• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok, So Another New tamable... Again, We NEED MORE Stable Slots!!

G

"Cheap entertainment, a la the early days when a discorder could make a tamer's pet go insane and rampage."

Lol. In the early days, Disco didn't exist. It was known as Enticement at the time, and allowed you to lure NPCs/Creatures to your location. People would use it to lure the Brit Jeweler out of town to kill him for his Black Sandals (The origin of Black Sandals). Was also a damn good way to gain Music, could spam Enticement on the Town Crier and he wouldn't move.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*uses reverse psychology on Devs*

No, we do NOT need more stable slots!

G

*also gets an idea*

Draconi, if the stables need an extension, that means you can blow the old ones up/torch them, thus giving you the perfect excuse for setting off some dynamite all over the cities. Just blame the stable boy for smoking in the hay barn!

You bring the explosions, we'll bring the builders, stone and timber to rebuild after you. Deal?

*thinks*

If Molly can stable her pet sheep *ahem* she'll bake you the biggest cake ever, served with the best Yew ales.

Wenchy

G

I approve this thread

However, I do not approve it if it requires me to keep Veterinary skill :/. ;D

What would the plan be?