• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SO? - Last Night Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHY HELLO THERE!

No, just kidding. I'll ask you guys in general, but if you could tell me what guild your in so I know to ignore what you say about your own guild, and believe what you say about the other guilds, that'd be useful.

SO ANYWAYS!

What is the "STATE" of pvp on GL? Realistically here.

Like does everyone use dragons (IE: FOA on Chessy)
(AND FOR THE RECORD: I dont mind tamers in pvp, just not DRAGONS. They are just on a ridic level)..

Or is it dead, and your only competition runs into houses (IE: ALL of LS)..

Or what? Quite a few of us from Chessy/LS/Cats are bored and want to play an EAST COAST shard that isnt EXTREME ZERG [IE: ATL] and GL seems like a good idea, but if its all dragons and other nonsense, then meh.

Educate the off-sharder pleaseeeeee. :thumbsup:
From what i have heard GL has the best pvp left in UO.

Not one guild has the shard on lock.

some of the main players:

FKD- very fun fights, largest faction guild good quality.

2.0- small never more or less than 4-5 parry mages. Fight one fight four good teamwork.

LoLz- Very good not very active.

SO?- Some not bad mages, mostly stay in thier yew gate house. <---Drags

BoA- My guild so w/e we are small do what we can.

DINK- not very active but very good, they work with FKD and love to help gank BoA.

TB: 2.0 LoLz
SL: SO?
MIN: BoA DINK
COM: FKD

There other guilds like TDR, J^W, BC, DC Etc. but untill they take a faction i dont consider them pvpers, just an annoyance. sorry guys =/

R

RichDC

WHY HELLO THERE!

No, just kidding. I'll ask you guys in general, but if you could tell me what guild your in so I know to ignore what you say about your own guild, and believe what you say about the other guilds, that'd be useful.

SO ANYWAYS!

What is the "STATE" of pvp on GL? Realistically here.

Like does everyone use dragons (IE: FOA on Chessy)
(AND FOR THE RECORD: I dont mind tamers in pvp, just not DRAGONS. They are just on a ridic level)..

Or is it dead, and your only competition runs into houses (IE: ALL of LS)..

Or what? Quite a few of us from Chessy/LS/Cats are bored and want to play an EAST COAST shard that isnt EXTREME ZERG [IE: ATL] and GL seems like a good idea, but if its all dragons and other nonsense, then meh.

Educate the off-sharder pleaseeeeee. :thumbsup:
Few things ill add,

1) Im in DC* yes, we use dragons we as so many keep telling us are trammies and as we do many types of spawns all the time not just coons, we use the dragons for the spawns...if we for example go raid TDR/J~w in despise we take 0 dragons until the island is secure and the battle is pretty much over then bring the dragons in to kill the coon.

2)i cant believe we got mentioned as a PvP guild!!! We have a few decent PvPers, you probably know Peon. And a fair few others, as we are such a large guild they are in essence few and far between.(oh and dont let all those guild names fool you, the most the other guilds have fielded was about 10total on the prime time harry we did and icq'd another guild to raid...they where a no show :()

3)PvP is definatly not dead!!! People are always trying to take our spawns! We get told by maladors "crew" (TDR/J~W/RID)that we are not allowed to spawn, they still havent stopped us. FKD put up good fights usually outnumbered. 2.0 dont tend to be on my time but the few times ive seen them know how to work well as a unit. TDR? well they got a hard on for us and constantly raid...not to often succeed. I think they are emabrrased alot actualy, id hate to hear there vent when we raid!!! SO?/Pwnt, well...um...yea less said the better really, stealth tamers with drags and speedhacking waffles.

4) as Lynk said...BRING IT ON! youll have fun! Do your announced harries here and you will definatly get a **** storm!

R

RichDC

There other guilds like TDR, J^W, BC, DC Etc. but untill they take a faction i dont consider them pvpers, just an annoyance. sorry guys =/
Ahhh your gonna nnoy the RID you know the TDR alliance...or maybe you dont, they are non factors.

Oh, DC* do have a few factioners, you should know...i was in BOA :p

M

Malador

And Malbador is possibly the worst PvPer on great lakes, who has no idea what he talks about and makes general assumptions that have no merit.
Since I do not have the huge ego issues Dynk posses or the undeserved streak of arrogance he has I do not need to insist he sucks to feel better about myself so I will be honest and tell you he is a passing pvper on the 2 or 3 templates he plays normally. I will only prove him wrong concerning my own skills, yet again, by pointing out that I have posted numerous pics displaying money shots of pvpers less capable than I.

