't factions I come back we are, and slim picking when it comes to scam.

Or maybe assupping our mages with gimp temps has finally got boring huh WU?
The thing is, WU doesn't ass up anyone in Waka from what I've seen... Even in ganks I think he may have gotten 1 screenshot of a kill on Waka since we've been back... His guild does the majority of the work and he just happens to position himself afterwards standing over a dead body and takes a picture to make it look like he was actually a big part of the action... My hard drive would be loaded with pictures if I pulled that lame ****...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WU...enlighten us..

How does it feel to be the laughing stock of a video game you pay to play?? Just curious as to how you feel son..

T

Trinsauce

What is the deal here??? COP, D@D and GO*S seem to be the only guilds coming out and fighting anymore... Where did SCAM go... I saw Cloud and Casper briefly the other night, wasn't aware that they were still on the shard... But other than 1 night of seeing SCAM (they tried to jump a duel) it's basically been mainly Waka vs. COP...

Although it's fun and I applaud COP for coming and fighting us in Dsp too we'd really like some more action.... Hopefully this issue can be remedied sometime in the near future...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think SCAM needs to try to recruit from...LOL...what was I thinking..who would ever want to play with those fools!! Hahahahahahahaaaa :D

D@D > SCAM

T

Trinsauce

Ya know, D@D was actually standing there going toe to toe with COP at Kaldun... They even killed some...

On a side note I took a picture of COP's 2 best pvpers dead last night... The best fighter in that guild's name is TIGER [MIN]... yep u guessed it... a dreadmare...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course I shouldnt expect to see some proves from low life people running dirty clients now should I?

I understand tho, it's not fun to post a screenshot and get suspended instantly by moderators, sucks to be you on those kinda clients.

What really surprise me is for so many people you guys seem to have, none of you play legit enough to be able to have a clean screenshot. Sigh...

T

Trinsauce

R u seriously still "trying"... Instead of being a board warrior u could've been in game trying to raid us in Despise... We did 4 spawns tonight back to back and the only people that showed up were M... Yet here u r B warriorin it up... good job clown... Keep it up... 3 man Dsp's without a raid...

R

Ruffles

Of course I shouldnt expect to see some proves from low life people running dirty clients now should I?

I understand tho, it's not fun to post a screenshot and get suspended instantly by moderators, sucks to be you on those kinda clients.

What really surprise me is for so many people you guys seem to have, none of you play legit enough to be able to have a clean screenshot. Sigh...
WU, you are so silly! Why do you consistantly berate the other guilds for not posting screenshots that are not "complete" and accuse them of illegal activities when you yourself do not post screenshots that are not complete?

Why do you consistantly call people liars when they don't post screenshots to "prove" their accomplishments? Why would anyone spend all their time making sure there is a screenshot for every situation in the game?

Let me tell ya about screenshots...they don't prove ANYTHING except possibly what occurred in a split second in time from the past! They do not prove anyone is better than anyone else. They do not prove what is being used or not on a computer.

Taking screenshots is a pain in the ass because it interrupts game play. Personally, I think that playing and having fun is more fun than posting pretty pictures. I am making an educated guess that most PvPer's on Sonoma feel the same way. Insisting on screenshots is like beating a dead horse...give it up. :bdh:

WU, try another battle on the boards ok? Like defending SCAM that has gotten so bad in suckiness that even your GM doesn't play on Sonoma anymore :loser:

As for the rest of you I love ya, and miss ya, and I'm Home :) so better watch your backsides!

Merry Christmas!!

R

RollinTheTweed

It's sad really how bad WU, and most of Scam worships us to the point that they stalk us ingame, stalk us at dsp kthx! I even solo it! Get off your high horses, I laugh at you.

You get verbally tore down in here, and ingame as well, do I need to bring up Luna from like 2 hours ago?

But none the less, Waka is doing it's thing again, with mages - Not gimps. I'm making bank from easy scrolls, I mean real easy. Not once have I been back have I've seen Scam outside Luna or at the yew gate houses. Run your mouths more about duels, the meaning of duels dyed in pub 16 bring it the field.

