• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FoUrTy

I actually rate Clog - he is one of the only OMG that heals his teammates even if he himself is low. Even though he is rubbish he actually tries and stays to fight. Pity his teammates dont return the favour. They just run to server line and run through it to get away.

I find it hugely hilarious when Fourty tells us to stop using a dismount archer (who was a blue non guilded magical que who was attacking us till we got outnumbered then went for the biggest guild) - WHEN HES ON A DISMOUNT ARCHER.
ROFL talking crap about heaing clog and what not and the server line the only reason we were there is cause cookie drac rons went there first since they cant pvp on foot for some rason thanx to me ahaha i bet i make u newbs rage in vent

F

FoUrTy

ROFL talking crap about heaing clog and what not and the server line the only reason we were there is cause cookie drac rons went there first since they cant pvp on foot for some rason thanx to me ahaha i bet i make u newbs rage in vent
O and who got owned like cattle in a pen that fight sure wasnt us LOL

I

iddqd

"since they cant pvp on foot for some rason thanx to me ahaha "

lol @ this idiot. you actually think youre awesome for running around in dog form running with bandies from people who cant possibly chase because theyre moving 1/3 of your speed?

congrats, you sit at your computer while an algorithm determines whether your weapon and suit successfully hit a target 4 times in a row. youre almost totally unnecessary to the process, youre an inefficient bot macro.

K

Katlene

scribe = 10% SDI bonus, and its an addition to the 15% cap on items for PvP

So 25% sdi.

Hence the best template.

Waley the best template is scribe (overall). However trams should start as dexers and learn that way. Mages are complicated, and killing a crap mage is like stepping on ants. Play an archer, or dexer and learn what spells hurt you, how much damage they do, when to run etc. Also learn to multitask and learn what people are doing and casting around you. I also remember everyones templates and their weaknesses, although this is a tad advanced for most.

If you bother to fight - which I doubt. Start off we fighting OMG and TOC they are crap and at least you won't be synced by us and die in 2 seconds. No point fighting the best when your as skilled as a todler playing with a computer for the first time. A big problem for trammies is they only fight PVM which is simple and requires 0 thought. It rotts their minds, and they become so tramified its impossible to revert out. Also they hate death because fighting mr balron 10000000x times over means they rarley die and can't stand it.

Trammel = simple, repititive, and CRAP! Just a place for lonlies to pass time and maybe find a rl partner, lol
Umm thankyou i think? although im not sure what waley means.
multitask i can handle. I am going to bother to fight dear i didnt get 7th slot for giggles. ps i have a rl partner im here to play the game and have fun on the way.
So probably a good thing i started training inscribe a few days ago eh. this is gunna be fun!

I

iddqd

the most important bit of advice you can get katlene is to realise that youre going to die A LOT. i mean for months and months youre going to die over and over and over, ESPECIALLY in one v one, but slowly, slowly youll learn how not to die - and i would suggest that you try NOT to use server lines or houses until you can survive without them, unless of course youre being ganked by more than 2 or 3, or theres pets on you.

youre also going to need to get yourself a decent suit, and its probably an important thing for you to learn how to piece one together, its an important skill to have - knowing which items are useful or not.

F

FoUrTy

"since they cant pvp on foot for some rason thanx to me ahaha "

lol @ this idiot. you actually think youre awesome for running around in dog form running with bandies from people who cant possibly chase because theyre moving 1/3 of your speed?

congrats, you sit at your computer while an algorithm determines whether your weapon and suit successfully hit a target 4 times in a row. youre almost totally unnecessary to the process, youre an inefficient bot macro.
rofl dont be mad cause i no how to play my roll im there simply to pt ppl like u on foot i get the job done no ? roflz

I

iddqd

thanks genius, but no, youre wrong (which i assume is something youve heard often in your life - i also assume that you dont really even understand what i said to you in the last response - youre apparently a yank, and the US educational system outside ivy league schools leaves a LOT to be desired.).

i dont even play anymore (but am considering re-activating account for sunday night pvp), i just know a tool who has no clue when i see it, and people who think sitting and doing almost literally nothing while the server does everything makes them leet at pvp have always made me laugh.

have fun.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill send you a PM dal about Fourty and his IRL attributes. Straight from his mouth when he raids our vent channel. In short - hes a complete idiot, and did not pass school (an american school). Prepare for a good laugh dal.

