• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh the irony

• Thread starter Still Frame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Insta

Seige, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure that you beat whomp (expecally 1v1). Yes whomp has been gone for a good while, but for the couple of days (if that long) you were in PwNt. I never had the chance to even speak with you in vent. Yes I did help get you into PwNt, but no I never had the chance to even speak with you, and that was even back in the time when I played UO regliously.

On the list that you named eariler I see one, OR MABEY, and i say MABEY two, that would win a best of 5 with whomp, but if I were a betting man, I would bet on whomp still, after seeing everyone on that list duel (except for puni) I am not sure who his mage is.

On the screenie where you got banned the first go around (on the old boards) about chasing somone in the house, and you claimed it to be whomp, I will assure you first hand that was not whomp. He was PwNt, and I am not sure if you chased him in solo or not, but the fact of the matter, you had claimed it to be whomp and it was not.

I will be the first to admit, that I am not the best mage, nor have I ever been the best mage on Great Lakes, not even the best mage in PwNt. I will say this, out of the many times I dueled whomp, he beat me WAY and i mean WAY more times than i ever beat him. Just for the record, most of my defeats weren't even that close.

U

Uchiha_Vilu

Instead of all the accusations here, why don't we see some real form of an arguement, via weapon clashing and spell casting?
Maybe that'll prove something to the lot o' ya, instead of pointing fingers and saying no no, that didn't happen. Ever.

Damn trammies who pretend to be fellucians.

S

Still Frame

Instead of all the accusations here, why don't we see some real form of an arguement, via weapon clashing and spell casting?
Maybe that'll prove something to the lot o' ya, instead of pointing fingers and saying no no, that didn't happen. Ever.

Damn trammies who pretend to be fellucians.
That would work if whomp played at all.

S

Still Frame

Well there we have it folks .... not one of those five you listed has ever beat Whomp, so try again. If they were to be honest they would tell you that as well.
A few good fights at Jhelom farms earlier, uh Lynk ... care to tell who won the duels with you? Since you talk so much crap I thought I'd leave the winner spouting to you. Sieg, we were sad to see you weren't there to back up your statements of ubberness.
I highly doubt anyone with any common sense is going to listen to stories from an opposing guild about us, thats pure ignorant. Especially from people that write their own stories, maybe you can recruit Reno, he was good at that as well.
Our people can make whatever templates pleases them, if he wants a tamer mage, fine. If one of his friends recommends a good guild and is willing to pay his way, thats a good friend.
And maybe PwNt isn't as horrible as you would like to spew. So we aren't logging what we used to or would like to, that would be game instilled, not Guild. So continue to talk ****, thats one thing you seem good at.
Sorry but i have a life, i cant be on every second of every day like some people. Most people have work which i understand, but alot play from work too!! As for lynk im not going to make excuses because i wasnt there but as your own guildie doctor disfigure has said "everyone has their off days in or out of game" I dueled vic yesterday and he landed 17 straight poisons and every weapon hit. Same thing when i dueled medic yesterday but still did really well against both. If lynk is right and your jason from pwnt, please leave these threads to people who can actually pvp.

S

Still Frame

Seige, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure that you beat whomp (expecally 1v1). Yes whomp has been gone for a good while, but for the couple of days (if that long) you were in PwNt. I never had the chance to even speak with you in vent. Yes I did help get you into PwNt, but no I never had the chance to even speak with you, and that was even back in the time when I played UO regliously.

On the list that you named eariler I see one, OR MABEY, and i say MABEY two, that would win a best of 5 with whomp, but if I were a betting man, I would bet on whomp still, after seeing everyone on that list duel (except for puni) I am not sure who his mage is.

On the screenie where you got banned the first go around (on the old boards) about chasing somone in the house, and you claimed it to be whomp, I will assure you first hand that was not whomp. He was PwNt, and I am not sure if you chased him in solo or not, but the fact of the matter, you had claimed it to be whomp and it was not.

I will be the first to admit, that I am not the best mage, nor have I ever been the best mage on Great Lakes, not even the best mage in PwNt. I will say this, out of the many times I dueled whomp, he beat me WAY and i mean WAY more times than i ever beat him. Just for the record, most of my defeats weren't even that close.
I understand that existence denied isnt whomp, but seeing a blue wearing basically the exact same suit made me think it was. But i have infact watched whomp run in that house countless times 1v1 just because someone got 2-3 spells off. No respect for him and never seen whomp do anything besides omen para people. I only know 3 of whomps chars but i know atleast 1 i killed consistantly. It was either sheri or clorox, whichever didnt have resist. Along with the 1 or 2 times i killed whomp without a huge gank.

