• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OZOG AND ICKY

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky leaped off, and with great effort lifted a large rock high above her head. "Dis ib notz gonna hert mees moor den itz gonna hert yoos," she chuckled, "butz itz gonna bees messy fer surez."

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ICKY TROS SALT ON DEM , TRO SALT ON DEM *OZOG POURS SALT ONA DA GROUND*
LETS GETS OUTTA HERE FAST

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Goos idee Ozog!" *Icky throws salt*
You just killed two or three thousand of my closest relatives! *wonders why I let reeky talk me into finding the meaning of life* I already know it - massive gold, good ale and bad she-slugs.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You just killed two or three thousand of my closest relatives! *wonders why I let reeky talk me into finding the meaning of life* I already know it - massive gold, good ale and bad she-slugs.
Icky only has one question: Are they edible? She isn't sure. :p

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you wish to raid Wildstar's mind bleach stash over this feel free

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Icky only has one question: Are they edible? She isn't sure. :p
NO! we are NOT edible. And don't believe anyone who says otherwise! *stomps off in protest* Why do I let Reeky and Bug talk me into these things??

*stomps too loudly and angers a greater dragon* well @#$%

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
NO! we are NOT edible. And don't believe anyone who says otherwise! *stomps off in protest* Why do I let Reeky and Bug talk me into these things??

*stomps too loudly and angers a greater dragon* well @#$%
*Icky cancels order for new frying pan*

"Hmmm... doos da grater dragins noe yoos notz edible?"

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sergeant of the West Britain Town Guard garrison, Ric Flair, finishes his plate of escargot when the messenger bursts into the Town Guards of Britannia HQ*

Sir, word has traveled the lands of Britannia that the goblins are searching for something!

*Ric replies coarsely*

DO NOT bring me rumors... when you know what they are up too, then come to me.

* with a calmer demeanor and a bit of sigh, Ric waves the messenger closer*

If they come to West Britain find out which of the goblins they are and what help they require.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ICKY
LETS GOS ASK DIS SGT ,MEBE HIMZ KIN HELPS?? TRUDGING OFF TO WEST BRIT.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky sighed. Dragging her feet, she obediently followed Ozog.

"Mees don lik big citys,"
she grumbled. "Dey bees confusin places."

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
tells icky *yoos kin makes camp outside city , meees gos in to talky to dis guy*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky nodded. "Yerg, dat bees a goos idee. Mees wills wate fer yoos jes outsidez da gait."

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
(Mind Bleach is a special potion that erases recent memories. It is very necessary around a character named Fern Goodfellow of Baja and Sluggy has been known to have the whole shard requesting it.)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
(Mind Bleach is a special potion that erases recent memories. It is very necessary around a character named Fern Goodfellow of Baja and Sluggy has been known to have the whole shard requesting it.)
FERN BEES NICEY

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
OZOG WALKS INTO BRIT LIKE HIMZ OWNS IT. fINDS THE WEST BRIT GUARDY. YOOS KONWS ABOUT EDEN???

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky would have been so proud of King Ozog...
if she could have seen how he walked in to Brit and took charge!
:king:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*runs back to icky* meees got a clue meees got a clue. sgt guy says himz heard ob a place far away, bees ober a big mountian ina berry cold place. yoos go ober da mountian at da top yoos look seeds down and der bees a lush green valley.wees needs to get warm clothes and finds a ship to book passage on toos takes usins der.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky jumped up and down. "YAY," she yelled. "Letz git packin!"

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When meet wakes up to find da slug is out of the dragon ...me and slug heads to find ozog and icky waiting fern a boat an island... king ozog and icky we bees goin wife yoos to find dis meaning thing

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky flagged down a passing seagull and asked it for a weather report. It ignored her at first, but spilled the beans gladly enough after she offered it a few small fish.

"Brrrrr," Icky muttered, after bidding farewell to the seagull. "Mees alreddy colds, en wees notz eben dere yets."

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
When meet wakes up to find da slug is out of the dragon ...me and slug heads to find ozog and icky waiting fern a boat an island... king ozog and icky we bees goin wife yoos to find dis meaning thing

mees nos sure slug gonna stay wif ussins. mees bribed him by tellin himz about dem loose she-escargo in eden. but ifin Icky gonna eats dems ...

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mees nos sure slug gonna stay wif ussins. mees bribed him by tellin himz about dem loose she-escargo in eden. but ifin Icky gonna eats dems ...
Oh she can eat them ... afterwards. I'm really not into long term relationships so she would be doing me a favor.

