• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT feelin' a lil' down

G

<blockquote><hr>

He's going for the longest thread... bout the longest anything he's ever got

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want love...is that really too much to ask?

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

K lemme see if I got this right....

Just as an example ...

Your girl cheats on you with say 3 other guys... she's a slut
But if you sleep around with 3 other girls you want her to go "oh good job honey... wow... 3 others beside me, man I love you.. you're just so hot they can't resist you"

That the differences you wanna drive that truck in between? Otherwise you better specify real fast.

And just so you know... I'm quite bitter on the subject of cheating at the moment.. .it's like a raw wound getting poked at with a salted stick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I gave Drax ample time to respond, and since he failed to do so, then here goes... Oh and Kelmo, before you lock a good thread, if my response is too harsh, just please delete my reply, rather than locking the thread, but I'll try to play nice
... so here goes nothing.....

First of all, the main reason it's ok for men to sleep around, and not women is because we men are willing to ADMIT that we are wh****, while women always trying this "I want a nice guy bu**sh**" routine. Oh sure, she may tell you she wants a nice, sensitive, smart, caring guy but she's full of sh**. If any woman ever tells you guys that useless drivel, you better put her in her place right away, to let her know you won't fall for her sh**, and that you 0wn. If they really want a nice, sensitive caring guy, then why don't they ever actually date one? That pisses me off too, all the girls walking around in real tight clothes that are probably too short and definitely too revealing, and then they complain when guys are checking them out. Duh, genius. Why don't women stop being such a hypocrite for a moment and realize that if they didn't dress like that, guys wouldn't check them out and only view them as a sex object, which if they dress like that in the first place, they invariably are a sex object. When asked about this, they usually respond that it "makes them feel good about themselves" or something equally worthless and stupid. So, it makes them feel good to dress like a Chicago street walker, and they have the nerve to get pissed off when some dude is checking out their more than likely fake tits. Right. Anyway, back to what I was saying...Maybe the reason women can't find the nice guy that they want is because they're too busy sleeping around and pancakes to us men about the [censored] guys they sleep with to realize that they're TALKING TO ONE? Why don't they get off their conceded, self absorbed, high horses and realize that if they keep living the sl** life style, no nice guy is going to date them. Who wants to date an STD infested skank?

I could become exactly the [censored] that all these girls date, no more of the "oh we're too good of friends" bullsh** for me! If treating them like [censored] is what it takes to get laid, then sign me up. The difference is men know that they're a hoe, and don't try to hide it with "slick" lines" like, oh I don't date much" or some other such bullsh** like "I want a nice girl". We want a one night stand! And that makes us better than the women who try to hide what they really are. Why? BECAUSE WE CAN ADMIT IT! We don't have to hide behind bullsh** lines and pretty smiles to make people think twice about labeling us as the hoe that we are. We'll get away with it because we can admit it. Hope that clears it up for anyone who was confused.

G

Ginsu-SP

*pokes Cheapsuit with a stick*

BACK IN THE BOX LITTLE MONKEY MAN!!!

SHOW'S OVER PEOPLE!

NEXT SHOW STARTS IN 30 MINUTES....

Cheers!

H

HalfDead

Maybe I should have added that there are a lot of nice, decent women out there too.

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe I should have added that there are a lot of nice, decent women out there too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not to mention all the guys who don't feel like you do.

Cheers!

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

You must have some serious rl issues. No offense

[/ QUOTE ]

None taken
.... other than the fact I just found out last night, that the woman I been seeing for about a week is married, my life is just peachy.

G

Some guys wont give a "decent" woman the time of day though.
If they dont dress revealing enough or have the Brittany Spears body type, a lot of guys will not even look twice.

H

HalfDead

I guess it all depends on where a woman goes to look for men.

G

Let's talk about Tig's and leave the personal issues out of it. Mmmkay?

H

HalfDead

Fair enough, but it wasn't an issue, it was only an opinion, and what I like to think of as good advice. But I get the point.

eDIT: Sorry Kelmo, I saw a word in there that shouldn't have been used, but it is now edited. My apologies.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

K lemme see if I got this right....

Just as an example ...

