• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please add dancing to the game! (Picture heavy)

S

Shinobi

This was absolutely delightful, lol.

FYI, i am the undisputed greatest dancer in all of UO.

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In most cases, yes, but not this one.
Aah. Well there we have it for all to see. Thank you for proving a lot of peoples point. I sleep better knowing that these boards are moderated in such a fair, unbiased and even handed way. Keep up the good work.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aah. Well there we have it for all to see. Thank you for proving a lot of peoples point. I sleep better knowing that these boards are moderated in such a fair, unbiased and even handed way. Keep up the good work.
You're welcome. [/sarcasm]

Just for anyone else who wants to make an issue of this, This thread is a nice lighthearted break that we all need now and then. Like the game threads on some other forums here. It brings the community together and makes people happy. That's why it never gets locked when someone drags it up from the depths of UHall.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hi Five for a legal necro!

Yeah I agree there are certain things that need not be resurrected from the depths, but I would have missed this had it not been.

So thank you for both the necro and the OP for spending the time in making it.

Siteswap, if you want to be picky, the ABM shouldn't be allowed here either, as half the time the things dicussed in it are not UO Related.

This is a family, and a family needs certain things to survive...ABM being one of them..and this thread..in my personal opinion, needs a permenant sticky :)

Also I give a +1 to this being added to the game...I would love to dance! :)

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siteswap, if you want to be picky, the ABM shouldn't be allowed here either, as half the time the things dicussed in it are not UO Related.
I agree, the ABM shouldnt be allowed here and have stated that on more than one occassion. If we are going to have posting rules then the rule should be applied evenly across the board with no bias or favouratism.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, just popping back in to show off another dancing picture! :)

Thanks once again for all the lovely comments! :)
Dancing makes everyone happy! :)
Come on Devs! Add dancing to the game! :)
After we rebuild Magincia we are going to want to party! And what kind of party will it be without dancing? :p
:banana: Thanks for making me laugh so hard. I love you too! I love dancing. I love a sense of humor. You may be joking but I hear you! Dancing, sitting down, swimming .. diving .. these things that keep people happy in real life should be reflected in UO. Thank you again for being YOU. hugs

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way it should be?

[YOUTUBE]YcWXL8jpFGs[/YOUTUBE]

(not quite up to par with the old Otaku Vengeance stuff, but funny nonetheless)

(warning - link is NSFW, and definitely not appropriate for younger children, those easily offended, and those with no sense of humor - unedited version of a song by Mindless Self Indulgence)
MAYBE IF WE Could do this, all these armor changes would be easier to handle...
Actually, I just love this video and wish we could do this in UO.
Anyways, maybe this will add a smile or two

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
AN em On chessy used to break into a dance now and then ,fist pumping an aLL. so it must be ina code sumplace?
king ozog

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is some dancing from GW2

This one was a stress test back in beta

Lets add some Tera into the mix

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
woah! almost forgot this thread even existed! Now THAT'S a divine sacrifice if I ever saw one!
Can't we just sticky/lock it (after some cleaning, obviously) this thread as this is still THE best UHall post, eveh!

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't believe I missed this post for the last 13 years!
I might be a little late but Lieutenant Dan approves! lol

When I first started playing 3d had dancing. I always thought it was still there since i switched to classic years ago.
What ever Leed allowed the removal to take place needs to go on trial

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was thinking limbo

nvm