• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post ALL Publish 21 Feedback/Bugs/issues in this thread.

G

>>Great Idea, how many GM and Elder Tailors are out there that can't dye leather becaue they haven't been on 2 years

Or how many veterans like myself cannot use their rewards because their account age is not recognized? My GM tailor cannot use a leather tub, even though he is over 24 months because UO thinks he is only 6 months, and I am getting tired of it!

I

imported_Rand_Al_Thor

Once I hit 119 archery I started having problems with my archer. This was before Publish 21, but its still going on. My archer won't shot sometimes. Even when I am taking damage he just sits there and will not fire. I really notice it in PvP the most. Its makes for a fast death if you can't deal out any damage. I wish the Dev team would look into this. I posted this on the archery board and others are reporting it as well.

I

imported_MaDProFF

UNdead slayer made weps

Am i right in thinking that you are suppose to be able to make undead weps now, well, after many 1000's of charges on people runics, including prob 1000 of mine i have still yet to make one???????

I

imported_Hanna

A few other bugs I have noticed that past few days
1) Can't cast blade spirits or energy vortexes in lost lands
2) Spells that begin casting but never get a target about 5% of the time
3) False blocked loctations about 5% of the time
4) Bankers acting like provisioners in what they buy
5) can't rename runebooks - what every dorky name was on them is stuck

Please fix the exceptional resist on runic armour (tailor & smith) to be the same as regular exceptional GM armour

As far as making undead using a Runic, I did made one - unfornately in was on an agapite cutlas.

C

cgeorgemo

Spined runic kits are not giving a GM resist bonus when crafting GM Armor they have lower resist than regular kits with a GM bonus. I was making leather armor with a spined kit and got lower resist totals on every GM piece I made compared to some GM pieces made with a regular kit.

C

chiko

Isn't the parrying stuck at 2x problem still not being considered as a bug?

B

Britannic

First, if this is a repeat, I'm sorry. There are just WAY too many posts on this thread to read through.

I noticed that if you take a stack of blue sea serpent scales and put them in your backpack the stack's properties do not show the proper quantity. It always say 0 (zero). If you take the same stack and put them on the ground or in container (any container not within your backpack) it will show the correct count.

Nothing serious, but it is a bug that I don't remember noticing prior to Pub 21.

Cheers,
Britannic

C

Charybdis

Pets move in slow motion. I suppose everyone is still in shock about the lack of control and the wandering issues.

If you don't want people playing, please let us know so we can stop dreaming that some day things will get fixed. Pets are almost unuseable and BOD are the pits. Have played for over 3 years. I love the game. Have invested a great deal of time playing. My tamer account is now a house holder who sometimes goes out to rez a fallen pet. Have heard from test center that the following problem might be fix but not the speed problem. I have a tamer on the assumption that even tho I lag badly at least my pets don't - now pets lag worse than I do.

V

Vet

Problems i have encountered:

Mashing of party bars when a new player joins or you click/drag on a player thats in party.

Bars not updating or update themselves incorrectly.(same persons name on many bars)

More timing out of spells (very annoying for a dialup user, often to slow to cast).

More than 5-6 people in a peerless party, and its impossible for me to do it, lagged to death... litterally.

Was it intentional for Spirit para spawn to auto attack even good karma players now?(this is sad being many dialup players went there because it was safer hunting for those lacking in connection speed, and no one else wants to do that spawn anyways being it gives no PS's)Spirit will now be useless because i have found only us dialup users did go there, plz correct this.

At 1 point awhile back we were able to cast Close wounds and cleans by fire from the party bars in place of the heal/cure. why is this not possible any longer? It should be...

Donating is far to difficult with the weight/quantity of most items donated, is there not a way to donate deeded items? Or how about that Donate menu... its a pain to reclick on the NPC for ea and every donation when we cant hold much to begin with. I spend over an hour donating and all the points i got from it was 35k? Really makes me not to want to even bother with it(i was using 5 packies too!) not to mention that 1 per 15 gold is so rediculous.

Smith/tailor enhancements are high breakage to the extreme, out of 40 items i get maybe 3 that make it at 119 smith... something wrong with that average.

Health Bars on vendors Being very low in health reguardless of thier cash on hand, why is this? i have had people come to me asking if they had enough gold! and yes they did for over a week, yet thevendors look to be dying. Whats up with this?

Vendor deeds placed fresh andyou owe them gold? Not sure if this was fixed but it needs to be attended to.

Pets dont listen as well as before even at 106-117 taming
i still have some problems.

Extreme lag worse than ever.

Blacking out upon recall/gate entry. Now im not sure if its because my connection is slow, but something has to be done with it(was killed by a dragon at luna stable that someone let wild, the guards did not kill it till it killed me and i didnt have time to call the guards because i was just walking through the gate (blackness) and then Bam im dead, by time i got the 'guards!' out it was OoOoO) not funny when you are safely intown and you struggle to play and there isnt anything done for half of the players that suffer dialup, No i cant get DSL/cable/broardband no one carries it yet where i live i ve been searching for months.

Please do something for us dialup users before we must walk away unable to play. There is so much out there for dsl users that we can not join in that it pains us sitting out of hunts, now we cant go to spirit to hunt anymore. I tried often doing things like Doom, i walk in the hall half way i freeze up, i dont unfreeze till that spawn dies and every has already vanished to the room.
Cant PVP or do champs spawns that matter between the lag from spawn and casting, then having to fight off reds we have no chance at all.

Anyways, plz consider something ingame for the slower half of the population. Help us keep paying to play.

ANd A BIG Thank You for the Turn off Option for the New Targeting System.
Been a long long time since i was so happy to see a patch that i was happy about It made my week!

I

imported_Guildmule

Latest Pub is 40... not 21. heehee... I am surprised old threads still exist.

V

Vet

Yes, i know but they arent always clear where they want these things posted either. didnt quite fit in the other areas i read. SO wth maybe they will be instrested in a 'new' old posting
or is it a 'old' new posting?
I dont usually post on stratics being it lags me so just to load this site/pages, nor do i read them much and i get tired of 'loading.......' and its not like they really pay any attention to what most of us say anyways lol
So i had nothing to lose but time i suppose.

K

Kratos Aurion

the thing is most of the posts from that publish regarding old bugs are probably fixed
*at least we hope*

I

imported_Guildmule

It's just weird.. I think there been a "Post ALL Publish 40 Feedback/Bugs/issues in this thread." thread floating around... then like the Twilight Zone... this thread shows up. heeheehee...