• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT feelin' a lil' down

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

People say I'm the life of the party
Because I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside I'm blue
So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears..

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I do believe in the 3 years I've known you, that's just about the most emotion besides being your typical self I have ever seen *sniffles* And you suck, thanks for making me cry!

*sad smile*

H

HalfDead

Save the tears sweetie, as he probably pulled that out of some book, or from some song.

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

Save the tears sweetie, as he probably pulled that out of some book, or from some song.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.... so was still sad, still made me cry... and this is Tigs we're talking bout, and we all know Tigs so gotta give him props for posting it, no matter where he got it from

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

Ok Ok... I'll go 10gp... but not a gp more!

And I really think I'm giving you way too much credit there *snickers*

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a bootyologist, I know women.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It's from a song from the 80's movie The Big Chill, called The Tracks Of My Tears.

And nothing wrong with quoting good material.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken like a total noob!

-Skylark

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
first post from page 2 ~
<blockquote><hr>

Man my woman of 7 1/2 years dumped me 2 months ago, and I felt like I was gonna die

[/ QUOTE ]

now on page 8!! ~
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i understand the bootyologist was meant as a joke right? After all it's a make him laugh cheer up thread.
In any case i hope Katharine holds on to her gold !!

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was just a joke, me being silly. Made me laugh....you know one of those things where you laugh and no one else "gets it"?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

If you would pm me, how to please a woman, I'll pay 5 mil siege gold. Holla back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just ICQ me mang... I'll help you out!

K

Kemo/Dras

I had to jump back in here some time or another, Just because I can *Big smile* When Im feelin a lil blue I think of something to do, Like color or paint or play a kazoo
I like waterfalls and Sulfurous springs and I like to cut and kill various things.

From the Ocean to the sea and everything in between this life is a wonderous thing.

From Caps to cuts and long kneck geese bullets and feathers and fun with Fleece.

There is something to find in this hateful world like Rubbermaid and tupperware and milk thats curdled.

So look to the winters as your summer and spring for the life of death is a wonderous thing.

Through your patience perseverence and strength find a lass to grope and cuddle all of your length.

Though My poem might be a bit odd, Think of the homely prince whom kissed a frog.

Although Udderly strange and quaint if you don't like Mine words go rub your Taint.

Fearsome and rugged an old owl dies, Reluctent and furious my gun sighs.

One dead owl on my porch this day, One less bullet with my gun to play.

At the end of a relationship another becomes a new, Get out in time and join the zoo.

Love is hard and a wonderous thing, that is why I made this poem to sing.

-Kemo, "there is an orginal poem for ya by me now read it and be happy or die trying
."

G

now all I have is my music ....a empty can of cheese whiz, a bottle of redeye, a pile of torn pictures all over my floor along with the shards of my heart

at least I have my music and whatever is left of my dignity

and your links have cheeered me a little bit and distracts the pain for only a little while.

sooo....what's new in Siege?

K

Kemo/Dras

No IDEA been Too busy on the boards trying to cheer sad people up and stir trouble with Kats and spyders. Glad your cheerin up a bit. . . Its a long road to recovery but each step is in the right dirrection from a destructive relationship. It hurts now but you will feelt he burden of pain lift from your shoulder soon enough. May hope carry you through your darkest of days may love carry you through to the end of days.

-Kemo. "Glad we're helpin ya a bit."

G

well, my alcoholic haze is over

now I'm trying to get my groove back. Hope I still got it

met up with an old friend and we started cruising the scenes last night

K

Kemo/Dras

See it t'wan't that hard to get back in da game.

Just some times you got to let them wild turky's lie and those Cheeze Whiz sandwich's stay where they belong. Glad to hear your back on the prowl!!

*Raises a glass* Cheers

-Kemo

H

HalfDead

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sometimes jumping back into the game too early, only make matters worst. I really hope this isn't the case with Tigs, but sometimes you can find yourself disapointed if the new person doesn't have the same qualities as the old person. And by doing so, you may be passing up what could have been a really good relationship, if the two parties had met under diffrent circumstances. All I'm saying is it may not be a bad idea to wait until you're fully over the last person, before getting with a new person. Unless of course, he's not wanting another gf, and only seeking a friend to talk to, or to help pass time. *shrugs*

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

But I just wish both you and kyrie would spell deceived correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

*cries*

You know, I just realized that your sig is a rearview of a man.

For the longest time I couldn't figure out what it was, it looked a little like the creatures in The Dark Crystal, the arm on my left being their snout/nose thing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You know, I just realized that your sig is a rearview of a man.

