• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was digging chests a bit ago and noticed that the small map didn't enlarge to the same size as the TMap. Makes it a bit hard for me, old eyes ain't what they used to be.
I like the big tmap, but I'm having difficulties dragging it out of the way when it's time to dig.
I'm thinking about a feature for the Atlas, where you pick a tmap and creates an overlay half-transparent with the same zoom, and you can just drag the world map to search the same area. Maybe even a button to create a way point in the digging location, to be clicked when you think the area is a match :D

About the big tmap, you don't have to keep it big, just use the zoom with the scale mode off :p

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Something's still wrong with the MOB corpse, at least in list mode.

The gold seems to cover up the first item, so instead of being identified as "785 gold", for instance, it says "bracelet" (or some other item). Once you loot the gold, then you can see the bracelet.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something's still wrong with the MOB corpse, at least in list mode.

The gold seems to cover up the first item, so instead of being identified as "785 gold", for instance, it says "bracelet" (or some other item). Once you loot the gold, then you can see the bracelet.
are you getting any error?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Source: WinIOError
ERROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

[19/07/16][14:38:54] Error in function call 'DynamicImageSetTexture': Window ContextMenuEquipActionsScrollChildItem1SquareIcon does not exist

ERROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\4844831_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ERROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

[19/07/16][14:38:54] Error in function call 'DynamicImageSetTexture': Window ContextMenuEquipActionsScrollChildItem1SquareIcon does not exist

ERROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\4844831_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.
ok, I found the cause, it will be fixed in the next patch since is not a big deal... is just the item getting the wrong label but for the rest it should work :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First prototype of the minimap:
upload_2019-7-17_3-50-9.png

the globe button is to open the atlas, clicking the compass tilt the map, and you cannot navigate (is always centered on player).
The empty line under the location is for the destination (when you use a vendor map for example). On top you see the name of the area you are in.

The waypoints are missing at the moment (I still have to code that part), but there is also going to be another button under the +/- to filter them. The waypoint filter will be separated from the atlas filter so you can choose what to see in the minimap and what to see in the atlas.

The minimap will NOT be resizable, but you will be able to scale it.

Let me know if you need any more features there, but I think that the minimap should be minimal... all the stuff about add/remove/edit waypoints or search for them or perusing the maps/areas should be left on the atlas.
Same goes for the tmap overlay that will be part of the atals.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
question: is there anyone that uses the party healthbars on the map or shall I just get rid of them? :p

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't even know there were healthbars on the map, but the names sure cover a lot of space when I'm playing with several partied members or even one. Makes it hard to find the spot to dig, any possiblity to have a off/on switch for them?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't even know there were healthbars on the map, but the names sure cover a lot of space when I'm playing with several partied members or even one. Makes it hard to find the spot to dig, any possiblity to have a off/on switch for them?
yeah the names are something I'm going to add to the waypoints filter, or I may even remove them completely since you can mouse over the dot if you want to know who it is :D
While I'm there I'll get rid of the healthbars on the map too, less stuff around to update :p

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use them. Finding a party member that got "losted" on the way to us is very helpful. I'd be fine with a filter (although isn't there one already?)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use them. Finding a party member that got "losted" on the way to us is very helpful. I'd be fine with a filter (although isn't there one already?)
you use the names or the healthbars? :D
at the moment there is no filter for the waypoints, but the new waypoints system will, and also scale the size based on the zoom you have on the map...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just the names. Never noticed health bars, they just have Green Circles.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just double checked and when you have the Show Names & Health bars you get a red line under their name so, I don't have it selected. I just see the Green Dot with their name which is what I like :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just double checked and when you have the Show Names & Health bars you get a red line under their name so, I don't have it selected. I just see the Green Dot with their name which is what I like :)
that shouldn't be a problem, I'll add the name visibility to the waypoints filters so you will be able to toggle that on the atlas or minimap when you don't need it :D

At the moment I must say that the new map has quite better performance compared to the old one, is even smoother to drag the map :)

Now I'm bashing my head on how to draw the server lines... which is quite complex, but I think I can do it somehow :D
If any of you has some time, maybe you can help by checking the coordinates of the various server lines around, so I won't have to waste a ton of time buying boats and running around the TC :D
Also it would be useful to know if tram/fel and tokuno are the only maps with server lines around..

