• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

And THAT is where you are wrong...but we know to expect that..after all..you are COP. :loser:
I should have realized it wasn't an apology. You do something inappropraite, get called on it, then rant about it...after all...you are scam.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinkin about you enough to tell your boy thanks for the bow! :)
We were all laughing our asses off about that craptastic bow you "looted". We know you suck so much but didn't even you realize you can get a better bow off a mongbat??

LAWLS...

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were all laughing our asses off about that craptastic bow you "looted". We know you suck so much but didn't even you realize you can get a better bow off a mongbat??

LAWLS...
Why would I need to fight a monbat when I can get craptastic bows off of SCAM? I was laughing my ass off when your friend was talking mad trash and got his mouth shut 20 seconds later. haha I'm still laughing that you haven't come up with some new gripe about my screenshots. "OMG there's no money shot." "OMG, you have something on your taskbar!" "OMG, there's 5 people on the screen!" What next? Not only are they all in your favor there, but I'm taking the time to type out things in my game window that are RELEVANT to the PICTURE as I kill your guild members... hillarious. I haven't even pvp'd for like a month and you're still easy. By the way, where's Harry? I wanna kill him with a holy light again. Besides, the more relevant questions here are, why was a SCAM using such a crappy bow, and um, why on earth wasn't it insured if that's all he can afford?

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vhin and Ruffles probably easily the number one posters in this section, but I see you the least on the field surprisingly Vhin I see you less then Ruffles, actually correction I NEVER seen you out pvping since I've been back on Sonoma which has been for about 3 months now. I don't get why you two spend soooo much time talking crap here and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo little time actually pvping. You both FAIL, please kill yourselves immediately

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vhin and Ruffles probably easily the number one posters in this section, but I see you the least on the field surprisingly Vhin I see you less then Ruffles, actually correction I NEVER seen you out pvping since I've been back on Sonoma which has been for about 3 months now. I don't get why you two spend soooo much time talking crap here and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo little time actually pvping. You both FAIL, please kill yourselves immediately
Vhinn has no red character only red he has is his rezkilling stealther character. Same way most cop members only have red stealthers.

Vhinn would not survive on a red character that's not hidding/stealthing. Other than Vhinn he plays COP-Style (But is very BLUE)dismount all kill moving shot tamer. When he plays on that character he's in gzone 90% of the time (at least he's visible right?) and the other 10% he waits for a red that's currently getting dismount ganked then he will attempt to get a kill and if he fails and flagged some body, you can find him near the nearest serverline running in and out while trying to scared journey.

Good luck if you want to see Vhinn in fel, Ruffles is visible a lot more often than Vhinn at least 2000% more often. And Ruffles isnt really not there often.

What what can I say? She's a COP afterall.

T

TrustMeInc

Vhinn has no red character only red he has is his rezkilling stealther character. Same way most cop members only have red stealthers.

Vhinn would not survive on a red character that's not hidding/stealthing. Other than Vhinn he plays COP-Style (But is very BLUE)dismount all kill moving shot tamer. When he plays on that character he's in gzone 90% of the time (at least he's visible right?) and the other 10% he waits for a red that's currently getting dismount ganked then he will attempt to get a kill and if he fails and flagged some body, you can find him near the nearest serverline running in and out while trying to scared journey.

Good luck if you want to see Vhinn in fel, Ruffles is visible a lot more often than Vhinn at least 2000% more often. And Ruffles isnt really not there often.

Funny how this is all war comes back with 4v1 with picks as requested and this is what he replies with typical.

R

Ruffles

It is none of your business when and how I play or what I do in my spare time. Get over it.

Just a thought...why in the heck are you complaining you never see Vhinn? He consistantly kills you sorry azzhats. Instead you should rejoice that you are saving a ton of insurance. Go figure...

Still more of the template bashing? One would think you would be over it by now. Try a new subject...go on...I DARE you.

A compliment from you??? Amazing!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny how this is all war comes back with 4v1 with picks as requested and this is what he replies with typical.
I am not an native English speaker, I am sorry. But I dont understand what you are talking about do you have trouble with English as well? It sure looks like you have some problems with it.

Please make it easier for me.

comes back 4v1 and use picks? :coco:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..another slaughter of COP tonight...even while they were playing domicile little kitty cats all night...again... as usual. Not a single SCAM death even though they outnumbered us all night and refused...refused I tell you!... to come out of their house. And as usual, they are absolutely terrified of fighting us. I understand they finally managed to kill Skull after we all left...with 7 on 1..Bahahahahahahaaaaaaa :loser:

Skull owns every single one of you. Not one of you could kill him 1v1. :thumbsup:

KMS..you are the worst **** poor leader of any guild in the entire game. You sir..suck. You have an entire guild of cowards and you are the worst coward of them all for allowing it. Little kitty cat. :loser:

So..did anyone do something new tonight? :D

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not an native English speaker, I am sorry. But I dont understand what you are talking about do you have trouble with English as well? It sure looks like you have some problems with it.

Please make it easier for me.

comes back 4v1 and use picks? :coco:
Come now War..it is TMI after all..we have to make certain allowances for him. Just smile and nod your head...