Bruce got mad at me for this thread and got his little spam dp dexer to claim ownage. Does he even have a red besides lemp? But yet he tells me to play mine? We dueled the other night, i got him poisoned and killed him with 2 back to back meteor swarms, that proves how crappy he really is.

I'm sorry insta, i wish we had gotten to talk in vent but i had switched chars over to a pvm one at the time and went to do travesty with hob2 and realized how imature pwnt was acting at the travesty and that (most) were a bunch of *******s

S

Sunchicken

:sword:They were some good duels lastnight. Never will i talk crap to someone that i kill dueling. At least you have nerve to not play your main template to duel. More than i can say about the ego's

Ill gladly do a field fight versus your bastardized template but you better belive that over powered mage wepon is coming outa your hand with a disarm then my concussions are coming as fast as i can squeeze them in between spells.
There are just so many randoms when you put in that many variables. It becomes more about items less about casting skills/techniques.
:sword:

Cerex

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I very much doubt you could beat Whomp since ssin asked me to duel you before admitting you into Pwnt and I beat you and Whomp could own me no probs. You were not a bad mage but certainly not in Whomp's league.

As for your subtle accusations on Lemp i very much doubt he uses anything and if he does then he will be kicked we don't tolerate any form of cheating. Plus Lemp is certainly no duelist so regardless of whether you beat him in duels it is nothing to brag over.

As far as I can recall the travesty problem was your girlfriend throwing a fit because we placed the keys before her.

It is also good to see people still complaining about how people spend their play time and what templates they use as well. This from the people who used to run around on all blue 4/6 chiv nox/ninja templates or 90 point word of death archers or lightning strike archers need I go on? People will nearly always migrate to the characters that kill the most effectively EA needs to learn how to balance properly.

Cerex

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe what you like we have kicked quite a few people over the years for cheating. Just because we don't advertise it all over the boards. Perhaps you should take a look at your own guild before laughing.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe what you like we have kicked quite a few people over the years for cheating. Just because we don't advertise it all over the boards. Perhaps you should take a look at your own guild before laughing.
I have no pull in my guild. Also, I didn't make any sensationalist claims.

S

Speed_Racer

When did i say dime was the best on that list? Just because hes at the top doesnt mean i was rating them by skill. He was just the first name i thought of. I actually think shifter is the best on that list but i could be wrong. Medics name is also missing. Thats just the tdr guys, im sure there's alot more that could destroy whomp

IF
That help you out sweetie. Read a little better next time.
Tdr has a couple of good mages but none could hold a candle to whomp...period They played when he did and they got pwned when they fought him lvl. Medic is decient mage but in no way should he be put in the same sentence with whomp. I have never died to medic and it was all I could do to kill whomp if he didnt kill me. PWNT in my opinion is the worst fell guild on the shard only because they are inactive. I have dueled most of thier mages and they were pretty good.

As far as dime being poison wep reliant.. He dueled with a poison fencing template. His weapon had 40+ lightning on it with other mods. It is what it is. I hadnt played a mage in 4 months and still won 1 out of 4. Poison and my over casting is all that saved him the other 3 times.

Gimpy could beat whomp consistanly but it was always a good fight. I kow none of you think you can beat him....right

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IF
They played when he did and they got pwned when they fought him lvl. Medic is decient mage but in no way should he be put in the same sentence with whomp.

As far as dime being poison wep reliant.. He dueled with a poison fencing template. His weapon had 40+ lightning on it with other mods. It is what it is. I hadnt played a mage in 4 months and still won 1 out of 4. Poison and my over casting is all that saved him the other 3 times.
Right..Because if I lost to a guy 2 years ago, it only makes sense that he will always be better then me. People dont improve, right?

It really is funny when I think back to who I thought was a good mage back then and what I think about some of these guys now.

How about telling us who you are. Perhaps we can set up a duel.

S

Still Frame

I very much doubt you could beat Whomp since ssin asked me to duel you before admitting you into Pwnt and I beat you and Whomp could own me no probs. You were not a bad mage but certainly not in Whomp's league.

As for your subtle accusations on Lemp i very much doubt he uses anything and if he does then he will be kicked we don't tolerate any form of cheating. Plus Lemp is certainly no duelist so regardless of whether you beat him in duels it is nothing to brag over.

As far as I can recall the travesty problem was your girlfriend throwing a fit because we placed the keys before her.

