• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warlord III

WOOOhoooooooooooo ... Finally saw the title from ASh - > SSO !!!!!

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I dont want to make a 1v1 dueling charachter because it proves nothing. And ive said, time and time again, im a **** pvper. Yet, relative to you and your guild, i would be near top (not as good as sneaky or dragod, but definately on par with a majority).

I fight plenty without the Rons or Cook. I rarely die in a field fight and i dont run to the server line like you twits do. I communicate with my teammates, I heal myself, and then we sync you and you die. Deny it all you want, but I know i die alot less than you all do.

In a field fight - doesnt mean its 1v1. 4v4 etc we will dominate you. I would bet that I would not die in such a situation and will sync and kill the lot of you if you dont run (which you always do, and leave your teammates behind).
Understatement of the Century. You have run to server line 90% of the time you get me 1v1 in the field. Which is strange since you were saying before I am rubbish.

P

Pumpen

actually, pumpen, like many inexperienced pvpers you seem to be making the the mistake of thinking proficiency at duelling means anything. the ability to duel well does not necessarily translate to being 'good at pvp'.
I never said duelling, I said 1v1 meaning the times you get someone one on one in the field. It's not the be all and end all but of course it translates to being good at pvp. My point is that paradox sits in the middle of the 3 or 4 best mages on the shard and gets a spell off hear and there and thinks he is good. Any time he is in a situation in the field where he has someone 1v1 he runs until his sos call is answered by his more experienced guild members to save him. Yes he stays alive in group fights but it's not because of him, it's because of the superior ability of rons, cook, drac etc to crossheal. 99% of the shard could do what paradox does yet he posts here like he is a pvp legend.

ToC/MDK/RUN? alliance can't 1v1, they all play either blue dexxers, archers, dismounters (some dismounters are reds), with the odd blue mage or necro thrown in. They sit in gz until the dismounters have stealthed in then then all run out and dismount gank one person then run off back to gz or stealth away. They are effective in getting their kills, even if they are dismount numbers ganks, does this mean that they are good at pvp?

I don't sit here and say that I am good, I know where i'm in regards to pvp, i do ok and i'm comfortable with that but I think it's rediculous that people like paradox has the hide to talk it up the way he does when we all know how good (or should i say bad) he is.

P

Pumpen

Yes, I dont want to make a 1v1 dueling charachter because it proves nothing.
Once again this is roughly translated to "I don't 1v1 because I know i'm rubbish and I would lose. It is much easier for me to sit in amongst the rons, cookie, drac and co and drop a fs here and there and think i'm good."

Yet, relative to you and your guild, i would be near top (not as good as sneaky or dragod, but definately on par with a majority).
For you to know this you would have had to challenge any of them and beat them one on one. Please provide us with examples.

I fight plenty without the Rons or Cook.
Has anyone seen this guy around without rons or cookie? I haven't.

I rarely die in a field fight and i dont run to the server line like you twits do.
See clogs reply a couple of posts back. And i'm pretty sure it was you paradox who said you actually rated clog, well it's clear how he rates you. There is a common theme developing here...

P

Paradox_

Understatement of the Century. You have run to server line 90% of the time you get me 1v1 in the field. Which is strange since you were saying before I am rubbish.
No, I dont. Thats just a lie. I never use the server line.

Dont need to justify myself to you lot, I know I dont. Continue to believe that if you want it to help make you all sleep at night.

P

Paradox_

Once again this is roughly translated to "I don't 1v1 because I know i'm rubbish and I would lose. It is much easier for me to sit in amongst the rons, cookie, drac and co and drop a fs here and there and think i'm good."

For you to know this you would have had to challenge any of them and beat them one on one. Please provide us with examples.

See clogs reply a couple of posts back. And i'm pretty sure it was you paradox who said you actually rated clog, well it's clear how he rates you. There is a common theme developing here...
Roughly translated it means, and ive said this before and even a few posts back "1v1 means nothing, and ive said I know im rubbish" - where have I ever said I AM GOOD. Please point it out. RELATIVE TO SOME OF YOUR DREGS I AM BETTER. Thats not calling them good. Thats calling them crap. Are you too stupid to understand?

Last night, the other night with drac, and the other night with Wez. You probably werent there because you were too busy in Luna, you know...(wont put it in because will get banned)

Dont care what he thinks about me, its a game.

