• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iddqd

Elwood is correct.

Many of the SSO member's ride on the back of their good member's and take credit for it.

The rons, cookie and pet are the only ones that are any good. Dal, drac, paradox the rest of u are just annoyances in the field.
LOL dain, the only reason youve EVER been any sort of threat is on a nox dexer and armed with a particular advantage that we're not allowed to talk about here. you dont get to talk about pvp, little man, you dont do it - youre no better than wist.

E

Elwood

Lets recap - you saying Jado shouldnt be proud playing a disarm dexer;
What's to be proud of? As your guild has stated many times it's a skillless template that even a 'toddler' can use. I'm not saying that he shouldn't be playing it, it's his choice, same as people who play dismounters but basically said there is no difference between a dexxer and 'someone spamming spells' now that tells me he has no idea what he is talking about.

1. Hes been playing for 2 months and also pvps on a mage (Wez)
yes, and what I find most amusing is that he has the hide to s**k talk anyone about pvp, wtf LOL. Honestly, if any onther person outside of sso who had only been playing for 2 months and was the same lvl as jadox came here and started bagging other guilds and individual people about their pvp abilities you and your guild members would be quick to jump all over him or her. But hey, because he is sso it's ok, once again, double standards...

2. You have been playing for 3 years and for 2 and a half years of that you were on a dexer. Good work there buddy, hes already PvPing after 2 months on a mage and it took you 2 and a half years to get into fel. Go bash some swoops.
Careful, you sounding like a kid again...

3. So practically half your guild are useless disarm dexers then hey? Whats Bam, Reapers, Hard Yakkas, Arwens and Goliaths and Stevro's other charachters? Thats right, they play nothing except dexers. I havent seen Robin the mage since ive been back. Recruit more meatshields and try again.
4. You wont come out and fight without your dexers there either disarming us or poisoning us, or ESPECIALLY DISMOUNTING US.
cry more?

Yes, Wez and myself know we are ****, but we still fight outnumbered.
LOL of course you do buddy.
BTW i'm yet to see you or jadox on without the rons, and when they leave the battlefield so do you two...

Example: Last night, I get dismounted and FIVE, THATS FIVE OMG take 30 seconds plus to kill me. Gank much? And you guys ALWAYS FIGHT OUTNUMBERED do you?
And sso doesn't dismount and never ganks... come on man snap out of it. What goes around comes around, suck it up, want a tissue?

And if you think Drac or Dal are **** - you know nothing.
That was dain's comment, not mine.
I said your s**t (how long have you been playing?), and so is jadox, granted he hasn't been playing that long. I think Drac is a good pvper, I never saw Dal play (sso were quick to guild him in his first night back last night btw) so I can't comment on him, i've only been on oceania about 10 months.

Thats enough from me, i'm deat set arguing with kids here, Shane must be laughing at me right now wondering why the hell I keep doing it, such a waste of time...
Elwood OUT!

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor old angry angry Elwood.

I thought you said you left ToC because they only used archers and dismount? Maybe OMG isn't right for you either, cause all i saw last night was archers, followed by archers and then followed by dismounting archers. Then again all those 'archers' in ToC don't attack OMG when SSO are present anyways.

Oh wops, you did use mages for a little while last night - but we all know how that ended (you guys rage logging and never returning from house hiding).

Our vent was funny last night, we all totally agreed on one thing: that you guys are WAY better when you all only use archers, cause atleast with your nub crew last night you guys actually got a few kills (although most of them were the result of dismounting and ganking the crap outa us).

As for the "double-standard" with dismounting: How many times do we have to tell you that we have no doggy stealth archers? You guys have Arwen and Reaper who exclusively play stealth dismount archers, and not to mention the mdk dog squad who will ONLY attack us when both OMG and SSO are present.

The only times we dismount you guys is with lances (on our mages) when we've been dismounted by your doggies when we're being ganked OR our dexers will do the para blow/dismount with a bardy WHEN you guys are trying to escape. Using the bardy trick when we're outnumbered doesn't work at all, cause a mountless dexer vs archer nubs stands 0 chance.

As for Dain's comment, atleast SSO has good members, can't exactly say the same for the others... SSO does have some weaker members that 'hide behind' some of us, BUT atleast they aren't hiding in houses/gz's.

D

Dain

I stand by my comment; drac is pathetic in the field since the pvp changes. All he does is run around in circles spamming bleed and eating apples.

Dal you havn't been able to use a mage since you lost the FC advantage of your Staff of the Magi, just the same as ParanoiD.