S

Skullcollector

I have played about 2 hours total in the last 10 days. A few days ago I logged in and there was a fight in dispise. I get there and scam already has control of the fight and cop were dead everywhere. There was 4 scam (not including me) there that killed I counted 9 cop bodys. I am SURE a few stealthers got away. We waited for about 15 minutes and a few cop did cop back but died fast so we finished the spawn. I logged for the night shortly after that.

I log in today and there was about 12 cop on at yew gate. We called everyone that was on at the time (6) and we converged on yew. KMS was the first one to die and when he did, ALL the rest of the cop went right to the house. We stabled them (pinned them in the house) and killed them off as they stuck their noses out of the house.

After about 30 to 40 minutes of this our guys got sick of the cowardly house fighting we were getting from cop and logged out of Sonoma. Within 2 minutes of the guys leaving cop swarmed out of the house and took back the gate. During this time they started trash talking me and everyone else at the gate. Its funny how they get so tuff when they have big numbers but when the numbers are not so overwhelming they cower and hide in a house.

I have been reading here from many lately that scam sucks now. Every time I am on we have won the battles big time! We don’t even lose players in these fights so im not seeing this scam sucks thing. And I know its not me that’s winning these fights, hell if im not there fast enough they tend to kill you all before I can even cast a spell off or shoot an arrow. So you guys say scam is so easy to kill and scam all sucks then why do we win all the fights that does not have numbers being a factor. Getting a kill when we are dueling or ressing our players doesn’t make you good, it makes you a coward but what ever right…it’s a game and that’s how you guys like to play your game. So in closing if scam sucks…you ALL suck more!

And to the comments about im nothing without scam… this is coming from several in COP…funny, just funny.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vhin I see you less then Ruffles, actually correction I NEVER seen you out pvping since I've been back on Sonoma which has been for about 3 months now.
Not that I have to explain myself to some board newb, but I have been turning my millions into billion. So I haven't been out a lot, but I do have 2 accounts son. Maybe you're thinking that character killing you is someone else. Wrong, that's me. :)

The crying in this thread after my picture story is HILLARIOUS. haha WHAAAAA YOU SUCK, WHAAAA YOU PLAY A HIDER. You'd think they'd be HAPPY I dont rearrange my skills to have a few hundred more usefull points to kill them with. haha Keep the worship comin girls.

S

Skullcollector

You'd think they'd be HAPPY I dont rearrange my skills to have a few hundred more usefull points to kill them with. haha Keep the worship comin girls.
Here is where you are wrong, we would like to see you play a real pvp character. You can still have a stealther but try playing a character without hiding and stealth for ONCE. I have NOT seen you kill anyone of skill with your stealthers besides the res kills or cheap shots and then you run away and hide. You ONLY play hiders and stealthers, even your necro and tamer has hiding! And your tamer has to still use the element of surprise or you wont even get a kill with him, that’s sad. Remake posiden, he was a good nox dexer without hiding!!!

One last thing, the worship I see in these threads are you worshiping yourself. You even have a new cheerleader in ruffles it seems… ra ra ra!

S

Skullcollector

To the Mods,

Is there any way we can get links to the past pvp threads. I know you remove them to make room but can you make a sticky with links to the past threads so we can go back and re-read them?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is where you are wrong, we would like to see you play a real pvp character. You can still have a stealther but try playing a character without hiding and stealth for ONCE.
All this coming from a person who has been a non issue in pvp since AOS hit. You had to join a guild you said you'd NEVER join just to get a kill. HAHA Even now, I never hear of your exploits. Quit riding on coat tails noob and get some of your own again. By the way, if you need a pvp lesson, I'd be more than glad to teach you, because you cant even tell what skills my chars have. Vhinn is the ONLY char on ANY account I have that has hiding. Wake up. Noob. Most everyone just passes your posts by and laughs now. Including me.

R

Ruffles

One last thing, the worship I see in these threads are you worshiping yourself. You even have a new cheerleader in ruffles it seems… ra ra ra!
You mistake worship for respect. I recognize that Balinor plays his templates well and they are deadly. I know, I have been killed by him quite often. There are others as well in all guilds that play their templates because they know how to play them regardless if they can hide, stealth, use magery, necromancy , or just beat the everlovin' daylights out of people. It doesn't hurt anyone that PvP's to respect the skills of others...in doing so you might just stay alive a bit longer. If you are decent with people, quite often you are treated in kind.

There are other types of respect as well. Skull, I understand how it is when one gets trash talked. Sometimes it is very hard to not respond in kind when it happens. To lash out at people that do it to you, while understandable, makes you no different than those that do it to you. You calling someone a coward for playing their template just floors me. Especially when scam ALSO has Ember, Solid Snake, Legolas and others that frequently use their templates to get a kill. It's part of the game that keeps things interesting and on edge. How boring this game would be if everyone had cookie cutter templates. We might as well all head back and become Trammies. The most fun in this game is to figure out ways using the templates that we create to give each and everyone of us a unique 'toon that is both survivable and deadly to others.

R

Ruffles

Those who live in glass houses....

A few exaggerations have been posted in the last several posts. With regards on how great scam is and how bad COP is. It is funny to see their delusional perceptions of grandeur. Their viewpoint is skewed or they only tell ya what they want you to know.