Your girl cheats on you with say 3 other guys... she's a slut
But if you sleep around with 3 other girls you want her to go "oh good job honey... wow... 3 others beside me, man I love you.. you're just so hot they can't resist you"

That the differences you wanna drive that truck in between? Otherwise you better specify real fast.

And just so you know... I'm quite bitter on the subject of cheating at the moment.. .it's like a raw wound getting poked at with a salted stick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I gave Drax ample time to respond, and since he failed to do so, then here goes..

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually... I was entertaining a female last night... and this is why I was unable to respond... I was ughm.. how do you say... "Field testing" this subject

Anyway... if you want the honest truth on this subject... your all gonna really hate me.... but I'll give it cause I know you'll expect nothing less.

If a girl sleeps with multiple men... she's a slut... however if a guy does it... he is not. Here is why.

We're DIFFERENT

This equality [censored] for the longest time has been getting on my nerves because it's destroying so much more than it's fixing. Look at the divorce rate anyone?

You tell me one woman that High Fives their man for sleeping with 3 other girls and says "GOOD JOB HONEY!" however... you expect us doods to be like GOOD JOB YOU SLUT!!! and have our High Fives waiting?

Like what the hell??????

We get high fives from our male friends... and from our masculine culture. Look, face facts... men rule the world. We're the heads of the house hold... the money in the bank that you withdraw from (getting less and less of this tho) the center of the family... so why wouldnt we be the center of society and have the most influence over it?

You see us men doing it... and then you all get all hell bent on this equality [censored]... like instead of teaching your daughters how to be sound, inspiring and respectful (not only to others but themselves too) you teach your daughts to do anything a guy can do... go out and get what you want... because in our day we were never allowed to get it.

SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How many 18 year old girls know how to have sex? Now take that guestimation and apply it to how many that know how to cook....

I [censored] a lot of girls... not many of them know how to truely COOK... I was in a relationship for 4 years where I didn't cheat on my GF at the time... ONCE... yet she cheated on me twice. The whole relationship was toxic... it was tit for tat... spitefull... she felt upholstered that she couldnt do the things I did... and made me feel like [censored] because I didn't (and didn't want to) do the things she did.

It's because... in the race for equality... we forgot to teach our children to "know their roll." Women, took care of the home, children, cooking, services... because that was their roll... men went out and worked.. fixed things.. protected the house from invasion... etc. etc.... because it WORKED. Everyone had a specific roll to play to ensure the family functioned (hell even children did... you've all read the textbooks about it..)

Now... our children serve no other purpose other than to entertain themselves and absorb information... so its a wonder they have no other dirrection in life other than to get money or get sexed.

Our wives arent taught to cook, clean, blah blah... so they do what we do since men aren't taught to be real men... you know... ambitious, courageous, strong, decisive, confident... instead we got fat little pusses that only care about getting to the next level in Final Fantasy rather than learning how to be a mountain in a world of mole hills.

So to sum it up... the reason why we have that Kathy... is because our parents suck at being parents and society has shifted from instilling values of morality... to values of pleasure... do what makes you "happy"... what makes you "feel good"

[censored] what works and what's important to making sure it continues to work for your kids kids kids kids kids...

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

It's because... in the race for equality... we forgot to teach our children to "know their roll."

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't remember if mine is kaiser or sesame.

I am curious, what part of the country do you live in? If I look at all of my married friends, the women often make more money than the man, and in almost all of the relationships, the women are the ones that manage the money, pay the bills, etc.

I don't want to get into a flame fest, but the idea of gender roles is very much outdated. A good friend of mine is pregnant. Both her and her husband are very successfull in their businesses. Once the baby is born, they are going to take turns working from home so that they are with their child and not passing it off to strangers. It doesn't make him less of a man or her less of a woman.

I personally don't want to have children unless I can stay home full time to be a mom. I don't want to bring them into the world unless I can give them 100%, but that is just me. I want to do it that way, but I don't pretend to know what's best for everyone else. I'm also really really into cooking, but that doesn't mean I look down on relationships where the man does most of the cooking. I think it's great when a man is secure enough in himself and his own masculinitiy to be able to do things that some weaker men might scoff at as being "women's work".