Just dont run from me to the house all the time and then claim im crap, because its hypocritical. K thnx bye.

Oh BL held dieing 3v1 :( and I was dismounted. Your buddies should heal you better. I can take lesson from this, I casted invis on usher when he was dismounted instead of heal and we both died - but notice the common theme - dismounted. Thats how you lot get your kills.

F

FoUrTy

"Dal Fourty is an american newbie. He is from a USA shard and plays oceania."

hahahahaha. sorry cook!

one of the things i love is some yank guild deciding that they can come here and 'own' us, then after getting destroyed in a single fight, they give up and go home.

i mean, why even bother - whats the point of turning up on 15 tamers because youre too lagged to do anything else to try and 'own' a shard?

ps yanks are terrible - corn played on GL for a while recently, and got his guild to dominate the times of the day they were on within weeks.

Doesnt it just **** u off when ur red lined mortaled and *bam* arwen pops u off mount and u realize u are ****ed because of me ahahhahha i bet i make u log off rage in vent the works to funny

F

FoUrTy

Its ok if would get Roxxerd 1v1 i wouldnt play witout 4 healers either LOL

F

FoUrTy

Dont need to justify myself to you lot, I know I dont. Continue to believe that if you want it to help make you all sleep at night.
Suck **** u lie u newb clog is right ever single time its all do.. never fails its like the sever line is ur guard zone that u use to get away cause ur getting ur asses beat all over the screen

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What a load of rubbish, you do and you know it. You run to serverline and within 5 secs one fo the rons or cookie shows up. That selective memory working wonders for you paradox?

P

Pumpen

where have I ever said I AM GOOD. Please point it out.
These are your quotes:

"relative to you and your guild, i would be near top"
"I know i die alot less than you all do"
"I spank the floor with you lot in a field fight" (I still don't know what spank the floor means btw...)
"I find this highly hilarious when its even 2v2 or 3v3 you will run from ME like a baby. How many times have you have killed me mate? From last count, it was 0."
"Just dont run from me to the house all the time and then claim im crap, because its hypocritical."

Am I 'pointing it out' enough for you yet paradox?
LOL

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are your quotes:

"I spank the floor with you lot in a field fight" (I still don't know what spank the floor means btw...)
"I find this highly hilarious when its even 2v2 or 3v3 you will run from ME like a baby. How many times have you have killed me mate? From last count, it was 0."
"Just dont run from me to the house all the time and then claim im crap, because its hypocritical."

LOL
Once again, its that selective memory of his

I

iddqd

Once again, its that selective memory of his
i really dont see anywhere in anything paradox has said so far that is claiming he is 'leet' - hes quite clearly saying 'im not particularly good at pvp, im just better than you'

which to me more says 'youre crap', rather than 'im good'.

I

iddqd

i mean, i was terrible by the time i left last time, due to not playing much, and when i did, using my awesomely lame nox dexer too much - but i was still better than most on the server - saying im better than you is not necessarily saying one is particularly awesome, just that relative to you, im better.

W

Warlord III

Roughly translated it means, and ive said this before and even a few posts back "1v1 means nothing, and ive said I know im rubbish" - where have I ever said I AM GOOD. Please point it out. RELATIVE TO SOME OF YOUR DREGS I AM BETTER. Thats not calling them good. Thats calling them crap. Are you too stupid to understand?

Last night, the other night with drac, and the other night with Wez. You probably werent there because you were too busy in Luna, you know...(wont put it in because will get banned)

Dont care what he thinks about me, its a game.

Just dont run from me to the house all the time and then claim im crap, because its hypocritical. K thnx bye.

Oh BL held dieing 3v1 :( and I was dismounted. Your buddies should heal you better. I can take lesson from this, I casted invis on usher when he was dismounted instead of heal and we both died - but notice the common theme - dismounted. Thats how you lot get your kills.

Lol ... heaps of lies !! Can you see what we were doing ?? Me and Held was 2 vs 2 REAPER and his bro (Archers), you jumped in while Held was redlined lol .
You got dismounter after Held got killed , and you just rushed to the guard zone as you as you can ^^ .
If you prefer you are so good , you could said that 1 vs 4 of us .. all upto you. Everyone in here knew your ability of Pvping , i got nothing to explain. Without Rons and Cookies , mind to using a red charaters? Or else teamed up with Tocer/ MDK / RUN? /KOV.. was funny tho 7 of u vs Me and Held on red with blue dismounter... lol. You were laughing at me running around !! Asking if you could stay around when their are dismounter? I am Sux at pvping , but i know what i was doing at all.
Btw you arnt qualify to being in SSO as they are the best field fight team in Ocn.
No more trash talk and see you in Fel !!