For the longest time I couldn't figure out what it was, it looked a little like the creatures in The Dark Crystal, the arm on my left being their snout/nose thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you are right, it is funny how you can look at a picture and see something completely different. It also looks a bit like a knight chess piece peeking out from under a green blanket.

I had accidentally turned sigs off, and after you mentioned that, turned them back on to look, and as a result just noticed Cheapsuit's latest line underneath his sig.

<blockquote><hr>

There's a difference between beauty and charm. A beautiful woman is one I notice. A charming woman is one who notices me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to add an additional category: a beautiful, smart woman is one who notices him noticing her, and runs the other way

-Skylark

G

right now the stones are saying it all, man

Angie, angie, when will those clouds all disappear?
Angie, angie, where will it lead us from here?
With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats
You can’t say we’re satisfied
But angie, angie, you can’t say we never tried
Angie, you’re beautiful, but ain’t it time we said good-bye?
Angie, I still love you, remember all those nights we cried?
All the dreams we held so close seemed to all go up in smoke
Let me whisper in your ear:
Angie, angie, where will it lead us from here?
Oh, angie, don’t you weep, all your kisses still taste sweet
I hate that sadness in your eyes
But angie, angie, ain’t it time we said good-bye?
With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats
You can’t say we’re satisfied
But angie, I still love you, baby
Ev’rywhere I look I see your eyes
There ain’t a woman that comes close to you
Come on baby, dry your eyes
But angie, angie, ain’t it good to be alive?
Angie, angie, they can’t say we never tried

when will this [censored] feeling go away

G

I'm always mad at work and I'm not afraid to admit that I am crying at home

I'm a god damn mess

I tried alcohol and it didn't even dull the damn pain

I don't want to do anything, not leave hte house to see my friends because I'm afraid I'll just lose it in front of them

G

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a puss and just "yesterday's" news when it comes to this topic.

All you guys have posted helped a bit but when will this damn pain fade? it feels like someone punched me in the gut and all hte air is out of me...all the time. people say time will heal me and it will get better, but is that just [censored]?

T

Toodamndrunk

No its not BS it does get better. It actually gets worse then better to be honest with you

Just spend some time alone, then as much time with friends and family as you can. Try not to have any contact with said person, if said person trys and talk with you just let them know you can not deal with them for a while.

Then it starts getting better ... and when your not looking pow you meet someone else and it starts all over again

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

All you guys have posted helped a bit but when will this damn pain fade? it feels like someone punched me in the gut and all hte air is out of me...all the time. people say time will heal me and it will get better, but is that just [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres a few things about this you gotta understand..

When your with anyone you consider meaningful to you... you get used to their presense in your life... infact you convince yourself into being comfortable with it... almost to the point where you expect it.

Your just scared of the unknown man... because no body isn't. That's where your life is taking you right now... what you gotta do is grab it by the reigns and run with it.

I went through 4 solid months of grieving over a girl I spent 4 years with... and even now there are still some deep deep parts of me that will always feel the impressions she left. But I rode the storm... I found something new, better, more exciting, something that makes me actually happy...

I had to work REALLY hard to get here... and you know what, I know you will have to too... everyone does if they really want it.

You need to be selfish in order to get what you really want... then once you get it... you can be unselfish and let everyone benefit from your accomplishments. (MJ said it better hehe)

Now all you gotta do is find out what you REALLY want from life... and go get it. Giving up is admiting you don't want it... and even worse... that you don't believe you deserve it.

It didn't work for a reason... hold on to it and use it...

one.

U

Uther Mortigast

<blockquote><hr>

Angie, you’re beautiful, but ain’t it time we said good-bye?

[/ QUOTE ]

Was her name Angie? An Angie dumped me this summer, and I played that song til my heart broke three times over. Eventually I had to quit playing it (though it still played in my head).

Your soul will heal much as your body would:

BODILY INJURY----------------------HEARTBREAK

Keep wound clean-----------------Don't fixate on negative thoughts
Apply dressing----------------------Do something you like
Use pain reliever ------------------Distract yourself
Don't pick at it-----------------------DO NOT call her
Exercise it, but don't over-do it--Look around, but don't get involved
Give it time to heal----------------Give it time to heal

And most importantly, if that wound starts to fester, seek help immediately! You may never heal 100%, but hey, scars are manly.

Uther

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

scars are manly

[/ QUOTE ]
Not if somebody holds you down and carves "I love kitties" into you.

T

Toodamndrunk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

scars are manly

[/ QUOTE ]
Not if somebody holds you down and carves "I love kitties" into you.

[/ QUOTE ]

So who is going to be the person to go up to the man with "I LOVE KITTIES" carved on him to tell him its not manly?