It is also good to see people still complaining about how people spend their play time and what templates they use as well. This from the people who used to run around on all blue 4/6 chiv nox/ninja templates or 90 point word of death archers or lightning strike archers need I go on? People will nearly always migrate to the characters that kill the most effectively EA needs to learn how to balance properly.
It wasnt a subtle attempt at all, i said it straight up in a legal way on these boards. As for the travesty event it wasnt because of chrissy, it was because of how pwnt represented themselves in general to people they didnt even know. Funny how right after i was guilded to pwnt i was accessed to the yew house

S

Still Frame

IF
That help you out sweetie. Read a little better next time.
Tdr has a couple of good mages but none could hold a candle to whomp...period They played when he did and they got pwned when they fought him lvl. Medic is decient mage but in no way should he be put in the same sentence with whomp. I have never died to medic and it was all I could do to kill whomp if he didnt kill me. PWNT in my opinion is the worst fell guild on the shard only because they are inactive. I have dueled most of thier mages and they were pretty good.

Gimpy could beat whomp consistanly but it was always a good fight. I kow none of you think you can beat him....right
Umm i believe in the dueling tournaments gl had a few months ago gimpy was actually beaten in 2 of them. Once by shifter and once by medic. As for dime, dueling him again and i guarantee he will destroy you without a wep with hitspell or poisoning. I think your just making **** up cuz ive never seen him use that kind of template

S

Speed_Racer

Umm i believe in the dueling tournaments gl had a few months ago gimpy was actually beaten in 2 of them. Once by shifter and once by medic. As for dime, dueling him again and i guarantee he will destroy you without a wep with hitspell or poisoning. I think your just making **** up cuz ive never seen him use that kind of template
I havent seen gimpy in 6 months because he is in school.
Making things up? Why would I have too...I been playing a long time. If I get beat, so be it. Me...Im a middle of the road kind of guy. I am the kind of guy that gives someone a rezz if they put up a good fight and dont run too much. I dont claim leet sauce however your list/views are bias to your guild. I also am not saying dime is crap. What I am saying is he cant beat whomp without a crutch.

If your guild was so "great" why do the continue to get rolled by everyone else? I have never been in a guild fight with TDR that I have not won. I even got the pleasure of watchng XV roll ya.
All I see is a imaginary all star line up...Everything you post is one sided. According to you, no one in your guild can be beat lvl.....lol Sure you have some good pvpers that may get lucky to win a fight but consistance has never been on TDR's side. You all havent done anything in years. TDR is like one step above PWNT and one step below XV. A weight lifters ego with a stick body.
Ill catch you on the field.

L

Luvs2PvP

It wasnt a subtle attempt at all, i said it straight up in a legal way on these boards. As for the travesty event it wasnt because of chrissy, it was because of how pwnt represented themselves in general to people they didnt even know. Funny how right after i was guilded to pwnt i was accessed to the yew house

Actually you were accessed to our guild house first then given a rune to it. You were told the rules and whats expected of you in PwNt, showed around the guild house and told what is there for you to use if needed. Then accessed to a few yew houses. This is standard procedure upon guilding anyone.
As for the travesty event it wasn't how we treated people, we got the keys and placed them before some tram guild and the trammies had a cow. Just so happened it was your girlfriend, who threatened to tell you and we told her please do. Cry much? She threw a tantrum, she was a bit young for the game as she couldn't handle a simple tram defeat, her fel ones were going to make her bawl like a baby. Don't forget at that point you wanted her to join PwNt as well and we didn't think she'd be able to handle the pvp.

S

Still Frame

Actually you were accessed to our guild house first then given a rune to it. You were told the rules and whats expected of you in PwNt, showed around the guild house and told what is there for you to use if needed. Then accessed to a few yew houses. This is standard procedure upon guilding anyone.
As for the travesty event it wasn't how we treated people, we got the keys and placed them before some tram guild and the trammies had a cow. Just so happened it was your girlfriend, who threatened to tell you and we told her please do. Cry much? She threw a tantrum, she was a bit young for the game as she couldn't handle a simple tram defeat, her fel ones were going to make her bawl like a baby. Don't forget at that point you wanted her to join PwNt as well and we didn't think she'd be able to handle the pvp.
First off, she was better than many of the pwnt mages, not like insta or sunchicken. As for what happened at travesty i was there so dont try and lie to me about what happened.

L

Luvs2PvP

roflmao, no you weren't, you weren't even on that day. Its whatever tho, your story, proceed telling it like Reno did his.

