• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Ladies Night 2007 - *updated Jan. 21*

K

Kimi_Mori

<blockquote><hr>

meeb alwayz need mur breedurs......

[/ QUOTE ]

ok let see if I get this short line

me always need more breeders?

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Vent would be worth it, just to hear you say that LOL.

Haven't really tried vent with assist running, but if there is no lag issue I don't have a problem. And the guys playing gals should join us too. *s*

D

Dor of Sonoma

<blockquote><hr>

seriously vent plays hell on my comp, so i may be out on all counts for this one *cries*

[/ QUOTE ]*nods*

I agree. It refuses to even install on my computer, whereas TeamSpeak works just fine.

*hugs Nurse Miss Maude*

I'm with you!

D

Dor of Sonoma

*raises hand*

Would we be required to dress as rabid females (i.e. in pink and dresses and such)?

If so, I will have to sit this one out. :)

There -are- fates worse than death...

*shudders*

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we don't have to use vent. It was just a suggestion. If anyone could provide a TS server, we could use that too!!

Come on Dor, you have to join us!! Maybe you could just throw on a little pink, like a half apron or something. I wore blaze for Skylark's "Coming of Blaze " party, so you can definately wear a little pink!!

G

Shadow Tamer, Ibichi, Spree, Patty, and DmaninUO, thank you very much for the offers to help out in labor, and resources, as the case may be, for making the souvenir items. Fans made with agapite ingots, and the white spider silk cloth sound great. Castor and I also have some of the spider silk cloth, and agapite ingots we can donate to the cause (if I rccall correctly it takes 10 cloth &amp; 16 ingots per fan).

How many blue diamonds does it take per engraving charge?

-Skylark

I

imported_DmaninUO

I can set up a TS server here, but last I thought, I was only able to host 8 (or 16?) at a time without using different software. I've had them set up before, but never had a "lot" of people using it at once.

As long as you dont go over a couple hundred diamonds, I will donate all you need.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*raises hand*

Would we be required to dress as rabid females (i.e. in pink and dresses and such)?

If so, I will have to sit this one out. :)

There -are- fates worse than death...

*shudders*

[/ QUOTE ]

Dor, surely you are strong enough not to fear a stereotype?

-Skylark

D

Dor of Sonoma

ehhhehehehehe...!

No.

Pink is my anathema. Tis like water to the Wicked Witch of the West, or cutting off Samson's hair!

I fear that I am not a strong enough being to withstand its evil effects. *frowns*

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you all need more dread spider silk cloth, I still have tons, and I mean TONS of those left, I only sold a little part of what I had in my last auction...

I would be glad to donate some for the cause..!

One small question/request, is it anything that is luna white as clothes then?

Is there someone that is going to be making these clothes?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I think we wore bod reward pink, just can't remember which shade. I was thinking that's what the fams would be made of too, but aggy and white cloth sounds pretty too!

Dor, I withstood the evil-ness of blaze, you are strong enough to endure the pink!! Just a little pink half apron!! that's all!!

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Just let me know what pieces to make and I will work on it also.

G

@Patty: yes we mostly wore the bubble gum pink BoD cloth, but some had the darker kind of irridescent pink, and other shades.

I had originally thought about pink fans, but figured if we are decked out in mostly pink &amp; white, the white fans would make a nice contrast in accessory.

@ Lady Raja: I have 120 tailoring so I can make anything needed in the regular tailoring menu. I am low on the bubble gum pink cloth however.

@ Dor: no matter how bad you think it might be, it will probably be worse -

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see, this is why you are siege's fashionista!! i have plenty of the bubble gum pink cloth I can donate to the cause.

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

Pink is my anathema. Tis like water to the Wicked Witch of the West, or cutting off Samson's hair!

[/ QUOTE ]Hehe... this is precisely why Kali is staying home ...

K

Kimi_Mori

<blockquote><hr>

ehhhehehehehe...!

No.

I fear that I am not a strong enough being to withstand its evil effects. *frowns*

[/ QUOTE ]

Now Dor I am sure you could wear just a small piece, its may protect you from those Orcs
Seems every fourth or fifth word is breeder.