He will also try to pick you into arguments because he likes being wrong so much.
This is like the 11th time you have been wrong on in this thread alone Dynk. I told you earlier you should just give up man.

Oh, and he has sexual interest in men.
Dynk has been heart broken since I rejected his advances.

M

Malador

Rich...You are terrible and you arent the guy who should be speaking on behalf of DC and its alliance.

2 of us can raid 8 of you and make a spawn take hours for you by killing you over and over. But if you eventually finish the spawn, you'll claim victory like the noobs you are.

Hell...About a week an a half ago EDA and I(on RID faction characters, oddy enough) wiped you guys out in Desert so many times you just stopped coming back.

How many times does TDR ever lose spawns to two DC?
I was thinking the same thing. It is like they do not realize that we want them to spawn so we can raid them.

R

RichDC

I was thinking the same thing. It is like they do not realize that we want them to spawn so we can raid them.
Malador you can say even less!!!

The last time i saw you was on the island after your "raid" with some stealth archers, after i killed bullseye with sepultura attacking as well, then red lined her/him til she legged it, i ran back to the spawn to see you blib across my screen with a rocket up your ass and into the star!

Oh, that desert, where you teamed up with so? on blues, then when we got too many counts we left??? Yea nice job sedric! LOL!!!

We constantly spawn and get them done fast...you constantly "raid" then lose and moan about numbers knowing what your walking into!!! You know full well we have dragons to do the champs, so why then complain about us using them to kill you!?!
I know full well im not the greatest pvper, i enjoy it and enjoy killing you guys...i just cant imagine what goes on in your vent when you lose an even numbers fight...which has happened many a time(ok we probs lose the majority but we still win alot too).

When do we take a spawn with 2 people?? Your right...never, we have numbers...so we use them! Why shouldnt we???

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh, that desert, where you teamed up with so? on blues, then when we got too many counts we left??? Yea nice job sedric! LOL!!!
You have to actually kill people to get counts. When I showed up Eda was grey and I was flagged from healing him. Eda died once the entire time because of a greater dragon. We killed you guys over and over until you stopped coming back.

You guys finish the coon when you're suppose to but ALOT of times you get embarressed by small numbers. Somehow you find the time to brag. Amazing.

S

Still Frame

Oh, and he has sexual interest in men.

*edit* And he is unable to grow a mustache.
They make fakes for both of these, i don't see a problem! I'd kill to not be able to grow facial hair

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They make fakes for both of these, i don't see a problem! I'd kill to not be able to grow facial hair
The ability to grow full, thick hair on your upper lip directly correlates with your awesomeness. This is why Animocity is so awesome.

M

Malador

The last time i saw you was on the island after your "raid" with some stealth archers, after i killed bullseye with sepultura attacking as well, then red lined her/him til she legged it, i ran back to the spawn to see you blib across my screen with a rocket up your ass and into the star!

We constantly spawn and get them done fast...you constantly "raid" then lose and moan about numbers knowing what your walking into!!! You know full well we have dragons to do the champs, so why then complain about us using them to kill you!?!
I know full well im not the greatest pvper, i enjoy it and enjoy killing you guys...i just cant imagine what goes on in your vent when you lose an even numbers fight...which has happened many a time(ok we probs lose the majority but we still win alot too).

When do we take a spawn with 2 people?? Your right...never, we have numbers...so we use them! Why shouldnt we???
I am not even responding to your dumb ass science fiction like sequence of events. DC is simply a more inteligent spawn than any of the champ spawns but it still gets farmed.

R

RichDC

I am not even responding to your dumb ass science fiction like sequence of events. DC is simply a more inteligent spawn than any of the champ spawns but it still gets farmed.
So your char isnt called malador then??

You didnt come to the island (meph) spawn and then promptly lose 2 of the 4 people you came with...proceeding to you running with a rocket pack on through the star and out the gate?

