• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iddqd

"As IDDQD said: its impossible to lose a spawn on mages or ranged attacks vs spawnbots. "

quite simply, the spawnbots should almost NEVER win, ESPECIALLY (underlined four times) when out-numbered. youre using a lot of archers - all you need is ONE of them to have a normal bow equipped and theyre screwed. ranged parablow and mortal strike is perfect for a gank. even without that, its difficult for them to x-heal, and if they are, then theyre standing still and cant attack...

i mean its not just getting the best gear you can find and having a fast conn - good pvp is about decision-making - that goes for other games as well, but is even more important in a timing-based pvp system like UO.

i mean take av for example - he was an ok pvper, but really was only deadly when there was a broken template, but what set him above his guildies at least was his decision-making was excellent. think about what youre doing, keep your teammates bars up and make a PLAN when you fight - have one person decide who gets targetted when, and follow the directions as soon as you get them, and i GUARANTEE you'll have a lot more success vs the rons etc.

as good as they are, (and they are very good) they just shouldnt win vs so many more. if you have 3 more than them who are reasonably well equipped and have ok connections, then there is no reason other than just bad luck (which does happen) for you to lose - they x-heal well, but even then, they can only do it so fast. youve got dmounters, so youre a big part of the way there - the dmounter just needs to make weapon swap macros and keep them pinned after the with para and mortals.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You killed IO - cookies spawnbot who was mountless.... I wasn't even there. I don't know how paradox died, I wasn't there either.
We killed IO because it was his stupidity to try and para dismount me, but thanks to DCI he missed. Dismounted Melee dexer = easy pickings on a archer, even u know that. Though my question is, why try and dismount someone with a bardiche when you and one other is there, against however many we had there last night.

I

iddqd

"Dismounted Melee dexer = easy pickings on a archer, even u know that"

MOUNTED melee dexer = easy pickings on an archer - u dont seem to know that.

P

Pumpen

6 posts of rage to my 1. OH NO, STRATICS GANK LOL!!! Damn you must be still fuming from last night...

Oh and it wasn't me who was in your vent last night. I have no interest in being in your vent channel.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but what set him above his guildies at least was his decision-making was excellent
his 'decision-making' involved running from 2 ipy's and drinking a gh pot to heal it, eating a curse apple vs a curse - lol.

Prior to that it was evasion + running with confidence/gh pots if a exp pops, then before that a GH wand/bolting, then before that 4FC. That guy was a real pos, and obviously had HUGE issues with death. The only difference to his team-mates and himself was he ran/potted more and only played when gimplates were present. Oh he also managed to lead sheep with relative ease, like he'd make TC believe anything, and they wouldn't question it. Just like he was the first pk to 1,000 counts, yet i was 1,000 before he even decided to go red (he wouldn't go red till he had the 4 gimp arties), or about owning us at events that never took place, or that him proing all their spawns wasn't 'tyrant-like'.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6 posts of rage to my 1. OH NO, STRATICS GANK LOL!!! Damn you must be still fuming from last night...

Oh and it wasn't me who was in your vent last night. I have no interest in being in your vent channel.
You keep mistaking death with fuming. Does this mean that OMG goes totally spastic non-stop then, as you seem to associate death with raging/fuming?

If we hated death so much, we'd sit in a house or gz like u guys and spawn at 3am.

P

Pumpen

"As IDDQD said: its impossible to lose a spawn on mages or ranged attacks vs spawnbots. "

quite simply, the spawnbots should almost NEVER win, ESPECIALLY (underlined four times) when out-numbered. youre using a lot of archers - all you need is ONE of them to have a normal bow equipped and theyre screwed. ranged parablow and mortal strike is perfect for a gank. even without that, its difficult for them to x-heal, and if they are, then theyre standing still and cant attack...

i mean its not just getting the best gear you can find and having a fast conn - good pvp is about decision-making - that goes for other games as well, but is even more important in a timing-based pvp system like UO.

