• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares Fest-Chessy, Jan 28,29,30th

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I have 16hours devoted to decorating the area tomorrow. I cannot wait to finish the houses.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 16hours devoted to decorating the area tomorrow. I cannot wait to finish the houses.
Nice =). Auction house is about complete too. Things are coming along nicely. Also hope to get some nice items up for auction. If you have something you think is auction worthy, please contact Demon or myself so we can start getting an idea of how many items we will have on display. And remember this is a silent auction. So please don't worry about you items. As soon as we get item it will be locked down in front of bulletin board where it will be displayed. Any time item is locked down or released the house will be made private so there is no worries of someone hiding. So lets go people if ya have something nice that you think you can part with so you can get for that item that you really do want. Get it to us. It will be displayed all weekend or until your reserve is met if you have one. Lots of time for people to get in crazy bidding wars.

F

Fraggles

i will submit Royal Navy Boots(Blessed) for auction and one more item as soon as i decide what other item i will part with i will post it :)

F

Fraggles

ok i cant stand it anymore...may i have a vendor please if they are still avalible?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I will sell my vendor spot for 50 mil.... :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I will kindly pay 50 for yours.

Thanks For the Smooth and ever easy trade. I always appreciate a straight forward transaction and look forward to doing business with you in the future....

:pint:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The plan is to start vendor rentals on the 22nd. I had some issues with the vendor malls last time because the shard went down :cursing:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I sure like your little city by the lake there. A very nice set up!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Don't mind the worn vendor mall. I am in the process of switching malls over to Kijustsu Anei OOC Leadership accounts. This way you all don't have to wait until I am online, four OOC Leaders will be able to assist with vendor rentals and we hope at least one person will be online at all times.

(I hate waiting for my vendors, can you tell?? hehe)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
If you are not on this list then I have not reserved a vendor spot for you. (Special exception to Zelda of Zed, Lineman forgot to add her to list) If your name is on this list be sure to stop by both vendor malls and make sure your book is locked down.

(ORIGINAL POST)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
EM Event for Friday the 28th (Chesapeake)

-Monster Fighting
-Stealing
-And a bit of puzzle solving
-Lock picking

So Rares Fest transfer people, be sure to bring a good character if you want to attend this EM Event!!

S

shulginist

Saw the tables/chairs set up around the lake that EM Dudley did, looks nice.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Added your name to the vendor list.

Aye Dudley rocks!!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reinstalled Windows...forgot my ICQ password, cannot reinstall it due to email being non existent. Will be reinstalling a messenger software with new information shortly. I would be would like to re-add everyone to my list, so if you would please PM me with your identity info...thanks.

Also, I have items I need to send to fest from Napa, cats, baja, drach. If you have yet to send items from these shards...please PM me and I would be happy to help fund the transfers to chessy.