I

iddqd

"I never saw Dal play (sso were quick to guild him in his first night back last night btw) so I can't comment on him,"

you started just about the time i was leaving - at which point i had become pretty crap due to not having the time to play much (hence why i left) and becoming too comfortable using my leet nox dexer - which while a noob template to use i found mine fun to use, slaughtering with strangle bleed dp and death strike with 4fc chiv healing.

however given the time and inclination, contrary to dain's belief, i was able to slaughter pretty much everyone except rons and cookie - dunno what it was, was able to kill people as easily as them, just couldnt get them in duels.

/justifying myself to random internet people.

btw im not back, as yet - finishing thesis until the 10th AND my video card died the other day, so i was on my crappy laptop which somehow manages to run UO really badly. i was on my spawnbot last night, which is even more of a 'pure' spawning char than others - meaning it cant do anything else but spawn.

my account is in a mess atm, so im busy training chars

I

iddqd

lol dain, youre an idiot - when i lost 4fc i got better - like all gimp items/templates, 4fc just made me lazy. the only people i couldnt kill with total ease were the rons and cookie.

that includes you, until you got... 'help'

I

iddqd

oh actually, couldnt kill hitman in duels either - he just had it over me on foot, though id get him when we were both mounted.

I

iddqd

oh also, this was before pet got good, i suspect he would have gotten me also.

J

JadoX

As I said before - I've made no claim at being good. I've been playing for maybe 4 weeks now and clocked up what? Maybe a couple of hours a week tops and I don't expect much from playing on a 12" laptop.

Believe it or not - I'm a very busy person which is why I haven't played UO before. From day 1 though I was out in fel how long did you spend in tram? From what I can see lots of you STILL use dexxers or stealth archers as your mains - what does that say about OMG as a guild?

What surprises me though is that you OMG bunch use exactly the same playstyle in the field I do. Considering you've all been around 10x (or more) longer than me I think its pretty sad that your skill level hasn't gone past that. It just makes it sad is that this makes up the majority of OMG.

I'm not on whenver the Rons are on? Probaly right. But what do you expect? We all work and get on later at night which is the same routine all week. But to be more correct I only log on when my bro (cookie) tells me something is going down and to join the slaughter.

Because I can get watever gear/scrolls/items I want from the guild supplies I dont need to log on unless theres some action. I dont feel the need to 3am spawn like you lot. And don't deny it - We've all seen you doing it.

You say I hide behind Cookie & the Rons during a fight? Mate, at least I'm still targettable and in the open. Your the one hiding behind a house or in guards. Oh there is the odd occasion that you do the Elwood run - but that doesnt require much skill either - you could have 0 skill points and be nakked for that to work.

I will say I am 100% for sure the weakest member in SSO - doesnt change the fact that I still have a better idea of how to play as a team in a standard field fight. I find it funny how often you all scatter and leave each other for dead.

Bottom line - I may be crap but wow you guys are so look so much worse when you fight.

P

Paradox_

Witty comeback - all you can come back with because he is 100% correct?

W

Waylander

So what is the only guild atm to be using a dismount tamer?

Enough said....

I

iddqd

oooo, because one lame, easy to use template outweighs 7 or 8?

see how you go using a character that requires more than 5 macros (primary attack, secondary attack, bandy, heal pot, cure pot) and then talk about templates.

I

iddqd

Enough said.
i really dont see how that 'rests your case', there matlock... the people youre trying to 'offend' have said time and again that theyre not as good as the rons and further, that they dont thnk that theyre particularly good - theyve just said that theyre BETTER THAN YOU.

so far, ive yet to see it disproven.

E

Elwood

Right, and you know so much because you've been in game all of 30 minutes in the last year... It's pretty simple, if he thinks he is better than us why has he turned down all of our offers to duel? He had always said that he was a support character only and that he doesn't rate duelling etc. His mage is now a tactics mage so he as no excuse right? Although I have seen pet playing that mage more often than paradox lately, you can tell immediately when it's not paradox. He is probably likely to get pet to fight the duels for him too. I think that Paradox would rank in the bottom 3rd of OMG, he is EOB standard on a mage. He has the oportunity to prove me wrong, lets see if he does...