L

Luvs2PvP

I havent seen gimpy in 6 months because he is in school.
Making things up? Why would I have too...I been playing a long time. If I get beat, so be it. Me...Im a middle of the road kind of guy. I am the kind of guy that gives someone a rezz if they put up a good fight and dont run too much. I dont claim leet sauce however your list/views are bias to your guild. I also am not saying dime is crap. What I am saying is he cant beat whomp without a crutch.

If your guild was so "great" why do the continue to get rolled by everyone else? I have never been in a guild fight with TDR that I have not won. I even got the pleasure of watchng XV roll ya.
All I see is a imaginary all star line up...Everything you post is one sided. According to you, no one in your guild can be beat lvl.....lol Sure you have some good pvpers that may get lucky to win a fight but consistance has never been on TDR's side. You all havent done anything in years. TDR is like one step above PWNT and one step below XV. A weight lifters ego with a stick body.
Ill catch you on the field.
Not one step above PwNt, get it straight. And XV doesn't even belong in fel.
Until everything is made even in things unmentionable, only a few can talk. Thats the ones playing the way it was intended.

L

Luvs2PvP

Sorry but i have a life, i cant be on every second of every day like some people. Most people have work which i understand, but alot play from work too!! As for lynk im not going to make excuses because i wasnt there but as your own guildie doctor disfigure has said "everyone has their off days in or out of game" I dueled vic yesterday and he landed 17 straight poisons and every weapon hit. Same thing when i dueled medic yesterday but still did really well against both. If lynk is right and your jason from pwnt, please leave these threads to people who can actually pvp.
I am not Jason, but Jason is upcoming. He's doing quite well, improving daily. I give him credit, he has what it takes. And he will be showing that.
Seig you talk big for being such a crappy mage, maybe you shouldn't log in at all.
Dueling and field fight are two whole different playstyles. Stick to losing your duels.

D

DKHD

Aww 3 replys just for me, and im obsessed? PWNT is just a joke. U have about 3 good players, kashous, insta, and his brother (sorry your name always slips my mind) other than that nobody has any real skill.

I stopped reading about half way through your post because i felt my iq slowly dropping.

Having read your previous posts on any and everything, i have come to the conclusion that your IQ did not have very far to drop!!:loser::next:

S

Still Frame

roflmao, no you weren't, you weren't even on that day. Its whatever tho, your story, proceed telling it like Reno did his.
You dont know anything, i was on gensai kamakawi which was my brothers fencer to do travesty with hob2 since sieg and kadaj were in pwnt.

S

Still Frame

I am not Jason, but Jason is upcoming. He's doing quite well, improving daily. I give him credit, he has what it takes. And he will be showing that.
Seig you talk big for being such a crappy mage, maybe you shouldn't log in at all.
Dueling and field fight are two whole different playstyles. Stick to losing your duels.
Obviously i know theyre different but for being such a "crappy mage" i sure do get alot of kills. No matter what temp im fighting or playing. I'm experienced on every kind of mage and can fight almost any template with them. My favorite is by far chiv scribe for all the necro newbs who can only spam strangle and corpse. Your not allowed to have on opinion on anyones skills until you name your characters otherwise it just goes to show your a total newb.

S

Still Frame

[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Having read your previous posts on any and everything, i have come to the conclusion that your IQ did not have very far to drop!!:loser::next:
Ahh tessie...i could say so many things but maybe i should just leave it for fred and cialis because everyone knows how much they love you. I dont enjoy easy fights :) besides mal

M

Malador

Ahh tessie...i could say so many things but maybe i should just leave it for fred and cialis because everyone knows how much they love you. I dont enjoy easy fights :) besides mal

God you delusional.

S

Still Frame

I blame sylvia she told him he was good once.
Unlike you im still mentioned on these boards for PLAYING. Stop being jealous and log in. If u didnt stick your nose in everything you would soon be forgotten.

M

Malador

Unlike you im still mentioned on these boards for PLAYING. Stop being jealous and log in. If u didnt stick your nose in everything you would soon be forgotten.
LOL Sieg you are delusional. The only person mentioning you playing is you. If you stopped posting you would be forgotten in a week. BTH could leave for a year and still be remembered.

The only thing you might possibly be remembered for is your amazing ability to change loyalties but I doubt you will even be remembered for it.

S

Still Frame

LOL Sieg you are delusional. The only person mentioning you playing is you. If you stopped posting you would be forgotten in a week. BTH could leave for a year and still be remembered.