i mean take av for example - he was an ok pvper, but really was only deadly when there was a broken template, but what set him above his guildies at least was his decision-making was excellent. think about what youre doing, keep your teammates bars up and make a PLAN when you fight - have one person decide who gets targetted when, and follow the directions as soon as you get them, and i GUARANTEE you'll have a lot more success vs the rons etc.

as good as they are, (and they are very good) they just shouldnt win vs so many more. if you have 3 more than them who are reasonably well equipped and have ok connections, then there is no reason other than just bad luck (which does happen) for you to lose - they x-heal well, but even then, they can only do it so fast. youve got dmounters, so youre a big part of the way there - the dmounter just needs to make weapon swap macros and keep them pinned after the with para and mortals.
Your getting a distorted view of the game from the rons and paradox, they love to embelish numbers and twist the events around to make them look better. No one is disputing the fact that they (except paradox, wez etc) are good and win many fights outnumbered but it's never the amount of numbers they say it is. There is only one dismounter in OMG who plays regularly - arwen, and he is an american who pings 3/400 - virtually useless if he doesn't get his first shot off and moves at a snails pace.

I

iddqd

oh dont get me wrong, all that is true, and though she will deny it till she dies, also took over morry for a duel with corn, but he was very quick with doing the 'right' thing in the field more often than not - with fields, x-healing etc. which is why i used him as an example, as someone i didnt really think much of, i could respect what i believed to be a skill with decision making that these guys could learn from (cos they dont seem to be learning from fighting v you guys)

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm at work, this is very entertaining.

If you want to see rage, go to luna bank and start laughing at Elwood for his misfortunes. He will soon rage it, even the trammies have a good laugh when he does it. Some other trammies in this forum are even easier pickings, however I know a lot of embarrassing personal details about them thanks to their "friends".

Or gank Arwen. He goes in a fuming rant.

Seriously OMG recruit the dog squad, you will at least get 1 or 2 kills when we clean you all out. Generally 6 SSO kill 8+ of you flawlessly. Its disgraceful, but fun.

Nothing beats the 2 vs 6 we had last night. My bro and I couldn't stop laughing when it was over. I physically don't see how we pulled that off.

P

Pumpen

You keep mistaking death with fuming. Does this mean that OMG goes totally spastic non-stop then, as you seem to associate death with raging/fuming?
No I associate YOUR deaths with rage/fuming for these reasons -
* You have such massive egos and you constantly tell everyone who will listen how good you are it much be such a blow to those egos when you die
* Other guildies have told me how much you rage in vent when you die or when your guild members die
*How every time you die you immediately post here to vent your frustrations and fire off insults to everyone else. We had a bet last night as to how long it would take you to post after we killed you at yew LOL

I

iddqd

a dmounter doesnt need good ping - its why he uses that template. and my point of view isnt distorted, i know the numbers are always out (on BOTH side) - the point as far as im concerned with this discussion is that the rons and cookie etc are better than others because they fight, yes they use the same lame tactics as you guys (and everyone else does), but they ALSO go out and fight 2 v 6 or 3 v 9 and regardless of the fact that they sometimes manage to win - the point is they DO it, whereas i know you guys arent.

heres a story from the ye olde days of my UO youth. back when i first started going to fel and spawning, i was trying to spawn all day, pretty much every day and for a solid 6 weeks of this was unable to finish a SINGLE spawn. why? because avenger, rei, jinman and obi would crash us with their 40%+sdi 4fc mages and slaughter us in seconds. we must have made av 200m or more in scrolls in that time. i was wearing gm-made leather and had 2/4 fc. i used to insure only my arcane robes and boots for the spell charges and would drop my worthless suit on each death. they'd crash and we would die, res, recall back to our tower, re-armour (we would spend hours making dozens of suits) and run back down to fight. eventually they used to carry scissors because we would res, run to our corpse to put on our crappy armour and keep fighting - they would cut up the suits ahahahaha.

not once did we win one of these fights. (though once i acually managed to kill rei 1v1 LOL) in fact we got close twice. twice out of maybe 200 fights.

months later we managed to get to a point where we forced tc and opk to join forces (only twice i think, but still) to fight us because we had become such a force.

yeah yeah yeah, hooray for us, but the point is, we got better by TRYING things. we fought and lost a LOT until we worked out a way to not lose so much. we died and died and died but importantly, we learned.

you dont learn by relying on houses and guards.