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is a server line in Malas, that goes through the island that the Labyrinth is on, and passes through the SE landmass between the Luna Bridge and Hanse's Hostel.

Note also that there is a server line shown in UOAM back in the day, that don't appear to have existed by 2003. So, yes, confirm the Tram/Fel ones by testing, not just going by online resources that might be out of date.

Specifically, the phantom server line that supposedly runs from about 36S 15E between Skara/Jhelom and Trinsic, to the "bottom" server line in the South Jhelom Sea (north of Yew, south of Jhelom, and the phantom line is supposed just offshore of Jhelom), has never existed in my 16 years of play. In fact, you can park a ship at Trinsic and get fishing quests (which require the ship to be on the same sub-server) in Jhelom and Skara, or vice versa.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a server line in Malas, that goes through the island that the Labyrinth is on, and passes through the SE landmass between the Luna Bridge and Hanse's Hostel.

Note also that there is a server line shown in UOAM back in the day, that don't appear to have existed by 2003. So, yes, confirm the Tram/Fel ones by testing, not just going by online resources that might be out of date.

Specifically, the phantom server line that supposedly runs from about 36S 15E between Skara/Jhelom and Trinsic, to the "bottom" server line in the South Jhelom Sea (north of Yew, south of Jhelom, and the phantom line is supposed just offshore of Jhelom), has never existed in my 16 years of play. In fact, you can park a ship at Trinsic and get fishing quests (which require the ship to be on the same sub-server) in Jhelom and Skara, or vice versa.
Thanks for the info :D
For tram/fel I've found that the one listed in uoguide are correct. I still need to find out about ilshenar and ter mur... eodon is inside ter mur so there shouldn't be any...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'm almost half way done with the map :D
The drawing of the map and the waypoint + server lines, map movements and waypoints filters are all done... I still need to do: waypoint creation/edit, compass magnetization (move the whole stuff into the map), and the overlay for the treasure map :)

Few days and it should be ready... meanwhile, if you can think of any feature you may need in the map, now is the moment to let me know :p

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Always thought it be neat if the treasure map could be turned instead of turning the regular map... Not even sure if possible though

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always thought it be neat if the treasure map could be turned instead of turning the regular map... Not even sure if possible though

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
The overlay will make that pointless :D
Basically you'll have the transparent TMap on top of the normal map in the new atlas, with same size, zoom and rotation. Once you find the matching area (that has to be done manually by scrolling the map), you can press a button and create a waypoint where the treasure is marked :)
It won't be 100% precise, but it will be easier than checking the map every second :D

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The maps are working super good right now, I love em!! Hope this new stuff don't change it too much.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Pinco I know I've asked this before, but can you remove the restriction that prevents me from using the same icon or object in the hotbars? I hate having to unload Pinco's UI just to workaround.

The reason is, I play all my characters, and I copy the hotbars and have consistent keystrokes on each character. "H" is always "heal", Left-Shift-H is backup heal, Left-Alt-H is another backup heal. This works well when I want to use a healing stone from mysticism as primary, cleansing winds as secondary, magery heal as 3rd, etc.

But some characters *only* have a single healing method, and in the heat of battle I forget how many backups I have. I try my backup heal only to find I don't have one, so I try to use "cleansing winds" for both primary and backup. But Pino's won't let me. So I unload Pincos, drag the backup spell where I want it, and reload Pincos.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The maps are working super good right now, I love em!! Hope this new stuff don't change it too much.
the map at the moment is one of the oldest piece of code of the UI, there is a lot of redundancy, I have removed like 1k lines of code of ancient stuff that was just eating performance for nothing :D
Also the new system is going to condensate the compass, the server lines and the waypoint search in the minimap and atlas.

The main difference will be that the minimap won't allow you to navigate around (since it's small and not good for that purpose), and the atlas will allow you to perusing the map, create/edit waypoints, etc... + the new feature of the tmap overlay.