The only thing you might possibly be remembered for is your amazing ability to change loyalties but I doubt you will even be remembered for it.
My dear friend malador, have you not been reading anyones posts but mine due to your worship (if you can take 1 persons simple comment as worship i dont even know what to call what u have for me but i will be sure so block my butt) I have been getting comment from sir willy, the _I_ guild, and several other people i cant think of right now. The only people talking any trash about me are pwnt and you aka the crybabies of gl. Your correct bth will be known for his inseccant crying and for saying the same sentence or 2 over and over. Sorry mal but unlike you and him i'll be remembered for putting up a fight. I do field fights, i used to duel with some of the best. Insta, Sun, Shifter, even on test a few times Cal/icerocker.

Lets rank ourselves as far as guilds go

I belong in: BC/TDR/BTH /_I_ the guilds who actually had some form of skill and are real pvpers.

You belong in: ULT/PWNT/XV the guilds who just try so hard in fel but cant quite make it. You can sit on your blue archer inside guards all day for all anyone cares (theres the pwnt aspect)

As far as skill goes or even going as far as saying whos more of a pvper. I dwarf you in both. I'm not saying im the best but you'll get no argument from anyone that Sieg > Malador.

Unlike you mal, im known for being a good fight. Call it ego, but i back it up. There's only 2 people on these boards that really fight me, you and bth and then everyone else is saying stuff about me being good. There's alot of "you never beat whomp" or whatever but they still admit that im good at what i do.

Here's a flash back for you, me + u on malador alone at buccs den with u running off screen the second i casted anything bigger than a fireball until finally u got sick of running and healing so you gate hopped cuz of course, you would never flag! Good times man...almost as good as me logging off on sieg to burn counts and u talked **** cuz u got a pot shot on me at the gate cuz my lightning took me down to 0 instead of killing me. Bet u have that screenie dont you?

I

Insta

seige, bud... I'm not knocking you, but you really should sit back and take a few puffs of air before you post. You would need a crap ton more guilds to associate yourself with than the ones listed. I can name at least 6 off the top of my head. My god you are bound to land in a decient one that can put up with the **** you spew.

I can say this for malador. I as poorly as I might think of him from previous posts, gameplay, and screenies, (in which of this you might not add to, because you have been seen too.) I have only seen malador in three guilds total. The first I cant even remember t he name, but it was right after AoS came out, he and star were always fighting bc in glow. Second he was in BC, and third he is in FHP. I've been told he was in FL for a bit, but honestly what the hell is an FL? Not to mention I never saw him in it.

you might I add, I have seen with MANY tags above your head. Before you go all bandwagon on somone using guilds as a decription, you might want to think about just how many you have been in.

BTW where the hell have you been? I've looked for you the past 3 nights [(which might I add is a record for me) at least as of late.] during your "best hours 12:00 am and 2:00 am "when the girls leave" stated from another post.

F

FDAU

I blame sylvia she told him he was good once.
You mention yourself the most. The only thing you'd ever be remembered for is as a dumbass who posted pics of himself using ittps. You say youve posted pvp shots since showing none but ive not seen one single money shot with your taskbar journal shots do not count. Grow up kid your not fooling anyone.

M

Malador

My dear friend malador, have you not been reading anyones posts but mine due to your worship (if you can take 1 persons simple comment as worship i dont even know what to call what u have for me but i will be sure so block my butt) I have been getting comment from sir willy, the _I_ guild, and several other people i cant think of right now. The only people talking any trash about me are pwnt and you aka the crybabies of gl. Your correct bth will be known for his inseccant crying and for saying the same sentence or 2 over and over. Sorry mal but unlike you and him i'll be remembered for putting up a fight. I do field fights, i used to duel with some of the best. Insta, Sun, Shifter, even on test a few times Cal/icerocker.

Lets rank ourselves as far as guilds go

I belong in: BC/TDR/BTH /_I_ the guilds who actually had some form of skill and are real pvpers.

You belong in: ULT/PWNT/XV the guilds who just try so hard in fel but cant quite make it. You can sit on your blue archer inside guards all day for all anyone cares (theres the pwnt aspect)

As far as skill goes or even going as far as saying whos more of a pvper. I dwarf you in both. I'm not saying im the best but you'll get no argument from anyone that Sieg > Malador.

Unlike you mal, im known for being a good fight. Call it ego, but i back it up. There's only 2 people on these boards that really fight me, you and bth and then everyone else is saying stuff about me being good. There's alot of "you never beat whomp" or whatever but they still admit that im good at what i do.

