• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SO? - Last Night Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i39.***********/295fifp.jpg

K, I didn't get any money shots. Keep trying to make yourself sound good after the failure of jumping out at my already disarmed spawner on resurrection, plus the failure of being unable to kill him while heavily walled in with you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now I'll just wait for a clever response from Joo and Dorinda.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gosh, this thread has gotten so far off topic.

I'll try not to add to the confusion. Instead, I've made this graph so that everyone understands my point.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah so much to catch up on. Nice shaving device and lack of taskbar deprave. Lynk thats the only thing that has been in your mouth the ROC will allow you to post about ect ect.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who still don't get the big picture, I've added another graph to assist you in understanding the guilds of Fel.

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah, I run Razor instead of UO assist. I do it for the pretty potion pictures on the top of my screen, jealous?

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah so much to catch up on. Nice shaving device and lack of taskbar deprave. Lynk thats the only thing that has been in your mouth the ROC will allow you to post about ect ect.

Since Joo brought up shaving, I haven't shaved my legs in two weeks. I feel like a rebel. I :heart: Asia

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lulz I had to shave my left leg so I could bandage it after getting banged on tubing down a river. It's so itchy : p

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the shaving device reference was because Deprave uses a razor on his private area (umm...Lynk told me).

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plague the horrible tries to come outside to fight, but his 6 guildmates stay inside because of the 4 2.0 outside their house.

He tries to faction rune to safety but guess what buddy, the delayed spell damage still carries over if you don't cross a server line!

S

Still Frame

I love how saint has to claim people that haven't played in months such as myself or kahlan haven't killed him. Even though we've both posted screenshots of it. Saint get a life away from uo

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did record the video of this fight, but it stretched out so long it was about 4 gigs and crashed when CamStudio was saving it to an avi. All I could get were the post battle screenshots.

Looks like you waited 1/2 a second too long to try to abandon your teammates Saint!

2.0 - Chuck Norris Jr. (died, came back on Tank), Latrodectus (died once), Eli Lightshade, Zedd (died once)

FKD - Saint of Killers (died), TrendSetter (died), ZoDiAc (died), Spanky (died), The Great Unknown (died), Beccara (died), Athena (only survivor)

M

Malador

Where's the money? Screen shots without a money shot are pathetic. In yew any number of gankers could have helped with those kills.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where's the money? Screen shots without a money shot are pathetic. In yew any number of gankers could have helped with those kills.
Don't reply to me, boy, if you're not going to read my post. Allow me to quote for you.

I did record the video of this fight, but it stretched out so long it was about 4 gigs and crashed when CamStudio was saving it to an avi. All I could get were the post battle screenshots.
Now go back to standing in the yew gate looking like a joke.

I got a link to a Youtube video from a friend yesterday that you posted. Maybe you should spend more time trying to fight me and less time running away from me while I'm getting ganked. You're horrible.

M

Malador

Don't reply to me, boy, if you're not going to read my post. Allow me to quote for you.

Now go back to standing in the yew gate looking like a joke.

I got a link to a Youtube video from a friend yesterday that you posted. Maybe you should spend more time trying to fight me and less time running away from me while I'm getting ganked. You're horrible.
Why bother reading your posts Lynk. It is the same old BS how you killed all these people with absolutely no proof. Even a naked visitor from another shard can run around yew taking snap shots of the dead bodies lying around.

This is how you do it BOY

Now go back to stealthing around the yew gate looking for a popshot opportunity BOY.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh.. so thats how you do it? You stand around waiting for 8 guild members to jump three people (note I'm not there)?

Mal I've offered before and I'll offer again. I'll fight you 1 v 1 on any PvP template that I have (choose from 11). You are pure garbage and you have 0 talent.

You even hinting that you are remotely close to being a threat is absurd.

Lets face facts. You're a subpar board warrior, and an even worse pvper. If you are on your red you're inside Nisse's house until you have 8 people to hold your hand and even then you will not flag unless the person is 1/2 lifed.

When you're on a blue you are in the guard zone. I'll come out on any red and you won't even think about attacking me unless I'm in the process of being ganked. And when you do attack me when I'm ganked and I get away, what do you do? You run 10 screens away and cast an invis. You are so bad I am having trouble finding the words to express it.

S

Still Frame

Oh.. so thats how you do it? You stand around waiting for 8 guild members to jump three people (note I'm not there)?