ALL guilds and factions head to the house when they are clearly outnumbered, COP is no exception, neither is scam, dom's harem and the blues of course have the gate or their houses. Yesterday, it certainly didn't help that the harem and the blues were fighting WITH scam and against COP. Going into the house is something ALL guilds do, so making such a big deal about it is a wee bit dishonest and self serving. Yesterday we did, to regroup because not only was scam there, so was the harem (r6) and a very good amount of blues, including some scam alts. Few of us also got in stat.

As for only COP dying? THAT is a joke right? Saw several corpses out there of various others not in COP. I know Violent Moods isnt in scam, nor is Briana, per se, but he sure did die a lot more than I did. His alts are in scam. I suppose you don't count them in your body count, eh Widow Maker?

I for one will admit it is VERY difficult for me to stay alive while NOT in stat and being in stat makes it nearly impossible with the number of people in the field yesterday. Still though each time I was out of stat, I was in there, equalizing the field by dismounting your sorry behinds. It was so MUCH fun. Let's do it again sometime :)

S

Skullcollector

All this coming from a person who has been a non issue in pvp since AOS hit.
…Ok…

You had to join a guild you said you'd NEVER join just to get a kill.
You said you would NEVER help cop and you hated them…now you help them against scam…don’t be a hypocrite Bal.

HAHA Even now, I never hear of your exploits.
Exploits? Start showing your ENTIRE screen (including your bottom task bar) in your screen shots or stop posting them.

Quit riding on coat tails noob and get some of your own again.
I got tired of sitting in the guard zone like you do and I joined a guild. I picked a non zerg, highly skilled pvp guild. They don’t let just anyone in so I must not be that bad.

By the way, if you need a pvp lesson, I'd be more than glad to teach you
What can YOU teach me? I am already better than you…

you cant even tell what skills my chars have. Vhinn is the ONLY char on ANY account I have that has hiding.
Your tactic on your tamer is to hide and wait for someone to attack your target and when he gets low you reveal yourself by jumping off your mount and saying “all kill!”. And I still haven’t seen you pvp on ANY character without hiding and/or stealth in YEARS so start pvping without the two skills and prove me wrong.

Wake up. Noob. Most everyone just passes your posts by and laughs now. Including me.

Figures…that’s why you say the things you do, you never listen to anything you don’t want to here. You’re narrow-minded and the truth seems to elude you.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull you have to actually pvp in DUNGEONS and away from YEW/BRIT to see real pvpers pvp... hello? *is this thing on?* haha Do you actually GO to dungeons now that you're in scam? haha NICE! That's a step up from your usual pvp! I especially laughed at the "highly" skilled part, and the "they dont let just anyone in" part. HAHAHA They let YOU in. HAHAH They needed a dismounter. HAHAHA

S

Skullcollector

Those who live in glass houses....

A few exaggerations have been posted in the last several posts. With regards on how great scam is and how bad COP is. It is funny to see their delusional perceptions of grandeur. Their viewpoint is skewed or they only tell ya what they want you to know.

ALL guilds and factions head to the house when they are clearly outnumbered, COP is no exception, neither is scam, dom's harem and the blues of course have the gate or their houses. Yesterday, it certainly didn't help that the harem and the blues were fighting WITH scam and against COP. Going into the house is something ALL guilds do, so making such a big deal about it is a wee bit dishonest and self serving. Yesterday we did, to regroup because not only was scam there, so was the harem (r6) and a very good amount of blues, including some scam alts. Few of us also got in stat.

As for only COP dying? THAT is a joke right? Saw several corpses out there of various others not in COP. I know Violent Moods isnt in scam, nor is Briana, per se, but he sure did die a lot more than I did. His alts are in scam. I suppose you don't count them in your body count, eh Widow Maker?

I for one will admit it is VERY difficult for me to stay alive while NOT in stat and being in stat makes it nearly impossible with the number of people in the field yesterday. Still though each time I was out of stat, I was in there, equalizing the field by dismounting your sorry behinds. It was so MUCH fun. Let's do it again sometime :)
Last night you guys had double the numbers and still went to the house. There was one blue helping us that was a scam alt but was the 6th scam member I was talking about. There was a III that kind of helped on and off between getting killed by our guys. OK lets say your right about the help we got, I seen a total of 3-III on so that would take our number to 9. I seen one R6 (he would have died if he stayed) but for the sake of this conversation he stayed, that’s 10. You guys started with 12 and lost 1 before retreating to the house. So you STILL had one more player that us (still pretending we used help) so why the house fighting? You guys are the only guild that uses houses the way and as often as you do.

And if you or anyone else is going to say we suck, until you are better I will be here calling you on it. If a guild can come and beat back scam over and over with even or close to even numbers then I will admit loss. I will admit they are a great guild and they are better but until I see it im a believer that scam is best. And if I left scam tomorrow they would STILL be the best. I will not deny the truth.

S

Skullcollector

Skull you have to actually pvp in DUNGEONS and away from YEW/BRIT to see real pvpers pvp... hello? *is this thing on?* haha Do you actually GO to dungeons now that you're in scam? haha NICE! That's a step up from your usual pvp! I especially laughed at the "highly" skilled part, and the "they dont let just anyone in" part. HAHAHA They let YOU in. HAHAH They needed a dismounter. HAHAHA
See you’re a total dumbass, if you read my posts you would know the answer to your questions. READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU POST!