J

[JD]

Ya know, D@D was actually standing there going toe to toe with COP at Kaldun... They even killed some...

On a side note I took a picture of COP's 2 best pvpers dead last night... The best fighter in that guild's name is TIGER [MIN]... yep u guessed it... a dreadmare...
Hey! Our guild got a mention! Go D@D! :)

We love the fight, though usually more even odds would be preferable!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have respect for your folks JD..they are out there..playing the game and fighting back..good form..

J

[JD]

We're trying! New guild but have talented players with a lot of heart.

Me I'm a little rough around the edges lol! I'm doing better :)

Thanks for the props, good to know there is still mutual respect out there.

R

RollinTheTweed

Ya guys got my necro one day! Least you have balls, thanks for the fun D@D

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My bad..forgot that I am supposed to be evil..

JD..your people have olfactory detected odd waves emanating from their personage, are of questionable animal based parentage... and they have very poor dental hygiene.

Hmmm..that doesn't quite do it for me...

How about..

Ju SUK!

:lick:

J

[JD]

Good comeback sir! Hmm I think this is where I retort by calling you a bigger newb than I (quite an accomplishment to out-noob me, btw), compare my massive genital size to your itty bitty tiny genitals, and let you know your father smelt of elderberries...

S

Skullcollector

Hello everyone, just popping in to say Merry Christmas / happy holidays to all! Hope to be able to play with you all again soon, be safe!

D

DARTH_VADER

really? dont pull that card tho cus there was a greater dragon there for them.

T

Trinsauce

Hi tamer. Nuff said
It appears as tho Darth's post was edited... Was he on here "bragging" about dreadmare killing 2 necros in wraith form??? I surely hope not cause the man really shouldn't talk much... I have only seen him actually engage in 2 fights that I was at the rest he was running...

Merry Christmas all

D

DARTH_VADER

eh its christmas time so i wont say much cus i have to go do christmas things, but i figured id at least say thanks for the 120 swords, i never knew me and my wife could raid such a premier pvp guild like waka but now i know, and your greater dragon helper was really horrible by the way, all in all merry christmas and that was a bad loss for wakas log book lol

PS i had four name tags btw jesse greater dragon boy, some other mage cant remember his name, trinity wich wasnt even in wraith form and some crappy archer you keep complain about no scam and now im the only scam who plays sonoma and i raid you alone , man yall are scrubs just face it

T

Trinsauce

eh its christmas time so i wont say much cus i have to go do christmas things, but i figured id at least say thanks for the 120 swords, i never knew me and my wife could raid such a premier pvp guild like waka but now i know, and your greater dragon helper was really horrible by the way, all in all merry christmas and that was a bad loss for wakas log book lol

PS i had four name tags btw jesse greater dragon boy, some other mage cant remember his name, trinity wich wasnt even in wraith form and some crappy archer you keep complain about no scam and now im the only scam who plays sonoma and i raid you alone , man yall are scrubs just face it
Again as stated u dreadmare killed 3 people on foot... congrats... u didn't dismount anyone either... and yes for ur info I was in wraith form when I was told u were here I switched out... the champ had barely popped... congrats on the perfect timing... u caught us offguard and got the spawn... no complaints there... the only reason I even said anything was it looked like u were bragging cause it was edited... no worries... enjoy ur christmas with the family bro...

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry Darth ... I'll still be playing Sonoma.. Got a new HD for Xmas and should be all setup shortly and able to log. Having the time to play is another matter, but the wife and I are figuring out the schedul with the little one etc ...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry Darth ... I'll still be playing Sonoma.. Got a new HD for Xmas and should be all setup shortly and able to log. Having the time to play is another matter, but the wife and I are figuring out the schedul with the little one etc ...

About the only time you will get to play is when she is asleep...so after she goes to bed at night. Me and my ex had it worked to where I got up with my former step son until I went to bed (usually midnite-1) and she would get up with him after that. She usually went to bed around 9 and he went to bed around 8...we both lucked out and he slept pretty much through the night at around 3 months!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man..COP has been getting rolled really hard as of late.

It's gotten to the point where you guys aren't even giving any points to us at all.