@Pinco I know I've asked this before, but can you remove the restriction that prevents me from using the same icon or object in the hotbars? I hate having to unload Pinco's UI just to workaround.

The reason is, I play all my characters, and I copy the hotbars and have consistent keystrokes on each character. "H" is always "heal", Left-Shift-H is backup heal, Left-Alt-H is another backup heal. This works well when I want to use a healing stone from mysticism as primary, cleansing winds as secondary, magery heal as 3rd, etc.

But some characters *only* have a single healing method, and in the heat of battle I forget how many backups I have. I try my backup heal only to find I don't have one, so I try to use "cleansing winds" for both primary and backup. But Pino's won't let me. So I unload Pincos, drag the backup spell where I want it, and reload Pincos.
as said before, if a spell has multiple possible target type you CAN have multiple of them, otherwise you can simply make macros, export them and import them into the other characters if needed, which is far simpler than copy the hotbars (with the risk of breaking the profile) :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

oh and also remember that the hotbars are for stuff that you need to see (the less stuff you have around the better the client works), in your case you just push the buttons and wait for the result so macros will be much better. If in all your characters you import the same 3 macros with the same 3 hotkeys associated you won't have to think about it ever again :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, but the restriction is *only* from Pinco's UI. The Enhanced Client allows me. Why restrict me? Everything else you do improves play, but this restriction removes the possibilities that I'd like to use.

I don't want to make macros. And even if I did, I'd want to drag them to the hotbars anyway. I'm a visual player.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, but the restriction is *only* from Pinco's UI. The Enhanced Client allows me. Why restrict me? Everything else you do improves play, but this restriction removes the possibilities that I'd like to use.

I don't want to make macros. And even if I did, I'd want to drag them to the hotbars anyway. I'm a visual player.
the restriction exist to improve the performance, each object in the hotbars is heavy, multiple copies of the same object is even worst. In any case if you make macros, you can have them on the hotbar too since each macro is a different object (assuming you make 1 per button you need).
Also macro can be imported/exported from the UI, while switching to default makes the profile dirty until it breaks :p

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I guess then I'll make the profile dirty until it breaks.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here it is the overlay preview so that you can better understand how it works:

upload_2019-7-20_21-47-42.png

As you can see you have 1 transparent map and the world map behind + the X placed where the treasure is (in the transparent map).
When you'll get at this point, you just have to drag the world map (the only one that can move anyway) until the 2 images are matching perfectly. Then you just have to press the X to create the waypoint and it's done :)
In order to avoid a mismatching zoom, I've disabled the zoom completely when the overlay is active, so you can only drag the map around until you have a match :p

Like for the SOS I'll make so that the waypoints is deleted when the map is completed or you don't have it in your backpack.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't open the lore window in the UI on one char. Works fine on other chars and in the *shudders* default UI.

Error:
<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/Animal Lore/AnimalLore.lua"]:1168: attempt to index field 'PetSlots' (a nil value)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't open the lore window in the UI on one char. Works fine on other chars and in the *shudders* default UI.

Error:
<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/Animal Lore/AnimalLore.lua"]:1168: attempt to index field 'PetSlots' (a nil value)
that must be something about that specific pet, something about the slots number is different from the others, but without more details on the gump for that specific pet I can't fix it...

Maybe if you can copy the pet to tc I might be able to analyze the gump and fix it :D

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that must be something about that specific pet, something about the slots number is different from the others, but without more details on the gump for that specific pet I can't fix it...

Maybe if you can copy the pet to tc I might be able to analyze the gump and fix it :D
It's not a pet, it's monsters. And its ALL of them. The lore gump window never opens.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a pet, it's monsters. And its ALL of them. The lore gump window never opens.
I found the problem the fix will be up with the new maps. In the meantime you can disable the new gump from the settings if you need to lore some monster :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before I forgot, here is the list of the filters the map will have:
- Player and Party names
- Corpse
- Party Members
- Quest Givers
- Healers
- Champion Spawns
- Dungeons (including stairs, exits, etc...)
- Your Location
- Points of interest (including cities, moongates, shrines)
- Shops
- Server Lines

As said before: those filters are separated between atlas and minimap so you can customize both indipendetly.
Anyway if you have other types of waypoints that bothers you and you want to hide let me know so I can add it :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You know how when you have an open container, and you drag it within your backpack, the container closes? Can you do the same thing with treasure maps, close the map when dragged to a container?