Are you drinking again…?

R

Ruffles

Last night you guys had double the numbers and still went to the house. There was one blue helping us that was a scam alt but was the 6th scam member I was talking about. There was a III that kind of helped on and off between getting killed by our guys. OK lets say your right about the help we got, I seen a total of 3-III on so that would take our number to 9. I seen one R6 (he would have died if he stayed) but for the sake of this conversation he stayed, that’s 10. You guys started with 12 and lost 1 before retreating to the house. So you STILL had one more player that us (still pretending we used help) so why the house fighting? You guys are the only guild that uses houses the way and as often as you do.

And if you or anyone else is going to say we suck, until you are better I will be here calling you on it. If a guild can come and beat back scam over and over with even or close to even numbers then I will admit loss. I will admit they are a great guild and they are better but until I see it im a believer that scam is best. And if I left scam tomorrow they would STILL be the best. I will not deny the truth.
You admitted you have played only 2 hours in the last 10 days. You weren't there much of the time so how can you give an accurate decription of the events? I was off and on yesterday, circumstances permitting, and it is certainly not what you or Widow Maker portrays. I do NOT describe events where I do not have personal knowledge (me being there). The parts where I was able to play included scam, r6os (several of them), TI, III and a couple of other blues whose guild tags slip my mind. The fact that each and every one of them were trying to kill COP adds to the mix. They outnumbered COP close to 3 to 1 all total. We got killed and we did some killing of our own.

The only way I say scam sucks isn't regarding to PvP. It is in some of their members character or lack of it. The lack of character is not limited to scam. I am also not so presumptuous as to even THINK I am better than most PvPers on Sonoma. But then what is important to me may differ in what is important to you or others.

Is scam the best on Sonoma?...you may think so and you have every right to think what you want...but let's face it you are not very objective now are you? I think the best in PvP are those players that play it straight up. They might not win as many fights but what they do win is ALL theirs. BTW, you deny the truth when you are selective in what you see and say.

As always, the opinions are my own...

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See you’re a total dumbass, if you read my posts you would know the answer to your questions. READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU POST!

Are you drinking again…?
Skull's dillusional again. Everyone cut him some slack before he blows up! Its ok Skull you're the best, you're the best. haha Psst: This is me owning your guild 4 on 1... there was actually 5 at some points... but the one guy left, probly to get on another char cause he um, blew. Where were you? I'd have killed you too. I so love being KOS.

Only cops (and Vhinn) brag about getting pop shot kills it seems like.

S

Skullcollector

You admitted you have played only 2 hours in the last 10 days. You weren't there much of the time so how can you give an accurate decription of the events? I was off and on yesterday, circumstances permitting, and it is certainly not what you or Widow Maker portrays. I do NOT describe events where I do not have personal knowledge (me being there). The parts where I was able to play included scam, r6os (several of them), TI, III and a couple of other blues whose guild tags slip my mind. The fact that each and every one of them were trying to kill COP adds to the mix. They outnumbered COP close to 3 to 1 all total. We got killed and we did some killing of our own.

The only way I say scam sucks isn't regarding to PvP. It is in some of their members character or lack of it. The lack of character is not limited to scam. I am also not so presumptuous as to even THINK I am better than most PvPers on Sonoma. But then what is important to me may differ in what is important to you or others.

Is scam the best on Sonoma?...you may think so and you have every right to think what you want...but let's face it you are not very objective now are you? I think the best in PvP are those players that play it straight up. They might not win as many fights but what they do win is ALL theirs. BTW, you deny the truth when you are selective in what you see and say.

As always, the opinions are my own...
Obviously we are talking about two different fights then. The fight I was talking about was around 8-9 pm pac time. Even if there was another fight where cop was out numbered 3 to 1 and that’s why they were in the house makes no dif. The fight I am talking about the numbers were in cops favor by double to scams and even with the assumed help it still was cop with more payers. My point on that last post was so show cop will use houses no matter what the numbers are for or against.

As for the lack of character im glad you corrected yourself on not only scam might having people like this. Cop has many with issues as well. And as for the straight up thing, don’t go there until you know your own guild please. If you knew your own guild you wouldn’t have even brought this up.

You said I deny the truth when I am selective on what I see. How so? Please explain more so I dont misunderstand you.

S

Skullcollector

Skull's dillusional again. Everyone cut him some slack before he blows up! Its ok Skull you're the best, you're the best. haha Psst: This is me owning your guild 4 on 1... there was actually 5 at some points... but the one guy left, probly to get on another char cause he um, blew. Where were you? I'd have killed you too. I so love being KOS.

Why do you keep showing the same screen shots and telling a different story every time? You’re the king of taking a screen shot and being able to tell 5 different stories with it. Chasing down someone who just ressed is exactly what im talking about. Your skill is limited to stealthing in and wait for the right moment. Pop out and get a kill and smoke bomb away. And bal, you have NEVER killed me and alone, you never will. Best chance is a res kill so keep stealthing…

Bal, step away from the bottle!