I

imported_mo'gluk

wut lat mean, meeb nice uruk...

*counts words ...*

umm breedurs r kool....

D

Dawn/Kaisa

Woot I will have to try to make this one!
*starts digging for Kaisa's pink stuff*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Last time I think we wore bod reward pink, just can't remember which shade. I was thinking that's what the fams would be made of too, but aggy and white cloth sounds pretty too!

Dor, I withstood the evil-ness of blaze, you are strong enough to endure the pink!! Just a little pink half apron!! that's all!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a suit, it is light purple and white but it may not look like any of yours

Hope we do not leed to look all the same, that sounds boring.
If it get to soft, Freja refuse to join and I have to send Tina Tink, she fit better in pink and do not care as much about her look as Freja

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am going to need a "long skirt" and a "bonnet" made from the bubble gum pink. And an "Obi" made with regular cloth so it has the regular pink/white original colors.

Thanks so much!

How much do I owe ya..?

ICQ 288390921

B

Beatrice Quill

Yippee!

I really, really, really, really hope I can make this one!
The last one was a blast! Even if Pappy Joe's hairy legs were a bit nauseating below that pink skirt!

*digs out old sash, and goes to pester Otto with a ton of pink cloth*

D

Dor of Sonoma

You may force me to become a guard for the poor orcs, if y'all keep waving that pink around!

hehe

K

Kat SP

I have quite a bit of pink BOD cloth that I have been saving just for this! lol I wouldn't dare think of wearing it any other time! I can also apply the "Dominatrix" tag to the fashion accessories as well!

I can also provide a 50 person Vent server and/or a Teamspeak server. I'll have to check and see how many our Teamspeak can hold. I haven't used it in so long, I can't remember!

G

Yub! Pink iz meb favorite color. hommies always tryin ter take meb pink skirt an wear it. Nows meeb gonna clump dem uumies an git lotsa pink stuf ter wear! 'Har!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am going to need a "long skirt" and a "bonnet" made from the bubble gum pink. And an "Obi" made with regular cloth so it has the regular pink/white original colors.

Thanks so much!

How much do I owe ya..?

ICQ 288390921

[/ QUOTE ]

That will not be any problem, and any outfits made for the purpose of the event will be supplied at no cost to the recipient, as far as I'm concerned. Any other ladies that have specific ensemble requests, please go ahead and post here with what you would like. If you want a specific tailor's mark on it, best to indicate that as well so we can try to get it coordinated properly.

One thing to keep in mind for planning, is that most likely we will be using our Siege Bless slot on our fancy fan accessories (don't want to lose those!) so anything else you take/wear should be done with the expectation that it may be lost. So if you have your own clothing items that are special you want to wear (for example the Ladies Night 2004 pink sash Bea mentions which a number of us have), make sure they are CBD'd before you head out in them.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

One thing to keep in mind for planning, is that most likely we will be using our Siege Bless slot on our fancy fan accessories (don't want to lose those!) so anything else you take/wear should be done with the expectation that it may be lost. So if you have your own clothing items that are special you want to wear (for example the Ladies Night 2004 pink sash Bea mentions which a number of us have), make sure they are CBD'd before you head out in them.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess I will get trouble with joining. I have no skills for this fancy fans and I don't leavy my house without my bow. My bow will stay blessed. I'm sure Tina Tink will make me a par of fans in a pink color but they won't be blessed. If I do lose them, no big deal.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess I will get trouble with joining. I have no skills for this fancy fans and I don't leavy my house without my bow. My bow will stay blessed. I'm sure Tina Tink will make me a par of fans in a pink color but they won't be blessed. If I do lose them, no big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! That is fine Freja, probably the majority of the ladies in attendance will have no macing skills (which I think is what the fans are considered). Certainly Skylark isn't high on combat skills. The purpose of the fans is decorative. I'm not saying we won't be doing any combat related activities during the event, just that is not the main purpose of our gathering. I had hoped that any warrior type ladies would consider safely putting away their "usual" tools of the trade for the event, and bringing a THROW AWAY weapon/supplies more suited to their skills.