Mal I've offered before and I'll offer again. I'll fight you 1 v 1 on any PvP template that I have (choose from 11). You are pure garbage and you have 0 talent.

Lets face facts. You're a subpar board warrior, and an even worse pvper. If you are on your red you're inside Nisse's house until you have 8 people to hold your hand and even then you will not flag unless the person is 1/2 lifed.

When you're on a blue you are in the guard zone. I'll come out on any red and you won't even think about attacking me unless I'm in the process of being ganked. And when you do attack me when I'm ganked and I get away, what do you do? You run 10 screens away and cast an invis. You are so bad I am having trouble finding the words to express it.
No offense lynk but 2.0 has taken on some really ****ty members eh? Tails? Wtf lol

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense lynk but 2.0 has taken on some really ****ty members eh? Tails? Wtf lol
I take on team players, I could care less how good my members are in a duel. I'll put my guys up against any group that any other guild has. 5 v 5, 4 v 4, 3 v 4, I'll even do 5 v 7.

Sorry Sieg, but only d-bags sit on top of a roof for 5 hours on end casting weaken on each other.

But for the record Tails is pretty good 1 v 1, you're thinking of when Lore Denin was playing the Tails char.

M

Malador

Sorry boy but you are confused. There was three of us on reds against all the blue TB and all the blue SL. Both were observing a friendly alliance against the three reds. It was almost fair though at 3 of us against 6 if I remember correctly.

I will take your offer to fight. Pure mage duel, not field, with lanterns on foot. No off screening no running. You think you are a pvp god so you will probably beat me but what the hell .

That is me on a red with 2 guild mates, not hiding in nisses house, outnumbered 6 to 3 in the pics above boy.

This is me on a blue with 4 guild mates, not hiding in a guard zone, outnumbered 6 to 4 in the pic below boy.

In neither case am I "inside Nisse's house until you have 8 people" or "in the guard zone". Epic fail BOY. By the way. Standing in a house afk is not the same as hiding BOY.

If your talking about this video of course I ran while dismounted from a dexer and his dred mare. So would you whlie on a mage with a staff of the magi. I note however that I went back as soon as I mounted and you were gone.

Finally I am such a bad board warrior but you are the one hiding out over here in the kiddy pool.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will take your offer to fight. Pure mage duel, not field, with lanterns on foot. No off screening no running. You think you are a pvp god so you will probably beat me but what the hell .
God I've been waiting for this. I don't even have a dueling mage, but I'll gladly soulstone some **** off if you'll actually fight me.

That is me on a red with 2 guild mates, not hiding in nisses house, outnumbered 6 to 3 in the pics above boy.
Pics above show you, vorpal, shadowfire, lil mehican. map shows more in that area. I think it was you before who kept babbling about pics proving nothing.

This is me on a blue with 4 guild mates, not hiding in a guard zone, outnumbered 6 to 4 in the pic below boy.

Waiting for a delay spell to be casted for the B line to guard zone.. haven't seen you do that one before.

In neither case am I "inside Nisse's house until you have 8 people" or "in the guard zone".
A broken clock is right at least two times a day.

I note however that I went back as soon as I mounted and you were gone.

Finally I am such a bad board warrior but you are the one hiding out over here in the kiddy pool.
Ya, something about fighting 4 people at the same time makes me off screen for a second to heal. I wouldn't expect you to understand, seeing as you never fight if you're disadvantaged. You never had any intention of attempting to fight me, which is why you never fully healed yourself.

Also, it's not that big of a setback to count me when I was clearly willing to take a count by attacking you.

S

Still Frame

I take on team players, I could care less how good my members are in a duel. I'll put my guys up against any group that any other guild has. 5 v 5, 4 v 4, 3 v 4, I'll even do 5 v 7.

Sorry Sieg, but only d-bags sit on top of a roof for 5 hours on end casting weaken on each other.

But for the record Tails is pretty good 1 v 1, you're thinking of when Lore Denin was playing the Tails char.
I'm sorry for the mistake then. The tails i remember (whoever was playing it at the time) was a lousy all around player. Didn't understand group pvp or solo.

S

Still Frame

Mal's dueling now!?!? God i shouldn't have given sed my suit :(

M

Malador

God I've been waiting for this. I don't even have a dueling mage, but I'll gladly soulstone some **** off if you'll actually fight me.
I will be online tonight look me up.