I just notices something, Three of your pics are you talking crap, nothing more. The three killing bambam are all res kills, nothing more. Your screen shots just prove your lack of skill. What you do ruffles can do just as good. Res kill is the easiest kill to get in the game. Good for you bal, your skill is obvious.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do you keep showing the same screen shots and telling a different story every time? You’re the king of taking a screen shot and being able to tell 5 different stories with it. Chasing down someone who just ressed is exactly what im talking about. Your skill is limited to stealthing in and wait for the right moment. Pop out and get a kill and smoke bomb away. And bal, you have NEVER killed me and alone, you never will. Best chance is a res kill so keep stealthing…

Bal, step away from the bottle!
I've been kind of noticing a pattern with you Skull... you ONLY show up when theres a LOT of scam on... sad. The only reason any of those SCAM had just ressed was because I killed them. Call it what you want. They died, 4 times. I died, 0. You do the math. Plus I own a craptastic bow gotten off your guildy. THANKS! haha

S

Skullcollector

I've been kind of noticing a pattern with you Skull... you ONLY show up when theres a LOT of scam on... sad. The only reason any of those SCAM had just ressed was because I killed them. Call it what you want. They died, 4 times. I died, 0. You do the math. Plus I own a craptastic bow gotten off your guildy. THANKS! haha
I only show up when a lot of scam are on…4 and 5 are a lot of scam. Wow you must think cop has millions.

You got one kill four times! ALL the kills were of bambam. And look close at your own screen shots, they are res kills. One is very obvious. The rest of your screen shots are you popping out and talking crap lol. Keep sending your screen shots bal, it shows your skill well…res kill king. If you want to live from bal, just dress your character and heal and you will be fine.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only show up when a lot of scam are on…4 and 5 are a lot of scam. Wow you must think cop has millions.

You got one kill four times! ALL the kills were of bambam. And look close at your own screen shots, they are res kills. One is very obvious. The rest of your screen shots are you popping out and talking crap lol. Keep sending your screen shots bal, it shows your skill well…res kill king. If you want to live from bal, just dress your character and heal and you will be fine.
I'll be sure to think about all this when I kill Harry with one more Holy Light. Do you even GET kills Skull? I don't think you do. I think you're INVOLVED in a few. Maybe one or two per year. OH that's right, you're SCAM's designated dismounter. I forgot.

R

Ruffles

Obviously we are talking about two different fights then. The fight I was talking about was around 8-9 pm pac time. Even if there was another fight where cop was out numbered 3 to 1 and that’s why they were in the house makes no dif. The fight I am talking about the numbers were in cops favor by double to scams and even with the assumed help it still was cop with more payers. My point on that last post was so show cop will use houses no matter what the numbers are for or against.
I wasn't there during that time but got to play from around 7-8 pm pacific and from 10 pm - 11 pm pac. regardless, unless scam never goes into the house to hide or regroup no matter what the numbers, you just don't have a valid argument. Everyone uses the houses, EVERYONE! If it doesn't matter to scam, tear down the half dozen houses you have sprinkled around the Yew gate and we'll see how well they do.

As for the lack of character im glad you corrected yourself on not only scam might having people like this. Cop has many with issues as well. And as for the straight up thing, don’t go there until you know your own guild please. If you knew your own guild you wouldn’t have even brought this up.
Must you twist my words? Let me clarify once again so there is NO doubt. COP doesn't steal, scam or cheat other players. Hell, Skully at the last fight night KMS lost his arms at a duel. The honor system and rules for the fight is that they do not loot an opponents corpse. So how did scam end up with KMS's arms? Hmmm? When one agrees to participate in the fight tournaments one agrees to the rules. Many members of scam consistantly violate those rules of conduct. COP isnt perfect, no guild is, but they are heads above scam and r6 in the matter of decency.

Tell me Skully, just what does COP do that is above and beyond what ANY guild in Sonoma has done? Let's get real here...your own guildmaster brags about his exploits in scamming and cheating others out of goods. Your own guildmates condone this behavior. Your own guildmates give their word to the EM's that they will not cause trouble, then break their word, lead by your GM. So tell me Skully, how do you even dare to compare COP to scam in this matter of character?

You said I deny the truth when I am selective on what I see. How so? Please explain more so I dont misunderstand you.
For example, COP using the house and you calling us cowards...what do you call r6 when they do? what do you call your own guild? ALL guilds use their houses for whatever reasons. Another example...calling people that use hiding and stealth as part of their defense cowards. Is Ember a coward? Is Solid Snake? You have a few stealthers in your guild as does COP. When you see only what you want to see even when it is right in your face, that is selectivly denying the truth.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is house hiding and there is just being a flatout group of cowards.

if you see scam in a house its a strategic move becuase of the visiable numbers we are fighting against. not to mention how many we cant even see who are stealthing.

how many times is uncountable were there can be 10+ cop in a house, that is outright house hiding. if you would like i can post tons and tons of pics of it being done.

this goes on any shard doesnt matter what guild you are in, you have no excuse if you have that many people on grow a pair and fight.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember when KMS cried to GM and said "wah wah wah my arms wah wah wah gone wah wah wah bad people wah wah took wah wah them wah". The first sentence the GM said was "Why didnt you insure your arms?" It was classic.