Here's a flash back for you, me + u on malador alone at buccs den with u running off screen the second i casted anything bigger than a fireball until finally u got sick of running and healing so you gate hopped cuz of course, you would never flag! Good times man...almost as good as me logging off on sieg to burn counts and u talked **** cuz u got a pot shot on me at the gate cuz my lightning took me down to 0 instead of killing me. Bet u have that screenie dont you?
Like I said boy delusional.

Sieg what you are known for is hopping guilds and telling everyone how good you are in these forums. No one ever sees you in the field to back it up. Your a legend in your own mind.

No matter what proof you might think you have you and I both know that the only times we have ever met in the field 1 v 1 ended with you running for a guard zone unless you had help with me.

S

Still Frame

Like I said boy delusional.

Sieg what you are known for is hopping guilds and telling everyone how good you are in these forums. No one ever sees you in the field to back it up. Your a legend in your own mind.

No matter what proof you might think you have you and I both know that the only times we have ever met in the field 1 v 1 ended with you running for a guard zone unless you had help with me.
And u say im delusional? Mal you suck end of story dude. I chased u around buccs for a long ass time and u never even mounted an offense. Even when you called in your stupid hiryu. You arent even a factor in fel, the only people that would flag you in fel are a few bc to laugh at you, me for ****s and giggles, and anyone who just wants to make a quick 3300 or more cuz you only seem to play your archer at major fights and all those bows seem to add up.

S

Still Frame

seige, bud... I'm not knocking you, but you really should sit back and take a few puffs of air before you post. You would need a crap ton more guilds to associate yourself with than the ones listed. I can name at least 6 off the top of my head. My god you are bound to land in a decient one that can put up with the **** you spew.

I can say this for malador. I as poorly as I might think of him from previous posts, gameplay, and screenies, (in which of this you might not add to, because you have been seen too.) I have only seen malador in three guilds total. The first I cant even remember t he name, but it was right after AoS came out, he and star were always fighting bc in glow. Second he was in BC, and third he is in FHP. I've been told he was in FL for a bit, but honestly what the hell is an FL? Not to mention I never saw him in it.

you might I add, I have seen with MANY tags above your head. Before you go all bandwagon on somone using guilds as a decription, you might want to think about just how many you have been in.

BTW where the hell have you been? I've looked for you the past 3 nights [(which might I add is a record for me) at least as of late.] during your "best hours 12:00 am and 2:00 am "when the girls leave" stated from another post.
Well typically i work until midnight or 2 and if i dont alot of the time i'm out with my friends and come home around midnight. Then i just dont feel like logging into uo, last night i got out a little early but i didnt care enough to play so i left my char sitting at brit bank with the game minimized. Sometimes i log in to get runic hammers and kits instead of constantly buying them, sometimes i just dont care enough to even play. Ask anyone that was in tdr vent last night. They needed someone to pop a spawn for them so i did it and told them i had to go to work after then i wasnt on the rest of the night.

I was too tired to play last night from doctors, then had a problem with the bank i had to straighten out, then had to get my great aunts meds and deliver them to her then help her out with stuff around her house cuz shes 91 then came home around 3:30, played for an hour and left for work.

I may be on tonight because i dont think i have anything to do saturday. I'll try and find you as well if your going to be on.

Now the rest of your post, ok mal has been in 3-4 guilds because he has no mind of his own. Remember his parade of "bc is the greatest thing to ever come to uo" and he claims i switch sides alot to the point where him and garret/the dude were arguing on here thread after thread. Are u noticing mal is just and older/dumb version of me? with no skill of course unlike myself.

Yes ive been in alot more guilds but thats because i speak my mind, i'm not going to be in a guild of people that annoy the hell out of me and act stupid. Mostly when there's drunks in vent alot (i just made alot of enemies saying that) but i cant stand people who get really hyper and imature when theyre drunk. So i leave guilds. I would rather play alone than listening to people acting stupid all the time, or a group of jerks.

S

Still Frame

You mention yourself the most. The only thing you'd ever be remembered for is as a dumbass who posted pics of himself using ittps. You say youve posted pvp shots since showing none but ive not seen one single money shot with your taskbar journal shots do not count. Grow up kid your not fooling anyone.
I'm sorry i mention myself? Let me go ahead and tell lynks stories in fel...moron.

Blah blah blah i used it once and as usual u cant let it go cuz your a huge crybaby. Well unlike you i dont have uosu anymore and cant take tons of pictures at once so i do have to stop and put them in paint first so the numbers much lower.

My photobucket wont load most of the time so i dont tend to upload them because i just dont care about your opinion. But just for you so you cant throw your little tantrum. Pvp shots with the gold, not just shots of us spawning or the one of us rolling on a 120 to prove we spawned.