I

iddqd

actually, id have to say out of all the people ive been in vent with, im really the only one that anyone could say 'rages'. i love to have a good yell.

P

Pumpen

I like ice cream and long walks along the beach on sundays. Can I say that?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Dismounted Melee dexer = easy pickings on a archer, even u know that"

MOUNTED melee dexer = easy pickings on an archer - u dont seem to know that.
Oh I know this, though when we dismounted, he left himself open for the 3 or 4 archers that were there to pick him off.. Was just saying, good idea, wrong timing(not that it happens much).

J

JadoX

Its 2:58am Saturday Sydney time.. I come home froma night out in the city and log on to see whats happening...what do I see?

"OMG" doing despise - several stacks of scrolls on the ground indicating they have been spawning for awhile.

Looks like those accusations of 3am spawns are ture (literally 3am).

:coco:

S

Septimus

Its 2:58am Saturday Sydney time.. I come home froma night out in the city and log on to see whats happening...what do I see?

"OMG" doing despise - several stacks of scrolls on the ground indicating they have been spawning for awhile.

Looks like those accusations of 3am spawns are ture (literally 3am).

:coco:
Actually that stuff was there from earlier when toc/mdk/run? etc were tryin to crash us after we got bored with tryin to fight them in guard zone. I went down there to check it and got bored so started doin it until the cowardly dog archers jump to attack when im low on health.

So not, not really correct at all.

E

Elwood

Well I don't remember anyone denying any 'allegations' jadox. Yes, we have some members who like to play late, fellas like warlord, zolo and septimus etc will come on and play through the early hours of the morning, maybe they don't work the normal business hours, maybe they are shift workers who knows, and who cares really. It's not like OMG only comes on at that time and spawns, most of us play in prime time as you know. I myself was on and off through the afternoon/evening yesterday and I played up until about 2am. Funny though, there were no rons on yesterday afternnon/evening at all hence no other SSO members in game either. I hope you enjoyed your night out though...

P

Paradox_

Well I don't remember anyone denying any 'allegations' jadox. Yes, we have some members who like to play late, fellas like warlord, zolo and septimus etc will come on and play through the early hours of the morning, maybe they don't work the normal business hours, maybe they are shift workers who knows, and who cares really. It's not like OMG only comes on at that time and spawns, most of us play in prime time as you know. I myself was on and off through the afternoon/evening yesterday and I played up until about 2am. Funny though, there were no rons on yesterday afternnon/evening at all hence no other SSO members in game either. I hope you enjoyed your night out though...
Sorry we have lives outside of a game.

Funny how you claim you cant stand us, but when we are not on for ONE DAY, you go on a rant because clearly we are such an important part of your UO life.

E

Ericge99

Oh Sep, you really disappoint me, I knew you could not resist posting about last night in Despise. That was one doggie against you, OK, you were at half health, so what. You died and then came on here to CRY!! PFFt why bother your only going to flame me for posting! :loser:
Oh, by the way that gold laying on the floor was from your guildies, they left it there, was about 2 spawns worth.
Oh, lastly, I play my char as an assasin, whether your at full health or not I don't care. Go cry some more!

E

Elwood

@ Paradox - You and pet are the baby rons, it really is embarrassing how much you both want to be like them and how much to try to copy what they say and do, unfortunately for paradox though you will always be a s**t pvper.

@ Paradox and Jadox - it only makes sense that you defend the rons so much on these forums, I suppose it's only payback for all the times you run to 'big brother' for help in game (which is constantly).

@ Pet - why do you keep having to create a new account to post here? Is it because the mods keep deleting them because none of us here want to here your rot... How is warhammer going? We are having bets as to when you will be back.

@ Jado - Bottom line, all the x healing in the world still doesn't disguise the fact that you are crap, have a nice day though...