P

Paradox_

i really dont see anywhere in anything paradox has said so far that is claiming he is 'leet' - hes quite clearly saying 'im not particularly good at pvp, im just better than you'

which to me more says 'youre crap', rather than 'im good'.
Im honestly sick of explaining to them mate. They have no intelligence what so ever. A brick wall would be more intelligent and probably better at UO.

Come back on and see what its like and how much **** they talk. They run to house, guard zones, and only fight when they outnumber and have dismounters, yet I run to a serverline 1v1 (which is a lie) and we use dismounters and SSO fight only when the rons are on. All lies. But its okay, if it makes them sleep at night to be able to say this and believe it, good on them. Good to see a game gets them so riled up.

You will laugh at them even more.

P

Paradox_

These are your quotes:

LOL

Where does it say I am good and I think im a great PvPer? Exactly. Nowhere.

But plenty of quotes where I admit im ****. Selective memory, perhaps?

W

Warlord III

i mean, i was terrible by the time i left last time, due to not playing much, and when i did, using my awesomely lame nox dexer too much - but i was still better than most on the server - saying im better than you is not necessarily saying one is particularly awesome, just that relative to you, im better.

Nox Dexxer are related to items and armour , no skills btw. Just need to "Point & Click" thats all. Rush to Server line and bandies when 1/2 Life like -> Avenger !!
Could i say Rons+cookie -> beated me -> And i Owns the rest of SSO !!
LOL , i am BETTER THAN YOU !!

W

Warlord III

Im honestly sick of explaining to them mate. They have no intelligence what so ever. A brick wall would be more intelligent and probably better at UO.

Come back on and see what its like and how much **** they talk. They run to house, guard zones, and only fight when they outnumber and have dismounters, yet I run to a serverline 1v1 (which is a lie) and we use dismounters and SSO fight only when the rons are on. All lies. But its okay, if it makes them sleep at night to be able to say this and believe it, good on them. Good to see a game gets them so riled up.

I am meaning that you won't using your red if ROns + cookies arn't on. The time you pvping were teamed up with the rest of Ocn like last night ^^ .
when elwood, clog , venus logged in and you all sitting in Guard zone again.
Thats the fact while Rons arnt on.

P

Paradox_

I am meaning that you won't using your red if ROns + cookies arn't on. The time you pvping were teamed up with the rest of Ocn like last night ^^ .
when elwood, clog , venus logged in and you all sitting in Guard zone again.
Thats the fact while Rons arnt on.
So im going to log on a red when there are 4 of you plus the blues to dismount gank me? 8v1? I hardly think you will say 'lets not dismount him and give him a fair fight'. Im not suicidal.

I

iddqd

Nox Dexxer are related to items and armour , no skills btw. Just need to "Point & Click" thats all. Rush to Server line and bandies when 1/2 Life like -> Avenger !!
Could i say Rons+cookie -> beated me -> And i Owns the rest of SSO !!
LOL , i am BETTER THAN YOU !!

i am fully aware that nox dexers require little to no skill - which is pretty much what i said.

though in my defence, mine was a bit more a caster than a dexer, and i didnt have healing - i used chiv for healing in my template and ss.

swords necro ss ninja med poisoning and chiv. bleed+strangle+dp+ds=win. managed to kill chom rik in under 10 seconds with 3 healers on him. that was pretty good, i do have to say. and, pretty much everyone on the shard had to alter their templates a little after i made my char.

and warlord, youre not better than me or pet or drac.

P

Pumpen

So im going to log on a red when there are 4 of you plus the blues to dismount gank me? 8v1? I hardly think you will say 'lets not dismount him and give him a fair fight'. Im not suicidal.
You have been offered a fair fight though, on many occasions, and you have turned them all down.

I like the fact that all sso dexxers carry a bardiche now and as soon as the fighting starts out they come, para/dismount to go with the ornate disarm spam ftw?

