• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh the irony

• Thread starter Still Frame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Still Frame

Have you noticed the only people who havent said anything about _I_ are PWNT (of course cuz they dont really leave yew) and because i noticed that Bruce aka Lemp can outrun them.

Btw, lemp how can u tell me to play a red on your blue 4/6 chugging tamer/archer? Does it get any sadder than that? You talk so much **** but last i remember we dueled (and i let you use necro because i felt bad for you) and you still lost 15 straight duels. What gives?

S

Still Frame

Are you referring to medic and hyatt too?
Haha are you kidding? I've watched your buddy floyd outrun medic. As for hyatt i dont know, we arent typically on at the same time but the way u threw out those 2 names im just guessing your bitter.

F

FireCrazy

Have you noticed the only people who havent said anything about _I_ are PWNT (of course cuz they dont really leave yew) and because i noticed that Bruce aka Lemp can outrun them.

What is it that you are insenuating Sieg? Do you actually have a question or do you constantly just post here to whine about someone to draw attention to yourself.
For someone in other posts, who said he has a life, and spends alot of time away from game, you sure have these forums on your priority list! :rant2:

S

Still Frame

What is it that you are insenuating Sieg? Do you actually have a question or do you constantly just post here to whine about someone to draw attention to yourself.
For someone in other posts, who said he has a life, and spends alot of time away from game, you sure have these forums on your priority list! :rant2:
You know me, i just like to watch people cry. I do have a life but around midnight or 2 am is my down time. Most of my female friends arent allowed out past 11 or 12 and im working 30-40 hours a week.

D

Damm Looter

Myself like Sieg have a life and when I get home after a long day at work or whatever I like to check these boards because no matter what goes wrong in the day I know I'll smile and LOL at all the ignorance posted on these boards.Thanx everyone for all the smiles :drama:

V

Verus

I agree this is the best soap opera ever. Imagine if all posts where video! Drama shows on tv would bomb off the air.

L

Luvs2PvP

Btw, lemp how can u tell me to play a red on your blue 4/6 chugging tamer/archer? Does it get any sadder than that? You talk so much **** but last i remember we dueled (and i let you use necro because i felt bad for you) and you still lost 15 straight duels. What gives?
I considered replying to the thread about all of GL's allying against _I_, I decided it was a waste of time. But since you asked...

I cannot speak for all of PwNt but my opinion is frankly I could care less if all of _I_ wipes you all out. You dare imply Bruce does less than legitimate playing? This coming from someone wearing a TDR tag? All I can say is .... rofl. Seig get a life, seriously your guilds obsession with us is old. One of best things about PwNt is we could care less. Zerg, not us, do we care? No, Your opinion of us? Not relevant to our gameplay. Pretty white little prizes ... been there, done that. OLD news buddy.
I would heal an _I_ member that was dumping on a TDR any day of the week. You beat Bruce in a duel? YAY you, you win UO. Um, we are field fighters, durr. We do leave the gate, occasionally, but as the ignorance of UO grows, we aren't so impressed to log on more than an hour IF we can stand that in a day. Guess what Sieg, you and alot of your guild (notice I did not say all) are part of the ignorance EA is not doing anything about. So you guys want some good fights, fight _I_, then you will be equal in playstyle and uberfast cons.
Most of us have too much of a r/l to find time for frustrating ignorance, so you have fun. And when you grow up you will hopefully find the wisdom that "picking on someone" isn't attractive or smart.
Btw, don't feel bad for Bruce, I've personally watched him lay your little group out several hundred times. They love that house more than Kalista loves the PwNt one.

L

Luvs2PvP

You know me, i just like to watch people cry. I do have a life but around midnight or 2 am is my down time. Most of my female friends arent allowed out past 11 or 12 and im working 30-40 hours a week.

lol
Watch people cry? Um, who started this thread, and um what is he doing?
hahaha
ok that was funny

L

Luvs2PvP

Haha are you kidding? I've watched your buddy floyd outrun medic. As for hyatt i dont know, we arent typically on at the same time but the way u threw out those 2 names im just guessing your bitter.
If he's bitter for mentioning the names, what does that make the person that started the thread? Bitter and obsessed?

S

Still Frame

I considered replying to the thread about all of GL's allying against _I_, I decided it was a waste of time. But since you asked...