1 was a gank, maybe 2 i dont remember if navicertes helped me kill malkobb but i think he/she was running off the island from getting dismounted by slip.

Edit: I hope nobody minds that i went back to black out the persons screen name that i was talking to, i left enough room to show that it was an aim conversation. Just a privacy thing.

S

Still Frame

*looks around uncomfortably*

*back to work*
Haha lynk, i have yet to get mad at anyone in tdr. Well except yesterday when i had to yell at saint for chasing me around yew while mr bean failed to kill me. But i did have to run into the house because of saint until he realized woody had flagged me. Then once i removed curse and tried to fight woodys fair ZOOOOOM off screen cuz he "ran out of regs" never to come back.

C

Craklord

omfg..............Whomp was a good mage he beat me but would never re duel me EVER.... thats all i have to say about whomp.

Pwnt-lawl anyone got tamers? your guild is not above any guild on this server bye all means you sit there and act like the rest of the server dont have the friendship u have with there guilds? because your all better then us? get the **** outa here your not better then anyone esle ....AND WE ALL HAVE REAL LIFES WHAT IS YOUR POINT? ........there is no point...

S

Sunchicken

DANG aww snap crack wtf pwned us in the jib saying we arent the only one with friends or a life wtf i thought that was a given.... im going to go take a bath with my toaster now

C

Craklord

DANG aww snap crack wtf pwned us in the jib saying we arent the only one with friends or a life wtf i thought that was a given.... im going to go take a bath with my toaster now

I mean really grow up and stop useing we have irl bull**** we all do....wtf is your point?

M

Malador

And u say im delusional? Mal you suck end of story dude. I chased u around buccs for a long ass time and u never even mounted an offense. Even when you called in your stupid hiryu. You arent even a factor in fel, the only people that would flag you in fel are a few bc to laugh at you, me for ****s and giggles, and anyone who just wants to make a quick 3300 or more cuz you only seem to play your archer at major fights and all those bows seem to add up.
Ok tough guy. What year did this occur in?

M

Malador

Now the rest of your post, ok mal has been in 3-4 guilds because he has no mind of his own. Remember his parade of "bc is the greatest thing to ever come to uo" and he claims i switch sides alot to the point where him and garret/the dude were arguing on here thread after thread. Are u noticing mal is just and older/dumb version of me? with no skill of course unlike myself.
Maybe Mal was in 3-4 guilds because he has a mind of his own.

I was in a guild called SAW when I started playing. Oh back around when you were just learning to pee standing up. I joined that guild because the friend that talked me into trying this cool new online game formed it and asked me to join. We became famous for dropping boxes on the bridge between Trinsic and Brit and killing the trapped passers by while they panicked at being blocked in. We did this before and during statloss. The Malador char was created then and has continuity since that time. Even after pardons he had 365 counts all collected during stat loss. How many counts did you get during statloss? Do you know what statloss was. This is when I met Pecks and her bot. DUring the time I was in and later ran saw I collected over 30 house keys killing people. I picked out the best house to add to the two I already had and made sure I won it in the housing claim during the housing patch. If you dont know what I mean go research it. After years of doing this pecks and I got tired and no one was walking anywhere anymore so the bridge thing was worn out. Her hubby formed a guild called the BMP Brit Mining Police. We did not disband SAW but we did put chars in that. Zooman thinks he thought up the whole mining permit thing but we did it for real. You got to mine in brit mines protected by us. It got us a lot of fights but the novelty quickly wore out. We then (same folks involved) formed the moonglow welcoming commitee. We fought out of a house when it was a new thing. That guild got up to about 30 people and some of them were really good. Xandros for instance was a member for a time. There were times when you could not count the dead outside and usually none of them were us. several people would stand on the roof and heal the ones on the ground fighting or looting. Although I think there are still folks playing that remember the bridge even if they wont admit it and folks that remember the mines, glow is probably the first place most people saw malador. Lets face it we frequently had 20-30 people aranged outside the house. Out biggest customer was BC. We used to fight them all the time. Rather we would kill one or two and they would then appear in huge numbers to drive us inside. Pecks being the people person I am not got us invited to try out. Me, Her and Abel (I doubt you know him as he probably quit before you started). Abel decided he did not want a huge guild so he quit the game. Pecks and I joined up. I spent a long time there. Disliking garret the whole time but not saying anything. Ofcourse I spoke well of my guild. it is called loyalty. Something you do not understand. Even when they did things I dont approve of I tried to remain loyal. I dont need to be loyal to them now so I can say what I like. After BC I put a char in FL. THis was pecks idea to get some goats because I had two BC houses. I suppose if FL would have come over here I would have joined to play with pecks again. She suggested I get a char going over there but I did not wish to leave GL. While bumming around alone trying to join in a fight I got invited to several guilds. I will let them remain anonymous for obvious(well maybe not obvious but tought it out) reasons. Then Kahl asked me to join after fighting side by side several times. I thought about it a few days and joined up. It is a good group and way more fun than BC. More targets.