E

Elwood

Oh Sep, you really disappoint me, I knew you could not resist posting about last night in Despise. That was one doggie against you, OK, you were at half health, so what. You died and then came on here to CRY!! PFFt why bother your only going to flame me for posting! :loser:
Oh, by the way that gold laying on the floor was from your guildies, they left it there, was about 2 spawns worth.
Oh, lastly, I play my char as an assasin, whether your at full health or not I don't care. Go cry some more!
Solid template you have there, must be tons of fun!
LOL

P

Paradox_

@ Elwood: Sorry I have real life friends. This is something you cant seem to understand or tolerate. Or jealous because on a saturday night instead of being with your 'sporting club', you were in an online game.

They dont need me to defend them, they can defend themselves. I dont see how im a 'baby ron' because im mates with them IRL, but okay, if thats you're only point, need to try a bit harder.

And the whole 'paradox is a **** pvper' thing is getting old, especially since i agree. Thats also the only thing you can say. Get new material, its the same old stuff.

And it makes sense why you rage it at the rons all the time, I'd rage it too if I got constantly owned and had crap guildmates, and i was as gutless and cowardly like you, and my special move was 'the elwood run'. But thats okay, you can take it out on me because you have nothing on them, its okay little one, i dont take offense to a game, but clearly you do.

J

JadoX

I've been playing for what a little over 2-3 weeks? I've made no claim to be 'good'. I can however say I've done alot more and been alot more useful than your guildies.

Are you just raging because whenver OMG & SSO match up you guys always scatter and then get killed because you get no support from your 'team'?

Elwood - I dont think your one to talk about skills or templates when all your known for is the how often you resort to the 'Elwood Run'.

E

Elwood

@ Elwood: Sorry I have real life friends. This is something you cant seem to understand or tolerate. Or jealous because on a saturday night instead of being with your 'sporting club', you were in an online game.
The club I work for is the last place I want to be on a saturday night, I work there 5 days a week. Yes, I stayed home this weekend, will be doing the same for the next three too, my money is going into a 4 week holiday overseas next month. I hope you enjoyed your night out though.

They dont need me to defend them, they can defend themselves.
But you do anyway, blind devotion?

And the whole 'paradox is a **** pvper' thing is getting old
It will never old... Is it getting to you princess?

And it makes sense why you rage it at the rons all the time, I'd rage it too if I got constantly owned and had crap guildmates, and i was as gutless and cowardly like you,
Once again let me bring up the time I was in SSO vent and you died while pvping on a dexxer and the rons raged it at you calling you all sorts of names, god that was funny, you were getting so cut too, telling them to stop raging it at you. LOL

and my special move was 'the elwood run'.
OMG now fights at yew gate, this was a decision we made to get away from the close gz's and serverline of bmg. Is it any coincidence that sso have not been on as much since the fighting has moved?

But thats okay, you can take it out on me because you have nothing on them, its okay little one, i dont take offense to a game, but clearly you do.
See it's comments like these that make me realise i'm talking to someone very immature, it makes me think "what the hell am I doing arguing with teenage know it all's on a forum", I actually feel bad for replying now.

E

Elwood

I've been playing for what a little over 2-3 weeks? I've made no claim to be 'good'. I can however say I've done alot more and been alot more useful than your guildies.

Are you just raging because whenver OMG & SSO match up you guys always scatter and then get killed because you get no support from your 'team'?

Elwood - I dont think your one to talk about skills or templates when all your known for is the how often you resort to the 'Elwood Run'.
You play a dexxer and you run around disarm spamming, I put your skill level on par with Elita Ya Ass.
Enough said.

J

JadoX

OMG now fights at yew gate, this was a decision we made to get away from the close gz's and serverline of bmg. Is it any coincidence that sso have not been on as much since the fighting has moved
Actually yes it is a coincidence we haven't been on. SSO prefers and has enjoyed the move to Yew.

Cookie & I have been busy with work and I don't know what the Rons have been doing because we haven't spoken to them in a few days. We don't devote ourselves and follow them around like you seem to think.

What I do know is that in the first two-three days of the move, it was an absolute slaughtering. Despite having the GZ and a house you guys still resorted to the same tactics and died 3 times for every one we did- whats your excuse for that?