It is the goal, for the most part, to be marching in style with our matching accessories (in this case the proposed fans), whatever they happen to be.

-Skylark

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

I agree Freja...use a decent throw away bow for this. If you need a few I am sure I have some.

I have not decided which char to use...one is red, one is in factions and the other is my crafter. I would like to use Ibi since she is the most known and I guess doesnt matter if I am in stat most the time but it will be getting resed that will cause me problems.

Decisions Decisions

G

I too hope for a peaceful event and hope I will keep my suit for most of the event. I just not feel like come as a defensless weak Lady. A defensless Lady between evil horny Urks auch.

I will bring a pair of fans for the deco

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Wow, another night outfit Frej! I still remember the great purple one you were wearinf the other day at NEW.

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Can any girl join ya gals or is this a "it girls" thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who has a female character on Siege can participate in this event!

I realize this means we'll have some guys who play girls attending, and some girls who only play guys that won't be able to attend, but in-game gender is the only way I know how to qualify it.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Guy, girl, whatever, you can bet your bottom I'll be there! Although I hae no plans on making it a fun nite for you gals.

G

Count me in Sounds like a blast....Orcs, Cheapy and lots of pink.

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I agree Freja...use a decent throw away bow for this. If you need a few I am sure I have some.

I have not decided which char to use...one is red, one is in factions and the other is my crafter. I would like to use Ibi since she is the most known and I guess doesnt matter if I am in stat most the time but it will be getting resed that will cause me problems.

Decisions Decisions

[/ QUOTE ]

I will put you in to stat for free, and I will rez you after

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Can any girl join ya gals or is this a "it girls" thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who has a female character on Siege can participate in this event!

I realize this means we'll have some guys who play girls attending, and some girls who only play guys that won't be able to attend, but in-game gender is the only way I know how to qualify it.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Guy, girl, whatever, you can bet your bottom I'll be there! Although I hae no plans on making it a fun nite for you gals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...perhaps I shall add "watch Cheapsuit running from girls" to the list of the event objectives.

-Skylark

S

SavannahSP

*wants to kill Cheapsuit*

Please, Mistress Skylark? Please please???

A

absimiliard

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm...perhaps I shall add "watch Cheapsuit running from girls" to the list of the event objectives.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll pay you for a screenshot of that. I'm not sure what coin I'll pay you in. But I promise I'll figure something out.

-abs

S

SavannahSP

Pay me to kill Cheapie ... pls I need motivation other than my own reckless/impulsive/suicidal silliness ... and I need a new mortal enemy, the other VmPs keep blowing me off... *pouts*

And I need to save up for some magery-type 120s, they are way pricey, Grrr.
(derail... *winks*)

Pay her in barbed. She's a stitcher, yes??

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

You are such a sweetheart to show me such kindness. So guess I would be in stat for the whole night. Now if you are expecting to get points off of me you will be mistaken.

C

Chim

I have a team speak server that is not being used by anyone you can use,or as Ibichi suggested we can open up the VMP / B*G Vent server for the night... see how many people we can log in an open server.... we had about 47 the last time we did a public event....

S

SavannahSP

*grins*

I will help you smack him around if I can ... owe it to him after tonight, grrr.

Mistress Skylark, can I bring a tamer? Or are we required to be on foot? ....

I

imported_Luka Melehan

I was thinking along the lines of the plain white shirt, no sleeves, pants, thigh boots, scull cap and gloves. Too bad the the boots and gloves can't be pink!

I wish there was something I could do to contribute to the project...

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

I wish there was something I could do to contribute to the project...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, your blood will be plenty.

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Ladies...I think there are several of the males out there we need to teach a lesson to. Let this be one night we band together..friend and foe alike to show them just how strong we are.

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

I can help with the cheapy killing, I'm am good at tracking and revealing. So that should send cheapy running.

BTW I was going to use Charity to put you into stat, girl vs girl

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

I too hope for a peaceful event

[/ QUOTE ]Peace is highly overrated.

K

Kimi_Mori

<blockquote><hr>

Ladies...I think there are several of the males out there we need to teach a lesson to. Let this be one night we band together..friend and foe alike to show them just how strong we are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am all for that!