P

Paradox_

Right, and you know so much because you've been in game all of 30 minutes in the last year... It's pretty simple, if he thinks he is better than us why has he turned down all of our offers to duel? He had always said that he was a support character only and that he doesn't rate duelling etc. His mage is now a tactics mage so he as no excuse right? Although I have seen pet playing that mage more often than paradox lately, you can tell immediately when it's not paradox. He is probably likely to get pet to fight the duels for him too. I think that Paradox would rank in the bottom 3rd of OMG, he is EOB standard on a mage. He has the oportunity to prove me wrong, lets see if he does...
Maybe because I have real life commitments?

I was on for an hour last night and died twice - can we guess what by? Yep, dismount archers and dexers running around.

If im so terrible on a tactics mage (which ive just started playing so you would STFU), how come i redlined quicksilver, warlord II and his other tactics mage gigi 1v1? With my wireless and the fact that i pause every couple of seconds means i cant finish them off.

And there you go with the dueling comments again, ive responded to them so im not even going to bother. With the amount you guys seem to practice dueling (as its so important to you) in your houses rather than fight SSO, you would probably be better, but yet in the field, you all get smoked on mages.

A smart person would realise then that you should fight more in the field as that is where you are judged - not on wrong roof where you might get a lucky bleed on someone or the right combo and claim you are god - which is clearly what you seem to do.

BTW, hows the disarm dexer going hypocrite?

I

iddqd

"Right, and you know so much because you've been in game all of 30 minutes in the last year..."

elwood, i assure you, that the cliche 'ive forgotten more about 'X' than you know' applies here.

heres a tip, duelling doesnt mean anything. its a handy tool to pick up ones casting speeds, and to get used to particular game mechanics (for example, its gonna take me a solid week to get used to not being able to prep wep attacks), but aside from that, a duel is largely decided by the server - did my bleed go off, did my poison get resisted - and thats about it: you have a 3-4 spell opening combo, and then you spam spells and wait for bleed to go off at the same time as a poison, then you kill.

now i had a couple fights at yew last night just before i went to bed, on my unfinished tacs mage, using a laptop that a) has a tiny keyboard that has important keys all bunched up, and b) somehow manages to run uo badly, and despite these difficulties, and not having played the damn game in 10 months i STILL killed warlord first go.

held owned me on his necro mage, however, though on his ninja mage he couldnt kill me (which btw held, i reckon you should change that template: it relies on fighting panicking trams who dont know to just stand still when dstrike goes off). now while held has certainly improved since last time i saw him, warlord is about the same and there is NO WAY i should have been able to kill ANYONE - i assure you that there is NO ONE in sso that i could kill right now... and furthermore im pretty certain that any one of them can kill me - and with ease.

P

Paradox_

"Right, and you know so much because you've been in game all of 30 minutes in the last year..."

elwood, i assure you, that the cliche 'ive forgotten more about 'X' than you know' applies here.

heres a tip, duelling doesnt mean anything. its a handy tool to pick up ones casting speeds, and to get used to particular game mechanics (for example, its gonna take me a solid week to get used to not being able to prep wep attacks), but aside from that, a duel is largely decided by the server - did my bleed go off, did my poison get resisted - and thats about it: you have a 3-4 spell opening combo, and then you spam spells and wait for bleed to go off at the same time as a poison, then you kill.

now i had a couple fights at yew last night just before i went to bed, on my unfinished tacs mage, using a laptop that a) has a tiny keyboard that has important keys all bunched up, and b) somehow manages to run uo badly, and despite these difficulties, and not having played the damn game in 10 months i STILL killed warlord first go.

held owned me on his necro mage, however, though on his ninja mage he couldnt kill me (which btw held, i reckon you should change that template: it relies on fighting panicking trams who dont know to just stand still when dstrike goes off). now while held has certainly improved since last time i saw him, warlord is about the same and there is NO WAY i should have been able to kill ANYONE - i assure you that there is NO ONE in sso that i could kill right now... and furthermore im pretty certain that any one of them can kill me - and with ease.
HEY DAL

LETS HAVE A DUEL THEN THEN WHEN YOU BEAT ME DUE TO THE SERVER DECIDING YOU CAN SAY YOUR GOD OF PVP OK?

I

iddqd

and if i win i get to say LOL @ U WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

P

Paradox_

I just find it hilarious how many houses OMG have at Yew and how they claim to hate it when we use 1) disarm dexers 2) dismount trick them, yet they were trying to dismount us using lances (they chose to be dismounted - we didnt use dismount).

They are just a joke. Hypocrite trammies.

I

iddqd

just had my first fight since logging back in - at despise vs the OMG boys. which im happy to say was a victory, if not a sweeping one, it was still a 'w'.

thanks for the fight guys, was good fun. good to see you brought mostly mages, cept for the one dmounter, who was only really effective one time.