You are nothing! Your not in that group of 5or6 that can come in with 3or4 and cause a problem...all you can do is RUN pancake RUN! While your guildies do the work(in this case die)

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, no one wanted to come on screen with you. You never had less than seven dweebs sitting on each others laps holding flamestrikes. LOL, you are amazing. Poor Lynk still went oOoooOO a couple times. Chuck Norris ain't what he used to be son. Maybe time to retire Chuck. I like your little ~Y~ "unspoken" alliance. They're cute, and the quality definitely fits the caliber of your new 2.0. We smashed your faces when it was 3 of us and 3 UOD (also CoM but not allied to us). Then you and your "what do we do now, Lynk is dead again" cronies went and sat in the corner for 20.

There was no one left to fight, so we fought UOD. Then they got all whiny and decided to "Jewel" us for every other faction. Not that it mattered since UOD is still just UOD.

That's the difference between us Lynk. You're a bunch of blue clowns that will let anyone hold your privates to kill us. We on the other hand are mostly reds who will fight anyone. I had my 1v1 with Zedd last night btw, and the boy ran obv. Just like you all do in any 1v1.

Hi I'm Lynk. If you're a blue mage that can sit in a group holding hands and hold a flamestrike while listening to war stories of my greatness, and are able to synch (release that flamestrike) when I say "now" on the first chump that stands on our screen for more than 3 seconds, then please apply to 2.0.

You're jokes.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, no one wanted to come on screen with you. You never had less than seven dweebs sitting on each others laps holding flamestrikes. LOL, you are amazing. Poor Lynk still went oOoooOO a couple times. Chuck Norris ain't what he used to be son. Maybe time to retire Chuck. I like your little ~Y~ "unspoken" alliance. They're cute, and the quality definitely fits the caliber of your new 2.0. We smashed your faces when it was 3 of us and 3 UOD (also CoM but not allied to us). Then you and your "what do we do now, Lynk is dead again" cronies went and sat in the corner for 20.

There was no one left to fight, so we fought UOD. Then they got all whiny and decided to "Jewel" us for every other faction. Not that it mattered since UOD is still just UOD.

That's the difference between us Lynk. You're a bunch of blue clowns that will let anyone hold your privates to kill us. We on the other hand are mostly reds who will fight anyone. I had my 1v1 with Zedd last night btw, and the boy ran obv. Just like you all do in any 1v1.

Hi I'm Lynk. If you're a blue mage that can sit in a group holding hands and hold a flamestrike while listening to war stories of my greatness, and are able to synch (release that flamestrike) when I say "now" on the first chump that stands on our screen for more than 3 seconds, then please apply to 2.0.

You're jokes.

You have made your opinion obvious so I have to ask. What is your ideal group pvp scenario? I often see criticism about others tactics and methods but rarely do I see anyone say what they expect or equate to "good" group field pvp.

I think alot of people expect 2 or 3 groups to run into each other and to spontaneously break out into 10 duels. Interested to hear your answer.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thoses were good fights last night, its hard to fight a screen full of you guys with 3 of us, but it was still fun.

Make sure you look after your slower members lynk because like a wolf im there to pick the slow and weak off from the heard.

I like your play style but we all know it has its problems eg, you get droped on Chuck then Tank. Lol then you will see chickens with thier heads cut off.

I know I would not like to sit in Luna waiting to get 5+ people on just to fight.

You have never seen Saint by himself? lol pls that guy is always down to flag on me 1v1 and that is more than i can say about 2.0.

Either way thoses were good battles!

M

Malador

So your char isnt called malador then??

You didnt come to the island (meph) spawn and then promptly lose 2 of the 4 people you came with...proceeding to you running with a rocket pack on through the star and out the gate?

You are nothing! Your not in that group of 5or6 that can come in with 3or4 and cause a problem...all you can do is RUN pancake RUN! While your guildies do the work(in this case die)
I have not been to the island for 3-4 weeks however if you are talking about the time 4 of us raided 18 of you yea we lost. When the third person died and I was being chased around by 8 or so with no hope of singling one out I left. You would have made it simple and died. Any time I cross paths with DC or its alliance I kill more of you than you do me.

M

Malador

There is no ~Y~ alliance. We are not currently allied to anyone. But just an FYI - you're orange to them and us, I'm sure they want to kill you like we do. Just because two groups are attacking you doesn't mean they are allied. Just like even though you had to team up with SO? and UOD (and still failed as we crushed every one of you) we know you're not allied.
Actually Dynk being in the same faction is the poster child of alliances.