P

Paradox_

You have been offered a fair fight though, on many occasions, and you have turned them all down.

I like the fact that all sso dexxers carry a bardiche now and as soon as the fighting starts out they come, para/dismount to go with the ornate disarm spam ftw?
What exactly is a 'fair fight'?

No such thing.

If you are a wrestle mage and you want to fight, I will happily oblige.

F

FoUrTy

Bull **** u ****en lie u newb u have ran to server live 1v1 wi was fighting u be fr dont even try to lie wow u are something else first the screen shot thing with sneaky and now this LOL

P

Paradox_

Bull **** u ****en lie u newb u have ran to server live 1v1 wi was fighting u be fr dont even try to lie wow u are something else first the screen shot thing with sneaky and now this LOL
1v1 a stealth archer? LOL. Okay.

And if you havent worked out the screenshot thing with sneaky, read again (if you can).

1. It wasnt me.
2. They did it purposefully because they know how sneaky loves posting screenshots
3. We use vent so dont talk to each other ingame.
4. Sneaky (and clearly you) fell for it.

This guy in OMG. Clap Clap.

P

Paradox_

When you can beat mongbats, come back and chat with the PvPers okay.

I

iddqd

But only if I am a wrestle mage right? haha, your something else...
while im of the opinion that mage v mage is enough to duel with, wrestle mages arent really particularly suited to mage duels, which are much more suited to bleed spam, unless you happe to be both particularly good AND lucky

P

Paradox_

So you need to resort to lieing now to try and deflect the fact that you died to mongbats?

Its okay mate. Keep trying. You'll kill those mongbats soon, keep at it. Don't give up.

E

Elwood

He is right though paradox, you did die to spawn too and i'm not talking about the time held and I were chasing you down i'm talking about before we got there when Goliath was first on the scene, he was relaying to us what was going on in vent.

Nice screenshot though of a laggy american on foot dying to imp spawn, thats a keeper.

P

Paradox_

He is right though paradox, you did die to spawn too and i'm not talking about the time held and I were chasing you down i'm talking about before we got there when Goliath was first on the scene, he was relaying to us what was going on in vent.

Nice screenshot though of a laggy american on foot dying to imp spawn, thats a keeper.
I died once that whole fight when it was 3v1 and I ran into a dead end and held got me.

How many times did you die?

E

Elwood

Paradox I never asked you how many times you died in the fight, I said you died to spawn, just like arwen did, when you first arrived down there and it was only goliath from omg on the scene. And as arwen said you have 120 resist and you were mounted and you have good ping... What is it with the egos of you guys that you can never admit anything and there ALWAYS has to be an excuse.

As far as the rest of the fight goes, we tried to take your spawn but we couldn't, we took you all out a couple of times, as you did us, but we were never going to be able to kill the champ. In the end you killed us and got your champ finished, congrats. I don't know how many times you died, I don't really care, if we are counting I think I died about 3 times, no big deal, but the pvp was good fun even if we didn't finish on top. I can say though that after we killed drac and he didn't come back we concentrated on killing the rons as they were more of a threat than you were, maybe that is why you didn't die so much?

Oh, and you were not in a dead end at all when held and I were after you, I understand you probably didn't see much of what was around you as you were in 'panic mode' with no one to x heal you but you ran into the edge of the imp spawn at marble which slowed you up enough for held to finish you off.

Thats enough from me for another few weeks, good day to you sir.

P

Paradox_

No, I ran into a dead end and couldnt tele over, so ran back and held finished me off. If thats my only death, how can I die again to an Imp spawn? Thats right, I cant, because I didnt.

Drac left because he was going out.

Probably targetted rons more, but I had Goliath on my constantly because I was the only red there and the Rons were blue (might have been grey because Polymorph but not sure) so essentially theres always a dexer up my arse.

Notice I pointed out laughing at the laggy mexicant because he thinks he is this gods gift to UO pvp, runs his mouth, yet has nothing to back it up. Hes a dismount archer and a terrible one at that. As proven by the screenshot, if you die to mongbats, you shouldnt speak.

F

FoUrTy

1v1 a stealth archer? LOL. Okay.

And if you havent worked out the screenshot thing with sneaky, read again (if you can).

1. It wasnt me.
2. They did it purposefully because they know how sneaky loves posting screenshots
3. We use vent so dont talk to each other ingame.
4. Sneaky (and clearly you) fell for it.

