• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OZOG AND ICKY

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
THE GROUP SLOWLY BEGINS TO CREEP FORWARD. *ARRIVING AT THE FAIRY RING EDGE, THEY PEEKS OBER DA FLOWERS
THE APPERATION IN DA MIDDLE SAYS" COME IN TO DA RING. IT ISZ SAFE" OZOG STEPS FORWARD*WHISPERING FOR UDDER TO STAY BACK.*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky's curiosity got the better of her. She silently tip-toed into the ring, hiding behind Ozog.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
* THE MAN OR WOMAN
DRESSED IN ALL WHITE* BEGINS TO SPEAK INA LOW SOFT VOICE " GOOD GOOD ICKY A BRAVE ONE TOO. OZOG TEL THE REST TO COME FORWARD, NO HARM WILL COME TO THEM. ICKY HAS COME SEEKING SOMTHING, THE REST OF YOU ARE HER DEAREST FRIENDS. YOU ALL CAME TO HELP ICKY. WHICH IS A GOOD THING. BEFORE I TELL YOU ANYTHING..... ICKY I HAVE AMESSAGE FOR YOU. "MISS LUCK LOVES YOU AND THINKS YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB"
REST NOW I WILL BE BACK SOON. NOTHING WILL HARM YOU HERE

*TRY AS THE MIGHT , THEY ALL FELL ASLEEP*

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
"Miz Lucy?!" cried Icky, bursting into tears. "Mye Miz Lucy?!" She looked at the being clothed all in white and resisted the urge to wipe her tears on the hem of his (or her) robe. "Pleese tellz Miz Lucy mees lubs herz berry muches and putz fresh flafers onz her libble plot ebery day. And girkle sew muches! Yoos habs a goos spirut, mees kin tellz!":heart:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WHITE ROBED PERSON RETURNED, WITH TURNIPS AND VEDGIES, AND COMPOST FOR SLUG. " EAST LIL ONES YOU ALL MUST BE STRAVING" NO ONE NOTICED THE LADY IN WHITE BEHIND HIM. UNTIL SHE SPOKE " MY LIBBLE ICKY* *SHE RANOVER TO HUG ICKY* MIZ LUCy ICKY EXCLAIMED: *HUGIING HER TIGHT* CRYING

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
"Oh, Miz Lucy!" Icky sobbed. "Itz bees sew goos ta seas yoos agin! Mees misses yoos sew muches!"

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
GOOD TO SEE YOU AS WELL ICKY. LOOK HOW YOU HAVE GROWN INTO A BEATUFUL GURLY GOBLIN.
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOO AND THE REST OF THE PITMUCKERS. YOU ALL HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME GREAT ADVENTURES, LUANN SEENS BUSY WITH OOPS THERE.
I TINK ITS A GOOD IDEA FOR ALL OF YOU TO STAY HERE FOR A FEW DAYS AND RELAX.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky nodded enthusiastically. "Wees doos wateber yoos asks, Miz Lucy. Girkle fer letting mees noe yoos reely alrite. Mees lubs yoos!"

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Icky nodded enthusiastically. "Wees doos wateber yoos asks, Miz Lucy. Girkle fer letting mees noe yoos reely alrite. Mees lubs yoos!"
MIZ LUCKY TELLS ICKY *BEFORE YOOS LEBE I WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING OUT FOR YOU AND THE GOBLINS* I WILL ALSO GIBE YOU DIS MAJIK ITEM.WHEN EBER YOOS NEEDS ME , JUST SAY " GYPSE" I WILL BRING YOU TO ME.
WE WILL TELL MORE ABOUT MEANING OF LIFE BEFORE YOU LEAVE

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Feeling warm and happy after meeting Miss Lucy again, Icky curled up on a deep mound of flowering clover and fell fast asleep.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MIZ LUCY CAME BACK WIF BREAKFAST. SHE SAT DOWN NEXT TO ICKY AND WATCHED HER EAT*
OZOG WE MUST TALK.*SAYS MIZ LUCY* I SAW WHAT HAPPENED AT GOBNORS MEETING LAS T NITE. SQURIT WAS A BIT AGRESSIVE. BUT BEING HERE NOR THERE. THE KING WAS WRONG WERE HE REMOVED THE GOBLINS TO. BUT WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER. TRY TO USE KINDNESS, 1ST PLZ. DIPLOMANCY !!!
DO YOU ALL WISH TO LEAVE NOW OR STAY A FEW MOR E DAZE?
WE WILL TELL YOU WHAT WE CAN ABOUT "MEANING OF LIFE"

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky looked up and sighed. "Miz Lucy, mees tink dere bees noe goos ansers ta enyting unlesses wees somehows findz out wot da meenin ub life bees."