While GMs tried to ask who has his arms KMS pulled his childish spam trick and COMPLETELY COVERED UP what GM is trying to say. KMS spammed "So who took my arms" about 200 times while GM is trying to get an idea who has it. Btw Game Masters do have the ability to inspect players' backpacks (and they can even drop your backpack on the ground if they want to). But KMS never stopped spamming and GM gave up shortly after.

I should have gotten the screenshots of KMS standing in front of the tiny yew house looking at those arms. What a pity.

Scam never claimed to be a nice people guild. It's very interesting how Ruffles' Karma is now affecting KMS too. :thumbsup:

Good Game :thumbsup:

:next:

R

Ruffles

there is house hiding and there is just being a flatout group of cowards.

if you see scam in a house its a strategic move becuase of the visiable numbers we are fighting against. not to mention how many we cant even see who are stealthing.
So why the double standard Six?

how many times is uncountable were there can be 10+ cop in a house, that is outright house hiding. if you would like i can post tons and tons of pics of it being done.
Are all those 'toons activly fighting? or perhaps they are in the cabin because they are afk? How many are in stat? Post the pics ... lets count.

this goes on any shard doesnt matter what guild you are in, you have no excuse if you have that many people on grow a pair and fight.
Including scam on sonoma...

R

Ruffles

I remember when KMS cried to GM and said "wah wah wah my arms wah wah wah gone wah wah wah bad people wah wah took wah wah them wah". The first sentence the GM said was "Why didnt you insure your arms?" It was classic.

While GMs tried to ask who has his arms KMS pulled his childish spam trick and COMPLETELY COVERED UP what GM is trying to say. KMS spammed "So who took my arms" about 200 times while GM is trying to get an idea who has it. Btw Game Masters do have the ability to inspect players' backpacks (and they can even drop your backpack on the ground if they want to). But KMS never stopped spamming and GM gave up shortly after.

I should have gotten the screenshots of KMS standing in front of the tiny yew house looking at those arms. What a pity.

Scam never claimed to be a nice people guild.
From War's own words...everyone in the fighting pit that day is right down there with Worm in the sludge at the bottom of the garbage barrel. BTW, the EM's won't snoop packs. Too bad they won't. It allows people like you to take fight night to the gutter.

SCAM is too mild a name...should be SCUM...more fitting dontcha think?

S

Skullcollector

Wow, this is usless, you just don’t get it…keep using your houses like you guys do. Play your stealthers and tamers like you guys do. It will never change a thing; scam is a much better pvp guild and always will as long as your tactics remain the same as they are now. You only get worse using a blanket like houses and hiding in pvp. You will never get better that way, that’s the truth and that’s to bad you cant see it.

Why is it you say we are scammers and cheaters in a pvp conversation? Because you don’t have any ground to stand on talking about pvp so you resort to going away from pvp topics and call us cheaters and scammers. And again, you don’t know your guild nearly as well as you should.

Ruffles, why are you asking me about double standard off someone else’s post? Do I question you off others posts? Your getting snooty, stop it!

So we should be called scum now huh ruffles, sounds good…well COP should be called TWL (The weakest link) because it fits with their pvp style…Its sad when cops best pvper is a tamer.

Im done here...

R

Ruffles

Wow, this is usless, you just don’t get it…keep using your houses like you guys do. Play your stealthers and tamers like you guys do. It will never change a thing; scam is a much better pvp guild and always will as long as your tactics remain the same as they are now. You only get worse using a blanket like houses and hiding in pvp. You will never get better that way, that’s the truth and that’s to bad you cant see it.
Wrong again Skull, I do see it. I just don't get my panties in a twist over using houses for ANY guild including yours. It's a funny thing..the reason you post that scum uses their houses is the very reason COP uses its house. Yet, the old double standard applies. Some in COP are better at PvP than others myself being one of the weaker PVPers. We don't EXCUDE people giving PVP a try like your guild brags about. I am a weaker PVPer but you try playing on a server half away around the world on a satellite connection, straight up legal, and tell me again how to play a template with 300-400 ping. Go on, make a 'toon in Oceana, tell me how easy it is to play one of your uber templates. I play what I play because it is the best one for survival on a US shard.

Why is it you say we are scammers and cheaters in a pvp conversation? Because you don’t have any ground to stand on talking about pvp so you resort to going away from pvp topics and call us cheaters and scammers. And again, you don’t know your guild nearly as well as you should.
Easy answer, because they use pvp to steal, scam and cheat others. They crow about it. Read War's post above mine...as far as my guild goes, no comparison...do that and you are booted. Some even went to scam. I know those that remained in COP a hellovalot better than you do. How well do you know those in your guild?

Ruffles, why are you asking me about double standard off someone else’s post? Do I question you off others posts? Your getting snooty, stop it!
That was a misquote...not sure how that happened, but was unintentional. let me fix it. Got the wrong person I was replying too..was the Skull.
*edit* Found my mistake on that one...fixed it...all better now?