Try harder please. :eek:

R

RollinTheTweed

I'm glad that you're happy about the scroll. But trying to front like you did some thing when it was a dreadmare doing 50+ dmg firebreaths, it's not really you. None the less have a good New year

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad that you're happy about the scroll. But trying to front like you did some thing when it was a dreadmare doing 50+ dmg firebreaths, it's not really you. None the less have a good New year
I am glad that you guys can keep telling yourselves made up facts so you can feel better about that ASS UPage especially considering waka had double the numbers a super dragon on site that does 80+ fire breathe and Darth's wife dont even PvP. It's not just wakas i know. It's 4 wakas with the most powerful pet in game losing a spawn to 1 Scam and 1 TI.:loser:

None the less have a good new year, and tell yourself whatever to make yourselves sleep better at night.

Oh such a Premier FAMOUS(in a special way) PvP guild. But yea Happy New Year.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

T

Trinsauce

I am glad that you guys can keep telling yourselves made up facts so you can feel better about that ASS UPage especially considering waka had double the numbers a super dragon on site that does 80+ fire breathe and Darth's wife dont even PvP. It's not just wakas i know. It's 4 wakas with the most powerful pet in game losing a spawn to 1 Scam and 1 TI.:loser:

None the less have a good new year, and tell yourself whatever to make yourselves sleep better at night.

Damnit... Who let the child back in on the pvp discussion???

Hunter WTF man... lol

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damnit... Who let the child back in on the pvp discussion???

Hunter WTF man... lol
Sorry for having a life during xmas time. Hunter never said anything to me btw as he really shouldn't. Sorry about you guys getting rear penetrated by a scam and a TI with double their number and stronger pet next to you. Id quit pvping, posting and uo if I were you. You sure are building up the famous waka guild reputation alright. Good job. Btw as far as I can tell, waka's best pvpers aren't even from sonoma and he's been thru 8 different guild on Pac. Anyways you guys got assed up the worst possible way beyond COP just for that spawn. Fact.

But yea tell yourself what makes you sleep at night, glad I am not in such a "famous" guild. Happy Holidays.

Jessie Peon me and as well as some others will be back soon. Be careful when you sneak spawns man, PAS's are watching you now.

T

Trinsauce

Sorry for having a life during xmas time. Hunter never said anything to me btw as he really shouldn't. Sorry about you guys getting rear penetrated by a scam and a TI with double their number and stronger pet next to you. Id quit pvping, posting and uo if I were you. You sure are building up the famous waka guild reputation alright. Good job. Btw as far as I can tell, waka's best pvpers aren't even from sonoma and he's been thru 8 different guild on Pac. Anyways you guys got assed up the worst possible way beyond COP just for that spawn. Fact.

But yea tell yourself what makes you sleep at night, glad I am not in such a "famous" guild. Happy Holidays.

Jessie Peon me and as well as some others will be back soon. Be careful when you sneak spawns man, PAS's are watching you now.
Guess u got done playing with the Reindeer poop u got for Xmas I see... Guess u figured out there's only so much u could do with Reindeer poop... only took u a couple days...

It was so much nicer not having to read ur incompetant messages tho...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prime Time Harry and no SCAM or COP to be seen...who does show up? :blushing:

D@D ..again..good form. :bowdown:

It is obvious that even the lowest member of D@D has way more balls than WU, who everyone knows is ball-less, has the intelligence of a corn muffin and has a very small in-game penis. Thus his desperate need to board warrior and spout stuff he can't back up. :loser:

Hey WU, how about a nice safe game of checkers? :hahaha:

:stir:

T

Trinsauce

The Harrower was started at 8:30 PM PST at that... right smack in the middle of primetime on a Saturday night...

R

RollinTheTweed

I love this clown. Even if he isn't the brightest tool in the shed.
They brought the tamer first, then we called our's in, all casters, then Andy who wasn't.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love this clown. Even if he isn't the brightest tool in the shed.
They brought the tamer first, then we called our's in, all casters, then Andy who wasn't.
Ahh so you called in all casters with all that sync dumping and still lost.

