• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin PvP Smack Talk 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WooWoo

i said that to get your guys started up... obviously it worked... and second we've been killing you guys outnumbered before that fight with FFBZ... which in fact we killed you guys and then killed FFBZ after and made them log off... so whats your point?... *R* wanna 2v2?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have bows just as good if not better and i dont hit nearly how hard as you do. and fyi b4 you killed ffbz we rolled em 3 times b4 each time logging for 30 min so not much to brag about on your end sir.

W

WooWoo

your right FFBZ is pretty bad... they are actually the reason only 2 scam came to origin cuz they said they can't beat us 2v2 anyday so we came to them... first time we saw them since we've been there and we killed em 2v3

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off... let me laugh at the fact, that you in R rolled ffbz... 9 vs 3....

9 vs 3.. then 8 vs 3... then we come as 2 SCAM are fighting you, and you all die.. then 2 scam & 1 R vs 3 ffbz (1 in statloss)

I'll admit, we did die that last time, but it was more like... 3vs 1, as one of our guys chased into you before the other 2 of us got there.. then 3 of you, vs us 2. So it wasnt hardly a 2 vs 3 in our favor. But whatever makes you feel better.

Winnie the Poo, if you didnt chain disarm the entire fight duration, you would be a pretty worthless player, so good job at finding your calling. I bet a fight between you and Santa would be boring.. Disarm run.. Disarm Run, Disarm Run, repeat.

W

WooWoo

hahaha really since im a disarm archer? kinda pointless to sit there and go wif wif wif while you all cast your combos on me... and you know i do more than that since i can beat anyone on this server 1v1.... im accepting duels if you wanna challenge that statement...

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mage duels? Or Disarm Dexer duels?

You're really not that impressive. On my first day back, your guildmate Anthrax died to me 1 v 1.. Too bad I didnt have my character in factions, and you both came back to gank me.

W

WooWoo

pretty sure he didn't die to anyone 1v1 lol.... i didn't say duel i said 1v1 use whatever just no pets... we are down for a 2v2 also if you think we are so bad

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On my first day back, Anthrax pulled up to the waterline straight up from the gate and died 1 v 1 against me, on Bobby the Rat.

Since I wasnt in factions, being my first day back, He was able to res and come back immediatley.

Fighting you 1 v 1 would be pointless unless I ran the same template.. Because all you do is running shot/AI while avoiding me until you get disarms off.. It's an effective template, but it really doesnt require skill, just speed. Congrats.

It's about the same is if I used my tamer and thought I was hot **** because my pet killed someone while i popped them with a bow.

G

Give'R The Onion

On my first day back, Anthrax pulled up to the waterline straight up from the gate and died 1 v 1 against me, on Bobby the Rat.

Since I wasnt in factions, being my first day back, He was able to res and come back immediatley.

Fighting you 1 v 1 would be pointless unless I ran the same template.. Because all you do is running shot/AI while avoiding me until you get disarms off.. It's an effective template, but it really doesnt require skill, just speed. Congrats.

It's about the same is if I used my tamer and thought I was hot **** because my pet killed someone while i popped them with a bow.
Agreed. While running shot archers definately have their strong points, they are not a quantitative template for a duel unless the duelist's have the same template.

W

WooWoo

wow instead of trying to make up an excuse not to fight us 2v2 and then try to sit there and say that we suck... just fight us... if my template sucks so bad and you say anthrax is so bad then y you so scared to fight us?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never said Anthrax sucked... I said he died to me.. Kudos to him for atleast stopping eventually and fighting 1 v 1.

As far as me saying you suck, I never did. What I did say is you play a very cheap template, and it'd be comparable for me to ask you for a duel on my archer/tamer. You're effective at your template.. Youre quick, you disarm, runningshot and armor ignore.. That's what is required from a template the relies on running. Good job.

I didnt say I wouldnt take you up on a 2 v 2.. But as I stated before, I'm recently back from over a 6 month break, I'm still getting the hang of my templates and timing again. Until the meantime, why dont you try not running next time until your buddy comes. That could be a start cutie.

T

The_Big_Red_Dog

HOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL!!!! Bark Bark!!! Sniffffffff Bark!!!

S

Smurcoch

Is this the Arcane Crew on Origins now?

Man I miss the good ole days of PVP.

Have Fun Pan and Soldevi!

E

Eyes of Origin

awww Lets be nice to the "new crew" dont want to scare them off. At least they try, trammy or not. I actually like them so want to keep them around :p

E

Eyes of Origin

Its ok Big Red Dog... no growling needed.. unless that was your pic Korn posted? ... otherwise.. no growling lol I dont think Timber Wolf is going to be a threat to you hehe hmmm but I could be wrong :p

Damn dogs get so territorial.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just when I thought nothing could be as bad as cleptis's pvp skills I go and hear that. OMFG. It seems like cleptis is equally bad at both :dunce:.

SAD
SAD SAD
SAD

and between nice job yesterday at spawn......... and when i mean nice job I am referring to you all dieing at the drop in :danceb:

E

Eyes of Origin

I'm just curious about something.... does FFBz think they are immune from RENT? I watched Multani run by dead. I just watched Pan stroll out of the gate like RENT wouldnt attack him and they dropped him in 2 secs. Did you guys leave Cleptis behind while you were chasing me and he got ganked by RENT too?
I think everyone has a certain amount of respect for RENT and the way they run their crew, but come on already... you know they are gonna drop you, why do you prance around acting like they wont?