M

Malador

So I finally had time to upload this video of Dynk and I dueling. He won the first round. He did not feel it was a good idea to give me a second chance even though most duels are typically best 2 of 3. You can form you own opinions as to why.

Sorry I did not think to start recording this video until about 2 minutes into the fight but it is worth watching to the end to note the comment he made right before he told me he would not duel me again and recalled away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzCMUxfdCk

M

Malador

you got owned son
Sorry Lynk but I dont agree and neither will anyone else. Owned is when you clearly dominate someone and the fight is over in under a minute. Owned is when you can repeat the beating at will. What we had was a fairly competitive fight. When you overcome your fear of loosing let me know. We can go a few more rounds and see who is actually better.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you overcome your fear of loosing let me know.
I don't know what loosing is, but it sure sounds terrifying and I don't know that I'll ever overcome that fear.

Any time you want your 'best out of 3' I'd love to collect more insurance from you.

You can reach me on ICQ. Reading your stratics posts bores me.

Lynk I dont need to reply at all.
Yet you do Malbador, yet you do. To my (and everyone elses) disappointment.

R

RichDC

When the third person died and I was being chased around by 8 or so with no hope of singling one out I left.

Any time I cross paths with DC or its alliance I kill more of you than you do me.
]

Is it only me who found these completely contradictory comments funny?? Only reason you may not die...is because, you, RUN pancake RUN!!! Whenever there is any heat! I mean i even tried to 1vs1 you in despise and all you did was RUN pancake RUN!

Oh, and post some new pics mal FFS, i know it means you would have to leave Tram but surely now the SL event part is over im sure you can drag yourself away!!

M

Malador

]

Is it only me who found these completely contradictory comments funny?? Only reason you may not die...is because, you, RUN pancake RUN!!! Whenever there is any heat! I mean i even tried to 1vs1 you in despise and all you did was RUN pancake RUN!

Oh, and post some new pics mal FFS, i know it means you would have to leave Tram but surely now the SL event part is over im sure you can drag yourself away!!
Please point out the contradiction. Until you can express it clearly in words dont speak to me.

I did post new screen shots. Several were from this week.

M

Malador

Ya, but I beat you in this duel and I'll beat you in [insert link here] the next duel.
Yea you beat me in that duel and you might beat me in the next one as well. The point is you know as well as i do that our fights could go either way so you didnt stick around for a rematch.

You're not good on a dexer or a mage in group or in duels.
Says the guy who plays a stealther more than any other char. I didnt suck so bad the day you invited me to join your group of gankers. Careful how you word your response. Some of the meatshields you have recruited to pump your ego might be offended.

Do you know the last time I dueled anyone before fighting you? So long ago that I can't even remember who the person was. I don't duel, I don't care about duels. It's a waste of a character slot and its a waste of time.
Please, who cares. You challanged me. I never dueled anyone until a few weeks ago. Then I logged in and with no warm up dueled you.

I have been told you claim it is a waste of time but the real reason is you never got better than average at it. I however will get better than average at it and I am already on your level as demonstrated by that 6.5 minute fight.

The point is your ego is bigger than that appendage you mentioned and it is way undeserved.

Stop trying to look smart. You're an egomaniac at best.

I will hold you to the offer to finish what you started some time this week.

R

RichDC

Please point out the contradiction. Until you can express it clearly in words dont speak to me.

I did post new screen shots. Several were from this week.
If you dont see it then you are beyond all help, much like you are at trying to 1v1 someone! as i said all you do is run!

New pics?? really??? most of the people pictured in those pics either dont exist or havent been played in months!

So once again post some new ones!

From what i see you have never beaten a proper pvper in a duel...EVER! I consider myself to not be a proper pvper so post that vid all you like! When you actually beat someone of skill let us all know...you may gain a little respect.

At the moment all you do is lose then spin to make you seem right, im glad majority of people know you are just useless!

In fact, you should become a politician, i hear they are hated by all and spin facts to apparantly support there theories and still end up looking like jackasses!

M

Malador

If you dont see it then you are beyond all help, much like you are at trying to 1v1 someone! as i said all you do is run!
Lionheart only you would be ignorant enough to make such a statement knowing I have killed most of your guilds better pvpers 1 v 1.

