• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread- Keep your smack talk in here. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capt.E

have a bad day there SK? I'm sure you cant fathom the amount of crap i deal with on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. I do have fun playing this game however, and I find it fairly funny how seriously SOME people take it. Have a Better day today bro. E

C

Capt.E

OH and I was making a off-color comment about UFC.

My attempt at humor

If you want to talk smack about raids or me dying 40 times in despise to your guildies...well all i can say is I can't believe you actually play with them. I'll leave it at that.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talk smack? Not my forte. I need something juicier to sink my teeth into. And how could I hold anything against a guy who comes out to fight? My issue would be, of course, people who seem to have something to prove; making it more than just a fight.

I've just noticed that you seem to have more of a vendetta against certain parties; that's all I'm saying. I think, and I hope, that I'm not one of them, but it does make me wonder. Odd that you think I'm having a bad day when it seems like the anger issue is on your side.

C

Capt.E

I really enjoy fighting *most cartel. They have never done anything to make me question their integrity.

There are certain players that like to talk smack about their "abilities" when they are clearly lacking the ability to play the game as intended. This does bother me.

On reflection, I'll keep my mouth shut and let the people enjoy their so called glory.

On the other hand, you deal with and see this stuff everytime you log in. So I guess your right, you do deal with a bunch of crap. I simply chose not to be able to speak with it by using a \.

E

M

McVie

There are certain players that like to talk smack about their "abilities" when they are clearly lacking the ability to play the game as intended

I'll keep my mouth shut and let the people enjoy their so called glory.

This is a cop out for most under par players. Yes you where saying someone cheats in a back door way. But it is all good no one cares including EA so get over it. Every time someone dies it has to be dishonest, there is no way they are just better than you. Truth be told even if EA blocked everything you will die so will everyone else at some time and people will still cry about how it was unfair. waaaaaaaaa :sad3: but i am gm bla bla :stretcher:

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clarification without interjections or assumptions from someone that was actually involved.

From UO Hall Post :

Our diplomat went to lil' debi's vendor house in Luna and she was banned. So was I. People on this thread all talk about Baja returning items. I do it regularly, SI does it, and cartel does it. Which pretty much covers the main groups in fel

I can only verify SI returning items of value. There are a few more Fel groups not mentioned.The "so was I" banned dont know how he came up with that rolleyes:

Quote from Uo Hall:

The person who looted it confronted lil' debi and she recalled out.

No one confronted me. Took the spark lies to Del healed and went home. The Diplomat was standing on my porch and only her. She said nothing. I used the eject menu to playfully toss her off the porch it used to only toss ones off but it banned her .I immediately removed the ban she still said nothing. Frank fully seeing her on my porch was the last thing I wanted to see after I was chased down by (3)killed then appropriately returned murder counts . I logged it was 5.30 am. There was no one else on the porch. rolleyes:

I went to sanctum solo on a Blue M!S Archer 3.am Boat lands I step to the sand there is only the Diplomat and a tamer there . The Diplomat attacks unprovoked my bow returns fire automatically as Archers do when targeted. The Tamer then sends his Dragon after me as I fight them off for a while. I return to the bank for supplies as I ran out of band aids. When I return there is a RED faction guild attacking them plus other back up coming in for the Diplomat. . I did not attack anyone first. Again there was a RED Guild attacking when I returned.

Quote from Uo Hall:

If it was handled differently I can assure that we would have returned the stupid sash.

The only way things should have been handled differently is to let the matter be handled diplomatically as it started not make zoo of the matter. If the tables were turned the item would have been returned hands down silently.

Quote taken from Uo Hall

I understand the individual’s loss; I also understand the decision of the person who is keeping the item and support him 100%. Neither defines our credibility, honor or character. Nor does it tarnish our allies’ reputations

I do not understand why an item of such magnitude would NOT be returned. I now question credibility, honor and character of said individual.

To answer speculations.

