• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares Fest-Chessy, Jan 28,29,30th

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A post has been removed advertising the sale of items deemed illegal to sell on stratics, not to mention other assorted flim flam. :sad2:

Lets keep this on topic.

Carry on :)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A post has been removed advertising the sale of items deemed illegal to sell on stratics, not to mention other assorted flim flam. :sad2:

Lets keep this on topic.

Carry on :)
Thank you. I don't know what was posted before but it seems like you are on it. ) I also removed a vendor request from list do to several requests. All I want to do is keep this fest heading in the right direction. Ill just some this up simply with a quote.

"What we do in life echoes in eternity"

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know. My echo is being heard loud and clear.
At this point you are just spitting in the wind, your previous posts were removed and I am sure these last cpl will be as well. Just let us have are thread please, if you would like to derail something please get a job with Amtrak.

S

shulginist

if you would like to derail something please get a job with Amtrak.
lol.

Sorry if I missed it somewhere but is it going to be weekend only or are vendors going to be allowed to place earlier in the week for some lower end items as well? Either way im stoked and can't wait :)

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this point you are just spitting in the wind, your previous posts were removed and I am sure these last cpl will be as well. Just let us have are thread please, if you would like to derail something please get a job with Amtrak.

They were removed due to bias. Give me a break. This isn't an 'off-topic' post, it is completely related to the thread. I am allowed to post anything relevant to this discussion.

I also removed a vendor request from list do to several requests.
Due to your request, you've removed me. Other community members were interested in dealing with me and making offers, the should understand why the auction was removed. Maybe the community should be able to deal with me, regardless. And i'll make sure they can. I will still be readily available at the rare festival, whether or not you want to provide me a vendor.

So other members of the rare community, I have many items for sale. Contact me via PM if you would like details. I am liquidating my rare collection.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please be advised
Re-posting content which has been removed once is not acceptable.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please add me to the vendor list.

Thanks for hearing us Lineman.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please add me to vendor list!!!
Nine Dark Moons coming from Atlantic
i'll have room to xfer stuff for people too
and will probably be moving stuff from other shards too and will post here before i do.
ps - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for hosting this surprise rares fest - perfect timing! can't wait to buy and sell :)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im there now i see no vendors or any rares house. am i in the right place?

Thunderz

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Annnnd I completely forgot to ask for a vendor in all the excitement.

So I'd like to do that, if there are any spots left...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Annnnd I completely forgot to ask for a vendor in all the excitement.

So I'd like to do that, if there are any spots left...
I refuse to rent Athelas a vendor for the following reason...

"Because I like to torture other moderators"

Z

Zelda of Zed

Re: Mini Rares Fest-Chessy, Jan 28,29,30th

Do I still get a vendor? :)

Unofficial my ass !!! This is "THE" Rares Fest !!

*Comes out of retirement one last time* *Feels like Brett Favre*
Glares at gunga... I see those gems you got hidden in your pocket!!!!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
are vendors going to be allowed to place earlier in the week for some lower end items as well?
Yes we will be allowing early placement (Because I dont want be on 72hrs straight renting vendors) If you wish to place some lower end items on early thats your choice.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
List updated. Also for anyone nervous about giving rares to an impostor Demon Slayer for auction I will be lending him a unique apron I have. I will post a pic of it tomorrow. So when you come over to hand a item and if he doesn't have it on, do not give item up. Sorry Demon I havnt ran this by you yet, I am just trying to make this as foolproof as humanly possible. Again sorry for late updates, we had a blizzard here a cpl days ago and I have been working allot of hrs.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

you are one month early.

Regards
The Scandinavian
LOL that will be why then [should read properly, mental note to self].

I got my hopes up for nothing :(

Was looking to spend some xmas gold

EDIT** Why dont we have a rares fest at xmas? would be good to be able to trade xmas items i got for ones i didnt get?
Or just a vendor house somewhere we can all sell and buy the xmas items, so its not a fest and no work is needed over the holiday

Thunderz

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I would like a vendor please

Queen Arya- Toad Town- Atlantic Shard

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was wondering if I could get a vendor at the fest if there is one available. Send me a pm if possible

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too would like a vendor.

Gives me almost a month to decide what I'm willing to get rid of (that someone else might like to buy).

L

Lillu

Yay! I'm excited!

P.S. Way to plan a rares fest on my B-day! lol

N

Nightly Spirit

I may have missed it, but I dont see my name on the vendor list...
So I will ask again, Vendor please...

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I miss anyone its not on purpose I apologize . Just re-post or send a pm thxs.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I started doing books in the 1st mall and will have to start on the second one. I saw the mini 7x7 pop up to the west. Thank you to the owners for making them unofficial. So we are officially designating the West side area as the "Official Unofficial Vendor mini malls" :)

S

shulginist

No problem I didn't want anyone to be under the assumption that I was part of the official fest or was associated with or taking credit for any of the planning and/or implementation of the rares fest itself.

Once the fest is over if anyone wants the spot I will toss it their way.

G

Gunga_Din

I will be dropping harbingers 24/7 at any unofficial vendor houses. You have been warned !! I will make your lives hell !!! If you placed a small house near MY lake to sell fake rares etc........I WILL END YOU !!

S

shulginist

We both know that wasn't directed at me so its all good.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I actually like the Unofficial vendor houses. Some of the Japan players did it last time and I thought it added to the event. I did not mean for my post to offend anyone, I just like to make sure I don't get held responsible for vendor malls I have no control over heheh.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump, mmmmmmmm can almost smell all those rares congregating in one spot =)