New pics?? really??? most of the people pictured in those pics either dont exist or havent been played in months!
Every pic except peon was taken since the first of june. The newest few in the last week or so.

From what i see you have never beaten a proper pvper in a duel...EVER! I consider myself to not be a proper pvper so post that vid all you like! When you actually beat someone of skill let us all know...you may gain a little respect.
From what you see? Ok since your so omnipresent who have I dueled recently?

Why do you assume I care about earning your respect. I beat you twice hands down. One fight lasted about 2 minutes and one fight lasted about 40 seconds. If you had any dignity you would stop making claims concerning my skills.

At the moment all you do is lose then spin to make you seem right, im glad majority of people know you are just useless!
Really. How do you know this again?

Why do you keep discussing PVP as though you have ever been involved in it, as though you know anything about it?

R

RichDC

Lionheart only you would be ignorant enough to make such a statement knowing I have killed most of your guilds better pvpers 1 v 1.
I am quite certain you have not, i know this because you are never seen to 1v1, it is always 3v1 at least. I am also certain that all of our "better" pvpers would wipe the floor with you field or duel!

Every pic except peon was taken since the first of june. The newest few in the last week or so.
Really? And 3 months ago is new??? Skill Saw for example has not been played for im sure even longer than that, i know the person very well.

From what you see? Ok since your so omnipresent who have I dueled recently?
Who have you dueled that is worthy of mention, dueled and won that is, i dont claim to be omnipresent. You claim to be great and are clearly not!

Why do you assume I care about earning your respect. I beat you twice hands down. One fight lasted about 2 minutes and one fight lasted about 40 seconds. If you had any dignity you would stop making claims concerning my skills.
I can make as many claims of skill as you can, i cannot duel but it doesnt take much to get me to duel unlike you i dont care. You seem to care so much about your e-peen you persist in making yourself look arrogant and foolish!

Really. How do you know this again?
How do i know that you spin everything? a quick look at your posts easily shows that, or did you mean how do i know that most people realise you are just that, a spin doctor? A quick look at the responses to your posts shows that even clearer!

Why do you keep discussing PVP as though you have ever been involved in it, as though you know anything about it?
Now the Tok event is over you can stop being a trammy and actually join the big boys in fel! Its not that scary, honestly!

You can ask some of the proper pvp guilds out there that we have been involved in PvP alot more than J~W has been in the last couple of months! Just probably not your kind of PvP, Yew gate ganks dont count as pvp to me. Spawn field fights do!

M

Malador

I am quite certain you have not, i know this because you are never seen to 1v1, it is always 3v1 at least. I am also certain that all of our "better" pvpers would wipe the floor with you field or duel!
Are you really that stupid? I have dueled you. This means you have seen me
1v1. You asked me to post the movie or pics so everyone else has seen it too. Further I have posted several pics showing 1v1's with your so called pvpers. Remain delusional if you wish.

Really? And 3 months ago is new??? Skill Saw for example has not been played for im sure even longer than that, i know the person very well.
Both Skill Saw pic's were taken on 6 June 2009. Look at the file name of the pic genius.

Who have you dueled that is worthy of mention, dueled and won that is, i dont claim to be omnipresent. You claim to be great and are clearly not!
You claimed "From what i see you have never beaten a proper pvper in a duel...EVER!". That is you claiming to be omnipresent. So who have I dueled? If you had a clue you would know that it is not cool to brag about friendly duels. Rest assured everyone I have dueled win or loose could beat you.

I never claimed to be great. I suck but I am still better than you.

I can make as many claims of skill as you can, i cannot duel but it doesnt take much to get me to duel unlike you i dont care. You seem to care so much about your e-peen you persist in making yourself look arrogant and foolish!
Yup you can make all the claims you like. You simply cannot back them up and look foolish. For instance. I can claim you suck. I can then back that up by killing you 1 v 1 and posting pics. You can then claim I suck back but since you cannot kill me 1 v 1 you cannot prove it. Who looks foolish now?

How do i know that you spin everything? a quick look at your posts easily shows that, or did you mean how do i know that most people realise you are just that, a spin doctor? A quick look at the responses to your posts shows that even clearer!
Nifty how you skipped right over the only part of that paragraph I responded to. You said "At the moment all you do is lose". I said Really, how do you know this? Answer the question.