Pics above show you, vorpal, shadowfire, lil mehican. map shows more in that area. I think it was you before who kept babbling about pics proving nothing.
Oh so sorry so it was 4 of us against 6 of them in both pics and I said pics can be easily edited but movies are out of reach of the average gamer but you would know all about that wouldnt you Excel boy. When you can consistently post a clean screen shot with nothing but UO, UOAutomap, and UOAssist in your task bar while showing your full tray you earn the right to question my pics.

Waiting for a delay spell to be casted for the B line to guard zone.. haven't seen you do that one before.
Actually cross healing is much more effective in a group and yes you have seen that before when you and your gank squad try to sync on me while I am alone.

A broken clock is right at least two times a day.
Only twice? Where did you learn to count. So far there are three pics proving me right. Here are some more.

4 times

5 times

6 times

7 times

Need I go on?

Ya, something about fighting 4 people at the same time makes me off screen for a second to heal. I wouldn't expect you to understand, seeing as you never fight if you're disadvantaged. You never had any intention of attempting to fight me, which is why you never fully healed yourself.
Not sure where you learned to count but you better go watch that video again. There are only 2 people attacking you, Death Adder and Killer Rabit. Neither I or spike ever touched you.

How many times can you be wrong in one post. You have just looked at and discussed 3 pics showing me fighting at a disadvantage or do you mean I must be alone with multiple opponents such as in this pic?

Also, it's not that big of a setback to count me when I was clearly willing to take a count by attacking you.
If you say so. I am more inclined to believe you dont want lunch box red and every count helps.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You show all of these action packed pictures yet every time I see you you are hiding in the gate, making a feeble attempt at ganking me, or hiding in the house.

I suppose I could take screenshots of those, BUT OHHH NOES I R RUNNING MICROSOFT EXCEL CHEATTSSSSSS

M

Malador

You show all of these action packed pictures yet every time I see you you are hiding in the gate, making a feeble attempt at ganking me, or hiding in the house.

I suppose I could take screenshots of those, BUT OHHH NOES I R RUNNING MICROSOFT EXCEL CHEATTSSSSSS
Gank you? Funny cause this looks like you trying to gank me. In fact this looks like you poping out of hiding to use your your lame ass dismount/nervestrike/deathstrike attack. This looks like me attacking you for the first time right after you dismount me.

Or didnt you see me before you dismounted me?

Give it up Lynk you are getting owned.

By the way my ICQ is 9198698. ICQ me when you get a character ready although Yoshio looks fine. All that character lacks is med. Your a badass what you need med for.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gank you? Funny cause this looks like you trying to gank me. In fact this looks like you poping out of hiding to use your your lame ass dismount/nervestrike/deathstrike attack. This looks like me attacking you for the first time right after you dismount me.

Or didnt you see me before you dismounted me?

Give it up Lynk you are getting owned.

By the way my ICQ is 9198698. ICQ me when you get a character ready although Yoshio looks fine. All that character lacks is med.
I know that you honestly think you win these arguments, but please give it up.

The first pic ya that looks like a gank on you alright.. with 4 people standing around my corpse.

And ya, who needs med for a duel right ?? :loser:

M

Malador

I know that you honestly think you win these arguments, but please give it up.
I have won this argument Lynk. Your ego is simply to inflated to admit it.

The first pic ya that looks like a gank on you alright.. with 4 people standing around my corpse.
Are you actually expecting anyone to believe that FKD was helping me. Regardless you said

Yet in this pic I am neither hiding in the gate or a in house and it is you attacking me first, so I am not ganking you.

And ya, who needs med for a duel right ?? :loser:
Your the one who said I am not a threat at all. In any case get your character ready and lets go. I am eager to find out how much better you will be on a prepared character than you were the other day on Yoshio.

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Malacrap - worthless in game. No need to reply to anything he says.

Dwieg - just a Malacrap clone. Most worthless chest pumping player in game to ever grace the forums with his dribble.

Lynk - I like how you claim I abandon guildies. Any of my guildies know this to be yet another flat out lie. The fact that I don't continue to fight 4,5, or 6 people when the fight is already lost is pretty umm...normal? The difference between my group and yours is, when you die, your group runs for the hills until you log on with another char. Our group fights regardless of who drops, until the odds are just too lopsided.

