• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paradox_

They started healin me without me askin them to as one would in the field, but then you said somethin and I thought they'd stop but they didnt and you left, I simply followed to have our little fight but instead you just guard whacked, I knew I had flagged.

Oh and yes I have been playing again, and I havent used Septimus in a long time so Im tryin to work him and his suit out again :)
I wasnt blaming you mate, and I wouldnt have looted either. I just wanted to GWhack you to teach you a lesson about being careful when your flagged. Then you ran your mouth about me 'running more'.

I never run (as in, straight line) from a fair fight.

I dismounted you Elwood because fact is i couldnt catch you.

And plenty of times SSO fight without dexers. When does OMG fight without a dismounter by the name of Arwen Unda-whateverthefcukimcalled?

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aw poor newbies

Septimus, why do u think we dismounted you? What did you do when you were at the spawn? Invised when u saw us, then once revealed you straight lined it.... Think about it.... SSO lives dismounts tho... why can't you spastics?

Furthermore it was at a dragon spawn we took, so we just wanted to get the skull as fast as possible (we have none now cause of the harrowers we've been placing at PRIME TIME), and considering we aren't archers, it takes a while to kill (lots of deaths).

I find it hilarious how u said OMG wouldn't come crash it. I guess that comment just shows the dominance we have!

As for dismounting... please nubs, we are the only guild who don't have meatshields who exclusively play on stealth dog dismounters. You guys sit in your house with more numbers and wait on a dismount generally before u come out, and still we live alot of those dismounts and constantly own the crap out of u.

Look at all your kills, you will see the majority of them involve dismounting and ganking us and even fighting along side the random blue trash at mg. Also look how u fight - gz or house. Where as SSO are the only ones who fight outnumbered without hiding like girls, and will openly tell you guys we are spawning when we know you have more online (to 'try' and lure you outa your houses).

Yeah as dal said, dieing to spawnbots is a joke, look at last week where OMG "sooked" and stopped crashing us vs our spawn bots when they had more numbers! Spawnbots can't xheal nor damage from a distance... think about your advantages... Then again OMG don't x heal and can't really damage anything, so i guess you guys should consider using archers exclusively like ToC did? Atleast ToC got more kills than OMG ever dreamed of.

As for omen ganks - partof what do you expect when u sit in a house or gz outnumbering your enemies? And btw it isn't a gank if you have more players. What's funnier is when we do it to gutless maggots like you, the other cowardly members never come to aid you, they'd rather sit in a house and make sure they don't die, rather than attack us or heal you properly to save your skin. BTW partof have you quit since the ToC/OMG alliance?

And septimus, we don't need to 'preach' how good we are, the shard already know this....

W

Warlord III

An example is a couple of nights ago there was pvp at the gate I was on my mage and I happen to be fighting snakes fury (paradox or pet, I think it was paradox), we are going at it and every time I get him low he runs off to bandie heal and comes back. He must realise he can't get me so he gets the bardiche out and goes for para blow then dismount. He gets me on foot funnily enough as i'm dismounted ash comes in and dumps on me while snakes fury (mounted again) disarms me and bashes me to death. As iddqd said, a gank is a gank, it's all part of the game, I just had a laugh to myself and went off to get ressed. Reverse that situation and if it was one of the rons they would have cried that the only kills we get are from dismounts and that he would never have died otherwise and we are skilless noobs etc. I just think it's a bit rich.

BINGO :gun::)

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skill-less newbs house hide constantly, only fight in numbers, straight-line it when attacked, skull potions to full life, spawn at 3am, and will only attempt to fight with flags present.

OMG doesn't do this?

S

Septimus

I find it hilarious how u said OMG wouldn't come crash it. I guess that comment just shows the dominance we have!

And septimus, we don't need to 'preach' how good we are, the shard already know this....
What did I apparently say OMG wouldn't crash? Think you have gotten confused with someone else. Whats that, that would make you incorrect? Cant be...

No whether you have to or not doesnt change the fact that you do, you probably leer into the mirror at yourself at every oppertunity and record your own voice and play it back at night to put you to sleep. Vanity more?

P

Pumpen

It's no different when nearly everyone is fighting you 1v1 paradox, you ALWAYS have your healers. You've made it quite clear that you don't 1v1 so why would you whinge about someone else getting x healed while you are fighting them? Double standards again...

P

Paradox_

It's no different when nearly everyone is fighting you 1v1 paradox, you ALWAYS have your healers. You've made it quite clear that you don't 1v1 so why would you whinge about someone else getting x healed while you are fighting them? Double standards again...
Hahah I ALWAYS have a healer do I? Okay mate. Keep making stuff up.

And it helps explain why I dont bother. It isnt a 1v1 if theres 2 healers is there?

And if we are group fighting yes I always have healers because my team knows how to cross heal. Your team doesnt. Example: Venus was running from us after Blue Lou had scurried back to his house - could have easily run out to heal but no, sat on his doorstep and watched his teammate die. How cowardly and selfish can you get?

P

Pumpen

Septimus, why do u think we dismounted you? What did you do when you were at the spawn? Invised when u saw us, then once revealed you straight lined it.... Think about it.... SSO lives dismounts tho... why can't you spastics?
You didn't live through the dismount at bmg tonight. What happened there?

You dismount to get quick kills, no other reason, same as everyone else. You just cry when the shoe is on the other foot.

As for dismounting... please nubs, we are the only guild who don't have meatshields who exclusively play on stealth dog dismounters. You guys sit in your house with more numbers and wait on a dismount generally before u come out, and still we live alot of those dismounts and constantly own the crap out of u.
You all have a dismount character, there is even a dismount tamer or two in there too. Every time you show up to the fight these days you always have a dexxer with a bardiche in your group who goes for para blow dismount every chance he can get. You can try and sugar coat it all you want but it is essentially the same thing, take your deaths like a man however they come about.

Look at all your kills, you will see the majority of them involve dismounting and ganking us and even fighting along side the random blue trash at mg.
Lets see is this the same blue trash that forms a field alliance with sso when they 'feel' like it? Is this the same blue trash like ASH who is now in your guild! Lets not forget that both troppo (toc/run) and wishes (toc/mdk) have openly said they attack omg before sso every time.

Yeah as dal said, dieing to spawnbots is a joke, look at last week where OMG "sooked" and stopped crashing us vs our spawn bots when they had more numbers! Spawnbots can't xheal nor damage from a distance... think about your advantages...
all of your spawn bots spam para blow/dismount and disarm. Dismounting takes away all of your advantages, especially at a spawn. You don't spawn with just dexxers anymore because you were losing too many spawns to us, remember that oaks we took off you? You have basehead as your x healer at every spawn...

BTW partof have you quit since the ToC/SSO alliance?
Fixed.

But you do preach, every single time you post...

E

Elwood

Hahah I ALWAYS have a healer do I? Okay mate. Keep making stuff up.
Has anyone fought paradox 1v1 without him running to help when he is hurt? Better still has anyone seen paradox pvping without the main members of sso (rons, cookie, drac)??

And it helps explain why I dont bother
Because you are rubbish?

You have a hide to be calling anyone a coward too btw, you refuse to accept any form of a duel, you refuse to make a 1v1 character so you don't have to duel anyone and you never pvp without the rons.

I fight you on your dexxer tonight, get you 1v1 you dismount me ron shows up, i get ganked. Same as a few nights ago. A little later I get you alone again and you dismount me, I get a dump off and have you redlined, you skip server, and you until you bolt (mage v dexxer on foot lol) because there is no ron to help you fight your battle. I guess I can understand why you bolted because the last time I got you 1v1 and your help didn't show up you died pretty quick...

P

Paradox_

Has anyone fought paradox 1v1 without him running to help when he is hurt? Better still has anyone seen paradox pvping without the main members of sso (rons, cookie, drac)??

Because you are rubbish?

You have a hide to be calling anyone a coward too btw, you refuse to accept any form of a duel, you refuse to make a 1v1 character so you don't have to duel anyone and you never pvp without the rons.

I fight you on your dexxer tonight, get you 1v1 you dismount me ron shows up, i get ganked. Same as a few nights ago. A little later I get you alone again and you dismount me, I get a dump off and have you redlined, you skip server, and you until you bolt (mage v dexxer on foot lol) because there is no ron to help you fight your battle. I guess I can understand why you bolted because the last time I got you 1v1 and your help didn't show up you died pretty quick...
Roughly translated - OH MY GOD MUMMY THEY KILLED US. I KNOW LETS DEFLECT HOW BAD WE ARE ON THEIR WORST MEMBER, WHO STILL MANAGED TO OWN US WHEN THEY WERE OUTNUMBERED *sucks bottle*

Let me translate this picture;

5 OMG houshiding, getting the courage to attack (when our members have flagged on them - so its not that much courage), then finally coming out to attack the outnumbered SSO who numbered only 3. 5v3.

Two of their members then get slaughtered within 20 seconds, the others bolt, 2 die. Who's left? Elwood, because this coward runs and runs and runs and runs and leaves his teammates for dead. Finally, we catch the bugger and make him eat dirt.

OMG's Version;

We only had 2 people (NO DISMOUNTERS COS WE DONT HAVE DISMOUNTERS LOL) and we only fight outnumbered, they had 7 SSO and they WERE ALL DISARM DEXERS and were guard hugging vs us LOL and then we got DISMOUNTED LOL HOW LAME WHEN THEY OUTNUMBER US and we die lol scum bag liars.

Arwen's version;

BLAH BLAH BLAH **** **** **** **** **** **** **** I OWN EVERYONE IM SO GOOD LOLOLOL

E

Elwood

Firstly, nice bardiche you are carrying there, highlights Pumpens point perfectly.
Secondly, your playing a blue dexxer... do I need to say more on that one?
Thirdly, do you have a screenshot with any dead omg in it without the rons or cookie? I'll go one further and say do you have a screen shot of killing anyone 1v1? No respect until you do...
Lastly, lets look at the pic, held was afk, he had been in that same spot for a few hours without mount and without gear on, not sure why, and you can't exactly count arwen can you. Do you have anyone in your guild who plays with 350 ping?

P

Paradox_

Firstly, nice bardiche you are carrying there, highlights Pumpens point perfectly.
Secondly, your playing a blue dexxer... do I need to say more on that one?
Thirdly, do you have a screenshot with any dead omg in it without the rons or cookie? I'll go one further and say do you have a screen shot of killing anyone 1v1? No respect until you do...
Lastly, lets look at the pic, held was afk, he had been in that same spot for a few hours without mount and without gear on, not sure why, and you can't exactly count arwen can you. Do you have anyone in your guild who plays with 350 ping?
Translation:

MUMMY TELL THEM TO STOP THEY ARE DISMOUNTING US BECAUSE WE RUN SO DAMN MUCH, EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE A CHARACHTER IN A GUILD SPECIFIC FOR DISMOUNTING *sucks teat*

E

Elwood

How old are you again?

I guess i'll take that as a no in regards to the screenshots...

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so OMG, what's your excuse for getting totally owned last night at yew when yet again u outnumbered us? 1 blue dexer or 4 super red mages?

You even had taren and silk helping you with dismount (pretty much your only kills AGAIN). We didn't even have my bro on until right at the end, where u guys gave it 1 shot, then all logged.

BTW why were u guys house hiding so much (AGAIN)? it was hilarious seeing so many names huddled into a house from a few big bad reds!

And lastly we have a tie for last night's cowardice award:

- Que (for healing himself for 10-15 minutes straight-lining with healing potions from wez)
- Elwood (for only trying to gank people flagged to him so he could readily house hide)

I

iddqd

Your assuming way too much especially for someone who hasn't played in how long? It's not just in despise, it's at all spawns, they spawn t2a too, and it's not just when they are defending spawns, it's fighting at bmg sometimes too. They don't all come out on red mages either, there is always an archer or a dexxer in there for disarms and dismount ganks.

Your not reading what i'm writing, they are para blow dismounting on all their dexxers, the specials on a bardiche are para blow and dismount. I never mentioned para blow on a mage (although it is a special move like the others isn't it? agreed it requires more skill)

Once again there was no mention of para blow on a mage. Most of sso play tactics mages anyway, but you would know that if you were in game.

this is what pvper's mean when theyre talking about skill: one can have a great suit and all the best items, but you need a proficiency with the interface and the ability to handle your opponent in such a way as to get them to allow themselves to be put in a position where they can die. this is not the case with pure dexers - you just double click and run around waiting to see if the server determines whether youve hit or not - there is nothing else to it, other than the occasional weapon swap for a surprise armour ignore.
You have completely digressed from the point. We have been saying that the rons are using lame tactics like dismount ganks in the field regularly to get kills just like other guilds do but they constantly claim that they are godly at pvp and don't need to do them. When they themselves are on the end of a dismount gank they cry to no end in game then they post here about how lame we are. All I say is this, stop being a hypocrite and suck it up.[/QUOTE]

you (or someone) asked for an explanation about pvp 'skills' i gave it. i am not misundersanding you, nor digressing. as i said, everyone uses the same tactics - everyone also whinges about said tactics, rons are no different in this regard, and neither are you. quite simply though, they DONT in fact need to do it if you were able to stand and fight - as seems to be evidenced by what appears to happen when you dont have the support of dismounters and greatly superior numbers.

my advice to you would be to simply ignore them - keep up your dismounting and recruit as many as you can to join in your fight. i honestly dont think youll ever get to the same level of ability as them so do what you can to compete. if there had have been dismounter and stealth tamer templates when i was running a tram guild, i would have killed this shard.

ps. i give opinions on pvp despite not having played the game for months because i know more about pvp than you and am better at it - the mere fact of being away from the game for a while doesnt change that. plus im bored at my crappy uni job!

I

iddqd

seriousy, i just dont see how you can consistently die to spawnbots. yes, im aware they have very good items and are fast, but they are MELEE dexers - they cant x-heal and they have no range. i mean the tactic to take them down is not so hard to work out...

P

Paradox_

seriousy, i just dont see how you can consistently die to spawnbots. yes, im aware they have very good items and are fast, but they are MELEE dexers - they cant x-heal and they have no range. i mean the tactic to take them down is not so hard to work out...
But Dal, we have bardiches now to stop them from running from us so we dismount them, and they cant handle the fact that they die so easy when they are dismounted yet SSO survive alot more. Essentially, their tactic is being used against them, and they dont know how to counter it, so they complain - forgetting that they have charachters in their guild SOLELY used for dismounting, and use them even when they outnumber their opponents.

Essentially, they will always outnumber SSO - we have about 7 members. They had double that at yew moongate last night.

I

iddqd

personally i wouldnt have guilded ash, but i suppose its better to guild him and not have him do his usual random spell of the week on you 'eb eb eb eb eb eb eb eb eb' then to have to put up with his crap as well as being outnumbered etc etc

P

Paradox_

personally i wouldnt have guilded ash, but i suppose its better to guild him and not have him do his usual random spell of the week on you 'eb eb eb eb eb eb eb eb eb' then to have to put up with his crap as well as being outnumbered etc etc
To be fair, he can kill some of their meat shields, and is good at cross healing, which automatically makes him better than the majority of OMG.

P

Paradox_

HAHAHAHAHA you are a tool.....
Honestly, do you goto bed and think about the Rons and how they dont like you? And have a vendetta against how we guilded ASH, and hes apart of the better guild on oceania and you're apart of the substandard meatshields?

You are so desperate attention, so here it is.

P

Paradox_

Probably pet because I dont remember that.

OMG rarely fight without a dismounter, yet complain when they are dismounted. Its an utter joke.

I

iddqd

"(except in duels when he thinks he was standing next to someone and he didn't swing)."

bah! at least on my screen i was definately next to you! raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

D

Dain

WARHAMMER!!

Heya, are they VKR members?!

I see like 4 names i recognise from VKR!

BTW Anyone else playing WAR what server you on?

I just started playing today, it's really similar to WoW at surface value but it has a lot more to it. Ignore the primitive features like chat and graphics and it's actually quite an interesting game.

I

iddqd

damn wow, making every uncreative business-minded game designer out there copy it.

E

Elwood

so OMG, what's your excuse for getting totally owned last night at yew when yet again u outnumbered us? 1 blue dexer or 4 super red mages?
What's your excuse for losing the middle part of the fighting when you had one ron, cookie, drac, paradox, jado (whoever he is)? We wiped you all out, yes you came back and wiped us out with the other ron after that but should you guys NEVER lose? That's what you always say right...

And lastly we have a tie for last night's cowardice award:

- Que (for healing himself for 10-15 minutes straight-lining with healing potions from wez)
- Elwood (for only trying to gank people flagged to him so he could readily house hide)
Sneaky was doing exactly what anyone with half a brain would do when you have 3 or 4 experienced pvpers on you and the rest of your guildmates are down. I challenge you to stand and fight solo against 4 of us, we all know that won't happen.

I had all of you flagged on me so who I attacked wasn't going to affect me getting back into the house. It's funny though your hatred for me and sneaky is pretty clear, we are always the first two to get dumped on by SSO.

Keep posting your rage here though and keep calling us cowards etc, it makes for a good laugh atleast

P

Paradox_

1. We were all dismounted, and you outnumbered us at least 2to1.

2. Only Jado was on Sneaky - hence the cowardice award.

3. We target you because out of those meatshields that were there, you two were the most dangers. If Hello Kitty was there, he would have been targetted first along with you guys.

Notice we attacked you 2, and sneaky runs away to look after himself, you have to heal yourself, leaving the rest of our members to maul your teammates. Worked, didn't it?

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's your excuse for losing the middle part of the fighting when you had one ron, cookie, drac, paradox, jado (whoever he is)? We wiped you all out, yes you came back and wiped us out with the other ron after that but should you guys NEVER lose? That's what you always say right...
We never lose, as u can only lose to a 'FAIR FIGHT'. You guys totally outnumbered us, when we had to re-group all of us were dismounted and u guys had the ToC dog squad and MDK with you. There was 5 of us, your entire force (OMG/TOC/MDK) over doubled that.

This statement:

Sneaky was doing exactly what anyone with half a brain would do when you have 3 or 4 experienced pvpers on you and the rest of your guildmates are down.
directly contradicts this statement:

It's funny though your hatred for me and sneaky is pretty clear, we are always the first two to get dumped on by SSO.
so which is it?

notice i said he did it from wez, after u all died, we saw sneaky run past us with wez up him, we were like wtf??, then wez said on vent "this idiot has been running drinking potions to full life for the past 10 minutes from me while you guys killed the rest".

We actually don't target u or que first, because u 2 run so much it's pretty pointless. We take the ones who stand their ground first, and the nub dismounters. Occassionally we will target 1 of u, until the marathon kicks in or we will suddenly switch targets onto one of u when you are too busy to realise.

Keep posting your rage here though and keep calling us cowards etc, it makes for a good laugh atleast
Rage? there is nothing but laughter on our side while watching 7 to 9 of u sit in a house vs 5 of us, all the while having the ToC/MDK scum only after us too.

I

iddqd

with vent, reasonably experienced and well-equipped people, i dont see how you can fail.

i mean how hard is it to get two archers to fire mortal strike arrows and have 3 mages dump exp/fs on one guy, then move to the next while the rest of your guys either x-heal or keep others busy - i mean even without vent, you can set an order in which you kill...

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all

Well done elwood dieing 7v2, i don't know how u did but u managed it.

THEN my bro and I fought OMG:

- Elwood
- Reaper
- Reverand Mayhem
- Venus
- Warmongerer
- Wogararmis

that makes a total of 6 OMG vs 2 SSO, we thought we wouldn't be able to win, but we still gave it a shot. Well i guess we were wrong cause every last one of u died - LOL. Once we killed 3 of u, we even got dismounted, but nope that wasn't enough, the lastremaining nubs got lanced by my brother (once we were both dismounted by your scum) and killed u like lambs.

My god newbs get some skill, dieing 6v2 is disgraceful, let alone your whole force getting swamped.

I

iddqd

ok thats pretty ordinary. 4 v 2 you should be slaughtering them. how hard is it to have all of you target the same person, ESPECIALLY when theyre dmounted...

D

Dain

Well I will get my second account tomorrow and roll a Warrior Preiest.

Held is coming too i think, probably a bright wizard or witch hunter.

D

Dain

Are - I made a Swordmaster guy today and got to lvl 12, was just trying out WAR for the first time and decided I really like it, father wasn't particuarly happy because now he has to get me my own account.

E

Elwood

Your precious warhammer is out now pet why are you still playing UO?
Taking bets on how long it takes him to come back to UO with his tail between his legs...

I

iddqd

youd better hope he doesnt come back - you guys are getting owned hard enough as it is.

besides, UO has one of the best pvp systems in any game - for all its flaws - its always worth another go.

P

Paradox_

Notice how Elwood didnt respond to the owned 7v2 post, but posts and attacks pet about something not UO related.

Says alot.

E

Elwood

youd better hope he doesnt come back - you guys are getting owned hard enough as it is.

besides, UO has one of the best pvp systems in any game - for all its flaws - its always worth another go.
I don't disagree with you, the reason why I find it so funny is because pet left UO a while back and then constantly posted here bagging everyone that was still playing asking them why they are still playing a dying game on a dead shard with no pvp. At the time he was talking AOC up a storm saying how much better it was than UO and that he would never return. Well a month or two later he did return, his excuse was that he was just filling time until Warhammer came out. Well warhammer is here and pet is still playing uo, he was even on tonight...

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You killed 2 spawnbots with archers. 1 spawnbot was dismounted, while the spawnbot mage with almost no dci and 115 weap skill was killed by 3 archers with running shots. Great skill.

Then we logged onto mages and what a surpise you all left and never came back.

One of you then logged into our vent, and yet again was to afraid to talk. I wonder why... WOOo WOOO Woof? "free" times you said nothing.

Anyway im off to bed, we could have had more fights but you all just cowered off.

PS care to comment on dieing 6 OMG vs 2 SSO (2x ron brothers)? Utterly pathetic.

As we said your only hopes for kills are dismount and archers.

J

JadoX

Greetings!

First post! :D

I for one favour the moving of PvP to Yew. The last few nights have been quite fun however it definately has been a slaughtering.

We've also found Ash to be quite useful when hes on vent. As someone noted - steady stream of damage and good support.

On another note, does anyone know where Taylor has been? I miss his raging antics.

D

Dain

Me and Held are in and active on Darkland - Can you post the guild details plz?

P

Pumpen

You killed 2 spawnbots with archers. 1 spawnbot was dismounted, while the spawnbot mage with almost no dci and 115 weap skill was killed by 3 archers with running shots. Great skill.
Aww what's wrong mate, did your ego take a bit of dent did it? You and your brother played necro mages as your main pk's for how long? Now they are mage spawnbots, funny that...
You had 3 bandie healing dexxers (ron, cookie, jado), a necro mage (ron) and a wrestle mage (paradox) whats the problem? I've never known anyone to make more excuses about why or how they died. You got owned plain and simple, suck it up.

Then we logged onto mages and what a surpise you all left and never came back.
So, still seething from losing to archers, you had to post here to vent your rage before you went to bed LOL

As we said your only hopes for kills are dismount and archers.
We don't like it when the shoes on the other foot do we sport?

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meatshields? Take a look at the number of people OMG has. There are 2 divisions to OMG:

Class A: Red house hiders
Class B: Blue guard zone hiders

Both divisions lack any sort of skill or teamwork, and have "cowardice" syndrome with the exception of Venus who actually fights (despite being totally crap). Each division rarely leaves their respective house/gz unless they vastly outnumber the opponent with dismount. OMG is worse than ToC was. At least ToC dismounted and instant killed people.

Its funny you cry about 1 member joining our guild. ASH isn't any good, we know that, he might improve. However we weren't attacking him, and he wasn't attacking us. So mays well guild him. Its like your dog archer friends in ToC/MDK, they don't attack you!!!!! Same goes for RuN, they basically don't attack you if SSO is present. Despite ASH's skills being "below" SSO standard, he is still better than a lot of your guild. Also hes excellent at staying alive - knows when to run etc (yes i know hes using something but he is observant).

ASH does x heal. Basically OMG has a few healers - Elwood, Venus, and Kitty. The rest are oblivious to teammates life bars. However OMG goes into HEAL MODE - which is your doom. You literally sit there precasting heal waiting for us to dump. Your lucky we can't mortal, however we have developed new tactics for this. We simply suddenly swap targets and one instant dies. This is because your so crap your fixated on the one healing target, lol. Although 1 curse will send Elwood running off to house or a billion miles (Known in vent as the Elwood run - used to classify a piece of crap who runs, runs, and runs drinking pots to full life not casting a single spell).

FYI I swear as much as I always have... Why would I change? I'm not a fake trammie who lies and deceives people pretending to be nice and get uo game friends, then spreading personal secrets soon after, lol. People who get offended over "net words" need to get outside more.

P

Paradox_

So, still seething from losing to archers, you had to post here to vent your rage before you went to bed LOL

We don't like it when the shoes on the other foot do we sport?
Neither do you, 'sport'. As soon as we carry bardiches you lot have the biggest cry on here.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well our mages are 1000000000000 times more deadly than spawnbots who "can dismount". They should beg for us to use spawnbots, then they can sit on the house steps and cast evs and dump us with no threat.

There are newbies, then their are simpleton newbies - OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.