<blockquote><hr>

felt upholstered that she couldnt do the things I did

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you should have removed the fabric, duh. =P

Anyway, I see the mentality that certain men have that women must be "put in their place" and can only do what the men think they should do as a reflection of the mans inadequecies. That kind of thinking is born out of fear, inferiority, or control.

By the way, I know a lot of men who look down on casual sex. Men having casual sex, that is. They think multiple partners isn't a sign of manliness (it's usually a sign of insecurity anyway, having to prove one's own worth through their "conquests"), but think it's gross, cheap and worthless. Personally, I don't care how many sex partners a person has, so long as they're always honest and no one is being decieved.

G

Ginsu-SP

I love people that think their own little snapshot of the world, and their own
20-30 years on earth have given them an insight into the minds of us all.

Every individual is unique... with unique perspectives, unique senses of right and
wrong. Some are so unique that it is often hard to believe I am the same species
as some of them.

I would urge all men to respect women as equals, and as unique.... and the same
for women. Anyone who thinks they can understand an indivdual by paying
attention to idiots who paint with broad brushes... will be sad, and heartbroken
most of their life.

Cheers!

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
* tries to get this thread back on track *
Summer is coming Tigs. What the guys here call the three W's. Be happy you are single.....summers are more fun single!!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

It's because... in the race for equality... we forgot to teach our children to "know their roll."

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't remember if mine is kaiser or sesame.

I am curious, what part of the country do you live in? If I look at all of my married friends, the women often make more money than the man, and in almost all of the relationships, the women are the ones that manage the money, pay the bills, etc.

I don't want to get into a flame fest, but the idea of gender roles is very much outdated. A good friend of mine is pregnant. Both her and her husband are very successfull in their businesses. Once the baby is born, they are going to take turns working from home so that they are with their child and not passing it off to strangers. It doesn't make him less of a man or her less of a woman.

I personally don't want to have children unless I can stay home full time to be a mom. I don't want to bring them into the world unless I can give them 100%, but that is just me. I want to do it that way, but I don't pretend to know what's best for everyone else. I'm also really really into cooking, but that doesn't mean I look down on relationships where the man does most of the cooking. I think it's great when a man is secure enough in himself and his own masculinitiy to be able to do things that some weaker men might scoff at as being "women's work".

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you took the point I was making off the deep end here... but I'll run with this discussion since you're civil about it.

I don't look down at any relationship that works... I just merely stated why we have the apparent double standards that we have...

At the moment... women have the advantage financially over men... since financial success has a dirrect correlation to education... it can be obvious that the more educated gender is going to be making more money... however you as a woman know that a man with the same qualifications... generally will make more money (Hell I even got more tips at the Pizza place just for being a male waiter... suffice it to say... people still do carry the mentality to give a man more money because he has to "take care of a family" even if the guess is completely wrong.) You gotta remember... with our gender revolution... women were first pushed to be equally educated... and THEN pushed to be equally employed... even now the after highschool education system is primarily populated by females... females are always in the majority at Universities... (hear that guys... you dip****s in HS that think about dropping out... the poons in college... not in HS!)

Either way... you still gotta know your roll. Even if your roll is the bread winner and your husbands roll is the homemaker... I'm not laying this on women... I attacked men too. Men don't want to bow down and do the house work... be the house daddy pancake... lol but that's because they don't know how to fill a roll either... KNOWING YOUR ROLL... has everything to do with knowing how to make a relationship/family work... a lot of the times you gotta do things you don't want to do (that don't make you happy) just so things will work and function for the others in the unit... THAT is knowing your roll... and I'm sorry but for the most part... we don't teach that to our children... personal pleasure and happiness come first. (Oh... well if your not happy with him or her... then why are you with them?) you get my point..

Back in the day... rolls were predetermined... now they have to be taught. Your child should be able to do anything and everything... cook, clean, take care of themselves financially... be responsible... good head on their shoulders... regardless of gender. That all has to do with a sound moral value system... like I said, more common today to teach your kids virtues of pleasure (do what makes you happy) rather than virtues of morality (always do whats good for you first... even if it doesn't always make you happy)

That was the problem... women aren't used to being able to do what men do.. Hell.. how many area's of the world are women still enslaved socially? Really this gender equality thing is a new concept... so how can you be certain that we're doing anything right when most of the evidence suggests the opposite?

