• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin PvP Smack Talk 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyes of Origin

I am trying to understand something William... You and Ebay didnt even want to play here anymore cause you consider FFBz to be trash and they were the only guild here to fight.
So you went to Chessy and then left Chessy for Legends where you have 2 or 3 alliances and are looking to ally SCAM now as well. Now you are xfering back to Origin to fight the guild who kicked you out and working with everyone you can to kill us.
You asked FFBz to help you in Despise when you couldnt kill us yourselves. The same FFBz who less than a week ago you said was nothing but trash. Which worked out well for you till RENT came and killed you guys and FFBz, minus the people who ran.
We came back and killed RENT and took the coon....
You may win in the field at times with your para spam dismount all kills, but what I am still trying to figure out is why you came back and brought people with you to a shard you didnt even want to be on anymore because it was dead or the guilds were trash? Also, why would you have people spend their gold or cash on xfers to a shard where "R" doesnt even play most of the time anymore? If you want to fight us and make your xfers worthwhile, spend some more gold or cash and come see us on whatever shard we are on.

And about the Harrower last night, since this is a more appropraite place to put it... that was purely your loss. I dont care what you were doing with xfers, etc. You have suited chars on Origin, these same suited chars were logged in last night. Some were seen sitting in the Yew gate house and others were seen running around our yew gate house. So I warned you in icq about the possibilty of a harrower next week .. that was more of a warning then a hey we're having a shard harrower come raid us. You know why I was warning you. You assume too much with the little info you read or are given.
As for the allying the whole shard, it was sarcasim.. even though you are working with Cat who use to be FFBz and HoneyDippa who use to be LFC and then theres my referance above to you asking FFBz for help in Dsp.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt have beef with FFBz, we came here to kill R, alliances on legends are small, we field like 5-7 if we are fully loaded. Also the night in despise we just xfered, no one had any faction gear in their suits. We came here to expose R for what it is...

And all your alliance conspiracy alligations...wow lol....no alliances. We have 4 people in our vent on most occasions, 5 max. Cat is not in our vent nor our guild or alliance.

Regardless, we will continue to dominate you outnumbered b/c R cant hang, we might not be the best, but we are sure as hell better than R. lawls.

E

Eyes of Origin

expose R for what it is? a guild of ppl who arent the best either, which is obvious at times, but we are a group of ppl who like to play together none the less. thats all R is.
I didnt say they were in your guild.. again you dont know how to read.. I said you were working with them.
LOL being in Despise without faction arties, etc is an excuse. Maybe you shouldnt have been there then? please dont try saying you dont have anything against FFBz.. too many ppl know thats a lie.
like I said before... please please come to Pac :):):):)

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So is it save to assume the divorce has been finalized? This is John and Kate plus 8 material.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wallath, don't be dithcouraged about yethderday okay. Ith jutht one fight, but Twinkinator THUCKS!

M

Michael Wolf

A Note to SanTa ClaWs, whom ever you are...

This is a few lines from my journal from when I went to Fel on Sat to cover the event:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ghost Writer: SanTa ClaWs is attacking you!
Your defense chance has been reduced!
Your attack chance has been reduced!
You have been hit by a Death Strike! Move with caution!
Ghost Writer: You are bleeding profusely
You are bleeding!
The bleeding wounds have healed, you are no longer bleeding!
You are dead.
You see: VENDETTA [SL]
VENDETTA: In Vas Mani - Greater Heal
You have lost a good amount of fame.
some damage has been healed : 57
VENDETTA: In Vas Mani - Greater Heal
some damage has been healed : 31
Ghost Writer: thnx
You see: SanTa ClaWs [SL] ["R"]
SanTa ClaWs: ghost not so big in game only on forums
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You do realize you killed a character which has 79 Str, 89 HP, was wearing no armor and has absolutely no resist, is 1.1 in magic resist and no skills to fight with at all, didn't even have a spell-book, regents or a weapon. Hope that made you feel big. ;)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No mention of the great fight in despise tonight? Figured I woulda heard some chirps in here...

E

Eyes of Origin

:stir: <<< theres Willy Wally ... I think someone in guild offered you a fight 3v3 no pets on wrong roof...... still waiting for a reply.....

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GHOST-
You do realize you killed a character which has 79 Str, 89 HP, was wearing no armor and has absolutely no resist, is 1.1 in magic resist and no skills to fight with at all, didn't even have a spell-book, regents or a weapon. Hope that made you feel big.

Need more excuses? You sound like someone else I know that whenever they die it's always followed by an excuse :thumbup:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U do realize we only had 1 pet which was my dread mare, and killed all u noobs multiple times right MG? Ill see about the 3v3 no pets since most of our chars arent here anymore. No worries, but fess up to ur rediculous beating you recieved tonight. Btw it was 4 of us versus how many of everyone else? And we held it all? Er Hrmmmmm.... :D And what is that little picture of in your post? Is that me making a pot of "whoop ass"?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just died... 3 times (not including all the res kills). Next time i wont be so careless... Good job to the fear guys for killing me... atleast on toi i have no excues for dying vs you 3 guys.. I shoulda teleported away from the tamer.