I

iddqd

unfortunately i cant get PMs atm for some weird reason. ive signed up to iinet for internet which i should have in a week or so.

I

iddqd

well, i must say i feel kinda guilty now. i really do prefer a challenge and theres just a bit too much ammo there. i think ill leave him alone now.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go wild when he jumps in our vent. Hes great for some laughs. He swears with lots and lots of rage.

I know its easy, but still provides some entertainment. Funniest part is - he told me all of this. Not some scumbag, deceitful, betraying trammie friend.

I

iddqd

i reckon its even funnier how so many trams sell each other out to others (mostly pet). ive seen it so many times, they just LOVE the drama, its gives them a thrill like pvp, but like its pvp in rl or something

icq + strat post + screen shot + Personal Message = exp+fs+bleed+poison.

F

FoUrTy

Can't PM you - ill get an infraction for this.

IRL:

He is 18 or 19. Lives in redneck America, like Arkensaw or something like that.

He is of MEXICAN decent, lol - 100% mexican as communicated in vent. He is currently unemployed. He use to work as a forklift driver until he was fired (recently). He has gotten 2 different girls pregnant and they have both had the kids. First one was pregnant when he was 16 i think (cant remember). As you can see hes a real symbol of stupidity. You think he would learn with the first mistake? Isn't America great :p He is not "seeing" any of these girls anymore, lol trash.

He comes into our vent, when we pay him out he starts yelling "SHUT THE **** UP" and then plays music over and over screaming like an indian "OOOOOOOOOOOO". He cannot handle anything negative towards him - real anger issues. We then boot him and he repeats.

An American Idiot (mexican). We call him MexiCANT.
Dont be mad cause u aint brown En Down... for 1 im 19 for 2 i live in NE (Forgot i am dealing with the rons NE=Nebraska) 3rd im with my second babiez momma atm ty which things are going great and also see my my first lil girl on weekends 4th i do got a job im a sale's men 5th LOL do i **** u crunts off ? RAGE MUCH LOL... poor poor pet i mean his life story is he wants to grow up as actor and be in a soap taht his mother is part and pays for im to take acting classes LOL needs to go back to school maybe join the rons as a uni=leech no ?

A

Amathist of PoC

i reckon its even funnier how so many trams sell each other out to others (mostly pet). ive seen it so many times, they just LOVE the drama, its gives them a thrill like pvp, but like its pvp in rl or something

icq + strat post + screen shot + Personal Message = exp+fs+bleed+poison.
What I think is totally hilarious is the so called Elite pvpers having nothing better to do then to try and stir and flame and grief the trammies??

I mean seriously the Ron's and pet have stooped to like all time lameness and abandoned pvp to become trammie try hards - they sit at the bank and pretend to be me and my guild??

And yet feel they can knock and bag out the trammies for there roleplaying games and in game events........I know what I think screams more of desperation and loneliness.

But its been great to be able to spawn without there crashing the guild has had fun so thanks guys.

A

Amathist of PoC

Ilsh doesn't count penneh
Actually was a lovely little fel spawn during reasonable play time not this night owl stuff about 3 days ago. About 4 -6 poc set off on an adventure and encountered a nice reptile spawn completed it and came home happy mean while the SSO try hards where too busy trying to grief at Luna bank.

M

MissMelon

A greater dragon is not killing them, its just lame. Shows no skill at all, just a all kill macro and a bola. So as Dal said... STFU

Melon and Run?/Toc or whoever you are now I hope you read this..
haha good times mate :p oh and PMS was actualy mounted..

P

Paradox_

What I think is totally hilarious is the so called Elite pvpers having nothing better to do then to try and stir and flame and grief the trammies??