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

felt upholstered that she couldnt do the things I did

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you should have removed the fabric, duh. =P

Anyway, I see the mentality that certain men have that women must be "put in their place" and can only do what the men think they should do as a reflection of the mans inadequecies. That kind of thinking is born out of fear, inferiority, or control.

By the way, I know a lot of men who look down on casual sex. Men having casual sex, that is. They think multiple partners isn't a sign of manliness (it's usually a sign of insecurity anyway, having to prove one's own worth through their "conquests"), but think it's gross, cheap and worthless. Personally, I don't care how many sex partners a person has, so long as they're always honest and no one is being decieved.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 things... for the first part, a woman should put herself in her place... just like a guy should. It doesn't matter where they fit... as long as they do. I'm not in a competition with my other... she should compliment me... you know be what I'm not... my rock when I turn to water. That's the point I was making... and it goes both ways too! I should be her rock when she turns to water... I should be what she isn't or can't be... I should do what I need to do to make things work... not simply what "makes me happy."

Or did you miss that?

On the second point... I have casual sex all the time... but I'm completely honest about it... no ones decieved... they know what their getting into... what I'm offering.. and well it's enough for me to be satisfied.

I do it for no one other than myself... going months without sex seems like it would suck way more than just being honest about it and fullfilling one of my many personal needs... So I do me... let others do them... after all, I can only be responsible for myself.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I love people that think their own little snapshot of the world, and their own 20-30 years on earth have given them an insight into the minds of us all.

Every individual is unique... with unique perspectives, unique senses of right and wrong. Some are so unique that it is often hard to believe I am the same species as some of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though people may all have unique perspectives of what right and wrong are... remember, in the end... it can either only be right... or wrong... opinions don't really matter in the big picture since there can only be one truth to this thing we call reality.

Moral Relativism is really a stupid idea to entertain... and no one should be expected to respect it.

However the rest of what you said is on point... you should respect ANY human being regardless of gender... or even if your "with" that person. But... of course that would be too much to ask of this world.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I do it for no one other than myself... going months without sex seems like it would suck way more than just fullfilling one of my many personal needs... So I do me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I edited your statement, but I just had to... for [censored] and giggles.

G

<blockquote><hr>

* tries to get this thread back on track *
Summer is coming Tigs. What the guys here call the three W's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

Watering the Lawn
Weedeating
Whacking Mosquitos

Tigs, time doesn't always necessarily heal, but often it is a good anesthetic. As a number of people have pointed out, it is normal, and natural to hurt, but don't wallow in it or set yourself up in advance to sabotage a good new relationship due to bitterness over the past one. And now might be a really good time to try some new things, review your life a bit, and determine how you want things to be, and try to work towards making it happen.

Ironically, Will Smith sums it up pretty well in his remix of the song "Just the Two of Us"

It's my place
To impart
One day some girl's gonna break your heart
And ooh ain't no pain like from the opposite sex
Gonna hurt bad, but don't take it out on the next, son
Throughout life people will make you mad
Disrespect you and treat you bad
Let God deal with the things they do
Cause hate in your heart will consume you too

-Skylark

K

Kemo/Dras

Lets get back on topic and away from all This Role BS anyone can act anyway just expecting that something is their roll and can't do something else is idiotic. If a woman can do a job as good as a man let them do it if a man can do a job as good as a woman let them do it. Men and women are equal they have seperate abilitys instilled in them but are capable of doing both. Labeling people shouldn't be done like calling them wh'res or sl'ts just not a good way to label someone this is a casual sex society although sad its the way it is but not everyone does it. I for one haven't for years, is it because I can't, no its because I choose not to Im looking for the right person I don't want just casual sex although I do play around like im some kinda man wh're its kinda fun.
But the topic at hand is Tig's wants some help with some probs so heres some more sites.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/

http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/animation.php?id=83

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

http://www.sexylosers.com/strips.html

^ be warned this has some well all kinda strange animated sexual content some funny stuff in there though.

http://www.kemo.com/

^ buy stuff give me money!