I am very familiar with Fel territory. I understand insurance and risks. I have played for 10 years.

I died many times wearing the sash on that character before and never lost it until that night.

Yes the sash was part of my armor. I don’t have all the belles and whistles for armor as most do. I do not normally start out to pvp since this issue that will change.

I

IvanH20

Sorry about your sash Lil Debbi if I had gotten it I might consider giving it back but someone snatched it faster than me lol

G

Give'R The Onion

Just dropping in to say hi! Glad to see everyone is getting along. :)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't make heads nor tails of lil Debi's post; it's too difficult to tell what parties are being spoken of but I question what purpose the post (and the thread it was taken from) has in a PvP thread. Or even on Baja.

The PvP thread should not just be the "bring up a complaint about a guild that does some PvP on the side" thread. The PvP thread is not the appropriate forum to talk about something as demoralizing and serious as what happened to lil Debi; there are far better avenues for Item Return. In essence, the above posts (and the thread that it was taken from) has nothing to do with PvP or Item Return, but instead unintentionally becomes a backhanded way to demoralize another guild's actions that happens to do some PvP. It may be unintentional, but its effect is plain to see for those of us not involved in the dispute. The PvP thread is not the trashbin for Baja's drama to collect.

Everyone knows how Item Return is handled. It is not handled by airing personal grievances on the forums and the problem is only exacerbated by trying to publicly shame another guild on these forums. I question how Baja as a shard, as a community, gains anything from this issue being posted here, in the PvP thread. If anything, the longer this issue remains public, the worse off all guilds concerned will be. This looks good for none of you. It does Baja no favors.

This thread should have died in the UOHall. I question the OP's intent of creating the thread there which should have been kept an internal matter with his own alliance rather than trying to circumvent his own responsibilities and obligations to that alliance in a cowardly way. At the very least, there's absolutely no reason to continue this discussion here.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

It has come to my attention that there has been a problem with returning items from the PVP field. This matter has come to the boards but needs to be handled in private channels, ie PMs and other messenger programs.

This doesn't not need to become a smacking place for items not returned. It is Felucca my friends, this sort of things happens all the time.

Now please let's move on with pvp talk shall we.

Oriana

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was taken from lil debi's character ?

i stand corrected, please return said item silently thank you.

I

IvanH20

Where has all the fighting gone to on baja lately? Only fights i've been in where against CT and I was laughing the entire time. Where is everybody?

J

Jeff.

Where has all the fighting gone to on baja lately? Only fights i've been in where against CT and I was laughing the entire time. Where is everybody?
different shards, no one wants to fight a massive amount of blue noobers in a grinder fight or in guard zone

C

chubby

for real, like i havent played in a few months but wen i log on i see almost all of PvM has quit were outa factions and the shard dead =( so im probly gunna trasnfer a few chars to different shards and see if i cant find some decen action

I

IvanH20

different shards, no one wants to fight a massive amount of blue noobers in a grinder fight or in guard zone
I've realized that I'm actually having to play other shards for PvP lol

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are a late night player you will usually find a couple blues at Despise Marble Etc.
Consider this my last post, you all know me, and you all know that I am better than anyone else out there. At least on baja and GL. No one fights blues (no decent pvpers at least) because there is no reward. Blues are big *******, i mean think about it, there is NO need for them to come to fel, and that is what ruined the game. there is no risk. (I want a crimson cincture) Ill do lady mel in tram.No risk, at least in WOW there is some kind of risk when people have to go to contested areas to do dungeon raids and what not. I guess none of the SI losers notice that its no fun at all to have no one contest them, and truthfully none of us really care. I mean we all remember the last EM pvp event. where 12 of us killed 44 of you all, and we trashed you guys so badly you cried to Seppo, you cried to him so much that he hasn't had a pvp event since. So thats all, i mean I really love, how Ivan posts.. I mean really dude.. that template hasnt been effective since it was nerfed 3 years ago, the guys in my vent say, "damn here comes kenkanga, man he is annoying." no one finds you a threat, but feel free to keep posting in the pvp thread. Capt E. yea... you are real good at the dismount all kill thing.. remember how I could nerve all kill nerve you.. and you would die instantly?? Keep practicing champ. The more I think of it, the more I realize how far people In GSE and $C$ are moving away from the SI, and C@S's of baja, i mean you guys keep getting worse.. But I will give you this.,.. you learned how to cast stone walls at your last harrower.. congrats.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haz,