Multiple times in the last week I've arrived at a dig site (coordinates determined by Davie's Locker), and then clicked on the bottom of the map to initiate the digging. After a couple of tried, I realize the open map is the *previous* map that isn't even in my possession anymore.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know how when you have an open container, and you drag it within your backpack, the container closes? Can you do the same thing with treasure maps, close the map when dragged to a container?

Multiple times in the last week I've arrived at a dig site (coordinates determined by Davie's Locker), and then clicked on the bottom of the map to initiate the digging. After a couple of tried, I realize the open map is the *previous* map that isn't even in my possession anymore.
lol that's really messed up, I thought the map automatically closes when you don't have it anymore by default :D
Imagine if you sell the map to someone (while you have it open) and then dig the treasure out before they do :lol:

Anyway that will be fixed for sure with this map rework :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

oh and by the way, if you (or anyone who has the chance) can send a davie's locker to tc, I can make so that when you retrieve a map it creates a waypoint automatically.... :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here it is how the tmap waypoints are going to work:
- Each treasure map will have a new button that by default takes you to the overlay mode where you can create a waypoint for the treasure location (like I've explained in the previous post).
- If that map already has a waypoint, the button will scroll the map to the waypoint instead (so you can activate the compass that will lead you to it).
- If you have many maps in your backpack and don't remember which one is the one of that waypoint, you can double click the waypoint to open the related map.
- The waypoint will be deleted automatically after you get rid of the map or the map is completed (like for sos, there is a cleanup cycle every 30s).
- Eventually (if I can study the davie's locker gump), when you retrieve the map from the davie's locker it will automatically create a waypoint for that map (so you can skip the overlay process entirely).

and I think that it's all you may ever need for tmaps :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
lol that's really messed up, I thought the map automatically closes when you don't have it anymore by default :D
Imagine if you sell the map to someone (while you have it open) and then dig the treasure out before they do :lol:

Anyway that will be fixed for sure with this map rework :)
I expect that wouldn't work - you need the actual map in your possession to initiate the dig. :/ You could sell the map, sure, but then all you have left is a pretty picture.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I expect that wouldn't work - you need the actual map in your possession to initiate the dig. :/ You could sell the map, sure, but then all you have left is a pretty picture.
good at least there is some check server side to prevent that :D
I've done some tests and you can also dig if the map is on the ground, as long as you are within 2 tiles from it. In any case I've done the auto-close so there won't be any problem with that :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new map is live, let me know what you think about it :D