H

HalfDead

I say you will feel the pain for at least another month, well it took me 2 months anyway, and I still feel a lil down at times, but nothing like the beginning. And a lot of days I am really happy, but just keep yourself very busy, and you'll be back on your feet before you know it.

G

I took many of your advices and began working out again, getting back in shape. called friends whom I lost contact during the last 6 years and hung out with them. THank god for my close friends and family

and of course all of you here for all your concerns during this difficult time. I am feeling better. So...any hot chicks here?

*does ala dumb and dumber and sprays banana at cheapsuit's face*

wooooh, that's fresh!

K

Katharine

Glad you're feeling better Tigsy... you got my icq anytime you need to just jabber
.... just member you aint the only one dealing with something like this so feel free to rant anytime *chuckles*

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Now who's bringing drinks?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh... besides never met a gal that a 12 pack and a bag of Taco Bell couldn't get me over. Well.. ok.. my ex-wife was different.. 6 beers and piece of gum and I forgot her name. Oddly, I managed to remember the name and phone number of one of her bridesmaids though.

H

HalfDead

I feel ya man, the beotch that broke it off with me goes and call me tonite asking about some totally irrelevant BS, when all along her real ambition was to let me hear the fun she was having in the background (girls and GUYS laughing and talking, and just having a good ole time)!

But it's cool, cause she has been throwing puches since day one, and I'm still standing. The good news is, I have yet to throw one puch back. I'm a firm believer in... "He who laughs last, laugh the best". I'm working on a dime piece as we speak, and when I say dime, I mean DIME! This girl will make any girl literally cry, just by looking at her. And when the time is right, this beyotch and all her friends and family will see my masterpiece! And trust me when I tell you, when she see this chick, she will be crying and watching Billy Blank's Tybo tapes like never before! She's gonna swear I cut this one outta a magazine.

The truth is, I can be a daddy's nightmare if I wanted to be. I could so be that bad guy that every girl dreams of, cause truth be told, women love JERKS! No matter how much they lie about wanting a good guy, what they really want is a JERK, and I'm bout to turn over a new leaf. Yeah my first punch will definitely be a knockout blow.

And if any woman wanna try and debate with me about how girls like good guys, then get ready to have your socks knocked off in a real debate. I'll chew you up so fast with proven facts, it aint even funny. And in the end, you'll be nodding your head saying...yeah you right.

K

Katharine

Actually I can't argue too much with that one Half....... dammit to hell
, but there are exceptions. Some of us really want a good man! No I'm not saying a man that hangs on to every word, does anything I ask, and worships the ground I walk on.... that would get annoying soon. Just someone who's equal, ya know who has opinions of his own, but doesn't get all huffy when I don't like his opinion, but sits there to work it out calmly and find something common we can agree on. You know, a partner. No one's perfect, I just want someone who's perfect for me, and that might not be what everyone else likes but if it's good enough for me then I'm happy.

And see that's how everyone should be, find someone who's perfect for YOU... damn the rest's opinions, if they're what you want and you're both happy, then by all means good for you! Even if they're the ugliest person by anyone's standards, yet you find em beautiful, great! Tell the rest of em that say something to piss off

H

HalfDead

Yeah I feel ya there, I don't want to be a womanizer, but women are evolving so much, and so fast, they almost leave us men no choice.

K

Katharine

Bah... that's the dumbest excuse, not all women are like that! *whaps Cheap* You just find the wrong ones! Keep looking!

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

*whaps Cheap* You just find the wrong ones! Keep looking!

[/ QUOTE ]

*pushes Kat aside*

Ignore the babbling vampiress.. the wrong ones are fun.

K

Kemo/Dras

Some times you have to bake a few brownies to get a good batch. Some of em might not taste as good as others well you get the point.

-Kemo "Spydy you should push her around more often, That looks like fun
."

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*whaps Cheap* You just find the wrong ones! Keep looking!

[/ QUOTE ]

*pushes Kat aside*

Ignore the babbling vampiress.. the wrong ones are fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

*glares* Quit pushing you'll get your turn in a minute..... *sighs* such a hard job, have to whap him to keep him in line and poor thing gets jealous when someone else gets all the attention

And Kemo those better not be "special" browies, otherwise you're just wasting good stuff burning bad batches

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Actually I can't argue too much with that one Half....... dammit to hell
, but there are exceptions. Some of us really want a good man! No I'm not saying a man that hangs on to every word, does anything I ask, and worships the ground I walk on.... that would get annoying soon. Just someone who's equal, ya know who has opinions of his own, but doesn't get all huffy when I don't like his opinion, but sits there to work it out calmly and find something common we can agree on. You know, a partner. No one's perfect, I just want someone who's perfect for me, and that might not be what everyone else likes but if it's good enough for me then I'm happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is why I have 3 girls that I only sex...