But in my defense, when i died on bobby... i didnt have my macros set on uoa.. and i didnt realize i was rank 9 and didnt have my mace and shields on.

Look forward to fighting you guys... But to the Wacked guy.. Im gonna f you up next time i fight you :) Even though you run faster on foot then I do on mount.

E

Eyes of Origin

yeah we got beat.. we were alright till ffbz came down tho.. hard with a 3rd party and not knowing which way they will turn. =/
plz, you have punkte chars, twink, you.. so dont give me excuses why you cant do a 3v3 .. unless you cant use your char without pets?
the lil pic was you stirring the pot.. which you seem to be good at lately. just like someone else i know... cant be quiet for anything. its ok tho.. give it a lil time, you will be here crying about everyone instead of bragging. Nice kill for ebay on my tamer tho.. one macro and nothing else lol thats ok tho

Toi I feel your pain... I get outrun like that all the time. You already know my theories tho.

M

Michael Wolf

GHOST-
You do realize you killed a character which has 79 Str, 89 HP, was wearing no armor and has absolutely no resist, is 1.1 in magic resist and no skills to fight with at all, didn't even have a spell-book, regents or a weapon. Hope that made you feel big.

Need more excuses? You sound like someone else I know that whenever they die it's always followed by an excuse :thumbup:
You are joking right? a naked character that doesn't fight back isn't an excuse, it's a sad fact that someone would feel like it makes him big to kill a reporter. Was i supposed to poke him in the eye with my quill???

Exactly why I wouldn't bother with PvP in UO, people feel the need to trash talk when they kill a reporter that doesn't even bother to fight back or run? That's sad.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets get on a roof so santa can run around and disarm? Lawls, Ill talk with the boys and girl. Oh yeah one more laugh this morning about how pathetic you guys looked in despise. Lawls o'noz omgz.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, who said I was talking about you........ Stay on your tamer bc we clearly see what happens when you try to play any other template that doesn't involve ALL KILL.......

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets get on a roof so santa can run around and disarm? Lawls, Ill talk with the boys and girl. Oh yeah one more laugh this morning about how pathetic you guys looked in despise. Lawls o'noz omgz.
He doesn't have to run he has smoke bombs. Shows you or he haven't stayed on screen long enough to fight each other.

He is right though you kind of do have a thing with pets.

But even you're 10x cooler than he is, with your little in-game wifey you string along.

E

Eyes of Origin

na na na na hey hey hey goodbye??? Didnt know you were leaving so soon Willy Wally

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard from Matt that you were leaving, i guess you are backpeddling out of that one too? Nothing new i guess.

E

Eyes of Origin

And here you go posting about things that are not only none of your business, but also don't concern you.

E

Eyes of Origin

Considering you dont know what the conversation between Ebay and I was, you look really dumb right now :( You tried telling Diablo about things you knew nothing about like you knew some big secret rofl :twak:

E

Eyes of Origin

if he sent you the conversation, then apparently, once again William Wallace dosent know how to read. What part of the conversation didnt you understand? How does this concern you anyway? Just curious...
Also, why are you posting about it at all? My guess is to cause drama.. how about you save it?

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After not reading these boards for a long time I have to clear up a few points. R[Morg] at one point says.. and then we killed rent and finished the coon.. LOL@ that. I guess we make sh*t up and just post.

RENT would love to accept a 3v3 and while we're at no tamers, lets make it an all mage fight. Morg since you're talking **** to everyone, I think you should be part of your teams 3, sound good? Show everyone how awesome you are?

My prediction is that this gets avoided and she won't even fight after she talks sh*t. Any takers, I'll give 5 to 1 odds this fight never takes place, because as always, R will talk sh*t and NEVER back it up.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know that we didn't make this up it was the first day fear came to shard and after it was all over you guys dragged coon to the bone pit. We found you there and dropped you, it's not trash talk it's fact.

E

Eyes of Origin

I am sitting here drinking my coffee, trying to stay awake after sitting at the hospital all night and wondering if I should bother with a reply to you.
I've decided to let it sit and simmer a few days, perhaps my guildies will refresh your memory, rather than me doing it. Or maybe set you straight on what is fact and what is BS. Perhaps, you are one of the Rent that was not there that night.. Rage Log maybe?
Cause if this is in fact Sweet Teen or Pathian, you have a very distorted view of what did happen or didnt happen and then decided to post lies =( Sad honestly, when you think this is just a game.. why lie for a game?

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Notice how everyone in R skipped over the 3v3?

Morg 3v3 mages you talk sh*t so back it up?

10mil just for kicks, it can be a best of 3 if you'd like?