Thats about all i can find right now *trys to get thread back on track.*

-Kemo "Kat I got some glue, wana see what I can do with it? *wink wink* *begins singing* Come on over, come on over baby. Oh yah. *wink wink*"

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

-Kemo "Kat I got some glue, wana see what I can do with it? *wink wink* *begins singing* Come on over, come on over baby. Oh yah. *wink wink*"

[/ QUOTE ]

Uggghh...

Sky.. if you'd be so kind..

*Sky hands Spyder a 3 day old stale muffin which the vampire uses to knock Kemo unconscious*

Get your own woman, man!

K

Kemo/Dras

Hahaha But whats the fun in that? Tis fun Teasing the Snake bitten *smiles Pleasantly.* Is this the time I should run away screaming like a lil girl? *says in lil boy scared voice with a trembling lip.* Im just trying to drum up trouble Tee hee am I doing a good job?

-Kemo "2 ninja's down and your disarmed. *kicks flip flop off knocking out another ninja and uses emensly bad smelling foot to suffocate other ninja* Now its just you and me. I still have a bad hair day and I still dont have a shirt. You dont have a gun and you dont have any ninja's Still want some? Huh Do ya?" says in best Chuck Norris Voice.

G

Yeah I can go to Boston...or Providence or even NYC....but where can I find a honest woman? At clubs or raves? And I ain't gonna go to church or crash weddings to find the females.

it's been 6 years and I forgot how to swim

G

Ginsu-SP

Join a club, or organization that is of interest to you.

Do volunteer work.

When you shop at the grocery... ALWAYS use the small baskets, and take time
to look confused on the gourmet food, and candle aisles.

Speak to women who smile at you.

hmmm.... and then there are online services that might be worth a try.

Smile more... it definitely helps attract women.

Hope you get to feeling better Tigs

Cheers!

G

Do you have any women friends at work that might be able to invite you out with their group a few times?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN SKIPPY there are decent women out there yet maybe few and far between, just like it is in reverse.

K

Kemo/Dras

Am I the few or the Far between? *looks curious*

Tigs if you like reading, I know barnes and noble is a great spot to meet up with People who enjoy such, I met a girl there a while ago it went well for a while then she started reading another book. She liked that book more than me and Dropped me like a used paperback. But its good to find people that have the same intrest's and finding one in a Rave or a club prolly not your best bet on true happiness that scene is more for the "Mrs. right now although you can take that mrs. right now and turn it into mrs. right." (quoted from The Sweetest Thing, Just in the reverse.) And Aeric's idea of the groccery store is a Fab Idea! Just dont look too desperate. I met Evo's at work work and the girls you work with can help you out a lot. If you have any lesbian freinds a lot of times they can do a set up wit you cause they got the in with the ladies they no how to talk to em in a club they are Elite!

Just you have to do in turn some times go to their bars which isn't always exilerating although might be fun for a change of pace just make sure you always dance with her and or her girl friend and watch your back at all times. Or better yet bring your new Mate that you found at the club that your lesbian friend brought ya.
Insidious but works.

Best bet groccery store and the Book store- books are great makes you more sensitive seeming and if you have a nice knowledge of a variety of books also might spark a greater intrest in you. Always Smile and if you dont find someone at the book store you can always endulge yourself with food for thought rather than engourge yourself with food and become a giant wilderbeast Like mineself.

-Kemo "Books and Cooks For the win and if not Bring your lesbian friend."

K

Kemo/Dras

Well at least that seems to be what Cheers you up is the Cheese wiz! Who knows might do well I mean look how well Ron Jeremy did he was a fat guy witha big wooha Maybe you can Do porn with creating a cheese samich with cheese wis then when the big bang seen is about to happen spray the cheeze wiz all over the place. Hmmm *ponders to himself* I dont know if that would work, would be a bit messy. Although there are a lot of crazy people out there Perhaps one of the ladies of siege could be your agent???? First movie could be Called Tiga What? Tiga what ya do wit all dat Wiz? Sequal could be "I want to Wiz on you." and the Third could be "Wiz In your mouth, Wiz on your stomach, Wiz on my sandwich." although long title well worth it.

-Kemo "I think I'm going to go Wiz in my mouth after talking about all this Wiz."

G

I've been going downhill...I'm on a steady diet of cheese whiz and wild turkey

I can't feel a damn thing

G

Ginsu-SP

Take a trip!
Go see an old friend.
Go see a new friend.
Go to the beach.
Go to a concert, or a ballgame.