This guy in OMG. Clap Clap.
Ur a ****ing fool just goes to sho what nub ****s like u would do for a screen shot LOL so sad u never have earned one kill ever ...

F

FoUrTy

Paradox I never asked you how many times you died in the fight, I said you died to spawn, just like arwen did, when you first arrived down there and it was only goliath from omg on the scene. And as arwen said you have 120 resist and you were mounted and you have good ping... What is it with the egos of you guys that you can never admit anything and there ALWAYS has to be an excuse.

As far as the rest of the fight goes, we tried to take your spawn but we couldn't, we took you all out a couple of times, as you did us, but we were never going to be able to kill the champ. In the end you killed us and got your champ finished, congrats. I don't know how many times you died, I don't really care, if we are counting I think I died about 3 times, no big deal, but the pvp was good fun even if we didn't finish on top. I can say though that after we killed drac and he didn't come back we concentrated on killing the rons as they were more of a threat than you were, maybe that is why you didn't die so much?

Oh, and you were not in a dead end at all when held and I were after you, I understand you probably didn't see much of what was around you as you were in 'panic mode' with no one to x heal you but you ran into the edge of the imp spawn at marble which slowed you up enough for held to finish you off.

Thats enough from me for another few weeks, good day to you sir.

'panic mode' deer inna head light LOL what do i do >.< i dont got 4 healers no more my true skills will sho wait i have none ROFL

D

Dain

Perhaps it's time you all spent less time on stratics attempting to prove something with words and more time ingame actually doing it?

P

Paradox_

Perhaps it's time you all spent less time on stratics attempting to prove something with words and more time ingame actually doing it?
Its okay, he proved in game he cant beat mongbats.

P

Paradox_

Ur a ****ing fool just goes to sho what nub ****s like u would do for a screen shot LOL so sad u never have earned one kill ever ...
And you have mate?

Christ, you're a real winner aren't ya. And by winner, I mean total, total loser.

E

Elwood

No, I ran into a dead end and couldnt tele over, so ran back and held finished me off. If thats my only death, how can I die again to an Imp spawn? Thats right, I cant, because I didnt.
Before the fighting started, before we got there, you had just arrived and goliath (he may have already been dead and still there waiting for us as a ghost) saw you run in to where the rons were hitting the champ and you died to spawn. It's no big deal, only a death geez, i just pointed out that you also died to spawn and you have a lot more 'advantages' shall we say than lore has. Yes he runs his mouth off, annoying at times, but what can you do, he is american after all...

I was chasing you with held, I hit you with moving shot, held got an fs on you when spawn slowed you down and you died. You were straight lining it, not doubling back. After we looted you I kept going forward and then up and around back to where the others were, thats how I know it wasn't a dead end. Once again, not a big deal, but you tend to get your details wrong, whether it's common mistake or selective memory I don't know.

Yeah yeah, I posted again, couldn't help myself

W

Warlord III

Its prove that SSO are nothing without RONS !!!
Was funny Morri Slum It teamed with ToCer/MDK/RUN? try to raid our spawn last night.
Its a Shame to see SSO only making craps and lies !! Lets team up with the Doggy stealth archer !!

Tells more about how you hate ToC dismounter and you all had been teamed up all the times nowdays lol

E

Elwood

We are in game doing it, where are you? Sitting on your gold now that you are a big power scroll trader :lick:

W

Warlord III

True , while we had 4 was on , you just stay at the GZ with ToCer/MDK/RUN? !!
Before that only me and held was on a red charaters to try get some fun from pvp.

W

Warlord III

i am fully aware that nox dexers require little to no skill - which is pretty much what i said.

though in my defence, mine was a bit more a caster than a dexer, and i didnt have healing - i used chiv for healing in my template and ss.

swords necro ss ninja med poisoning and chiv. bleed+strangle+dp+ds=win. managed to kill chom rik in under 10 seconds with 3 healers on him. that was pretty good, i do have to say. and, pretty much everyone on the shard had to alter their templates a little after i made my char.

and warlord, youre not better than me or pet or drac.

LOL .. yea yea yea. YOU are so good !! BTW , do you still playing UO these days? Or did u got me in the past while i was at 300 pings?

I could say that only Rons or cookie could drop me down in the field fight, none of the rest SSO could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.