• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a few rares - Take a looksie

Beeble

Journeyman
Hi,

Looking to sell off these items. Have a look, make a offer, eat some cake etc

lot 4.png

1 - A container which holds the essence of borbarads morbid sense of humor -Back for Sale - Barb.png

2 -Royal Guard Shock Trooper. Sold shock.png

3. Painting of a boy called Addie walking hand in hand with the time lord into the ethereal void - Sold pending - painting.png

4. A replica of a magicians wand wand.png

Let me know.

PM me or ICQ me at 717744841

Last edited:

Beeble

Journeyman
Hey thanks for the offers. Alex and slick your both fair bit lower than I would accept. Thanks you for the offers anyway

Beeble

Journeyman
Ah crud sorry guys it wasn't an auction. I just sold painting. Didn't realise people were bidding.

Il pm you both with how much I sold it for just for clarity.

Sorry guys

Beeble

Journeyman
Lantern is back for sale for any interested parties though I will place it on auction safe at clops vendor house Luna this evening