I cannot speak for all of PwNt but my opinion is frankly I could care less if all of _I_ wipes you all out. You dare imply Bruce does less than legitimate playing? This coming from someone wearing a TDR tag? All I can say is .... rofl. Seig get a life, seriously your guilds obsession with us is old. One of best things about PwNt is we could care less. Zerg, not us, do we care? No, Your opinion of us? Not relevant to our gameplay. Pretty white little prizes ... been there, done that. OLD news buddy.
I would heal an _I_ member that was dumping on a TDR any day of the week. You beat Bruce in a duel? YAY you, you win UO. Um, we are field fighters, durr. We do leave the gate, occasionally, but as the ignorance of UO grows, we aren't so impressed to log on more than an hour IF we can stand that in a day. Guess what Sieg, you and alot of your guild (notice I did not say all) are part of the ignorance EA is not doing anything about. So you guys want some good fights, fight _I_, then you will be equal in playstyle and uberfast cons.
Most of us have too much of a r/l to find time for frustrating ignorance, so you have fun. And when you grow up you will hopefully find the wisdom that "picking on someone" isn't attractive or smart.
Btw, don't feel bad for Bruce, I've personally watched him lay your little group out several hundred times. They love that house more than Kalista loves the PwNt one.
Aww 3 replys just for me, and im obsessed? PWNT is just a joke. U have about 3 good players, kashous, insta, and his brother (sorry your name always slips my mind) other than that nobody has any real skill.

I stopped reading about half way through your post because i felt my iq slowly dropping.

S

Still Frame

If he's bitter for mentioning the names, what does that make the person that started the thread? Bitter and obsessed?
Neither i just wanted a good laugh and to see what the GL community would say. Nobody thinks bruce is at all good, on any template. I just like to see people get bashed. Everyone says _I_ is bad but when u see guys like him that can out run _I_ what does that tell you?

D

Damm Looter

Neither i just wanted a good laugh and to see what the GL community would say. Nobody thinks bruce is at all good, on any template. I just like to see people get bashed. Everyone says _I_ is bad but when u see guys like him that can out run _I_ what does that tell you?
That he is wearing new Nikes and drinks lots of Gatorade??

L

Luvs2PvP

lol, actually yes someone does, his guild.
I have never ever heard anyone say sieg is good, in fact when you asked if you could join PwNt, the response wasn't thrillling. And I remember a few comments about maybe teaching you how to pvp. lol

I never said _I_ was bad at all.

Btw, I'm very glad your guild hopping is done, you fit quite well where you are at, now if only you guys could guild Pentium your guild would be complete. You do seem to absorb PwNt's throw aways :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never ever heard anyone say sieg is good, in fact when you asked if you could join PwNt, the response wasn't thrillling. And I remember a few comments about maybe teaching you how to pvp. lol

Btw, I'm very glad your guild hopping is done, you fit quite well where you are at, now if only you guys could guild Pentium your guild would be complete. You do seem to absorb PwNt's throw aways :)
Because you throw away everyone that leaves your house in yew?

Those 2 new recruits you have will be gone in a sec. They seem to like field fighting, doesn't seem like you guys are the right "fit" for them.

S

Still Frame

Umm i believe i joined your trash guild after destroying your gm whomp who was pissy as usual. Insta liked me, his brother, bth at the time, even bruce. You've never heard anyone say im good? I remember there was a "who is the best mage on gl" posts probably 8-9 months ago and someone from by (i think sylvia but dont quote me on it) threw me in as one of the best for field fighting. So sorry, your just sad and bitter.

F

FDAU

Umm i believe i joined your trash guild after destroying your gm whomp who was pissy as usual. Insta liked me, his brother, bth at the time, even bruce. You've never heard anyone say im good? I remember there was a "who is the best mage on gl" posts probably 8-9 months ago and someone from by (i think sylvia but dont quote me on it) threw me in as one of the best for field fighting. So sorry, your just sad and bitter.

You have never beaten whomp. not solo. never happened, ive only seen two people ever beat him solo on a mage and your not even CLOSE to their level. do not delude yourself or lie to others. come to think of it though your almost close to pyros caliber. he liked his "helpers" to.

I'd take lemp in my guild all day long over 7 players like you. hes a solid guy and hates cheats almost as much as I do. BTW aren't accusations against the rules again?

Slyvia Saint said you were good??? ROFL have you ever fought slyvia no offense to him/her but that was a favorite first target of mine because she died easy and I could move on to the next meatshield.

Finally yeah Insta, Flow and I had to lobby hard to get you into pwnt. you just weren't up to our usual caliber. glad you didn't stick with us we would have hated to be tainted by your posted photos. So happy for you that TDR doesn't seem to mind people that need that extra something to make them halfway good.

S

Sunchicken

YEA im going to agree with orc. I have never had a problem with you siege, but i dont think you could have touched whomp solo. When he still played we dueled bunches me him and insta. I also dueled you back them and if i remember corectly we dueled in the elevator area and it was 3 and out for me. I might could kill whomp 1 in 20. So i dont belive you if you say you soloed him.