Does the game get boring just running in a staight line chugging pots?

With or without servers you still get owned hands down. But as you so often finish off with ... "have fun with that though" and "hope you had a good night out though".

FYI - That wasn't us raging at each other on vent - its part of the banter that goes on as per usual. But yeh, good luck with that!

J

JadoX

You play a dexxer and you run around disarm spamming, I put your skill level on par with Elita Ya Ass.
Enough said.
So...thats different to a mage running around spamming spells?

Or do you think archers should not be allowed to shoot any form of ammo?

Doesn't really matter though, you cant really say anything. Doesn't matter what template you play because all you do is run in a straight line and chug pots.

You've been playing for how long? Despite your claims, your still considered trash. Must suck losing at life?

Enough Said.

S

Septimus

Actually I replied to jado and merely mentioned it, whos crying? Yeah I know the gold was left there... I was there earlier when we left it...The point being? I dont really care if thats your chosen play style, you guys definetly know how to play your stealth archers well.

S

Septimus

Elwood, your an idiot.

Firstly it was AFL grand final night. Unlikely we would be on anyway.

Secondly, SSO has what? Maybe 7 memebrs including Ash? Our guild is in the marjoity, friends IRL & brothers. So wouldn't it just make sense that we would be on generally at the same times?

Thirdly, Im pretty sure that the only time SSO log in is to PvP - we don't spend our time bank sitting in tram and doing 3am spawns because thats when its safe.

I'd like to see OMG either crash a SSO depise spawn successfully or be gutsy enough to do it when we are all on. We do spawns in prime time and even invite you to crash - no surprise only maybe venus ever turns up.

Septimus - Thats a very convinient story. I just find it hilarious that I run past the spawn at 3am and what do I see? Septimus in wraith form spamming wither. lol. Not only that, there was a ton of mob corpses around.

Are you telling me that you weren't doing the spawn? :loser:

Um did you read my post? I said I went to check it, was bored so I started doing it... And as Elwood said, we do play at different times and yes I am a shift worker so sometimes Im on at prime time for some pvp other times I dont get home until after midnight so do a spawn or somethin before I go to bed and sometimes play through the day. My work also means I have to travel sometimes and I only been on the last week because I was away for almost a month before that.

So yes we too have lives outside of UO, I play this for a bit of fun as there isn't a lot else to do at 3am in this town, apart from read a book which Im about to do soon...

E

Ericge99

Thanks Sep, yes we have been playing our stealthers for over 3 years now, and your right we do know how to use them. Not having UO map up makes it a lot harder for us to co-ordinate. Still my main fault is I tend to bite more than i can chew, so to speak and I pay the price for doing so, still I do have a go, even when I know I don't have much of a chance. We try and thats more than a lot of other stealthers out there .... you reading this Jedi?
Also thanx to Jadox, and yes I did see you float through, was nice of you to mention about the spawn. Lastly we're not cowards, nice of you to bait us that way, still it's the most we can do, is to harrass and be a pain.... Oh and
Elwood, you had no problem with us stealthers when you were in TOC, why all of a sudden is it a problem?? Come on mate, really. Lags my biggest issue in this game, I still try .... thats more than a lot of others out there!
:bowdown:

P

Paradox_

The club I work for is the last place I want to be on a saturday night, I work there 5 days a week. Yes, I stayed home this weekend, will be doing the same for the next three too, my money is going into a 4 week holiday overseas next month. I hope you enjoyed your night out though.

But you do anyway, blind devotion?

It will never old... Is it getting to you princess?

Once again let me bring up the time I was in SSO vent and you died while pvping on a dexxer and the rons raged it at you calling you all sorts of names, god that was funny, you were getting so cut too, telling them to stop raging it at you. LOL

OMG now fights at yew gate, this was a decision we made to get away from the close gz's and serverline of bmg. Is it any coincidence that sso have not been on as much since the fighting has moved?

See it's comments like these that make me realise i'm talking to someone very immature, it makes me think "what the hell am I doing arguing with teenage know it all's on a forum", I actually feel bad for replying now.
So much of this is wrong I cant even be bothered correcting anything.