I don't blame you for going elsewhere to find more action. Things may pickup one day for pvp the arena. PvP on Baja has ceased due to folks leaving for better balance plus leaving the game altogether. Every player has their own style to play and the best aspect of UO is "choice" of play style imo.

Yes I can see from your view killing folks with one hits would not be fun but you have to keep in mind 98% of Baja does not pvp doesn't make them lame or losers. The Fel events are held in Fel for a purpose so pvpers can attend and some players enjoy this.

Yew gate and GZ is a down side for the pvp folks I suppose it serves a purpose.

When all the pvp players have left players will fall to training and killing themselves.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider this my last post, you all know me, and you all know that I am better than anyone else out there. At least on baja and GL. No one fights blues (no decent pvpers at least) because there is no reward. Blues are big *******, i mean think about it, there is NO need for them to come to fel, and that is what ruined the game. there is no risk. (I want a crimson cincture) Ill do lady mel in tram.No risk, at least in WOW there is some kind of risk when people have to go to contested areas to do dungeon raids and what not. I guess none of the SI losers notice that its no fun at all to have no one contest them, and truthfully none of us really care. I mean we all remember the last EM pvp event. where 12 of us killed 44 of you all, and we trashed you guys so badly you cried to Seppo, you cried to him so much that he hasn't had a pvp event since. So thats all, i mean I really love, how Ivan posts.. I mean really dude.. that template hasnt been effective since it was nerfed 3 years ago, the guys in my vent say, "damn here comes kenkanga, man he is annoying." no one finds you a threat, but feel free to keep posting in the pvp thread. Capt E. yea... you are real good at the dismount all kill thing.. remember how I could nerve all kill nerve you.. and you would die instantly?? Keep practicing champ. The more I think of it, the more I realize how far people In GSE and $C$ are moving away from the SI, and C@S's of baja, i mean you guys keep getting worse.. But I will give you this.,.. you learned how to cast stone walls at your last harrower.. congrats.
hahahahahahahaha

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"When all the pvp players have left players will fall to training and killing themselves"

been that way. might as well carry pvp out on a :stretcher:

C

Capt.E

the real joke is you on fat shanna. You have made pushing one button a true art form. Noob.

I

IvanH20

lol I love how you say my template is not effective yet I have killed how many of you guys in group fights? Template is built for survival cause all the "Newb" pvp players these days play 4 button templates which all depend completely on speed.

M

McVie

:thumbup1:Your template is a four button temp and you have killed no one with it. You run then you run more then people get bored with you and leave and you think that's a win. Good for you, to each their own man. :)

J

Jeff.

the real joke is you on fat shanna. You have made pushing one button a true art form. Noob.
not a good idea to make fun of someone who isn't good at one type of character, when you yourself aren't good at ANY character

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea.. Im the noob. How many reds do you have? How many murder counts do you have? How many faction points do you have. You haven't figured out the point for my so called mage? Honestly I used to not even have eval on him... He is for one thing, Fire fields and essence of wind.. and before UO ****ed it up rising colossus. I mean you say im so bad right? At your last harrower didn't we push you ALL THE WAY back to the "Y" in Cove right before your harrower? Granted.. we had like 4-5 competent mages not counting myself (because all i do.. is cast 1-3 spells.) and as far as I know.. I have never said I was good on a mage? Captain E.. Have I not killed you everytime we fought 1v1? or if not haven't you NEVER killed me? I just want to make this certain for these ignorant folks out here who see you talking ****. :stretcher:

I

IvanH20

:thumbup1:Your template is a four button temp and you have killed no one with it. You run then you run more then people get bored with you and leave and you think that's a win. Good for you, to each their own man. :)
lol My template is alot more than 4 button champ. And I could have sworn I just droped like 4 people in despise I think they where wearing your tag :)

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol My template is alot more than 4 button champ. And I could have sworn I just droped like 4 people in despise I think they where wearing your tag :)
If you dropped anyone... 1v1 I would be very impressed.. You failed to kill me in wraith form. I mean come on dude.. I dont even heal besides potions and I have no EP... Four guys? Dont forget "Champ" you have holylight, Im sure all of us remember when me and Jeff played Hazmat and Biohazard and we would kill... oh... entire guilds with Deathstrike and holylight.. its really not difficult.. good for a bridge I guess.. but with No deathstrike.. Pretty usless in a field.. I mean If anyone ever dies 1v2 with 4/6 chiv they may as well quit the game

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta back haz on this 1...hes not a skilled mage but he does know what he's doing..i like you e but honestly i've never seen you fight by yourself for the most part,dreadmare dismount ganks doesnt make anyone good. so if you call haz a joke,you gotta call yourself 1 too.......and ask totem pole about speed..he's awesome ^^

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is Killian Back?

Is Killian back? I ran into an untagged red named Killian who was hanging with a Cartel. I wasn't sure if it was him or not, but considering the company he was keeping I figured it would be a good idea to kill first and ask questions later. Anyway, as a welcome back, we killed him a few times and then sent him on his way. Life good.

Cypher, CEO Spawners Inc

J

Jeff.

Re: Is Killian Back?

I don't know who he is, but your wording leads me to believe he is a turncoat.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't know who he is, but your wording leads me to believe he is a turncoat.
dear friend of ours. no matter what you hear he is a friend for life. and no he aint back or we would of heard.

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who killed the Last Red on Baja?

Wow, despite my constant taunts, only Yourself and two or three other reds manned up and came to fight me at Fel, Serps Fire. After leading me on a merry chase, they eventually died, none returned. Is it true then? Has the final red on Baja finally been defeated? After tonights lack of action I can only surmise that the reds of Baja have either transferred to Lake Austin, Oceania or another semi-unpopulated shard. As no red worth there salt could stand-up to my constant taunts, I have come to believe that their fear of me has left them confined to their 7x7 yew houses. Behold, the reds of Baja have been vanquished and I hearby return Fel to the Blues. May you mine in peace.

Yes brave reds, you can now speak up and tell me your tale of woe, how you were grounded, how your connection was spiked, how your mommy made you wash the dishes. how you were in detention, how the other inmates would not let you play on the prison computer. Cry upon my shoulder, if that is what you need to do to feel better about turning over your manhood. For make no mistake, you have.

Sunset (SI)

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It must have been him, they died exactly the same way, total face plant.

Scala

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Killian is not back. Soulless is not back either.

Drink the punch.

mmmmmm punch.

Scala

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys have courted quite a few SI to join TC, more than have ever been denied. Actually you've prolly been denied by the peps your sucking up to in SI more than the peps you've denied.

The reason SI is still strong and running after all this time is most of the core of SI is still active which includes Cypher and peps can say what they want about him in other guilds but he brings so much to SI and the alliance and makes us a better and more active guild. We also have found new players over the past so many years that have made us a better community and people like Air and Ayassa.

Gumbi 188 <--- My ID :)
Hey rocket dog. remember when you used to run with the original Cartel guys...but then you got ostracized for buying accounts on ebay, burning the rewards then reselling them to get banned.

Good times.

Scala

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good of you to be proud of your guild, Gumbi.