LOL @ my spawnbot being totally unable to kill the champ.

E

Elwood

Maybe because I have real life commitments?
hahahaha, yes and your the only one here who does right? No that is not the reason why you are crap mate, it's because you rely on your guilds main members too much.
I was on for an hour last night and died twice - can we guess what by? Yep, dismount archers and dexers running around.
what goes around comes around...

If im so terrible on a tactics mage (which ive just started playing so you would STFU), how come i redlined quicksilver, warlord II and his other tactics mage gigi 1v1? With my wireless and the fact that i pause every couple of seconds means i cant finish them off.
If your not so terrible then duel me

And there you go with the dueling comments again, ive responded to them so im not even going to bother. With the amount you guys seem to practice dueling (as its so important to you) in your houses rather than fight SSO, you would probably be better, but yet in the field, you all get smoked on mages.
blah blah blah I won't duel because I know I would lose.

A smart person would realise then that you should fight more in the field as that is where you are judged - not on wrong roof where you might get a lucky bleed on someone or the right combo and claim you are god - which is clearly what you seem to do.
i'll duel you anywhere, on foot, mounted, what ever you like. I not claiming anything other than I can beat you.

BTW, hows the disarm dexer going hypocrite?
Taste of your own medicine, annoying aren't they. And he helped owned you all the other night, spawnbot ftw?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just had my first fight since logging back in - at despise vs the OMG boys. which im happy to say was a victory, if not a sweeping one, it was still a 'w'.

thanks for the fight guys, was good fun. good to see you brought mostly mages, cept for the one dmounter, who was only really effective one time.

LOL @ my spawnbot being totally unable to kill the champ.
No worries, was good fun, hope to have more like it in the future

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

..., Shane must be laughing at me right now wondering why the hell I keep doing it, such a waste of time...
Elwood OUT!
Your right mate, I laughed when I saw you get embroiled in the sand pit again :D

If people you worked with read this thread they would doubt your sanity/maturity :D

I

iddqd

bah, we play an online computer game where we pretend to be wizards and warriors and kill dragons and demons - reaching for the moral high ground by claiming some sort of maturity is not only redundant, its just silly and hypocritical.

plus, forum pvp is fun.

E

Elwood

heres a tip, duelling doesnt mean anything.
I disagree

How did this end up about you?

E

Elwood

All my mates know I play UO and have seen some of my stratics posts, they give me a bit of stick about it, but it's all in good fun. My co workers wouldn't give a damn what I do in my spare time.
I don't find forum pvp fun like Dal though, I don't know why I post here tbh...

D

Dain

bah, we play an online computer game where we pretend to be wizards and warriors and kill dragons and demons - reaching for the moral high ground by claiming some sort of maturity is not only redundant, its just silly and hypocritical.

plus, forum pvp is fun.
You may as bad as me ingame, but you're officially the king of forum pvp.

I have never LoLed so much from a post in here.

Oh, except for the um LIGHTNING BOLT, SLEEP, DIE

P

Paradox_

You may as bad as me ingame, but you're officially the king of forum pvp.

I have never LoLed so much from a post in here.

Oh, except for the um LIGHTNING BOLT, SLEEP, DIE
At least I did something right.

I

iddqd

nice try btw dain.

and i already knew i was the king of forum pvp.

P

Paradox_

Further proof at what utter jokes OMG are;

1. Was bored so randomly went to trinsic moongate - OMG are there 'playfighting' with each other about 4 of them. Too scared to playfight around yew or brit chaps?

2. Hard Yakka killed Magical Que 1v1 - LOL

3. Hard Yakka and Que then proceed to try and gank me 2v1 - spamming 'LOL run' - so you want me to stand still when a dexer and mage are trying to gank me? ok chaps, lets see you do that.

4. Drac comes to even it up 2v2 - what happens? You 2 drop in seconds.

5. Que, raging it at this point because he died to me and drac, who, according to dain, are pathetic pvpers in the field, comes on his necro tactics mage whos tactic is to strangle, ps one of us and then bolt. Good strategy there chief.

6. Drac logs, i come back wondering if que will fight on Magical Que who hes also logged in with - nup, fights on miss fire rider. We run off into a secluded area, Miss fire rider runs out of mana in his dump and RUNS AWAY.

Im a coward ey?