C

C-Punt

Please do not put bounderies on what can or cant happen in Siegeland.

S

Still Frame

You have never beaten whomp. not solo. never happened, ive only seen two people ever beat him solo on a mage and your not even CLOSE to their level. do not delude yourself or lie to others. come to think of it though your almost close to pyros caliber. he liked his "helpers" to.

I'd take lemp in my guild all day long over 7 players like you. hes a solid guy and hates cheats almost as much as I do. BTW aren't accusations against the rules again?

Slyvia Saint said you were good??? ROFL have you ever fought slyvia no offense to him/her but that was a favorite first target of mine because she died easy and I could move on to the next meatshield.

Finally yeah Insta, Flow and I had to lobby hard to get you into pwnt. you just weren't up to our usual caliber. glad you didn't stick with us we would have hated to be tainted by your posted photos. So happy for you that TDR doesn't seem to mind people that need that extra something to make them halfway good.
Sorry but on the field whomp was bad, dueling he may have been good but on the field he relied too much on necro and with simple remove curse he isnt hard.

Arent you accusing me of being a cheater even though i have been showing screenies WITH my tool bar? grow up kid, your worthless and always will be.

As for peyton/sylvia im not saying hes a good mage, but he IS a good player, he knows whats hes doing and is very useful to bc. When someone from a guild like bc ADMITS that someone is good (especially while i was running solo) id say that proves that i atleast open peoples eyes a little.

You're right i didnt fit in with pwnt, i dont have a tamer, or an archer and i dont sit in my house all day. Do you need me to message my good buddy Preston so he can get u that number for u again for a help line to get over your obsession?

M

Malador

Did I just read where Sieg called someone kid? Now that made my day.

S

Sunchicken

I just dont think you had the skill to kill whomp solo. When he played i would have definatly rated you in the lower percentiles, and dont think you had a tuff enough combo to kill him with pots

L

Luvs2PvP

Sieg you have never ever killed Whomp 1v1, EVER. Maybe you got lucky on a popshot last hit in a gank. As for field fighting Whomp is and always will be one of the best.
Complain about PwNt all you want, we log mages, you whine, we log tamers, you whine, archers, you whine. There is no end to your constant whining. Don't think because your numbers are up makes you good. Never has, never will. Oh and board warrioring doesn't either. Go fight some _I_ seems the shard is whining for your help.
As for our two new guildies Lynk, jealous?
Get over yourselves guys, you blow.

S

Still Frame

Sieg you have never ever killed Whomp 1v1, EVER. Maybe you got lucky on a popshot last hit in a gank. As for field fighting Whomp is and always will be one of the best.
Complain about PwNt all you want, we log mages, you whine, we log tamers, you whine, archers, you whine. There is no end to your constant whining. Don't think because your numbers are up makes you good. Never has, never will. Oh and board warrioring doesn't either. Go fight some _I_ seems the shard is whining for your help.
As for our two new guildies Lynk, jealous?
Get over yourselves guys, you blow.
The only mages pwnt fields are the new ones. One of them spent a while dueling with me and dime earlier while we exchanged stories of pwnt and how bad you guys are. He laughed at you guys and he said 2 thinks i remember

1. "my tamer mage is almost done" explains why hes in pwnt
2. I'm only in the guild because a friend of mine paid for my xfer

Whomp one of the best? I doubt it, i can name multiple tdr that would destroy him let alone just players on gl.

Dime
Lynk
Sedric
Shifter
Puni

Theres 5 who would all destroy him.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only mages pwnt fields are the new ones. One of them spent a while dueling with me and dime earlier while we exchanged stories of pwnt and how bad you guys are. He laughed at you guys and he said 2 thinks i remember

Whomp one of the best? I doubt it, i can name multiple tdr that would destroy him let alone just players on gl.

Dime
Lynk
Sedric
Shifter
Puni

Add Yu Law to that list. I've never dueled Whomp, but I think I could take him. I'd like to try if he's game. I know Sedric/Law/Shifter could. Puni probly could too, but I've only dueled him a few times.

S

Speed_Racer

Dime
Lynk
Sedric
Shifter
Puni

I dueled whomp in a best 2/3 tourni back about 2 pluss years ago. If dime is the best of the above 5 he would get smoked. He is poison wep reliant as whomp can go with or without. I am not saying however he would log on right now and win. I am saying with a tune up he would own atleast dime bag.
For the record I hate pwnt as much as tdr

S

Speed_Racer

Hey, Your already in the guild. You can get off your knees already or is that a guild requirement?