I don't worship the ground no woman walks on... and every female I've ever encountered has the mentality that NOTHING is good enough.

You wanna know why women like ****s so much? Because being an [censored] takes a level of confidence most nice guys don't have... they can't control a jerk and they get caught up trying to...

The reason women don't like nice guys? Its because with a nice guy she knows what to expect... to all you nice guys out there... if your with a girl and she knows your a nice guy... I wonder what happens when you REALLY get pissed (in a way she knows ur pissed) and don't suck up and go... sorry I was a jerk... well I know what happens... you take her by surprize and she respects you... or you put your foot in her ass... lol

The hardest thing to do is to get someone else to respect you... ESPECIALLY to respect you for being a nice guy because you lead by example. The reason its so hard is because it makes them compare themselves to you.. and most people in this world don't know how to lead by an example that they set themselves so they resent the examples you set for everyone else to follow...

M

Mike eagleclaw

<blockquote><hr>

Some of us really want a good man! No I'm not saying a man that hangs on to every word, does anything I ask, and worships the ground I walk on....<blockquote><hr>

I hope shes not talking about you spyder. I would have to give you a few lessons on life.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I hope shes not talking about you spyder. I would have to give you a few lessons on life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh.. nope.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Which is why I have 3 girls that I only sex...

I don't worship the ground no woman walks on... and every female I've ever encountered has the mentality that NOTHING is good enough.

You wanna know why women like ****s so much? Because being an [censored] takes a level of confidence most nice guys don't have... they can't control a jerk and they get caught up trying to...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just 2 days ago, in this same thread you stated:

<blockquote><hr>

I went through 4 solid months of grieving over a girl I spent 4 years with... and even now there are still some deep deep parts of me that will always feel the impressions she left. But I rode the storm... I found something new, better, more exciting, something that makes me actually happy...

[/ QUOTE ]

So I take it the something new, better, and more exciting, is multiple simultaneous relationships which are based in your abusive behavior to the woman and/or which are limited to only sex?

-Skylark

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

My sentiments exactly. Once a woman conquers whatever challenge she saw in you, she will move on to the next jerk and work on her next challenge. Women want a man where as they don't know what he'll do next, or what to expect from him. They love this, and like drax said, they love a man with confidence, and unfortunately most good guys lack in this area. A good guy lacks the confidence, so he feels he needs to be really nice to compensate for his lack of good looks, money, or whatever. These are only a few reasons why some men don't have confidence in themselves. The man with the money, good looks wins almost everytime.

But there's a flip side to that coin, if a man attracts a woman because of his money, it's just a matter of time before that type of woman leaves him for a man with more money, or better looks. Or if the money runs out, so will she. So the best thing to do is find a woman as described by kathrine some 10 post ago. My 2 cents.

In conclusion, there is nothing wrong with being a nice guy, just don't over do it. if you make things to easy for her, she will grow bored of you, and in the end you WILL lose her. This has been a life learning experience for me, and this is what I have learned from my own experience.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This girl will make any girl literally cry, just by looking at her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she that disfigured?

Well it is nice that you are spending time with her, if she is used to everyone crying when they so much as look at her.

<blockquote><hr>

And if any woman wanna try and debate with me about how girls like good guys, then get ready to have your socks knocked off in a real debate. I'll chew you up so fast with proven facts, it aint even funny. And in the end, you'll be nodding your head saying...yeah you right.

[/ QUOTE ]

People knowing what is good for them, and people choosing what is good for them are two separate issues. Statistics merely show that people have a habit of not choosing what is good for them, this does absolutely nothing to nullify whether or not something is good for them in the first place.

-Skylark

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

Is she that disfigured?

Well it is nice that you are spending time with her, if she is used to everyone crying when they so much as look at her.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL... you took that totally out of context, but was funny nonetheless.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

So I take it the something new, better, and more exciting, is multiple simultaneous relationships which are based in your abusive behavior to the woman and/or which are limited to only sex?

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didn't find happiness in another... that was the point I was making. Another person can't make you happy... you are the only one who can make YOU happy.

The problems you have all lay within yourself... they just come to light through everything you interact with. Most people get that twisted and think that all their problems are the results of others... or the results of circumstances that they had no control over.

That's total BS. You create your own misery...