You guys talk like you kill us, prove to everyone that you do.

Yes or No?

We in RENT feel that you as a group are the worst pvpers on the shard. We find it weird that you talk like you're good but back down to all challenges. You try run out of your own spawn if we show up. From a pvp stand point R or whatever new tag you want to call yourselves are the worst group of pvpers. FFBz and F3AR are both better guilds. I think it's adorable though, that since you guys can't pvp in game, you do all your fighting on the boards. : )

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking the Truth, if you have 3 players on Cats, Baja, or GL, I will take you up on the 10 mil 3 v 3. Only rule I have is no pets.

E

Eyes of Origin

The 3 v 3 offer was not made to RENT, it was made to F3AR, who has yet to respond. A 3 v 3 against RENT can be set up too. I really dont care... what I do know is it will have to wait. Unless you dont know how to read, like so many other people on these boards, I have more important matters to deal with at the present time.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More important matters? So if it was F3AR you'd have time, but same time and place, different guild = too busy all of a sudden? : (

Baja, who do you have there? I hope you're not in some terrible zerg like Cartel or Pvm :/

E

Eyes of Origin

*feels the infraction coming and the removal of my post, but going to do it anyway*
You just showed me and everyone else who knows how to read, how ****ing stupid you really are. Learn how to ****ing read and then get back to me, maybe then I will have to time to deal with your stupidity. ****ing ******.
I dont care what ****ing guild you are in ... right now is not the time for me to be in game, let alone setting up a 3 v 3. Talk s*** or wait, i dont give a ****. The only reason I'm even checking the boards is to get my mind off something that has happened irl. You, just like F3AR think too highly of yourself. In the bigger picture of life, you, just like F3AR are a very low priority.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like that you think it's a matter of reading, if you have time to fight fear you have time to fight us, it's that simple. I wouldn't want to fight us either though, good deflection IMO. Lastly don't bring your personal problems here and then use them as a way to avoid your sh*t talking.

E

Eyes of Origin

"The 3 v 3 offer was not made to RENT, it was made to F3AR, who has yet to respond. A 3 v 3 against RENT can be set up too. I really dont care... what I do know is it will have to wait. Unless you dont know how to read, like so many other people on these boards, I have more important matters to deal with at the present time."

Then you decide to reply with -
"More important matters? So if it was F3AR you'd have time, but same time and place, different guild = too busy all of a sudden? : ("

It was your dumba$$ who questioned the post and I very clearly pointed out in my last post to you that any 3 v 3 against you or F3AR would have to simply wait until things IRL cleared up. Let me say that again incase you didnt understand it, W A I T. Did you comprehend it this time? Or do you need to go back to school to learn what that means? Again, you are a very very low priority to me.. or do you not comprehend that either? No amount of s*** talk from you or anyone else in RENT or F3AR will change the circumstances and how things are. Do you understand better now? Cause honestly, your stupidity is beginning to annoy me.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care if you set it up for a different guild, it doesn't change the fact that same place and time with a different guild would be easy to do.

However you are a joke and like to back peddle when you think you have a challenge. It's the reason we walk all over everyone. They know they are going to lose going into the fight and try to avoid it at all costs, unless they outnumber us. That's the only circumstances in which people get brave vs us. : (

Again, we will go first, F I R S T. Also don't act like you can't sign on for 23seconds[which is how long a fight would take]. We see you on constantly, acting like you are too pressed for time you can't even log in UO is funny. You're always on moving around in your house.

E

Eyes of Origin

lol are you ok? do you have the flu bug thats going around? cause honestly, the only time I've seen you in the last week was last night in despise. Considering the only time I have been in the yew house lately was to log in or log out, I highly doubt it was me you've seen, unless you have no idea who is who and you are assuming. 23 seconds??? I lasted longer than that against Rage and Sweet Teen in Despise last night. Name a date and time and I will see if 3 of us are available.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I heard it was more than just you and you weren't fighting, you were running away. The reason the fight would be short lived is that you couldn't just run away or into a house. So yes, about 23 seconds is what the estimated time is.

E

Eyes of Origin

I survived two dismounts at the drop in .. and no, it wasnt just me, there were 3 of us in Despise. We had both of them redlined and if it wasnt for spawn, one, if not both would've gone down. The third time I got dismounted, I decided to try and teleport out or at least away since I was being para ganked and had a cu nipping at my heels. You really shouldnt post about things if you werent there in the first place. Still waiting for your answer about a 3 v 3.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when will you and two other mages be up for it? Also from what I hear you didn't redline either of them lol.

3v3 mages let all of origin watch how mighty Morg is!
Also everyone can see how accurate the 23 second guess is!

E

Eyes of Origin

lol I asked you to name the time and date, but whatever I'll try to figure it out on our end and let you know...
Not redlined huh? Again you feel it to be necessary to lie in a game. *shakes head* Guess screen shots are in order next time to keep your lies straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.