You have 0, count em, 0 players in 2.0 that can beat me in a 1v1 so please stop your endless charade of how great your guild is because they can all hold an explosion and synch. LOL By yourselves in a 1v1 the only one that ever dares flag is you, on your stealther.

I love how you never factor in all the pwnt & TDR blues that are on our primarily red guild during these fights. I'm sure they don't make a difference at all.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have won this argument Lynk. Your ego is simply to inflated to admit it.

Are you actually expecting anyone to believe that FKD was helping me. Regardless you said

Yet in this pic I am neither hiding in the gate or a in house and it is you attacking me first, so I am not ganking you.

Your the one who said I am not a threat at all. In any case get your character ready and lets go. I am eager to find out how much better you will be on a prepared character than you were the other day on Yoshio.
God I'm so sick of having these stupid ****ing arguments with you. I should follow everyone elses lead and just stop reading what you write.

You never win arguments, you just get the last word in because people are bored with how you twist everything and respond like a ****ing mook.

Yes FKD would gladly help you kill me, and it's quite obvious they did dip**** because I'm dead and you didn't get the kill shot.

And the other day? You mean when I chased you all over Yew and every time you were 1/4 life you had two guildies come out of nowhere to save you?

I'll work meditation up tonight and soulstone necro off. Don't you worry your ugly old little head about it. It's going to be like Ike on Tina.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have 0, count em, 0 players in 2.0 that can beat me in a 1v1 so please stop your endless charade of how great your guild is because they can all hold an explosion and synch. LOL By yourselves in a 1v1 the only one that ever dares flag is you, on your stealther.

I love how you never factor in all the pwnt & TDR blues that are on our primarily red guild during these fights. I'm sure they don't make a difference at all.
I can safely say any of our guys would be open to dueling you, myself included. I'll take care of you after malbador goes down if you're interested.

To add though, your guild has been really fun to fight lately. It hasn't been a bunch of chasing like it used to be.

S

Still Frame

Malacrap - worthless in game. No need to reply to anything he says.

Dwieg - just a Malacrap clone. Most worthless chest pumping player in game to ever grace the forums with his dribble.

Lynk - I like how you claim I abandon guildies. Any of my guildies know this to be yet another flat out lie. The fact that I don't continue to fight 4,5, or 6 people when the fight is already lost is pretty umm...normal? The difference between my group and yours is, when you die, your group runs for the hills until you log on with another char. Our group fights regardless of who drops, until the odds are just too lopsided.

Hate to tell you saint, you're an awful player. We all know the reason you don't die. You can outrun anyone in game. But as far as skill goes you're nothing. Duel lynk, it'll be hilarious.

Lynk please post pics if he goes through with it. I'm off for the night, rise against show in boston :p

M

Malador

Saint we all know what you are. Why you assume we would care what you think baffles me.

I am only commenting on one thing. Everyone knows when you die you dissappear. Then your entire guild dissappears.

M

Malador

God I'm so sick of having these stupid ****ing arguments with you. I should follow everyone elses lead and just stop reading what you write.

You never win arguments, you just get the last word in because people are bored with how you twist everything and respond like a ****ing mook.
I bet you are sick of arguing with me. If I always lost I would be sick of it as well. I have proven you wrong in every point you have made.

• You said all I do is stand in the yew gate looking like a joke.
I posted two pics proving you mistaken.
  • You said all I do is stand around waiting for 8 guild members to jump three people.
I pointed out the pics I already posted disproved this and posted another just in case you were not convinced.
  • You offered to duel me on any template I wish thinking I would back down and feed your ego.
I called your bluff and you responded with concerns that you dont have a character with MAGE/MED/EVAL/INSCRIBE/RESIST.
  • You said when I am on my red I hide out in nisse's until I have 8 guildmates to "hold your hand".
Yet again my pictures proved you mistaken
  • You said that all I do on my blue is hide in the guard zone.
Opps those pics prove that wrong too.
  • You said I never fight if I am disadvantaged.
I posted yet another pic showing you are again mistaken.
  • You claim that every time you see me I am hiding in the gate, making a feeble attempt at ganking you, or hiding in the house.
I post yet another pic that proves you mistaken yet again.

WOW is anyone keeping count. I mean how many stupid claims will you make today Lynk.