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dueled whomp in a best 2/3 tourni back about 2 pluss years ago. If dime is the best of the above 5 he would get smoked. He is poison wep reliant as whomp can go with or without. I am not saying however he would log on right now and win. I am saying with a tune up he would own atleast dime bag.
Dimebag Darrell is poison weapon reliant? You dont sound as if you know Dime at all. When was the last time you fought him?

C

C-Punt

Lynk don't be so hasty, I would of started with Thats what He said.

S

Sunchicken

LYNK id like to see your basterdized template vs whomps. I think that be a good field fight. Ive dueled you and didnt do to well. Its hard when the person your dueling has a mage wep and nox.

Im still waiting on my 5x pure no nox duel with you.

Just for the record if whomp was still active and had been playing consistantly id put him vs any of the tdr that was listed and would bet on whomp.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im still waiting on my 5x pure no nox duel with you.
I'll duel you on my pure. Only scrolled to 15 in everything but I'll still get ya.

I'll be on late tonight, closer to 10:30 p.m. CDT.

I'll come to Yew gate to try to find you. (No offense, but I've never seen you anywhere else, lol)

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You mean after all these years you still have to "Lobby" to get someone in PWNT? I mean you've blown the best of them, Whomp, Reno, and still people are wary of your opinion? The man who regailed the stratics boards for years with dizzying tales and awesome (made up) statisics? I'm guessing it's because most gm's can smell an A-hole a mile away.

Oh and up to your standards? One word "Tessie" LMAO. Glad she's up to your standards and not ours LOL

S

Still Frame

If dime is the best of the above 5 he would get smoked. He is poison wep reliant as whomp can go with or without. I am not saying however he would log on right now and win. I am saying with a tune up he would own atleast dime bag.
When did i say dime was the best on that list? Just because hes at the top doesnt mean i was rating them by skill. He was just the first name i thought of. I actually think shifter is the best on that list but i could be wrong. Medics name is also missing. Thats just the tdr guys, im sure there's alot more that could destroy whomp

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I have trammelized yet another thread!

HI BTH!!!!

L

Luvs2PvP

Dime
Lynk
Sedric
Shifter
Puni

Well there we have it folks .... not one of those five you listed has ever beat Whomp, so try again. If they were to be honest they would tell you that as well.
A few good fights at Jhelom farms earlier, uh Lynk ... care to tell who won the duels with you? Since you talk so much crap I thought I'd leave the winner spouting to you. Sieg, we were sad to see you weren't there to back up your statements of ubberness.
I highly doubt anyone with any common sense is going to listen to stories from an opposing guild about us, thats pure ignorant. Especially from people that write their own stories, maybe you can recruit Reno, he was good at that as well.
Our people can make whatever templates pleases them, if he wants a tamer mage, fine. If one of his friends recommends a good guild and is willing to pay his way, thats a good friend.
And maybe PwNt isn't as horrible as you would like to spew. So we aren't logging what we used to or would like to, that would be game instilled, not Guild. So continue to talk ****, thats one thing you seem good at.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well there we have it folks .... not one of those five you listed has ever beat Whomp, so try again. If they were to be honest they would tell you that as well.
A few good fights at Jhelom farms earlier, uh Lynk ... care to tell who won the duels with you? Since you talk so much crap I thought I'd leave the winner spouting to you. Sieg, we were sad to see you weren't there to back up your statements of ubberness.
I highly doubt anyone with any common sense is going to listen to stories from an opposing guild about us, thats pure ignorant. Especially from people that write their own stories, maybe you can recruit Reno, he was good at that as well.
Our people can make whatever templates pleases them, if he wants a tamer mage, fine. If one of his friends recommends a good guild and is willing to pay his way, thats a good friend.
And maybe PwNt isn't as horrible as you would like to spew. So we aren't logging what we used to or would like to, that would be game instilled, not Guild. So continue to talk ****, thats one thing you seem good at.
Ya I lost a few mage duels. *shrugs* My pure mage has nothing 120d, but you guys wont fight my main scrolled mage(s) in a 1 v 1, because they drop any of your guildies on the field (or full template duel) any day. The last time I played my pure was about a month ago, I can't count how many times I hit my necro keys on a char w/ no necro.

As for the pure mage duel : No excuses, I lost to insta, sunchicken, and whoever that new guy is I forget his name. I was beat fair and square, and If i recall I redlined everyone of them (except for the new guy) but couldn't seal the deal. Win some you lose some, and I'll gladly duel any of them again.

Luvs2pvp, are you Jason of PwNt? If so - LOL you dropped like Tollivers pants at a gay convention.