I mean seriously the Ron's and pet have stooped to like all time lameness and abandoned pvp to become trammie try hards - they sit at the bank and pretend to be me and my guild??

And yet feel they can knock and bag out the trammies for there roleplaying games and in game events........I know what I think screams more of desperation and loneliness.

But its been great to be able to spawn without there crashing the guild has had fun so thanks guys.

I find it totally hilarious how cut and how you rage at what we do. Honestly, you're not that interesting. Get over yourself.

And its also fantastic how much time you spend on trolling trying to get the attention you so desperately want - i think this screams more of desperation and loneliness.

P

Paradox_

Dont be mad cause u aint brown En Down... for 1 im 19 for 2 i live in NE (Forgot i am dealing with the rons NE=Nebraska) 3rd im with my second babiez momma atm ty which things are going great and also see my my first lil girl on weekends 4th i do got a job im a sale's men 5th LOL do i **** u crunts off ? RAGE MUCH LOL... poor poor pet i mean his life story is he wants to grow up as actor and be in a soap taht his mother is part and pays for im to take acting classes LOL needs to go back to school maybe join the rons as a uni=leech no ?
Wow.

I dont even know where to begin with this.

I dont need to say anything. You just proved our point about 10x over.

Great quality in your guild their OMG. Clap Clap.

A

Amathist of PoC

I find it totally hilarious how cut and how you rage at what we do. Honestly, you're not that interesting. Get over yourself.

And its also fantastic how much time you spend on trolling trying to get the attention you so desperately want - i think this screams more of desperation and loneliness.
Rage?? lol where have I raged - pointed out your lamenees laughed at your acts of stupidity and try hard nature but not raged.

Have I reported you yep you bet your sorry butt I have - because the game does not need griefers like you...but still not raged.

Its your lot that try and stoop to personal insults and trying to wreck reputations because you have non of your own... other then for things most people would be ashamed to be associated with.

And its your lot that cant let go of a grudge simply because they got banned from a Halloween contest which was the start of your carry on.........so if anyone has raged it would be you guys not us. basically the trammies wont let you play with them so lets grief them......but yeah right we are the desperate ones LOL. *rolls eyes*

P

Paradox_

Looks like you cant let it go. Do you really think we care about a halloween contest? Get over yourself for gods sake.

Game doesnt need griefers like us IN YOUR OPINION. Want my opinion? The game doesnt need whining trammie babies like yourself - it was better before the introduction of trammel and will never be as good. You know why? Because you lot are a bunch of cry babies. Everyone of your posts is crying at something. You are so thin skinned and unwilling to budge from what your view of the game that it is actually sickening.

Its people like you who voted labour.

F

FoUrTy

Wow.

I dont even know where to begin with this.

I dont need to say anything. You just proved our point about 10x over.

Great quality in your guild their OMG. Clap Clap.
Roxxerdddd Roxxxxxxxxerddddddddddd ROFL COPTERZ LOL EFFING Roxxxxxerddd u newb tramcake ^^

P

Pumpen

No that's right, you don't, and he never attacks SSO... But you also heal him at times and res him when he dies. And it is more than just a coincidence that lately when he dies SSO show up before you can say "I love South Australia". I just wonder why you can't admit that he is either in the guild or there is a field alliance there. Ok, so paradox and wez are in SSO because they are a friend or brother of a long time guild member but where does ash fit in? You didn't answer this in your reply...
You still haven't answered this question...

On another note, I was pretty shocked to see a field alliance between SSO (slums it, snakes fury, burgundy and wez), TOC/MDK (magical que[wishes], eris, taren) and KOV (grim jim) just to fight OMG.

K

Katlene

cheers iddqd, i appreciate your feed back :) and yeah i know im gunna die bucket loads, but theres something i have in mind, n its gunna be so worth it in the end *squee*

A

AnaemicBullfrog

Ok..... let me get this straight.

You all still reply to Ron.

You complain, you report, you cry.

Ron abuses, laughs and has the time of his life.

Why?? For their amusement?