So we should be called scum now huh ruffles, sounds good…well COP should be called TWL (The weakest link) because it fits with their pvp style…Its sad when cops best pvper is a tamer.
Called your guild scum, Skull because of their reprehensible behavior in game. The last incident being the last fight night PVP tournament. As far as the jibe about COP using tamers? Double standard again, Skull, double standard.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just let it go Ruffles, Skull doesn't realize that scam DOES allow new people in. They let him in didn't they? He's giving pvp the old college try!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From War's own words...everyone in the fighting pit that day is right down there with Worm in the sludge at the bottom of the garbage barrel. BTW, the EM's won't snoop packs. Too bad they won't. It allows people like you to take fight night to the gutter.

SCAM is too mild a name...should be SCUM...more fitting dontcha think?
Apperently you have zero clue as usual.
EM cannot snoop or access player's backpacks, but there in my post say "EM".

For your info there was a GM there, which has full power to any contents in player's backpack. I've had my backpack bugged and called on GM and watched him drop my backpack on the floor. The backpack will say "A backpack belongs to "character name". GM was helping but basically got ran away by the endless QQing.

Good Game.
:coco:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP are cowards ingame...no-one is denying it, everyone knows it. So what is the issue? Same with Vhinn..why is this even a topic of any type of discussion?

There is no discussion, there is only the stating of facts that are well proven facts a thousand+ times. Discussion is for something that is not a proven fact, therefore there is no discussion on these two facts. :coco:

COP got completely owned again tonight, spent hours in their house dying until everyone got tired of their usual cowardice. Their GM KMS leading the pack at being the lead coward ingame. The usual. I see that Grim has taken DOMs place as the second most cowardly member ingame in COP. DOM taught all of you well and you are following in KMSs footsteps very well. Sugar and Spice are an absolute dead tied for 3rd place. The rest...pffft.. I am sure once everyone left...COP came out of the house and "owned the shard". :thumbsup:

Ruffles baby, the only time your guild comes out of the house is when SCAM is not on. You guys can have 15 people on and when 3 SCAM show up..POOF..all COP run for the house..except for those who are killed by being slower to run to the house than the others.

That is the difference and why you are a guild of cowards ingame. You don't "use" a house, you LIVE there to desperately avoid being slaughtered like the trembling sheep your entire guild is. Your guild spends HOURS, every single day, inside their house, even when vastly outnumbering their foes. Even being in the house, they still die at delicious rates. The level of cowardice that COP displays ingame daily keeps anyone of any stature from looking at your guild with anything but pure and utter disgust.

I am sure you love your guildies, but those are the facts and bare naked truths that can not be denied. You know I speak the truth, even if you are afraid to speak of it due to your guild pride..You KNOW it is the truth. Don't come here trying to deny it, it only makes you look almost as much a fool ingame as Vhinn. No-one wants to be looked at the same way the PvP community looks at Vhinn ingame *shudder*. Even thinking of that would make me want to commit ingame suicide with my ingame toons. I would rather delete my entire ingame character collection than be looked at like everyone looks at Vhinn ingame. *shudder again* I think I just threw up a little bit ingame at the very thought of it.

Anyways, enough of that. Basic lesson is that you can try to delude yourself and talk it up all you want. In the end, the only person you are deluding is yourself ingame. Stop lying to yourself ingame, admit that your folks may be cowards ingame but at least they log on and try. That is a fact I am OK with because you all provide me targets. But do not try to say that your guild are not cowards ingame, it insults everyone's intelligence and makes you look bad ingame. :lie:

Everyone else here already knows, in their hearts, that Snake speaks the truth. In game and out of it.

:owned::owned: :owned::owned: :owned::owned: :owned::owned:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a very funny post. Everyone knows they are bounch of useless worthless liars in game. The ultimate fel rulers from their 4 walls in game. I play 5 shards and have not seem a zerg guild so cowardic in game. I feel for their poor performance even with the largest head counts in their guild in game.

I saw Vhinn today, we swung his war fork for a total of 3 times today. It's his proud accomplishment. Vox was being ganked by grim and tmi and 2 other stealthers (from their PvP house, in game), vox got redlined, Vhinn poped out and swung his weapon 3 amazing times and failed to pop shot vox and ran away in lighting speed and never to be seem again in game. Vhinn helped us with the kill on TMI too because as soon as TMI saw Vhinn popshot disarmed Vox, TMI got brave and came out of the house and tried a little combo with Vhinn then failed and died shortly after leaving his trustworthy 4 walls.

Did I tell you how Ruffles was trash talking us FROM the house? And she even said "Run more cowards" FROM the house. Sitting in a house and calling people cowards and noobs is so funny, so sad, yet so LOW in game. But we are happy at least you guys tried and provided us many targets to completely utterly destory in game. It's a shame on KMS to allow all these low life cowardic human and elves for acting so shamefully in game.