Here is the list of changes:
  • The server lines action has been removed (now the server lines are shown in the normal map and you can disable them through the waypoints filters). <B>NOTE:</B> due to a client bug, if you keep the map too close to the game window borders, the server lines will be pushed away from where they should be (like if they hit a wall or something).
  • Now the map is split in 2 distinctive windows: minimap and atlas.
    • The minimap is always centered on the player and has limited features (only zoom, waypoint filters and a button to create a waypoint on your location).
    • The atlas incluides all the other features like map perusing, waypoints editing, etc...
    • Both maps are fixed in size, and only the minimap can be scaled.
    • Due to the client limitation, only 1 map can be visible, so you have to switch between atlas and minimap, but you can't have both open at the same time.
  • To tilt the map now have to click the compass (it affects both minimap and atlas at the same time).
  • The waypoint filters are separated between minimap and atlas, so you can choose to show different stuff in each map.
  • If you use the "Disable All" filter, it will prevent any waypoint from being drawn in the map (even the one that are not listed in the filters).
  • You can now use the ESCAPE button to close the atlas.
  • The waypoints size now scales with the zoom (so the map will be easier to view with the maximum zoom back).
  • While creating a waypoint you cannot scroll the map or change area (since it can mess up the new waypoint location).
  • The map action behaviour is changed. Now it opens the minimap if it's closed and switch between atlas and minimap. Use right-click on the minimap to close it for good.
  • The tactical map action has been removed (use the map action to get to the atlas instead).
  • The compass has been removed, now it's integrated into the minimap. Click the compass to locate the point (or waypoint) it's magnetized to. RIGHT-Click the compass to turn it off.
  • The waypoint search window has been merged with the atlas. Now when you open the atlas the search will show the visible waypoints, writing something in the filter will search everywhere (like before). Closing the atlas DO NOT reset the search, so you can close it safely without losing your results.
  • Treasure maps now automatically closes if you don't have it with you or it's out of reach.
  • Taking a treasure map out of the Davie's Locker will automatically create a waypoint for it. By opening the map you can use the button to locate the waypoint.
  • The Davie's Locker now will show "Valley of Eodon" instead of "Ter Mur" for Eodon maps.
  • The treasure map now has 2 new buttons:
    • The map name: allows you to get the "dig" cursor (or to dig at your location if you activate the option on user settings).
    • Atlas overlay: this is a new features that create a transparent verion of your treasure map on the atlas. In here you'll be able to scroll the world map and then by pressing the X you can create the waypoint for the treasure (so you won't have to keep the map treasure map open all the time). The precision of that waypoint entirely depends on your skill to make the world map matching with the treasure map. The waypoint will disappear automatically when the treasure map is completed or when the map is no longer in your backpack.
    • Locate Waypoint: if you have created the waypoint for that map, you can locate it in the atlas by clicking this button (that replaces the atlas overlay).
    • You can double click a treasure waypoint to open the related map.
    • <B>NOTE:</B> if you misplace a waypoint you can get rid of it by dropping the map in your bankbox, or in any case outside your backpack for at least 30s.
  • Fixed a bug that prevents the correct mastery from being detected.
  • Fixed a bug that prevents to correctly detect if the player is dead.
  • Fixed a bug that prevents to use Animal Lore on non-tamable creatures.

Gizmo28

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not getting the red tracking dots, when you use the tracking skill on the new map anymore.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not getting the red tracking dots, when you use the tracking skill on the new map anymore.
oh yeah I totally forgot about tracking :D

After taking a look on how sad the whole tracking thing work, I think it requires a rework...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol ok, the tracking arrow is completely bugged -.-

upload_2019-7-25_22-18-0.png

I had someone hidden on the red X, and the arrow is not pointing there...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, I come to the conclusion that I cannot fix that ugly arrow... unfortunately the function that determines where it points is hardcoded and it doesn't seems to keep the camera zoom in consideration :/
So I think I'm going to remove that arrow and use the new compass instead:
- When using tracking it just activate the compass and points towards it (with high precision not like now that is mostly random).
- When you are boat tracking, I'll add the option that by clicking the compass it cycle through the various targets...

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2019-7-26_17-16-28.png

I am getting this after patching, has been a while since i patched so is this a problem?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 100280

I am getting this after patching, has been a while since i patched so is this a problem?
the problem is the euristic of certain antivirus that recognize any software without a signature that create/delete files as a virus. As said many times before: put EC Playsound, the uosa.exe and the whole game folder inside the antivirus/antispyware/etc... exclusion. Otherwise the game can't work properly because any file created/deleted is considered a threat and makes the game crash or cause several kind of troubles...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But how do you do this in Windows 10? It is so complicated and has so many areas that I am lost when I try to figure out what to exclude or include.

@MissEcho I have had AVG for over 15 years and I finally deleted it with paid time remaining because it is so invasive, was like booting an old friend out of the house but finally I had enough and I could not take all the crap they put out since Avast took them over.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My login is currently repeating this update every time I log in, what do I do to stop this?

Downloading version file... Done. Done.
Loading web files data...
Parsing files... Done.
Downloading: MapCommon.lua [20.2 KB] in progress ... Done.
Downloading: Interface.lua [55.5 KB] in progress ... Done.
Installing... Done!
Patch session completed. New version installed and ready to use.