I have to wonder though, Fourty I do not care on what your real life entails, butI am shocked that as a 19 year old you still respond on here as you do. What is the purpose of responding with useless language butchering such as ROFLZ and statements such as "Dont be mad cause u aint brown En Down"

In all honesty. Who talks like that? Even with the Ron's immaturity, for the most part they have the eloquence to back it up.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What lengths Paradox will go to to try and get a kill shot screen shot. Always relying on the Rons to fight your battles, wont even 1v1 me because your **** scared.

Kill me in a fair fight and maybe you wont have to "edit out the Rons," you pathetic sheep.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hook, Line and Sinker
Haha, your the one that has made yourself look like an utter coward, whats new for you though hay?

When you build up the intestinal fortitude to fight me 1v1, let me know alright? Coward.

P

Paradox_

Haha, your the one that has made yourself look like an utter coward, whats new for you though hay?

When you build up the intestinal fortitude to fight me 1v1, let me know alright? Coward.
Think about it very carefully.

We use vent. Why would we type, out of guild chat no less, to each other?

Can you work it out?

W

Warlord III

haha good times mate :p oh and PMS was actualy mounted..
Nah , he was stealthing around and dismounting. You guys dismountand killed me also while i am on Gigi. After i logged in warlord , i was 1 vs 3 of u and drop Dare , PMS , Ghost down.
Work hard Melon and bring the Eobers came helping the ToC :p

I

iddqd

tell me, tram - at what point in my comment there did i "bag out the trammies for 'there' roleplaying games"? please, by all means take your time and give my comment another read before you respond.

i 'bagged out' the trams - and i have seen many of them, not just through pet but first-hand - who always and often seem to sell each other out so damn readily and quickly that i find it amazing that there is even the paltry rp-community that somehow still remains on this shard. the slightest slight and they run to the nearest person on ICQ (and it is HILARIOUS how often that seems to be pet - i mean whats the point of spilling secrets if you dont spill it to someone you know will spread it round, right?) and pass on the most personal of comments.

not once have i seen that from ANY of the 'elite' pvpers i have had the good fortune to play with and/or against has done anything but be the best 'friend' that one can be to people most have and never will meet - even tc, as much i really didnt think much of most of them stuck together and supported one another.

now tell me this, tram: for all the repeated comments on this and other boards about the relative behaviour of 'trammies' and 'pvpers', comments that have lasted since day one of trammels inception, tell me who really behaves like adults - trams with the constant backstabbing and lying and betrayals to one another (and im talking about some very serious and potentially hurtful ones in there, too) - or pvper's who, while certainly not often the nicest of people, are at the very least honest about it to themselves and everyone else.

me, ill take honesty.

bear in mind, tram, that NONE of us would have any 'ammunition' to 'bag you out' if you and your trammie friends didnt give it to us so regularly in the form of tearful ICQ confessions and enraged passings-on of personal pictures and conversations.

I

iddqd

you and all your 'friends' really need to listen to your pal siyeng0 A LOT. i mean a lot a lot.

P

Paradox_

What lengths Paradox will go to to try and get a kill shot screen shot. Always relying on the Rons to fight your battles, wont even 1v1 me because your **** scared.

Kill me in a fair fight and maybe you wont have to "edit out the Rons," you pathetic sheep.
BTW Sneaky, if you havent worked it out...

It wasn't even me.

I

iddqd

you only need a few fish steaks to train nox.

and im sure everyone is terrified of you...

I

iddqd

im looking forward to logging in again - stealth archers are my lame nox dexxers' favourite snack.

gg on being a stealth archer btw - next to tamers, its the EASIEST template to use.

why do you even bother playing the game? youre not doing anything in it.

P

Paradox_

Might as well been im sure u wont fight 1v1 either ... sso lamer
Ive told you and every other person on here why I dont 1v1 in a duel situation - i have a wrestle mage (not a 1v1er) a necro mage (not a 1v1er) a archer (not a 1v1er as is a dexer) and a spawnbot (not a 1v1er as its a dexer).

I spank the floor with you lot in a field fight - and the funny thing is you all target me when you think im the weakest when I can actually heal well.

