• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poll for pettition

M

Merc

level 8 should consist of some better spells:

group the elementals into a single gump spell (polymorth) Elemental Summoning (stays until dispelled)
-earth (always available)
-air (90% skill)
-water (92.5% skill)
-fire (95% skill)
-ice (100% skill)
-snow (102.5% skill)
-acid (107.5% skill)
-poison (112.5% skill)
-blood (117.5% skill - 50% chance of failure)

group the daemon with some other monsters into Minion Summoning (lowers karma) (stays until dispelled or spell duration ends)
-horde minion (always availible)
-gargoyle (90% skill)
-stone gargoyle (92.5% skill)
-fire gargoyle (95% skill)
-daemon (spawn daemon strength) (100% skill)
-balrog (115% skill) (black gate daemon)
-balron (120% skill) (not always loyal)

D

drewniu

Personaly, I think it would be nice to be able to edit coordinates marked on runes /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

V

valeksdad

I agree totaly, i think a mirror image spell would be cool. so that when it is casted another mirror image of you would apear and mimic everything you do so that it confuses the person. you cast a spell it casts a spell, you run it runs, you hide it hides.

or even a death spell that gives a timer to death. if your not killed, or they dont run away in time, then they die. yes it seems a little one sided but it can be used for offense and defense.

F

Fluffy G

How about instead of summoning one giant, massive, easilly dispellable creature, we should be able to summon a whole horde of creatures. Maybe 50 mongbats CAN take out a warrior. I'll bet 200 slimes can take out a mare. Or even 500 sewer rats. Especially since in Fel, you'd have to kill every one of them since you can't push past them.
Or if that doesn't appeal to you, maybe we can get a spell where we can, *gasp*, FLY!

D

Dionysis

i agree.

but id also have to say that some of you guys are smoking crack.
"i want a spell that kills people and places their loot into my bank"
your just thinking too overpowered.

with 120 magery somebody will be successful with this spell 100% of the time!!!! you can't have more powerful offensive spells because it makes mage pvp STUIPD~!

the only way to have more powerful spells is with rare reagents or weird cerimony type stuff that takes 5 minutes to cast some of thesse spells.

peace

G

girionis7

Haste spell would be nice as well.

<blockquote><hr>

with 120 magery somebody will be successful with this spell 100% of the time!!!! you can't have more powerful offensive spells because it makes mage pvp STUIPD~!

<hr></blockquote>

Yes right... doing up to 80 damage with just *one* hit with special Valorite/Runics/Whatever weapons does not? Are you taking the piss? Mages need spells that do at least the same amount of damage. Have you also thought about paralysing spells? Why can a fencer paralyze for 4 secs with weapons (and you cannot break free with trapped pouches) whilst a mage cannot with spells? This is what makes PvP unfair, not the spells we are asking for.

P

PissAnt

<blockquote><hr>

"i want a spell that kills people and places their loot into my bank"

<hr></blockquote>

That'd be sweet! Change the poll to swap this with all summoning spells. I vote YES.

Or how about an unbless spell? It unblesses weapons and armor for 10 minutes. That way we can loot them, and then they'd return to blessed again. Woot!

PissAnt

S

Sidd Finch

haha i dont think the unbless spell wouldn't be fair one bit. sure, itwould be sweet to get that verite axe i keep seeing, but i know id be that much against it if i had the blessed weap. clothing...maybe, but it still doesnt seem right. maybe something along the lines of defensive spells (think- resisting reveals when invised), or spells that can buff/debuff weaps. maybe even buff food:)

V

Valorien

i love it, i got a spell that would put mages back on top: clone,
what happens, you get a second version of yourself that stays mabye 5 squares to the right or left of you, they completely mimic your actons, which means if you ebolt somone, the get hit twice as hard... so exp/fs will be deadly

*update*
GREATER INVIS!!! lasts forever, and takes alot to reveal you... mabye even no 'you push...' message... *grins*

*update*
*sees the mirror image spell... oops, forget that

F

FUJ

What mage wouldnt agree but this is a really old poll so who knows if it will ever take effect and would all the spell books with the old spells become rare after a couple years?

S

Sidd Finch

does anyone else think the weap debuff/buff spells would be a good idea? wouldnt last too long, maybe 20 secs at gm? it would really help against those runics, but its not like the weapon still wouldnt hit you. maybe it would bring down it down a level or two in each category( vanq -&gt; power or force)? :)