Now the Tok event is over you can stop being a trammy and actually join the big boys in fel! Its not that scary, honestly!
OH STFU you Trammy. I bet you even have houses there.

You can ask some of the proper pvp guilds out there that we have been involved in PvP alot more than J~W has been in the last couple of months! Just probably not your kind of PvP, Yew gate ganks dont count as pvp to me. Spawn field fights do!
Who cares what you think. Your guild is a victom. If any three people from any pvp guild decides to mess with you, you get farmed.

M

Malador

You've been below average at everything you do in UO for how many years now? You think that is going to change?

Let me make it simple for you - poison, weaken, harm, lightning, weaken, lightning.

Just practice that on wrong roof for 6 hours a day. Let me know how it goes, I'll be PvPing and having fun.
There you go trying to sound clever again.

S

Saleena

You've been below average at everything you do in UO for how many years now? You think that is going to change?

Let me make it simple for you - poison, weaken, harm, lightning, weaken, lightning.

Just practice that on wrong roof for 6 hours a day. Let me know how it goes, I'll be PvPing and having fun.
For being below average it sure did take quite a while for you to kill him...Just and observation!:danceb:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For being below average it sure did take quite a while for you to kill him...Just and observation!:danceb:
Never said I was an expert duelist (in fact I made it pretty clear I am not), and did you watch the video or are you basing this off of what Malbador posts.

S

Saleena

I watched the video, but from what I've heard malador is suppose to be like one of the worst mages on the shard, yet it took you that long to kill him master duelist or not I expected better out of you sir!:bored:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I watched the video, but from what I've heard malador is suppose to be like one of the worst mages on the shard, yet it took you that long to kill him master duelist or not I expected better out of you sir!:bored:
He lasted longer than you have with any of our fights :rolleyes:

S

Still Frame

Yet you do Malbador, yet you do. To my (and everyone elses) disappointment.
You should hear him on uopvp these days lynk. Throwing out the same old fake stories and claims. Videos of people he claims to cheat that are easily proven wrong. While calling anyone out and watching his own guildmate skip in the exact same video. Either his frame rates messed up or everyone in the game cheats (or both)

ps. Lynk i agree, you wrecked his sorry a$$

S

Still Frame

You see that is interesting cause when I asked you for another duel you refused in this video.
I knew you were horrible but geeze that video is just icing on the cake isnt it? You claimed for years you would rock me 1v1. You have no idea how much you made me laugh today by watching that video mal. You're an inferior player in every way. But feel free being a big man, hope the next few years replying to every post someone makes on either forums makes you feel like a big man

M

Malador

I knew you were horrible but geeze that video is just icing on the cake isnt it? You claimed for years you would rock me 1v1. You have no idea how much you made me laugh today by watching that video mal. You're an inferior player in every way. But feel free being a big man, hope the next few years replying to every post someone makes on either forums makes you feel like a big man
Sieg you have not really played actively in 2 years and have not even logged in for the last 4 months. Your opinions on anything game related are not worth the bandwidth you wasted posting them.

Why don't you tell the folks here about the award you just received on UOPVP.NET. You should cherish it. It is probably the most important accomplishment you will ever make.

Oh and you dont have to worry about Lynk. You know he reads everything over there.

R

RichDC

OH STFU you Trammy. I bet you even have houses there.

Who cares what you think. Your guild is a victom. If any three people from any pvp guild decides to mess with you, you get farmed.
Trammy, i am, well when i can be...farming all the TDR recently makes that difficult!

We're the victim and any three from any pvp guild can farm us right??

Ok, so what happened at the island when you brought 4???

Obviously you are not in a PvP guild. As i already knew. You are just a big trammy as you have just proven.

What to do now the Shadowlords are gone :(

ROFL!

Oh, and i have tried to 1v1 you a few times, you just run back to the clutch of your 10guildies around you. Even if i could find you alone, i wouldnt take a pic of your demise. There would be no need.

S

Still Frame

Sieg you have not really played actively in 2 years and have not even logged in for the last 4 months. Your opinions on anything game related are not worth the bandwidth you wasted posting them.

Why don't you tell the folks here about the award you just received on UOPVP.NET. You should cherish it. It is probably the most important accomplishment you will ever make.