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your the only one with the delusion that they won't attack us. RENT doesn't like us because were in their faction on Lake Austin.

It's pretty bold of you to comment from your gate house though :loser:

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just watched Pan stroll out of the gate like RENT wouldnt attack him and they dropped him in 2 secs. Did you guys leave Cleptis behind while you were chasing me and he got ganked by RENT too?
Actually, that's not what happened. There was no presence of feeling immune.

To provide clarity on this situation Multani and myself approached RENT to the northeast of the Empath Abbey when they killed cleptis. They handed us our ass. When I emerged from the gate I approached RENT with a recall precasted. Sweet Teen knowing that I was already in stat loss hit me with a paralyze causing me to fizzle out as I let go of the recall target on my runebook. I was annihilated immediately by RENT as you witnessed through the walls of your moongate house.

We fight these guys with reckless abandon even when we are the same faction.

Regards,

Pan

E

Eyes of Origin

lol yes it was from the gate house that I watched Pan get demolished and Multanis ghost run by. I am not dumb enough to step out there with RENT one v 3. Apparently, Pan wasnt much smarter.. He could've easily left the area to recall.
If you remember correctly, it was because of you two chasing me through Yew that Cleptis got ganked by RENT. I must have been more important to catch then staying to help him out. Or am I just dilusional and you chased me while I was sitting in the gate house?
Let me clarify by what I mean when I say immune... you think RENT is going to ignore you and focus on just us? Maybe thats why you left your guildie hanging?
Just like last night... tsk tsk wither spammed at the gate cause a certain teammate didnt tell you we were there. Might have been a lame tactic on our part, I will admit that, but funny none the less and it could have been averted. Pan... dropped... Lonemage... dropped... Multani... dropped.... Cleptis... dropped. Great Teamwork and communication skills boys.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would one of the FFbz noobs let me know when you patch your guild back togeather, i will x-fer a char to come fight.

But i gotta see that the guild is soild because i dont wanna x-fer to fight FFbz for a week then have them all go inactive... like always.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not dumb enough to step out there with RENT one v 3.
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Apparently, Pan wasnt much smarter.. He could've easily left the area to recall.
I appreciate that, but maybe you're looking out for your interests just a little bit more. I mean you shouldn't be asking people to come down here and pay the freight on something they paid, it still ain't good enough, I mean you think that's right? I mean maybe you're doing your job but why you gotta stop me from doing mine? Cause if you're willing to go through all the battling you got to go through to get where you want to get, who's got the right to stop you? I mean maybe some of you guys got something you never finished, something you really want to do, something you never said to someone, something... and you're told no, even after you paid your dues? Who's got the right to tell you that, who? Nobody! It's your right to listen to your gut, it ain't nobody's right to say no after you earned the right to be where you want to be and do what you want to do!... You know, the older I get the more things I gotta leave behind, that's life. The only thing I'm asking you guys to leave on the table... is what's right.

If you remember correctly, it was because of you two chasing me through Yew that Cleptis got ganked by RENT.
You know I couldn't have done nothing without you... Yo Morgaine we did it...

I must have been more important to catch then staying to help him out. Or am I just dilusional and you chased me while I was sitting in the gate house?
Let me clarify by what I mean when I say immune... you think RENT is going to ignore you and focus on just us? Maybe thats why you left your guildie hanging?
Oh, coming from a human hamper, that's quite a compliment.

Just like last night... tsk tsk wither spammed at the gate cause a certain teammate didnt tell you we were there. Might have been a lame tactic on our part, I will admit that, but funny none the less and it could have been averted. Pan... dropped... Lonemage... dropped... Multani... dropped.... Cleptis... dropped. Great Teamwork and communication skills boys.
You know, I think you try harder when you're scared... That's when it's worked best for me.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would one of the FFbz noobs let me know when you patch your guild back togeather, i will x-fer a char to come fight.

But i gotta see that the guild is soild because i dont wanna x-fer to fight FFbz for a week then have them all go inactive... like always.
You're a great champion, you got heart!

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The return of the Funk, the Fresh and the Boyz,
Im bout to raise up the roof, let me hear some noise,
I am back, once again, to display my skills,
Come out from yo house and I'll rack up some kills,

Cause in Suburbs of Chicago, I was born and raised,
On the Schoolyard is where I spent most of my days,
Breakdancing, hopskotch, and Jumping Rope,
Was a Playa, a Hater, I was kinda the Pope

Let me put out this rhyme, which totally is some slather,
Or ownage, or bombdiggity, whichever you would rather,
Will Smith is good, but aint got nothing on me,
Im a cross Between Beethoven, and the great Ali G.

So now that I be back, I'm here to rule up on this place,
My rapping is so good, it just smacked ownage in yo face.

Word to your mother.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stussy,

Sounds as if you grew up in a dumpster in harlem. Let's speak english not ebonics.

Hows that connection excuse working for you?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stussy,

Sounds as if you grew up in a dumpster in harlem. Let's speak english not ebonics.

Hows that connection excuse working for you?
Lesson for whole life. Whole life have a balance. Everything be better. Understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.