• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] one of a kind robe

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another item (its on ATL for sale if anyone is interested :p) is a wooden bench crafted by [a well known? collector] and the rarity comes because its marble dyed. AFAIK, messana dyed it.. so she is going to be fired too? lol, no :lol:
Ok, she can't fire herself so she is safe

:popcorn:

NewGuyATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been trying to find if there are others myself.. talked to rares dealers, asked around ATL and napa shard.. from everything I've looked at myself, I can find no one else that has this robe.. as to if another exists, no one seems to know either way.

King Siegfried does NOT have a robe like mine however, that I have checked on and proved myself.

And why would I hide the item.. if it needs to be deleted, Mesanna will PM me and that'll be that.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lets keep this thread clean folks, it was going downhill fast. This is the one and only warning.