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

I've been going downhill...I'm on a steady diet of cheese whiz and wild turkey

I can't feel a damn thing

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo..... really?! Come lemme smack you around for a bit, that'll make you feel better. Cause you know that's how we roll! ........ sorry had to throw that back
Don't worry bout it Tigs, you'll learn how to swim again in no time.. trust me. They see that charmin...... wait no... don't show the charming personality, I've seened it, it sucks... try being more "hurt" looking in the grocery store with the small basket. Sorry but I have to admit I've fell for that one a few times myself. bastage men and their tricks.
hehehe

*tosses Kemo some asprin* that muffin gonna leave a mark *snickers*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Smile more... it definitely helps attract women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, works the other way too. Then again, you may also suddenly find some guy is following you in the grocery store like a puppy dog, after merely smiling at him as you said thanks for getting the apples you couldn't reach in the produce department.

Kemo is right about Barnes &amp; Noble...we have a really large store near where I live and they have acoustic guitar performances, and poetry readings, etc. on certain nights, and they are open late. I have always liked going there in the evenings, and browsing the shelves having some coffee, and listening to the music or reading, and there is nearly always a chance to begin a nice conversation with someone you don't know in that environment, even if it is just about what kind of coffee you like. And don't feel like something has to develop out of those types of encounters. Often it is merely a pleasant way to spend part of an evening.

-Skylark

K

Kemo/Dras

Woot Woot Im right about something. I knew you didn't completely want to write me out on the book of life Sky Yay. Finaly I have a lil decency in me huh? Wooohaaaa

And I dont need your asperine thank you. You are mean lil snit you know that. *turns back and points nose up in the air.* And you smell bad too, You smell Like roses blackened by fumes of gasoline then lit on fire. *rubs head gosh that muffin realy hurt* Oh and by the way Tell Spider Ill run like hell next time He comes around with a hard baked muffin. *turns and looks back at Kat* What?? I dont realy mean any of that. I just ahh ya know.. . . well Yah. *shrugs* Ok then. What?? with my mum? are you crazy? Ok I guess Ill give it a shot.? Now thats just sick......... Alright Ill do it anyways.

*2 hours later Come out of the kitchen with a full course meal and flowers for the Wedded couple Spyd and Kat. "I made dis fine dinner wit my mum Even cooked da nasty brussel sprouts de stink a wee bit best use a fork and a cloth's pen for ja nose if ja know what be good for ya. *points at your nose* Respect Booya Kasha I's got a black belt in keepin real. Is it cause I iz black?* "in the best Ali G voice.

-Kemo "Rezpect"

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

they know what their getting into... what I'm offering..

[/ QUOTE ]

What they're getting into is a sack, with a complete sexual joke, and what you're offering is 2 minutes of laughter. But I just wish both you and kyrie would spell deceived correctly.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

they know what their getting into... what I'm offering..

[/ QUOTE ]

What they're getting into is a sack, with a complete sexual joke, and what you're offering is 2 minutes of laughter. But I just wish both you and kyrie would spell deceived correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol are you serious?

Well either way, I'm off to do more field testing... you can sit in the lab and emulate the real thing however.

Night Cheapsuit.

*waves*

H

HalfDead

If you would pm me, I will tell you how to please your woman, for 5 mil siege gold. Holla back.

K

Katharine

Please I'm sure the most you know wouldn't even cover 5gp let alone 5mil!

K

Katharine

Ok Ok... I'll go 10gp... but not a gp more!

And I really think I'm giving you way too much credit there *snickers*

S

Sloan

I finally got around to reading most of this thread.
<blockquote><hr>

I don't see anyone crying about not being able to view this board without registering first. *shrugs*

[/ QUOTE ]
@CS - We don't require the support of the community to maintain the guild.

@tigs - I'm honestly surprised no one has suggested the option to just stay single for awhile. After that long of a relationship you may need time for yourself to adjust and find yourself again. Regardless of what route you go. You will need time to heal. Sometimes a break up could be just the beginning of finding who you are and what really makes you happy.

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." John F. Kennedy

G

People say I'm the life of the party
Because I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside I'm blue
So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears..