• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iddqd

at my best im certainly better than all but a couple on the shard, and have never had any trouble with anyone in the field other than ASH - as he just runs, and Wist, for reasons we all know but cant write here.

i got internet hooked up at home today, but havent re-installed UO yet, but i plan to - ill need a few weeks or a month or so to get back in the saddle, but i assure you when i do, ill give you a good hammering.

F

FoUrTy

So you need to resort to lieing now to try and deflect the fact that you died to mongbats?

Its okay mate. Keep trying. You'll kill those mongbats soon, keep at it. Don't give up.

Man u guys suck **** all of u do like today u wouldnt even fight out of the way of the server line i mean we wernt gonna play ur guys lil bull **** games jumping the server line like i do the "border" :p but that a diff story but aye ... what a joke are u serious u guy talk so much **** on her when u guys wont even get ur asses out of the server line to pvp =/ suck ****

F

FoUrTy

at my best im certainly better than all but a couple on the shard, and have never had any trouble with anyone in the field other than ASH - as he just runs, and Wist, for reasons we all know but cant write here.

i got internet hooked up at home today, but havent re-installed UO yet, but i plan to - ill need a few weeks or a month or so to get back in the saddle, but i assure you when i do, ill give you a good hammering.

Ur trash the only thing u hammer is ur self on ur **** pc :p

F

FoUrTy

I feel sorry for who ever makes sso's apples do they ever get a brake ? i mean seriously wtf newbs

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1v1 a stealth archer? LOL. Okay.

And if you havent worked out the screenshot thing with sneaky, read again (if you can).

1. It wasnt me.
If that was Pet, then my respect for his has reached a new low. I highly doubt it though, Pet would of dueled, he isn't pathetic like you.

2. They did it purposefully because they know how sneaky loves posting screenshots
They did it because they know that you are complete garbage 1v1 and had no hope at beating me in a fair fight.

3. We use vent so dont talk to each other ingame.
Huh? Whats this got to do with anything?

4. Sneaky (and clearly you) fell for it.
Meh, you ganked us when it was meant to be a 1v1, you must feel real good.

Here is a shot from quite some time ago, it reminds me of you though Para, because like them, your a joke and wont (cant) fight 1v1. Look! Its your hero too!

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What exactly is a 'fair fight'?

No such thing.
[youtube]eh-xu1VhhRE[/youtube]

0:30, enjoy watching yourself get owned, 1v1, on your own char. Necro mage vs Necro mage.

If you are a wrestle mage and you want to fight, I will happily oblige.
Does that mean a 1v1 duel? Remember, 1v1 means one vs one, not 1v1 + 2 Rons. Oh, and getting Pet to play your account doesn't count either, its so easy to tell when he is playing opposed to you that its not funny.

P

Paradox_

lol it wasnt me mate, but okay ill play.

Notice how the text is red? Thats pet. Im default colour.

If we use vent, why would we type to each other in game? They did it so you would take a screenshot (as you love them) and whinge like a baby.

And you fell for it, and are still going!

Understand now?

P

Paradox_

Oh, how I wish I would film a game and post it on the internet, especially when you are dog coward and run from your teammates when you get targetted.

Congrats, you got me once. Cherish it as you seem to do. If I had taken screenshots at how many times you have died to one of my charachters, I would need a new hard drive.

But, whatev. Think what you want. Dont really give a toss.

P

Paradox_

Oh, and there you go again with the 'fair fight' rubbish. A tactic mage who can bleed spam is fair against a wrestle mage? Give me a break.

You're guild are utter jokes. You wont fight without a dismounter or being able to run to a house.

But nah its okay, SSO are the crap ones. We dismount gank and outnumber all the other newbs on the shard, we house hide, we guard zone hide, we do all this other rubbish that you claim we do.

Tell me one thing - today it was 4 SSO vs about 10. Would you have fought if the numbers were reversed? No. You would'nt have. You are gutless cowards.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol it wasnt me mate, but okay ill play.

Notice how the text is red? Thats pet. Im default colour.

If we use vent, why would we type to each other in game? They did it so you would take a screenshot (as you love them) and whinge like a baby.

And you fell for it, and are still going!

Understand now?
I'm not winging, I'm laughing you because your a coward and wont 1v1, even when you say you will, and you need the Rons to fight your battles for you. It's hilarious, you talk all this ****, but can't back it up.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, how I wish I would film a game and post it on the internet, especially when you are dog coward and run from your teammates when you get targetted.
Oh how I wish that I had no life so I could spend my days trolling an internet forum, being obsessed with other people's RL who play the same MMO I do.

Congrats, you got me once. Cherish it as you seem to do. If I had taken screenshots at how many times you have died to one of my charachters, I would need a new hard drive.
Now your really lying, and you know it.

But, whatev. Think what you want. Dont really give a toss.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Poor Paradox. Does it hurt you that even your 'friends' IRL (the same ones you idolize on a worse level than Pet, which is saying a hell of a lot) think your utter garbage? Sheep.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and there you go again with the 'fair fight' rubbish. A tactic mage who can bleed spam is fair against a wrestle mage? Give me a break.
Where did anyone say anything about a tactics mage vs a wrestle mage? You are just assuming that I would duel you on Magical Que. Wrong.

I'll duel you on my PvM mage, which even gives you an advantage, he is a SW wrestle mage.

You're guild are utter jokes. You wont fight without a dismounter or being able to run to a house.
You won't fight unless you have the Rons with you to hold your hand.

But nah its okay, SSO are the crap ones. We dismount gank and outnumber all the other newbs on the shard, we house hide, we guard zone hide, we do all this other rubbish that you claim we do.
Yep.

Tell me one thing - today it was 4 SSO vs about 10. Would you have fought if the numbers were reversed? No. You would'nt have. You are gutless cowards.
I wasn't there. However, we often fight outnumbered, so I would say yes.

Love it how you keep calling people cowards, when you yourself won't 1v1. Coward.

P

Paradox_

YOU FIGHT OUTNUMBERED?

Okay, thats it. You've completely lost all credibility now.

And ive never said I would fight you 1v1. If you STILL HAVENT GOT IT, IT WASNT ME.

And I have REPEATEDLY SAID, MANY TIMES, THAT I KNOW IM A CRAP PVPER.

According to OMG, acknowledging that im a crap PvPers means that Im a godlike Pvper apparently. Christ, Do you not read?

P

Paradox_

Me, trolling an online forum?

Hang on a second.

Paradox: Posts 70.

Sneaky Que: Posts 1536.

Think that stat speaks for itself, doesn't it?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YOU FIGHT OUTNUMBERED?

Okay, thats it. You've completely lost all credibility now.

And ive never said I would fight you 1v1. If you STILL HAVENT GOT IT, IT WASNT ME.

And I have REPEATEDLY SAID, MANY TIMES, THAT I KNOW IM A CRAP PVPER.

According to OMG, acknowledging that im a crap PvPers means that Im a godlike Pvper apparently. Christ, Do you not read?
Thats right, back out. Coward.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me, trolling an online forum?

Hang on a second.

Paradox: Posts 70.

Sneaky Que: Posts 1536.

Paradox: Join date: Aug 08

Sneaky: Join date: Sep 06

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sneaky, if by 'fighting outnumbered' you mean OMG will sit in a house and dump/dismount from it, then yes you do 'fight outnumbered'. It's so funny how cowardly u guys are, we sit at the front of your many houses, only to wait and wait even though you will have more numbers than us.

The other day was funny, we were 4 manning despise and you guys actually bothered to crash us for once (probably because we were all on spawnbots), but what's hilarious is you guys outnumbered, had a dismounter and still got totally owned over and over. Eventually you all gave up and stopped coming from being anihilated so much, except for venus who kept on coming. I was then talking to venus, he said all of you guys were 'sooking' about being owned so hard. I felt so sorry for venus, all he wanted to do was fight, but OMG are just like TC were - cowards.

I now know why TC used to call OPK house hiders, because all the dreg members (now OMG), just house hide non-stop. It's really sad. I was totally confused as to why TC used to claim all OPK did was house hide, because I NEVER DID, neither did cook and my bro, we'd be the ones smashing them while outnumbered 2x, yet they'd still have the nerve to say OPK were house hiders..... now i know why. It's quite funny how a few decent players can affect a guild being dominant or pathetic.

As for that screenshot sneaky, it was pet, and yes it was purely to grief you so you'd have a little whinge. We can't believe you're that pathetic and protective over your UO ego that you bothered to take a screeny and upload it - lol. And what's even funnier is we didn't even bother mentioning on stratics, YOU DID and it was within 5 minutes of it happening - remember it's just a game. Then again with comments such as "jah is my friend" followed by laughter from your guildies, then a rage log from vent, you may have troubles distinguishing this.

BTW razor is an illegal program....

F

FoUrTy

And u **** wits played blues so u can hide in guards like trams and when u got on ur reds u would not fight outta the server line... so if its not the serve line its guards i say every one sarts to pvp at yew for one its better two no server line for rons to run in to

I

iddqd

well in their defence, with regards to tc, tc would really only claim people were househiding when tc had 12 blues at the gate to take on maybe 4 people, and think they were awesome - until a couple others would log on and those 12 blues (all while using guards) would die to 8 reds with ease, or the right 4 or 5 with slightly less ease.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhhh yes, right on queue, Ron appears to fight Paradox's battles for him, with the typical BS no less.

Don't you get tired of typing the same garbage over and over?

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dal if u saw OMG fight, you'd understand. They are so incredibly crap, words can not comphrehend it. Pretty much in OMG it's all for yourself, i.e bolt if u get attacked and leave guildies for dead.

They run in and outa house trying to get flags etc, even the random blues laugh at how crap OMG is. And if 1 attacks without a flag when they all 'try' and kill 1 person, they will run to serverline once the gank fails, then go in and out of it until we give up, while the rest lay as corpses or sit in the house. The sad part is, they do this with more numbers. It's funny when we raid them, like 1 person on vent will say a whole bunch of OMG at gate, so a few of us log in, attack, they will either flee, die fleeing or run into a house, even with more numbers.

And to give u an example of how they are like TC, drac logged in at 3:30 AM sat night (well sunday morning) drunk as a mule, and found tons of OMG spawning despise!!! OMG only ever spawn when they know we are not online, just like their rodent brothers in arms - Total Craps!

BTW when will partof join OMG, or did he quit UO? cause he hasn't logged in UO since ToC joined OMG.....

I

iddqd

lol no need to crash that, theyll probably lose their suits to the spawn by mid level 2

S

Septimus

Ahahahhah EOB is doing oaks spawn ROFL
Yes yes they did, they also finished it and as far as I know all suits were kept. Not bad for a trammie guild eh? Held out a bit of an attack, in the attackers defence they were outnumbered in a big way but there werent exactly many pvp minded people from EoB fighting but all in all they did well to hold it and finished it successfully.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if actual pvpers crashed it - not OMG dregs, EOB would of been swept clean.

I bet 4 of us could take 15 of them down no problem.

EOB please do an oaks after 6pm or a harrower.

I

iddqd

Yes yes they did, they also finished it and as far as I know all suits were kept. Not bad for a trammie guild eh? Held out a bit of an attack, in the attackers defence they were outnumbered in a big way but there werent exactly many pvp minded people from EoB fighting but all in all they did well to hold it and finished it successfully.
crashing oaks on reds can be very difficult unless you have at least 5 or 6 very skilled or 10+ less skilled players, as almost all of the spawn and ALL of the particularly nasty parts of it attack reds on sight, so some trams who are all probably still high-karma even after the spawn can sit in the middle of 12 angels and fumble their way to double-clicking on a red being mobbed by spawn.

in short you chose a good time to do the spawn, try one on a sunday arvo, see how you go - managing to bash some spawn (and admittedly, oaks can be tough) is one thing, bashing the spawn and holding off determined attackers is another, but if youre gonna do anything like that, oaks is the best place for you to do it.

F

FoUrTy

w/e u newb me madness and sneaky had full control over that spawn 3 diff times on 2 reds on blue 3vs 14 6 being tamers plus the spawn on us u have nothing to be proud of ... if it wasnt for the spawn and u guy all rezzing up and selectively ganking with super dragons and beetles we had that spawn on lock down u newbs are such a joke and yes i some1 lost a totem off the void and a boom stick LOL newbs junk **** anyway... try doing that **** sep when OMG is actually on i mean its pretty **** that u get on look in guild roster see there is no omg on and u have ur own lil trammy cult running around haven them do all the spawns while u take the scrolls and let the fight over the gold LOL so sad so sad very very sad ...

S

Septimus

Let them get at least a bit of practice in, then I dont see why not. Oaks is crappy at the best of times, but by all means may get them in despise for a bit of fun.

P

Pumpen

It's just the rons flexing their virtual muscles again and telling everyone how good they are. I bet I could beat up on a 12 year old too, should I be proud of myself?

Good on them for even coming to fel and spawning what ever the time of day/night. As septimus said let them get some practice in and become competative first.

Not sure I like the idea of you having a member in eob doing fel based activities though Septimus, trammie stuff like peerless, doom etc fine but fighting against OMG (with the exception of lore, even we like to kill him at times) when you have characters in the guild doesn't sit well with me. Plus you can see our guild roster and check vent whenever you want...

S

Septimus

It's just the rons flexing their virtual muscles again and telling everyone how good they are. I bet I could beat up on a 12 year old too, should I be proud of myself?

Good on them for even coming to fel and spawning what ever the time of day/night. As septimus said let them get some practice in and become competative first.

Not sure I like the idea of you having a member in eob doing fel based activities though Septimus, trammie stuff like peerless, doom etc fine but fighting against OMG (with the exception of lore, even we like to kill him at times) when you have characters in the guild doesn't sit well with me. Plus you can see our guild roster and check vent whenever you want...
I "could" but if I was afraid of dying then I just wouldnt be doing it, or id do it with omg char. I can see the issue but as long as its all in good fun, im not helpin them to dodge bullets so to speak just wanna get some more people in fel. Worst thing is Im fightin on trammie charactors :/

S

Septimus

Its funny how the rons preach how good they are but still dismount and disarm and parablow a mage 3v1 :/

Well done

I

iddqd

im sorry, youre whining about special weapon attacks? you allowed them to come into melee contact with you and use the exact same sort of abilities your character has (unless youre necro mage - which gives you a whole range of spell options they dont have) to effectively and efficiently kill you.

what were they supposed to do, let you run away? would that make them in your eyes, leet?

they didnt just disarm and parablow - they timed both their spells and their special wep attacks at the right moment to get max effect - not just double click and wait for server resolve a fight.

this is why youre a noob. read what you wrote and think about it. if you figure it out, youre a step further away from the land of noob.

P

Pumpen

What he is trying to say is that the rons complain to no end about getting dismounted in fights yet all of their dexxers - baked beans, point and click, snakes fury, gilligan, jado ALL carry a bardiche and they ALL go for para blow dismount in the very first instance of a fight. Their archer p scroll constantly dismounts as well. No one is saying they can't use those tactics but whinging when they die to a dismount gank and doing that very same thing themselves is a little hypocritical don't you think? I don't see how you should be commenting on their or anyones tactics or playstyle as you are not currently in game and haven't been for some time.

I

iddqd

What he is trying to say is that the rons complain to no end about getting dismounted in fights yet all of their dexxers - baked beans, point and click, snakes fury, gilligan, jado ALL carry a bardiche and they ALL go for para blow dismount in the very first instance of a fight. Their archer p scroll constantly dismounts as well. No one is saying they can't use those tactics but whinging when they die to a dismount gank and doing that very same thing themselves is a little hypocritical don't you think? I don't see how you should be commenting on their or anyones tactics or playstyle as you are not currently in game and haven't been for some time.
i was going to write a long response, but you clearly dont understand the differences - one of them being almost all the chars you listed are spawnbots, and seriously if youre dying to a spawnbot, you need to l2p.

P

Pumpen

Explain to me the differences please because I don't see them. Normally at a spawn SSO will have two or three dexxers plus basehead on his necro mage. I challenge you to survive dismounted and disarmed with 2 or 3 dexxers bashing you with ornates and a necro dumping on you. No difference to being dismounted by two or three archers really, it's another case of double standards that the rons/sso and apparently you live by. Oh, and they use these characters to pvp with quite a bit too so they are not just geared up to spawn the rons aren't that stupid...

If you going to say the difference is it takes more skill and timing to para blow and dismount someone on a dexxer that an archer therefore it should be considered acceptable then thats a load of rubbish - para blow special/off mount macro/dismount special - then get disarmed and have the s**t bashed out of you - simple. It's a different type of gank sure, and it involves pressing one or two more keys that a dismount archer would but essentially it's the same thing. As I said before, no one is saying that they can't or should do it, they just can't complain when they get ganked in a similar situation.

I

iddqd

a gank is a gank - doesnt matter what they use. but if youre crashing them, then ill assume you have at least the same numbers, probably more. they have 2-3 dexers and a single mage - there is NO WAY they should hold the spawn, especially now with 2 bridges. i dont care how good they are, if you have at least the same number with a majority of mages, then you should win, simple as that.

im not going to tell you how you should be winning - you need to do what i did, learn by watching.

and yes there is a vast difference between a mage using a parablow and a dexer/archer double clicking once and waiting for the server to tell them if they win or lose.

(ps if youre talking about ganks then read what i wrote on the first line)

killing someone with a parablow requires a lot of skill when youre on a mage - you have to do enough damage so that they stay on screen and dont bolt spamming heal/bandy macros, but are still within dump range when you do attempt the parablow and exp/fs they die with the last lb which should hit juuuust as they hit the edge of your range. this requires timing and a bit of sleight of hand in getting your victim to stay onscreen for the right amount of time so that you can use the ability.

this is what pvper's mean when theyre talking about skill: one can have a great suit and all the best items, but you need a proficiency with the interface and the ability to handle your opponent in such a way as to get them to allow themselves to be put in a position where they can die. this is not the case with pure dexers - you just double click and run around waiting to see if the server determines whether youve hit or not - there is nothing else to it, other than the occasional weapon swap for a surprise armour ignore.

I

iddqd

also, im not going to tell you how to get away from the dmount if youre on a mage - its pretty simple and even though i havent seen them play for months and months i KNOW you they get away a significant amount of the time when they get dismounted on their mages.

why is that?

S

Septimus

im sorry, youre whining about special weapon attacks? you allowed them to come into melee contact with you and use the exact same sort of abilities your character has (unless youre necro mage - which gives you a whole range of spell options they dont have) to effectively and efficiently kill you.

what were they supposed to do, let you run away? would that make them in your eyes, leet?

they didnt just disarm and parablow - they timed both their spells and their special wep attacks at the right moment to get max effect - not just double click and wait for server resolve a fight.

this is why youre a noob. read what you wrote and think about it. if you figure it out, youre a step further away from the land of noob.
you missed the point, rons preech that they are fantastic and dont have to resort to dismounts for kills, yet 1st thing they do, dismount. got nothing to do with being a noob, just find it funny they have a go at everyone for their chosen tactics and rons just end up using them also.

S

Septimus

a gank is a gank - doesnt matter what they use. but if youre crashing them, then ill assume you have at least the same numbers, probably more. they have 2-3 dexers and a single mage - there is NO WAY they should hold the spawn, especially now with 2 bridges. i dont care how good they are, if you have at least the same number with a majority of mages, then you should win, simple as that.

im not going to tell you how you should be winning - you need to do what i did, learn by watching.

and yes there is a vast difference between a mage using a parablow and a dexer/archer double clicking once and waiting for the server to tell them if they win or lose.

(ps if youre talking about ganks then read what i wrote on the first line)

killing someone with a parablow requires a lot of skill when youre on a mage - you have to do enough damage so that they stay on screen and dont bolt spamming heal/bandy macros, but are still within dump range when you do attempt the parablow and exp/fs they die with the last lb which should hit juuuust as they hit the edge of your range. this requires timing and a bit of sleight of hand in getting your victim to stay onscreen for the right amount of time so that you can use the ability.

this is what pvper's mean when theyre talking about skill: one can have a great suit and all the best items, but you need a proficiency with the interface and the ability to handle your opponent in such a way as to get them to allow themselves to be put in a position where they can die. this is not the case with pure dexers - you just double click and run around waiting to see if the server determines whether youve hit or not - there is nothing else to it, other than the occasional weapon swap for a surprise armour ignore.
Well no, I ran in with 1 other person, the rest were fighting at bmg, I dont know why they didnt come but meh. Not afraid of dying or havin a go so 2 ran in and what pumpen said is exactly right, not sayin they cant do this just find it funny that they whine about it one day and do it the next. And doing so on what do they call them, "skilless 2 button dexxers" or something like that. Yes if I bothered to play a bit more and chugged like crazy then I too may do better outnumbered but it doesnt bother me that much.

And Im assumin your refering to a parablow from a wrestle mage? They do it with dexxers and as pumpen also said, 3 dexxers run to hit you and ur paraed dismounted and finished off pretty quick unless you straigt line it or can disarm them. Run your a coward and stay and fight and die and your an idiot, either way they still gonna complain.

P

Paradox_

Well no, I ran in with 1 other person, the rest were fighting at bmg, I dont know why they didnt come but meh. Not afraid of dying or havin a go so 2 ran in and what pumpen said is exactly right, not sayin they cant do this just find it funny that they whine about it one day and do it the next. And doing so on what do they call them, "skilless 2 button dexxers" or something like that. Yes if I bothered to play a bit more and chugged like crazy then I too may do better outnumbered but it doesnt bother me that much.

And Im assumin your refering to a parablow from a wrestle mage? They do it with dexxers and as pumpen also said, 3 dexxers run to hit you and ur paraed dismounted and finished off pretty quick unless you straigt line it or can disarm them. Run your a coward and stay and fight and die and your an idiot, either way they still gonna complain.
You've been fighting more lately but you need to be more observant.

I lured you to GZ to see if youd remember that you attacked me but you didnt and so i g-whacked you. Learning flagging is important. We owned that disarm dexer Dark Knight because he had energy area wep so we just all ran into gz while he was hitting 1 of us and all got flagged and he died. He learnt from his mistake which is a good thing.

Although, you did say 'i ran' during that fight, when you had 2 healers (bones malone and held) so i trotted off saying it was pointless and you're saying run? How can a dexer (without nox) kill a mage when the mage has 2 healers? Answer is he cant, hence, pointless.

E

Elwood

An example is a couple of nights ago there was pvp at the gate I was on my mage and I happen to be fighting snakes fury (paradox or pet, I think it was paradox), we are going at it and every time I get him low he runs off to bandie heal and comes back. He must realise he can't get me so he gets the bardiche out and goes for para blow then dismount. He gets me on foot funnily enough as i'm dismounted ash comes in and dumps on me while snakes fury (mounted again) disarms me and bashes me to death. As iddqd said, a gank is a gank, it's all part of the game, I just had a laugh to myself and went off to get ressed. Reverse that situation and if it was one of the rons they would have cried that the only kills we get are from dismounts and that he would never have died otherwise and we are skilless noobs etc. I just think it's a bit rich.

P

Pumpen

Your assuming way too much especially for someone who hasn't played in how long? It's not just in despise, it's at all spawns, they spawn t2a too, and it's not just when they are defending spawns, it's fighting at bmg sometimes too. They don't all come out on red mages either, there is always an archer or a dexxer in there for disarms and dismount ganks.

Your not reading what i'm writing, they are para blow dismounting on all their dexxers, the specials on a bardiche are para blow and dismount. I never mentioned para blow on a mage (although it is a special move like the others isn't it? agreed it requires more skill)

Once again there was no mention of para blow on a mage. Most of sso play tactics mages anyway, but you would know that if you were in game.

this is what pvper's mean when theyre talking about skill: one can have a great suit and all the best items, but you need a proficiency with the interface and the ability to handle your opponent in such a way as to get them to allow themselves to be put in a position where they can die. this is not the case with pure dexers - you just double click and run around waiting to see if the server determines whether youve hit or not - there is nothing else to it, other than the occasional weapon swap for a surprise armour ignore. [/QUOTE] You have completely digressed from the point. We have been saying that the rons are using lame tactics like dismount ganks in the field regularly to get kills just like other guilds do but they constantly claim that they are godly at pvp and don't need to do them. When they themselves are on the end of a dismount gank they cry to no end in game then they post here about how lame we are. All I say is this, stop being a hypocrite and suck it up.

T

thenow

The Rons have always been the biggest whingers and hypocrites I've ever met. EVER!! I've never seen anyone cry so much EVER!!
The point is iddgd [1]- SSO use the same tactics as everyone else but everyone else in their eyes[crying] is lame for using it them.You seem to ignoring this point for some reason or unable to comprehend it.
[2]- You are not ingame playing but you seem to have alot of opinions about things you know nothing about, but then again that is typical of sso yet again.
Me personally, I believe that when getting ganked that omen para is the lamest of all kills and the rons/sso do it the most.It is more lame then dismount kills by far.

S

Septimus

You've been fighting more lately but you need to be more observant.

I lured you to GZ to see if youd remember that you attacked me but you didnt and so i g-whacked you. Learning flagging is important. We owned that disarm dexer Dark Knight because he had energy area wep so we just all ran into gz while he was hitting 1 of us and all got flagged and he died. He learnt from his mistake which is a good thing.

Although, you did say 'i ran' during that fight, when you had 2 healers (bones malone and held) so i trotted off saying it was pointless and you're saying run? How can a dexer (without nox) kill a mage when the mage has 2 healers? Answer is he cant, hence, pointless.
They started healin me without me askin them to as one would in the field, but then you said somethin and I thought they'd stop but they didnt and you left, I simply followed to have our little fight but instead you just guard whacked, I knew I had flagged.

Oh and yes I have been playing again, and I havent used Septimus in a long time so Im tryin to work him and his suit out again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.