And the best part is our new little group of cop pwners in game is about to finish training. Just cannot wait to see the tears on COP's faces pouring down from all the cowardic and worthless humans and elves in game.:loser:

Alright ruffles please :lie: more in game. You can lie all you want and you can delute yourself and even hyponetize yourself how you guys are really something in game, however the truth is, you and your guild is nothing but uber cowards and worthless humans and elves in game. :thumbsup:

:owned:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw Vhinn today.
And I couldn't stop laughing at you. You talk about pvp like you're the best but I saw, two templates based on RUNNING, a dog archer, and a dog tamer/mage. Then a tamer/mage and a hiding/steather. Your hypocrisy is complete. You are all cowards running newbie templates because you can't live on eanything else. HAHAH You say you're all good, but all play coward templates. Nothing you say matters from this point on. And when you saw me, your newb from Vox ran like the wind. Then CAME BACK to talk trash. Cowards. haha

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I couldn't stop laughing at you. You talk about pvp like you're the best but I saw, two templates based on RUNNING, a dog archer, and a dog tamer/mage. Then a tamer/mage and a hiding/steather. Your hypocrisy is complete. You are all cowards running newbie templates because you can't live on eanything else. HAHAH You say you're all good, but all play coward templates. Nothing you say matters from this point on. And when you saw me, your newb from Vox ran like the wind. Then CAME BACK to talk trash. Cowards. haha
Hmm, I guess you are completely ******** cowardic and worthless ingame. I dont remember I have a dog tamer or dog archer tamer and my only character with hiding and stealth is my stealth archer Ember. Didnt you just put GM hiding on your tamer archer too? Other than that cowadic worthless vhinn ingame, dont you have a stealth necromage too?

Your retardness ingame amazes me. Come talk to me after you grow a pair. Ember was revealed and put many cops/tmi/nooblets on their ass and stated most of them and all you did was swing your weapon 3 times ALL DAY. Sigh, worthless noobie kiddies ingame thesedays. :coco:

Anyways nice try tho, at least you revealed yourself for 10 seconds and swung your noob fork 3 times a day right? Thats a great accomplishment. :loser:

Good game, go hide more worthless coward ingame.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NEWS JUST IN: The PREEMINENT PvP'er going by the name of Vhinn was actually SEEN last night....

This mighty paragon of PvP'ing ability used all of his untold skill to stealth up & stand outside the COP house & wait for nearly the right moment. Unfortunately in the complex & difficult calculations used to decide WHEN to attack a person on foot ( so that perhaps himself or the 5 COP )inside can get a kill he made a mistake.....

lololooolololo...... Anyway Vhinn... My Vok character isn't based on Running lol. I can stay onscreen with pretty much any 3 decent PvP'er without having to RUN which is why Disarmed / on Foot / Surprised and having you & 5 COP try to run out and gank me wasn't even close to enough ....

Hmm... see ya in another few months or so.... or whenever it is you decided to show yourself in FEL again.. = P

M

Madchild

the long string of screen shots are nice to look at the first time but damn guys n gals stop quoting the msgs with screen shots . takes forever to find the bottom and the new posts

as for the arms thing kms lost em they are gone and they have been replaced last i saw .

and it takes a different type of person to open a corps durring an event when everyone in the RING is showing respect backing away from the bodies and at times even rezing the person they just fought .

R

Ruffles

http://i26.***********/6qlhxz.jpg

Methinks that scams minister of misinformation and propaganda gets a little pissy and needs to rant when he gets killed by a nooblet girl…hmmm Widow Maker?

Yep, I’m in the house...could barely stay logged in yesterday. Surprised the heck outta myself that I got the kill. Bet you were surprised too :)

As for War … when you quote me get it right ok? It was “RUN EMBER RUN” and “HIDE EMBER HIDE” If anyone is calling you a coward it is yourself…but who am I to disagree, one shot hits you and you run and hide!

Oh by the way, why is it that you left so suddenly after your vulgar comments, hmmm? Did you actually go away when I said “Please stop”?

As far as your kills? ROFL, yea right…Just checked your points again…they show at 36, Down 11 points from the last time I checked. So who are you killing Ember…rabbits?

Is “cowardic” a word?

R

Ruffles

and it takes a different type of person to open a corps durring an event when everyone in the RING is showing respect backing away from the bodies and at times even rezing the person they just fought .
Unfortunately, on Sonoma we have that kind of people in scam.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i26.***********/6qlhxz.jpg

Methinks that scams minister of misinformation and propaganda gets a little pissy and needs to rant when he gets killed by a nooblet girl…hmmm Widow Maker?

Yep, I’m in the house...could barely stay logged in yesterday. Surprised the heck outta myself that I got the kill. Bet you were surprised too :)

As for War … when you quote me get it right ok? It was “RUN EMBER RUN” and “HIDE EMBER HIDE” If anyone is calling you a coward it is yourself…but who am I to disagree, one shot hits you and you run and hide!

Oh by the way, why is it that you left so suddenly after your vulgar comments, hmmm? Did you actually go away when I said “Please stop”?

As far as your kills? ROFL, yea right…Just checked your points again…they show at 36, Down 11 points from the last time I checked. So who are you killing Ember…rabbits?

Is “cowardic” a word?
Haha that's great so you are standing in a house like a worthless pos ingame, while telling people OUTSIDE that has access to every piece of land in Fel to "run"? They only place I cant go is your COP 4 walls. I didnt run, since I am not the one in house, I simply left that stupid COP house choke since at that time the 2 scam obviously owned fel other than cop 4 walls.

Hmm actually ruffles I did xfer points to a few new characters of mine. Since stealther is extremely easy to play so I used mainly points from ember. And btw most COP dont award points because "I have recently defeated this enemy..." yea good job ruling Fel from a house Ruffles, that's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.