I like this clown too.

oh oops...

Oops, all those Oranges near me, TMI tries to dismount me with another dexer right on top of me, but the inevitable is inevitable.

T

Trinsauce

LMAO... There he goes spinning it another way... LMAO...

First of all TMI dismounted me... show ur journal if ur gonna try and spin an incorrect story... one name u don't have in that gank on me is Ellissar as well... So spin it how u want to... COP was attacking me at that exact moment in time and Zak was mounting... Take ur "Kill" on me and go celebrate... U've been obsessed with Waka for 3+ months now... Hopefully now u can stop hanging off our nuttsacks for half an hour now...

Again congrats... after 3 months u can FINALLY claim to have gotten a kill on me... lol

Goes into singing a recent hit song...

why u so obsessed with me.................

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why u so obsessed with me.................
Well looks like someone is in love with himself. But I just love killing noobs and make the world known. ESPECIALLY the ones that lie.:D As you know I've posted many screenshots, you are just one of the many noobs/premium PvPers like Sugar and Spice that I get to ASS UP. But yea seems like you are obsessed with yourself, but whatever makes you happy.

Oops my finger slipped, yea, I was being ATTACKED(and being hit btw) as shown on the screenshots, and we are in the same situation it's a 3 way fight. You get attacked I get attacked, but I assed you up... simple FACT. So good job, I love killing them "special" premium famous PvPers that just cant PvP too well.

Nice Dirtnap tho, oh yea and Happy Holidays.

T

Trinsauce

Ya know it's actually quite funny... I said good job... But u wanna brag bout getting a kill shot so now I simply cannot resist...

First of all u fight on an archer... U have no skill simply put... U have no room to talk **** until u can play a mage... and a dreadmare riding mage is not an acceptable mage template... In fact u don't have an actual legit mage template on any of ur chars or accounts for that matter that even remotely pvp's...

Second of all it wasn't a 1v1 at that... So go ahead and think ur still god cause ur only making urself look stupid...

I have never claimed I was great... I simply like to correct u on ur many many hypocritical posts... Which here is another one... SCAM was on pure archers last night and caught right dab in the middle of them is the absolute BIGGEST TRASHIEST WHINER bout that template WU... LMAO... Stick ur foot back in ur mouth and go play with that Reindeer poop Santa gave ur pancake ass for Christmas... TY again for further cementing urself as the biggest jackass on Sonoma...

T

ThraximusZog

Last time I was on Sonoma, me and a person whom was once in my guild ZOG here were talking because I had to unload my items to various people before I left when all of a sudden this chat window came up... within seconds my screen fills up with these two "LEET" pvpers **** talking each other about who wins duels better. We all laughed very hard but then when I log back in 5 hours later..they were still at it and my buddy tells me they were like that the entire time I was gone. Funny into the point of sad, this is Sonoma pvp now days.

Children should never be handed guns..unless you live in Africa or something...cus they got man eat'n tigers and stuff there.

anyway I realize sonoma and uo are beyond saving, so to hell with yall, have fun being bored until you quit...i know I didn't

Y

Yamihefty

Wat is up guys thought i might come in a stir the pot up a little since mr stealther of the weakest guild in the game thinks hes the king. HA. u guys r all garbo. Cop Garbo Waka SUPPPPPPPPPER Garbo. Sonomas Just garbp all together. U guys will feel the pain when we r done with our new Sonoma Characters. LMAO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And by the way its kind of hard for waka to talk **** cause 4 or 5 of us scam took a baracoon from cop and then waka. Hmmm not hard at all. LOL. Vexxed, missed u cant wait for ppl to all come back. by the way come on over to different shards guys maybe the king of sonoma with buy ur transfers for u. Lets get r done all over. O wait u guys cant. Cop dont even post no more cause they finally realized that they all sux. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Warultima keep speaking the truth and Darth is my BFF. Lmao hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah. No one from cop or waka is gonna stop the next move im gonna make. :lick: :loser: :lick: :loser::D Its goin down.

Haha. and tell cal y dont he just join waka cause we all no cal and tranny r in a relationship. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Status
Not open for further replies.