Yes FKD would gladly help you kill me, and it's quite obvious they did dip**** because I'm dead and you didn't get the kill shot.
It would only be obvious to you Lynk. That picture proves many things but mostly it proves I am defending myself not ganking you. The messages on the screen are clear. If others are ganking you that was a bonehead move dismounting me since I was not even attacking you yet.

And the other day? You mean when I chased you all over Yew and every time you were 1/4 life you had two guildies come out of nowhere to save you?
Actually I mean the 2 minutes I chased Yoshio around yew alone remaining constantly on the offense whlie yoshio held on for dear life until a guild mate and someone else showed up and you bolted.

I'll work meditation up tonight and soulstone necro off. Don't you worry your ugly old little head about it. It's going to be like Ike on Tina.
I shall be waiting for your IM at 9198698

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet you are sick of arguing with me. If I always lost I would be sick of it as well. I have proven you wrong in every point you have made.

• You said all I do is stand in the yew gate looking like a joke.
I posted two pics proving you mistaken.
  • You said all I do is stand around waiting for 8 guild members to jump three people.
I pointed out the pics I already posted disproved this and posted another just in case you were not convinced.
  • You offered to duel me on any template I wish thinking I would back down and feed your ego.
I called your bluff and you responded with concerns that you dont have a character with MAGE/MED/EVAL/INSCRIBE/RESIST.
  • You said when I am on my red I hide out in nisse's until I have 8 guildmates to "hold your hand".
Yet again my pictures proved you mistaken
  • You said that all I do on my blue is hide in the guard zone.
Opps those pics prove that wrong too.
  • You said I never fight if I am disadvantaged.
I posted yet another pic showing you are again mistaken.
  • You claim that every time you see me I am hiding in the gate, making a feeble attempt at ganking you, or hiding in the house.
I post yet another pic that proves you mistaken yet again.

WOW is anyone keeping count. I mean how many stupid claims will you make today Lynk.

It would only be obvious to you Lynk. That picture proves many things but mostly it proves I am defending myself not ganking you. The messages on the screen are clear. If others are ganking you that was a bonehead move dismounting me since I was not even attacking you yet.

Actually I mean the 2 minutes I chased Yoshio around yew alone remaining constantly on the offense whlie yoshio held on for dear life until a guild mate and someone else showed up and you bolted.

I shall be waiting for your IM at 9198698
Your pics prove nothing except your are a ******bag who keeps worthless screenshots.

And you were defending not attacking me in the gank pic? Why does it say "you are attacking ressurection", riddle me that queer.

I challenged you to a duel because I can't wait to cast on you and have you not run away.

You posted a screenshot of my template, I am not going to duel with 60 med. I'm going to work med up.

Keep spinning **** ****.

M

Malador

Your pics prove nothing except your are a ******bag who keeps worthless screenshots.
Says the ******bag who just posted several screen shots that do not even have a money shot. Talk about worthless.

And you were defending not attacking me in the gank pic? Why does it say "you are attacking ressurection", riddle me that queer.
I know you are slow Lynk but over my head it says you are attacking ressurection because I just started attacking you. You can see that you dismounted me and that my last spell fizzled. That means I was casting, at spankey in point of fact. You dismounted me so my next spell was targeted on you. If I was attacking all along it would not say that over my head.

I challenged you to a duel because I can't wait to cast on you and have you not run away.
I have a pretty good idea why you challanged me Lynk. Don't worry. I am sure your girl friend will keep your LITTLE secret.

You posted a screenshot of my template, I am not going to duel with 60 med. I'm going to work med up.
I am pretty sure you said you would fight me on any one of your current 11 templates but I wont hold you to it. You would only make excuses after.

Keep spinning **** ****.
Lynk you sure this is good for your blood pressure. You seem to be boiling over. You have resorted to cursing me in every other paragraph.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am pretty sure you said you would fight me on any one of your current 11 templates but I wont hold you to it. You would only make excuses after.
That is what I said. But you don't want to duel any of my 11 templates, you demanded a specific template.

Your badness and inability to comprehend the most basic things still blows my mind, if you have something to say to me say it on ICQ.

I'm done with this argument on stratics, you're too stupid to realize when you're done.

M

Malador

That is what I said. But you don't want to duel any of my 11 templates, you demanded a specific template.

Your badness and inability to comprehend the most basic things still blows my mind, if you have something to say to me say it on ICQ.