But did you really have to go there? I haven't asked to be in SI...but I have been approached by SI to join. Both sides were mostly kidding anyways. And I don't remember us ever courting anyone from SI to join us; most of them were kicked out by SI or asked to join us while still in SI.

More importantly, IT WAS A JOKE.

I don't even know why you brought this up...did none of you read it simply as a light-hearted joke? Jesus Christ.

There's something wrong with all of you.

EDIT: How is reason #1 not enough of a tip off? I'm trashing my own guildmate for the joke, and nobody gets that? Really?
Its all good Ken. I remember when Cypher came to $C$ at the trinny gate and offered us to become the "red wing" of the "map group". it took him a good 10 to 15 deaths to understand that the answer was a clear and resounding NO.

;)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Who killed the Last Red on Baja?

Wow, despite my constant taunts, only Yourself and two or three other reds manned up and came to fight me at Fel, Serps Fire. After leading me on a merry chase, they eventually died, none returned. Is it true then? Has the final red on Baja finally been defeated? After tonights lack of action I can only surmise that the reds of Baja have either transferred to Lake Austin, Oceania or another semi-unpopulated shard. As no red worth there salt could stand-up to my constant taunts, I have come to believe that their fear of me has left them confined to their 7x7 yew houses. Behold, the reds of Baja have been vanquished and I hearby return Fel to the Blues. May you mine in peace.

Yes brave reds, you can now speak up and tell me your tale of woe, how you were grounded, how your connection was spiked, how your mommy made you wash the dishes. how you were in detention, how the other inmates would not let you play on the prison computer. Cry upon my shoulder, if that is what you need to do to feel better about turning over your manhood. For make no mistake, you have.

Sunset (SI)
Interesting way of drumming up fights on Baja.

Anytime you want a fight, let people know, but don't be surprised if no one shows up because nobody's on.

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sunset, as i read the general chat i recall a red archer on foot killed you in front of destard the other night...guess you picked a dead night to call out reds..may you stand so proud

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To add to that:

Cartel were advertising their spawns on General Chat for weeks and no one showed up to any of them, save one or two exceptions. Those exceptions were mostly SI; all credit to them for showing up to an obvious fight.

Did we get on Stratics to mock blues for not coming to raid? Hardly. In fact, those that did show up were thanked by myself and others for making the experience interesting.

No guild and no reds are at your beck and call.

G

Goltana1

Probably an incognito. Pretty sure you can get that name since NPCs spawn it.

assuming the game still has that and all

G

Goltana1

haven't heard from him in years anyways, i think he had moved to console games and just less gaming in general at some point

G

Grumblecakes

Is Killian back? I ran into an untagged red named Killian who was hanging with a Cartel. I wasn't sure if it was him or not, but considering the company he was keeping I figured it would be a good idea to kill first and ask questions later. Anyway, as a welcome back, we killed him a few times and then sent him on his way. Life good.

Cypher, CEO Spawners Inc

Is this the same Cypher *bola all kill*/...can't kill you with my tamer so let me log on one of my 12 other characters with hiding on them Cypher? The same Cypher who couldn't pvp back in the day to save his life so he decided to host wedding ceremonies in Felluca? BTW how did that wedding go?! lol I remember a bunch of dead attendees and the bride crying IRL because we ruined her day on newbie characters casting off scrolls. <--HAHA scrolls

ROFL. Anyhow to answer your question....yah that was Killian. That was a... just took 3 hours to load and patch UO~ Killian with icons on his screen and no macros running around to see if anyone still played this game.

Don't get too excited or worried tho Cypher...no idea if I'm actually going to start playing again....I finally broke down and bought a new computer so i decided to check it out.

3.5 years without me and i get my own thread....speshul

G

Grumblecakes

haven't heard from him in years anyways, i think he had moved to console games and just less gaming in general at some point

Mes you need to holla at your boy.. its been a long time old friend

Status
Not open for further replies.