Which part of that was me not thinking for myself. I spent most of my time in guilds with the same people until FHP. And you can ask anyone in BC if I ever stopped thinking for myself. Ask JD if I blindly followed his direction. I was a pain in his ass but he appreciated my ability to grief people and was tolerant.

Grow up kid. Were nothing alike. You jump from one guild to another and when the guild expects something from you a drama occurs and suddenly that guild sucks like all the rest.

I

Insta

Sieg, I honestly dont care how many guilds you have been in. I understand why you come and go in the guilds. That's not what I have the problem with. What urks the crap out of me, is how you jump right on the rally wagon when you join a guild, and make them out to be some sort of god. I mean every time you join a new guild everyone on this forum gets to hear about how L337 sauce the guild of the moment is, and how every other guild on the server sucks.

S

Still Frame

Ok tough guy. What year did this occur in?
That happened within the past year while you were still in bc. As for your other post its too long and boring for me to pretend to care about so im not even going to bother reading it. If u wanna fix it up so it isnt one huge blob maybe i will if u really care that much for me to read it.

S

Still Frame

Sieg, I honestly dont care how many guilds you have been in. I understand why you come and go in the guilds. That's not what I have the problem with. What urks the crap out of me, is how you jump right on the rally wagon when you join a guild, and make them out to be some sort of god. I mean every time you join a new guild everyone on this forum gets to hear about how L337 sauce the guild of the moment is, and how every other guild on the server sucks.
What guilds have i really been cutting down, pwnt, i took back what i said about uod not doing anything. I havent said anything about xv because i havent seen them but its been said before by everyone that they are just bad. Even though _I_ runs cheats they still have talent and are pvpers which i give them credit for. TDR may not be out there every night popping harrys or even spawning but theyre a good group of people with some very talented players. I barely count pwnt as a guild because i only see them at yew and its only 1 or 2 at a time. Ive said it before, if pwnt got most of their mages and stuff on and left yew to field fight u guys could hold your own.

Back when i was in bc 7 pwnt showed up to a raid vs $TC$ at COD and held their own bridge from us and $TC$ and we actually had alot of fun fighting you guys. Aside from the few times i see pwnt on the field u guys dont really do anything. I give people the respect they deserve. FHP will never be a real guild in my eyes because its just 3-4 people running around trying to get a few kills on any side. I doubt they will ever get a successful raid against anyone decent.

S

Still Frame

pwnt actually came out tonight but only at despise. Died twice killed tons didnt keep count. 1 death was to a super dragon (what a surprise) the other was from _I_, blitz and caramon =( jerks. pwnt came out which is nice to see...lets just leave the tamers where they belong.

M

Malador

That happened within the past year while you were still in bc. As for your other post its too long and boring for me to pretend to care about so im not even going to bother reading it. If u wanna fix it up so it isnt one huge blob maybe i will if u really care that much for me to read it.
I have not had a bird for almost exactly a year. I think it is about a month short of being a year. How about you start talking about recent events and showing some pics of recent events. I am talking about and posting pics of recent events. The guilds I see in the field lately are

BC & _I_

UOD

More _i_ I think

More BC

even more BC, they can never seem to have enough. I note that when it was even numbers all night last night they would not raid FHP. _I_ had that honor.

Haxz I think although they are becoming scarce

I have also seen massive numbers (at least for pwnt, like 9 people) in the dungeon recently although no pics were taken. OK BTH 5

and finally

I think these were all TDR and they have been making a decent showing of late. Much like BC they seem to feel they need a crowd but look no Sieg or Kadaj. Are you now playing anonymously behind a name I wont know when I see you. Cause you know if you have switched up I simply would not care enough to notice on my own Sieg.

I dont remember what your talking about. Post some pics oh thats right you couldnt kill me solo and were simply making up a reason why. So no pics.

As for the rest, nope I dont care to do anything to that paragraph. Maybe if you dont read it this will end our need to communicate. I doubt it but one can hope.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course you wouldnt understand or read his post because you have no clue. You started playing uo probably 2-4 years ago..and you think you are king of the world.