I

iddqd

"who, according to dain, are pathetic pvpers in the field,"

just in case you might be making the mistake of doing so, i wouldnt take dains words for anything other than the crap they are.

he believes that running on a blue nox dexer that curiously never seemed to miss, and even more curiously seemed to move quite quickly (ahem), as his ONLY pvp char EVER, entitles him to some sort of opinion.

quite simply, his opinion has an equal value to wists, and most of you all know what i mean by that.

I

iddqd

one can only hope he finally got banned.

seriously, the only person in uo id likely punch in the face if i met.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one can only hope he finally got banned.

seriously, the only person in uo id likely punch in the face if i met.
Nah he is having a break to try out WAR, i suspect he will be back within about a month.

I

iddqd

Nah he is having a break to try out WAR, i suspect he will be back within about a month.
how foolish of me to expect someone to be banned for so obviously breaking the rules, i mean after all, i found an OBVIOUS duper on my first day...

D

Dain

*sigh* seriously, if i exploited as much as you guys think I would have been banned long ago :/

And in all honesty, I have no self delusions, if im some form of hacker im an effing **** one as I sure die alot and have a hard enough time killing you all.

As for my dexxer - he has been red for over 12 months, hasn't been used in close to 7 weeks and I gave his suit away, I am only left with 2 red mages and a blue wrestle mage.

Do i threaten your self imposed glorification as an ex pvper Dal? If I am correct, I am practically the only person old enough to remember how **** you were that isn't currently in your guild.

Corn supposedly returns in Feb next year, I wonder whos ass you will be sucking then; the Ron's or his?

I

iddqd

*sigh* seriously, if i exploited as much as you guys think I would have been banned long ago :/

And in all honesty, I have no self delusions, if im some form of hacker im an effing **** one as I sure die alot and have a hard enough time killing you all.

As for my dexxer - he has been red for over 12 months, hasn't been used in close to 7 weeks and I gave his suit away, I am only left with 2 red mages and a blue wrestle mage.

Do i threaten your self imposed glorification as an ex pvper Dal? If I am correct, I am practically the only person old enough to remember how **** you were that isn't currently in your guild.

Corn supposedly returns in Feb next year, I wonder whos ass you will be sucking then; the Ron's or his?
sigh, lucky i cant sleep, or this might have slipped past me... nice try dain. wist has gotten away with it for years, but anyway...

as for my 'self imposed glorification' - i proved my ability far more often than i needed to, and as ive said many times, the only people i couldnt beat were the rons and cookie (though i could get cookie once every now and again) - further, i proved it over and over and over. everyone starts out ****, dain, all i know is that i got a lot better, and it wasnt by sitting on a dexer or using any other... methods. aside from duelling the best of the rest this shard has had to offer and beating, no - trouncing all of them, ive helped get a guild of utter, utter total trams and make them a big enough force to drive tc and opk together, ive been a major part of the best pvp guild on the shard, even ostensibly running it when rons left a while back and been on the winning side of some of the most outnumbered fights this or probably any shard has seen.

what have you done, dain? sat back and watched me.

ive never said using aforementioned 'methods' makes one any good - its doesnt wist - it just makes one a cheat, that is all.

im not sure corn will be coming back, hes been in aus for a fair while now, and has had heaps of time to play of late, but even if he does, i can assure you it will cause no issues for me, hell i may even start up another guild with him and show the shard what REALLY lame tactics are. or maybe ill just get him to run with sso and even up the numbers a bit more. who knows? likely though, he wont be back in uo any time soon. which is a shame, because he does have a knack of making games more fun.

D

Dain

1. I'm not a cheater/hacker/exploiter/bugeater, whatever you people wish to call me. In my opinion, if you can't die or garunteed to win then what's the point of PvP? Lately people have been claiming that me and Held seem to suddenly skipp off screen and no one can catch us; you do realise that humans have 20 hiding right? You only need to be 8 tiles away to hide in PvP, and if the person chasing is going to casting anything, even a magic arrow then you can get that 8 tiles easy. Sometimes it takes ages because you fail and that's why It takes me ages to lose you.

2. I have GMed the biggest guilds I think twice now, I get bored and like to cause drama between people so they split up
(E.G. Macryus and Lore) or I go to another game for a while.

3. Why do people all think I played a dexxer for years as my PvP char?! Do you even know who I am? I played a red mage named Helen o Troy for over 2 years before I even got the account I currently use. I was Rei Annamoi's (how do you spell that again) PvP partner.

P

Paradox_

Haha dain, you basically admitted that you run from PvP and try to hide to get away.

That is the most cowardly thing - just as bad as the Elwood Run through the server line.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to break it to you Dain, but hiding only works 8 tiles away (or might be 10 can't remember) if you're GM HIDING, with 20 it's ALOT MORE.

I agree dain, you don't cheat at all, except sometimes you skip like wist would/does (you don't always), same with those coward running scum held and warlord (not always tho, and i haven't seen it in the past couple of weeks). No one on oceania or anyone for that matter uses any fc/script casting crap or whatever trammel myths people spout, because quite frankly they don't exist. Sorry to dissappoint you warlord, but we can't cast at 3 and 4fc =(.

The biggest cheats used in pvp (in oceania it is a very very small percentile) are speed programs, trap-box popping scripts, and razor. Apart from those there is nothing you can use in pvp. I have only ever used razor out of those listed, except only on free shards because i don't want to risk my acc/razor has delays on macros. I know of atleast 1 person who uses razor on oceania (this person isn't in my guild), it's pretty much identical to UOA except it makes setting afk macro's easier, and can allow u to spam small heal faster as it has a mini heal/targ self macro binded to 1 key (And no i don't use it, hell i don't even have an auto que macro for targ self, my heals ARE SLOW, it's my timing which is what sets me apart).

So really none of these cheats which trammies whine and whine about make you godly or give you any kind of unprecedented advantage, but it just makes it easier for crap pvpers to live, be it casting small heal 50% faster than they could otherwise or able to do the elwood run 15% faster all the while avoiding being para'd on their gimplate.

D

Dain

I did not know that, it seems to work for me and Held quite well.

Yes Paradox, if i am being chased by numerous people I have 3 options.

1. Hang around/fight and die to a gangk.

2. Attempt to run until they give up or I lose them.

3. Hide, they leave and I can get back to the fight.

Ultimately, option 3 is the fastest and easiest way under any circumstances.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually dain your tactics consist of: If ron twins are online - LOG OUT.

You're a very bad guild member because of the fact u hate death, you would rather quit than attempt, so you don't die. Where as the other OMG will house hide and log onto bandy runners. And this isn't in gank situations, it's when OMG clearly outnumber us.

I don't think i've ever seen you "get back to the fight".

P

Pumpen

how foolish of me to expect someone to be banned for so obviously breaking the rules,
Kind of like Ash, how long has he been doing it for now? I don' think anyone in sso should be casting stones about breaking the rules when ash is a member of their guild...

P

Pumpen

Hate to break it to you Dain, but hiding only works 8 tiles away (or might be 10 can't remember) if you're GM HIDING, with 20 it's ALOT MORE.

I agree dain, you don't cheat at all, except sometimes you skip like wist would/does (you don't always), same with those coward running scum held and warlord (not always tho, and i haven't seen it in the past couple of weeks). No one on oceania or anyone for that matter uses any fc/script casting crap or whatever trammel myths people spout, because quite frankly they don't exist. Sorry to dissappoint you warlord, but we can't cast at 3 and 4fc =(.

The biggest cheats used in pvp (in oceania it is a very very small percentile) are speed programs, trap-box popping scripts, and razor. Apart from those there is nothing you can use in pvp. I have only ever used razor out of those listed, except only on free shards because i don't want to risk my acc/razor has delays on macros. I know of atleast 1 person who uses razor on oceania (this person isn't in my guild), it's pretty much identical to UOA except it makes setting afk macro's easier, and can allow u to spam small heal faster as it has a mini heal/targ self macro binded to 1 key (And no i don't use it, hell i don't even have an auto que macro for targ self, my heals ARE SLOW, it's my timing which is what sets me apart).

So really none of these cheats which trammies whine and whine about make you godly or give you any kind of unprecedented advantage, but it just makes it easier for crap pvpers to live, be it casting small heal 50% faster than they could otherwise or able to do the elwood run 15% faster all the while avoiding being para'd on their gimplate.
LOL Ash has been conveniently left out here, what guild is he in again?

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We know what ASH does, nor are we trying to hide it.... But using ASH as a scape goat still doesn't justify why u guys lose constantly when you outnumber us?

I don't know why u guys can't accept when some of your members decide to use it.... Kinda like how u guys can't accept the MDK/ToC dog squad are part of OMG....

P

Pumpen

And this isn't in gank situations, it's when OMG clearly outnumber us.
A couple of nights ago there was no less that 8 sso pvping at yew. I know omg don't field that many numbers at one time and I haven't seen that many toc/run/mdk online at any one time either. You cannot use the outnumbered excuse any longer, I think sso is the biggest active guild in fel at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.