If you were smart - you would take down the strongest so the rest of the team is easier.

But you dont think.

P

Paradox_

im looking forward to logging in again - stealth archers are my lame nox dexxers' favourite snack.

gg on being a stealth archer btw - next to tamers, its the EASIEST template to use.

why do you even bother playing the game? youre not doing anything in it.
You will have a good chuckle.

P

Pumpen

Ive told you and every other person on here why I dont 1v1 in a duel situation - i have a wrestle mage (not a 1v1er) a necro mage (not a 1v1er) a archer (not a 1v1er as is a dexer) and a spawnbot (not a 1v1er as its a dexer).
Roughly translated to "I don't 1v1 because I know i'm rubbish and I would lose. It is much easier for me to sit in amongst the rons, cookie, drac and co and drop a fs here and there and think i'm good."
You can 1v1 in the field with a wrestle mage, drac and pet do, or a necro even if your good enough. All said and done though, you have had plenty of time to make a 1v1 char but you choose not to, it's ok, we know why.

I spank the floor with you lot in a field fight -
Hmm now tell me, if you can't beat anyone 1v1 how do you 'spank the floor' with someone in the field?

WTF does 'spank the floor' mean by the way?

I

iddqd

actually, pumpen, like many inexperienced pvpers you seem to be making the the mistake of thinking proficiency at duelling means anything. the ability to duel well does not necessarily translate to being 'good at pvp'.

at my best i pretty much dominated all but about 4 people on this shard - rons and cookie (who destroyed me with ease) - in duels, and i took almost nothing away from any of my duels that was really useable in the field. all mage duels are is a bleed/poison spamfest to see who gets the server to let them either not get hit by the bleed or resist the poison, or if youre very lucky, manage to get the damage for bleed and the damage for poison alternate in the exact timing to make casting anything impossible. the 4th person was hitman, who used to get me 6/10 (roughly) duels - though in the field he was not particularly useful as he tended to work off on his own and not be much help in group fights, and when mounted 1v1, i used to kill him more than he killed me. while i rate him as a good pvper, his skill in duels did not necessarily translate to the field.

the only thing i really learned was to watch what opponents cast a little bit more, but if youre not doing that anyway, then youre a noob.

V

vikingbod

Actually was a lovely little fel spawn during reasonable play time not this night owl stuff about 3 days ago. About 4 -6 poc set off on an adventure and encountered a nice reptile spawn completed it and came home happy mean while the SSO try hards where too busy trying to grief at Luna bank.
4 - 6 tramies (PoC go PoC) do spawns at will it appears. The Pvp on this shard are twits.

P

Paradox_

Roughly translated to "I don't 1v1 because I know i'm rubbish and I would lose. It is much easier for me to sit in amongst the rons, cookie, drac and co and drop a fs here and there and think i'm good."
You can 1v1 in the field with a wrestle mage, drac and pet do, or a necro even if your good enough. All said and done though, you have had plenty of time to make a 1v1 char but you choose not to, it's ok, we know why.

Hmm now tell me, if you can't beat anyone 1v1 how do you 'spank the floor' with someone in the field?

WTF does 'spank the floor' mean by the way?
Yes, I dont want to make a 1v1 dueling charachter because it proves nothing. And ive said, time and time again, im a **** pvper. Yet, relative to you and your guild, i would be near top (not as good as sneaky or dragod, but definately on par with a majority).

I fight plenty without the Rons or Cook. I rarely die in a field fight and i dont run to the server line like you twits do. I communicate with my teammates, I heal myself, and then we sync you and you die. Deny it all you want, but I know i die alot less than you all do.

In a field fight - doesnt mean its 1v1. 4v4 etc we will dominate you. I would bet that I would not die in such a situation and will sync and kill the lot of you if you dont run (which you always do, and leave your teammates behind).

F

FoUrTy

I spank the floor with you lot in a field fight - and the funny thing is you all target me when you think im the weakest when I can actually heal well.

If you were smart - you would take down the strongest so the rest of the team is easier.

But you dont think.

This fool and ash ... *claps*

Status
Not open for further replies.