I'm done with this argument on stratics, you're too stupid to realize when you're done.
Lynk you lost this argument about 5 posts back. I was wondering when you were going to realize it.

You verbally attacked me on stratics and challanged me on stratics so I think we shall keep it on stratics. The only thing I have to say to you via icq is when.

You have indicated you would soulstone some skills around. I pointed out you have a character that simply needs med. Instead of soulstoning med on the char you now tell me you will have to work the skill. I am ok with that but I find it humorous that you do not have 120 med on one of 11 templates.

You have indicated that you are too tired tonight, that you are busy tomorrow but that you will be available thursday. See you thursday.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHY HELLO THERE!

No, just kidding. I'll ask you guys in general, but if you could tell me what guild your in so I know to ignore what you say about your own guild, and believe what you say about the other guilds, that'd be useful.

SO ANYWAYS!

What is the "STATE" of pvp on GL? Realistically here.

Like does everyone use dragons (IE: FOA on Chessy)
(AND FOR THE RECORD: I dont mind tamers in pvp, just not DRAGONS. They are just on a ridic level)..

Or is it dead, and your only competition runs into houses (IE: ALL of LS)..

Or what? Quite a few of us from Chessy/LS/Cats are bored and want to play an EAST COAST shard that isnt EXTREME ZERG [IE: ATL] and GL seems like a good idea, but if its all dragons and other nonsense, then meh.

Educate the off-sharder pleaseeeeee. :thumbsup:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHY HELLO THERE!

No, just kidding. I'll ask you guys in general, but if you could tell me what guild your in so I know to ignore what you say about your own guild, and believe what you say about the other guilds, that'd be useful.

SO ANYWAYS!

What is the "STATE" of pvp on GL? Realistically here.

Like does everyone use dragons (IE: FOA on Chessy)
(AND FOR THE RECORD: I dont mind tamers in pvp, just not DRAGONS. They are just on a ridic level)..

Or is it dead, and your only competition runs into houses (IE: ALL of LS)..

Or what? Quite a few of us from Chessy/LS/Cats are bored and want to play an EAST COAST shard that isnt EXTREME ZERG [IE: ATL] and GL seems like a good idea, but if its all dragons and other nonsense, then meh.

Educate the off-sharder pleaseeeeee. :thumbsup:

GL PvP is great. TDR puts up good dungeon fights. DC/BC/XV do spawns and grinders, zergy with greater drags. FKD puts up field fights with some tamers but usually a pretty good mix. 2.0 field fights with mages. SO?/PwNT fights out of a house usually but lately they have been coming out to fight and use a pretty broad blend of templates.

My suggestion, COME GET SOME.

Those are the only real PvP guilds worth mentioning.

M

Malador

GL PvP is great. TDR puts up good dungeon fights. DC/BC/XV do spawns and grinders, zergy with greater drags. FKD puts up field fights with some tamers but usually a pretty good mix. 2.0 field fights with mages. SO?/PwNT fights out of a house usually but lately they have been coming out to fight and use a pretty broad blend of templates.

My suggestion, COME GET SOME.

Those are the only real PvP guilds worth mentioning.
TDR puts up a good fight dungeon or field. DC/BC/XV well he got that right. They dont really have pvpers unless BC logs in some but they always come with dragons. FKD is lots of archers and dexers that run around a lot. Lynk is the guild master of 2.0 and while they might field some mages he plays a stealther or a tamer more often then a mage. In fact if you read up a few he does not even have a pure mage at all. Pwnt does have some members that spend too much time around houses but they also put up a decent field fight. BOA puts up a decent field fight as well sometimes but only around the gate.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TDR puts up a good fight dungeon or field. DC/BC/XV well he got that right. They dont really have pvpers unless BC logs in some but they always come with dragons. FKD is lots of archers and dexers that run around a lot. Lynk is the guild master of 2.0 and while they might field some mages he plays a stealther or a tamer more often then a mage. In fact if you read up a few he does not even have a pure mage at all. Pwnt does have some members that spend too much time around houses but they also put up a decent field fight. BOA puts up a decent field fight as well sometimes but only around the gate.
And Malbador is possibly the worst PvPer on great lakes, who has no idea what he talks about and makes general assumptions that have no merit.

He will also try to pick you into arguments because he likes being wrong so much.

Oh, and he has sexual interest in men.

*edit* And he is unable to grow a mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.