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MIZ LUCY *LOOKS DOWN AT ICKY* THERE IS A MEANING OF LIFE LIL ONE.
BUT ALL HERE DISUSSED IT LAST NITE. SORRY TO SAY ALL OF YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO BE TOLD. BUT HAPPYNESS AND COMPASSION., FOR YOUR SELVES AND OTHERS. IS PART OF . SO CONTINUE TODO WHAT YOUR DOING.
*HUGS* MEEES LUBS YOUS ALL.
TOMORROW MORNING IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO HOME. REMMEBR I WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHIN YOUS

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
"Wees toos youngs?" sighed Icky, even as Miss Lucy disappeared from view. "Dis bees da secunt timez mees trieds ta findz outs da meenin ub life, en da ferst timez allz mees foundz wuz sum creeture wit da name ub Windowz Ate." She hook her head. "En eben Windowz Ate dint noe."

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
"Wees toos youngs?" sighed Icky, even as Miss Lucy disappeared from view. "Dis bees da secunt timez mees trieds ta findz outs da meenin ub life, en da ferst timez allz mees foundz wuz sum creeture wit da name ub Windowz Ate." She hook her head. "En eben Windowz Ate dint noe."
MIZ LUCY WOODNT LIES TO USINS

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky nodded. "Oh, mees wud neber akuse Miz Lucy ub lyin! Mees jes swory wees to youngs fer noein." :sad3:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky began organizing her backpack, preparing for the trip home. "Noe pointe waitin tills da lass minite," she muttered to herself.

Something a few yards away caught her attention. "Dose arr da flafers mees wuz sniffi!n," she said. "Ohhs, dey bees sew berry purdy! Maybees mees kin takes jes a few seedz." She walked over, smiling strangely, then bent down and stiffed the fragrant petals. A pleasant shiver ran through her. She reached for a seed pod... but stopped, suddenly remembering that Miss Lucy had promised she would be watching, Icky drew back her hand. She sighed deeply. "Okies, Miz Lucy," she said. "Mees wills bees goos." Then she returned to the others and finished her packing.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky awoke in a good mood, looking forward to the trip home. She playfully nudged the sleeping goblin nearest to her. "Wake ups, wake ups, da berdies arr singin!" she announced cheerfully." Ozog mumbled something unintelligible, then rolled over and continued snoring.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MIZ LUCY COMES WIF A BASKET FULL OB FOODS FER BREAKFAST. "EAT UP LIL ONES WE LEAVE SOON AS YUR DONE"ICKY HERE IS THAT SPECIAL PACKAGE FOR YOU,THE MAJIK ITEM TO BRING YOU BACK TO SEE ME AND A LIL EXTRA JUST FOR YOU TO REMEMBER YOUR TIME HERE.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
"Ohhs, Miz Lucy... girkle sews muches!" Icky reached for the small magic item and cradled it gentle in her hands. "Mees wills takes goos kare ub itz, mees promiss!" She hugged Miz Lucy tightly and whispered, "Mees willz always 'member dis timez... en mees wills bees bak."

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MIZ LUCY TELLS THEM TO MAKE A CICLE AROUND HER HOLDIN HANDS "REEKY YOU GOT SLUG PACKED"?"
HERE WE GO * A BIG WIND CIRCLES THEM* AN POOF THEY ALL ARE BACK TO PITMUCK, SAFE AND SOUND

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WOT MIZ LUCY GIBES YOOS?
RUH OH HERZ GIBES ALL A SPECIAL SEED. LOOKS LIKE SLUGGY TOOK A BITE OB ONE OB DEM.
LOOK HIMS TUNING COLORS, LIKE ONE OB DEM LIZARDS. COLMILIONS