*how come you never call anymore?* *do you still think I'm pretty?* Things like that wouldnt happen if they get eaten.

*Hopes bug bought enough mind bleach from Wildstar for this trip*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky made a note to remember to ask Wildstar if an ingredient called "Mind Bleach" would make effective slug-bait.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
COMEON SLUGGY, MZ BUG, REEKY, BOATS LEBING HURRY HURRY
*applies bactine and bandages as quickly as possible and runs to catch up*

*realizes slugs dont run, falls and hurts self again*

This is gonna be a loooong trip I fear

*Hopes the boat doesn't leak since saltwater and slugs don't mix well*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SLUG YOOS SHOULD BEEES IN SUMBUDDYS BACK PAC
*Hands over waiver form stating the "Passenger" (me) shall not in any way be held liable for cleaning bill of said backpack*

I had Reeky write in this in crayon with pictures, so it should be understandable. That's if she actually wrote what I told her (before she ate all the crayons)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WERE OFF
ALL SNUGGLING UP BEHIND DA CRATES ONA DECK,DIS BEES A CARGO SHIP. GLAD ICKY AN REEKY BRUNG BLANKERTS.WEEES KN MAKE A SHELTER WIF DEM

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky looked up. "Blankets?" she said. "Dang, mees new mees wud fergit sumthin."

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Icky looked up. "Blankets?" she said. "Dang, mees new mees wud fergit sumthin."
We should have brought tooshy along, we could have used her spare buttflap as a tent. Oh wait, Reeky remembered blankets??

Did anyone notice the name of the ship we boarded? The SS Minnow. Yup this is going to end well, I can feel it

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky returned from exploring the cargo hold. "Mees founds sumthin dat kin keeps usins warms!" she cried. "Dey bees olde en kinda skraggedy, butz mees surez dey wer blankets inz da misty pasts." She laid a stack of very old, very moldy, and very moth-eaten blankets on the deck "Dey don smells berry goos, tho."

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yay wee kin puts dem up , so dey block da wind coming in between usins crates

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
"Mees brung alongz sum homin pidgins, toos, sew wees kin sends news ta peeples bak hom," said Icky. "Mees sended won ta Luann... en herz sended won bak ta mees." A worried look crossed Icky's face. She sighed and let Luann's message slip to the floor. "Mees nots shure dis iz goos news."

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*after politely helping the goblin, Ric Flair heads out and makes his rounds*

*as he passes the West Brit Bank, he notices something*

What the heck is this!!!

Ozog waz herz!!! *painted across the southern bank wall in goblin finger paint*

*SGT. Ric Flair growls*.... that damn goblin... *shaking his fist in the air*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky picked up the message from Luann and handed it to Ozog. "Mees neber shud hab inviteds Oops toos stay wit usins," she said. "Mees shud hab nown dat eny goblin studyin ta bees an arkateck mite bees trubble. Luann sez Oops done rebilt mees house froms da bottoms ups!"

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MEEES HEARS FROM PEESBLOSSOM IT BEES NICEY MORES ROOM IN IT.
*WIND KICKS UP* LUCKY WEES GOT DEM BLANKETS TO STOPS SOME OB IT.
*HEARS CALL TO ARMS BELL** PEEEKS OUT OB DER HIDIN PLACE* OH MY STAYS IN DER, BEES WATER ELEMETALS ATTACKIN DA SHIP

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
MEEES HEARS FROM PEESBLOSSOM IT BEES NICEY MORES ROOM IN IT.
*WIND KICKS UP* LUCKY WEES GOT DEM BLANKETS TO STOPS SOME OB IT.
*HEARS CALL TO ARMS BELL** PEEEKS OUT OB DER HIDIN PLACE* OH MY STAYS IN DER, BEES WATER ELEMETALS ATTACKIN DA SHIP

*Throws Slug on deck to use as bait* Dere himz buys usins some time now wes just kills dem before dems kill slug (or close to it anyway)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
no lets slug beees hurt!!! wees may neeeds himz
*grabs slug pulls himz back to hidey spot*

da crew kin handle a water tingy

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no lets slug beees hurt!!! wees may neeeds himz
*grabs slug pulls himz back to hidey spot*

da crew kin handle a water tingy

What crew, the skipper and Gilligan?? As much as it pains me to say this Reeky might be right.

*continues mowing down eles using slug bolt spell*

OK I admit it, I'm also trying to impress Maryanne. I'd slime her any day!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oblivious to the frantic activity taking place around her, Icky huddled beneath a flap of torn canvas, muttering to herself. "Neber shud hab letz Oops staye atz mees house soos longs."