I have multiple simultaneous relationships based on sex and friendship. I don't take them out, I don't buy them [censored], I don't do [censored] for them... I just hang out with them... have fun and cut out all the [censored]. The sex is a bonus. I dont make promises like the gazillions of guys I know do... you know all the promises guys never keep like "Ill love you forever" "I'll always be there for you if ever you need me" "I only want you" blah blah... I'm real, I'm the realest mother [censored] you'll ever know as are the people I keep closest to me. I HATE fake, and THATS why I make no promises except for the only two I can... and I tell all my girls that the only promises I'll ever make are that I promise you a good time and a friend if you ever need one. I make those promises because those are the only promises I keep. That's it.

I could have 1 relationship... with 1 girl... commit to it and what it stands for but I don't want that for myself right now. Should I settle down with one? One day sure... I don't believe in being serious about more than one girl... but while I'm not serious about any girl... why should I only have one?

I'm not cawky I'm confident so when you tell me I'm the best... I take it as a compliment.

Nothing less.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

They love this, and like drax said, they love a man with confidence, and unfortunately most good guys lack in this area. A good guy lacks the confidence, so he feels he needs to be really nice to compensate for his lack of good looks, money, or whatever. These are only a few reasons why some men don't have confidence in themselves. The man with the money, good looks wins almost everytime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now hold on... I don't buy into that one bit... sure maybe for a lot it could be true but not for me or anyone I know.

Most guys lack confidence because they aren't comfortable with themselves. They listen to the advice of others instead of the advice given within themselves. A guy who's confident... is sure of himself, what he can do and what he can't do... because he KNOWS himself and knows what he can and can't do. You define who you are in this world... who you come off as to other people and who you come off as to yourself.

People who see themselves as pathetic, sorry ass losers... usually are just that... why? Because that's what they've determined as all they can do. I can flip almost anything on anyone and make it seem as if I'm the cool one no matter what the [censored] it is I'm doing. I do this by being sure of myself... I'll rock a superman t-shirt to class and no one will say [censored] to me... but you get poindexter to do it... and everyone clowns him... because people don't see the shirt... they see the person wearing it.

In highschool... your supposed to learn social skills. The educational curriculum is so stupid, that it's real purpose is overshadowed by this real and important life lesson everyone needs to learn. That's why kids today go through all four years of HS hating it... wishing they were anywhere else... shooting up their own school and just doing plain ole [censored]'d up [censored]. They never learned social skills. Everyone has a place in this world... I'm a [censored]'n geek in disguise. I took AP courses throughout highschool, dual enrolled my senior year, played videogames, read books, drew artwork, played sports, had so many girlfriends I can't count, friends and popularity and all of it was a product of how I viewed and still do view myself... and that is capable of being anything I want to be.

Everyones capable of this... as kids everyone learns from the home who they are... when they go to school for the first time and see who everyone else that is just like them may not be just like them... they get scared. I know I was... I thought I was the [censored] wearing a ninja turtle costume for Halloween in 1st grade... until the other kids didn't share my thoughts... but what I learned from that was their reactions to me AFTER that... were all based on who I was percieved as after that... and you can guess, I still thought I was the [censored]... and eventually so did everyone else.

If you can't even understand yourself... how are the people who don't know you going to?

Well... to make it short... they're not.

<blockquote><hr>

In conclusion, there is nothing wrong with being a nice guy, just don't over do it. if you make things to easy for her, she will grow bored of you, and in the end you WILL lose her. This has been a life learning experience for me, and this is what I have learned from my own experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, [censored] that. If your a nice guy... and LIKE being a nice guy... don't EVER change. [censored] these waffles. Women are scandelous and for the most part don't know what they got until its gone. I'm prime choice beef lol... about to have a degree in Chemistry and one in Biochemistry... no STD's... no kids... I'm athletic, never get sick, I'm good looking, I'm creative, spontaneous, engaging and sincere... and I'm ALWAYS looking out and nice to the people I consider my friends and family. I could have ANY girl I want... quite literally and you know what? They'd be DAMN [censored] lucky to have a guy like me. I've never hit a girl... told a girl what to do... what to think... how to act... how to dress... infact I've never told a girl anything about themselves that they hadn't already made real... themself. That's why when I see a girl who just got her hair done... I say it looks good. When a girl gets her nails done... I say it looks nice. When a girl cooks me dinner I say thank you and love whatever she cooked for me... because when someone does something... whether it be for themselves or for you... its telling you a bit about who they are... and that's the only important thing you need to pay attention to when dealing with anyone you want to deal with.

So when a girl [censored] on you... its telling you a lot about exactly who this person REALLY is...

and that's a piece of &lt;insert what you think I was gonna say here&gt;

Good day

PS. The hardest thing a guy will ever have to learn... is how to make a woman feel like a woman... but you gotta be a man first... cause boys just can't do what men can.