Did you put another magic on?Colleagues, I have a small problem. My Сu Dog doesn't want to use chivalry, the skill doesn't grow. All skills are trained almost to the maximum, but the chivalry remains 40. Tried to train on vortex. shadow and blood elem., riktor spawn but all in vain. Can someone tell me what else to try
Poisoning is a magic. It removed chivalry. Pets can only have 1 active magic.
The lore and knowledge screen in black tells you what the pet can do. Notice that chivalry is not there.
Time to make another one.
The lore and knowledge screen in red shows what you added. You said you added poison. But when you added Chivalry the poison stopped gaining.
So in order to train a poison and chivalri, i must first train the poison, then add chivalri and train it, right?The lore and knowledge screen in red shows what you added. You said you added poison. But when you added Chivalry the poison stopped gaining.
Repel is a horrible skill to put on a pet.
You can not have 2 active magics on a pet. Posion is a magic. So when you choose a different magic the other one goes away.So in order to train a poison and chivalri, i must first train the poison, then add chivalri and train it, right?
Why repel is horrible, it is advised for hiking to the roof
Which build of cu sidhe u using on the roof with char-bard?
This build was advised to go to the roof, can you advise something?You can not have 2 active magics on a pet. Posion is a magic. So when you choose a different magic the other one goes away.
AI/Chiv on a pet does the most damage. Repel does not last very long so it may trigger and the pet take no damage.
1. Shadow eles raise stamina and dex. Also sitting on a ship with soulbinders aggroed on the pet raises them.This is a very thorough and a great write-up that I am frequently consulting. I do have a few questions though:
1. Is there any solid advice on training pets with stats/attributes below 125 to get to 125 first before standard training and points application? UO-CAH says that you can train up to 125 in stat/attributes for free but I can't find any info on how to do this. I've had some pets gain but then stop short of 125 and I can't get them to gain again.
2. Does anyone have any info on training a Sakkhran Bird of Prey? I can't find any info on them online beyond they are a vanity mount that start at 1 slot and can be trained to 3 slot. They look like hiryus/lesser hiryus and have the same damage type as hiryus/lessers but not sure if they can also have bushido naturally or if they have to be opened on the tokuno islands to gain bushido. What about other magic/special abilities?
I trained a Less Hiryu that was lurking behind Yukio because her guards weren't doing anything to protect her lol
The Lesser Hiryu is rated just below 70 and I'm curious if anyone has any recommendation on builds for this pet? It comes with Grasping Claw and Dismount. I was thinking of putting Bushido on it, and maybe Armor Ignore?
A few questions I'm hoping all y'all vet's can help a 10-month old player out with
Thanks in advance!!
- Would adding Bushido and FWW be redundant, given Whirlwind Attack comes with Bushido? I'm not sure I understand the difference, after reading the Uo-cah descriptions, other than FWW puts Ninjitsu on your pet (which I'm wary of having to build, alongside Bushido)
- Would Chiv/AI + FWW be better? I have a triton with Chvi/AI + Explosive Goo. I like it but can't mount it
A Bushido pet is tanky but AI/Chiv does the most damage. If you run consume you should go for killing fast.Awesome! yea, that healing on Triton's and Cu's is amazing, together with Consume makes those pets near invincible.
What about, instead of using Chivalry, use Bushido (which has a Whirlwind attack) and then adding AI, so you have Bushido/AI/GraspingClaw/Dismount? If I read correctly, Grasping Claw reduces physical resist, then AI would reduce resists even more. I'm not sure if Bushido on pets is mostly used for defensive purposes, or if the offensive attacks like Whirlwind and lightning strike are worth using.