Oh and you dont have to worry about Lynk. You know he reads everything over there.
Did you really just say i haven't played actively in 2 years? Where the hell have you been old man. I quit about 4 months ago aside from that i took like what 3 or 4 month long breaks from the game in those 2 years? You're a clueless old man. That award means nothing coming from you of all people. It's actually quite hypocritical that someone that post as much stupid bs as you gets the right to call anyone a dumbass

M

Malador

Trammy, i am, well when i can be...farming all the TDR recently makes that difficult!

We're the victim and any three from any pvp guild can farm us right??

Ok, so what happened at the island when you brought 4???

Obviously you are not in a PvP guild. As i already knew. You are just a big trammy as you have just proven.

What to do now the Shadowlords are gone :(

ROFL!

Oh, and i have tried to 1v1 you a few times, you just run back to the clutch of your 10guildies around you. Even if i could find you alone, i wouldnt take a pic of your demise. There would be no need.
Are you so delusional that you think anyone believes your BS. You have never tried to 1 v 1 me. You have gotten owned several times when you could not run away but you started the fight by fleeing.

I was not aware that shadow lords were over. When did it end?

M

Malador

Did you really just say i haven't played actively in 2 years? Where the hell have you been old man. I quit about 4 months ago aside from that i took like what 3 or 4 month long breaks from the game in those 2 years? You're a clueless old man. That award means nothing coming from you of all people. It's actually quite hypocritical that someone that post as much stupid bs as you gets the right to call anyone a dumbass
Yes I did and it appears you understood me so I dont have to say it again in a simpler fashion.

Now while it would not be proper for me to ignore you on UOPVP.NET because I have to moderate your posts I do not have that restriction here. Consider your self to boring for Malador to read.

S

Still Frame

Yes I did and it appears you understood me so I dont have to say it again in a simpler fashion.

Now while it would not be proper for me to ignore you on UOPVP.NET because I have to moderate your posts I do not have that restriction here. Consider your self to boring for Malador to read.
I left uopvp because i was hoping to get away from your joke stories that you keep telling. Only to find out there's no escape because you do it here as well. You're one of the least intelligent board warriors i've ever seen. Idk why kahl ever defended you being the mental midget you are. Go make up some more stories and edit screenshots pathetically

M

Malador

I can only assume still frame has said something to or about me that he thinks is witty and clever ignoring the fact that I have placed him on my ignore list. Since I am ignoring him I dont care. Wait, I never cared.

R

RichDC

Are you so delusional that you think anyone believes your BS. You have never tried to 1 v 1 me. You have gotten owned several times when you could not run away but you started the fight by fleeing.

I was not aware that shadow lords were over. When did it end?
Please show me those piccs!?!

I know of but 2 times where i have died to you...one in despise main entrance when i stood there dropped a scroll and didnt move, the other was when you dueled me.

Just becuase you dont know the char im on does not mean you dont run like forrest gump at the first sign of trouble!

If you have others please post them...you wont because they dont exist!!!

Now comes the problem of you posting evry killshot you get, if you had one of me you would post it!

As you dont, you wont...and once again look more of a tool than your average pvp carebear

S

Still Frame

Well Sieg, though I laugh long and hard at Malador, I must say this. I rarely see Kahlan (or FDAU) post on these boards since they left the game. You, on the other hand, are still trying to be a board warrior. Rather pathetic I must say............

Here's a clue....get a life...or a chick. Your choice.
I have no clue who you are, but what gives you the right to judge what i do? Just because they don't post often doesn't mean they don't read it. I just like to call out the stupidity of others. Malador is way above everyone else in that category. But there are some other names like deprave or thatdad. Everything they say is just so easy to make fun of either by lack of intelligence or the fact it's an obvious lie.

Next you're going to tell me i can't log onto icq anymore and still talk to people from the game? Get real and mind your own business. It's not like i'm on 24/7 trolling people

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BoA knows the fear... 4, 5, then 6 before they actually come out to play. Only four of us. Pretty funny you still lost one in your rush and needed UOD's archers help to take me down.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good fight guys!

Dont be a salty just because you have 40 mins of stat lynk.

UOD killed vas you know thoses guys... they just AI who is low, hardly on our team.

Better luck next time fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.