Blind devotion? Its called mateship chief, something you clearly dont have.

S

Septimus

Thanks Sep, yes we have been playing our stealthers for over 3 years now, and your right we do know how to use them. Not having UO map up makes it a lot harder for us to co-ordinate. Still my main fault is I tend to bite more than i can chew, so to speak and I pay the price for doing so, still I do have a go, even when I know I don't have much of a chance. We try and thats more than a lot of other stealthers out there .... you reading this Jedi?
Also thanx to Jadox, and yes I did see you float through, was nice of you to mention about the spawn. Lastly we're not cowards, nice of you to bait us that way, still it's the most we can do, is to harrass and be a pain.... Oh and
Elwood, you had no problem with us stealthers when you were in TOC, why all of a sudden is it a problem?? Come on mate, really. Lags my biggest issue in this game, I still try .... thats more than a lot of others out there!
Sledging the opposition is well, apart of pretty much every sport and competition :p Nothin personal, it is just a game afterall. Im sure quite a few people can atest that I sledge my opponents but help my team mates no matter my colours. I did it to OMG when I was in ToC and now vice versa. I just play the game and the side Im on and being a murderer you give up the politeness of trammel :D

E

Elwood

Does the game get boring just running in a staight line chugging pots?
I don't have to run from you, you play a useless disarm spamming dexxer and a terrible necro mage

With or without servers you still get owned hands down. But as you so often finish off with ... "have fun with that though" and "hope you had a good night out though".
What was it like losing the despise spawn you took last night, you all were owned hands down. Further more what was it like running around on a dexxer and being COMPLETELY USELESS to your team. Once your main members dropped you just ran and ran and and ran around in circles until warlord and I got you. At one stage you were just straight lining it from me on my spawnbot, yes, spawnbot. How is it possible you died to a spawnbot lol

FYI - That wasn't us raging at each other on vent - its part of the banter that goes on as per usual. But yeh, good luck with that!
You were not in vent on the night I was talking about so you have no idea what was going on sorry. I bet any money though that you guys would have been raging big time in vent last night, thanks for the 20 med off your corpse too. Hang in there though, you are doing well... LOL

E

Elwood

Ab, if that's you, I don't have a problem with stealthers, I just like giving s**t to people who play them as their main pk. Unless someone has bad ping I cannot see the reason to only play a dismounter in pvp other than they just want to take the easy option and not take the time to learn to play a skilled template that doesn't involve dismounting / dog form / hiding / stealth and smoke bombs. I'm not going to sit here and cry when I die to a dismount because that would be hypocritical. I did play in toc for some time and at first I liked the fact that we won plenty of fights from dismounts. However it was one of the main reasons I left the guild in the end. Toc was fulll of dismounters and not enough people who played mages and if I stayed there and relied on dismounts all the time I was never going to improve so after a few weeks thinking it over I decided to join omg. I don't have anything personal against anyone in toc/mdk except maybe troppo, he was torture to listen to in vent, and drunk all the time...

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What was it like losing the despise spawn you took last night, you all were owned hands down
lol, first of all it wasn't our spawn, we took it from Thick D half way through mages.

Secondly, u blue crashed us - not 1 red came, we had ash and cook on a red, then wez and me on blues to kill champ. Like what 6 of u came ON BLUES and ganked ASH/COOK, then i tried to res cook, making me grey, so u dismount ganked me (mind u you're all so crap i managed to remount, but u just dismounted me again).

After that we were laughing at the fact you're all so weak that you bought blues so u could gank the 2 reds, so wez, cook and me got our reds. So 2 mins after dieing we'd thought you guys would still hang around - NOPE, you all left, obviously cause u knew we would all be able to attack you this time. We went to mg, and found elwood and wog sitting in gz.

I just like giving s**t to people who play them as their main pk. Unless someone has bad ping I cannot see the reason to only play a dismounter in pvp other than they just want to take the easy option and not take the time to learn to play a skilled template
Then give **** to yourself and the whole of OMG, because playing a house red as your main pk is taking the 'easy option' and not taking the 'time to learn to play a skilled template'. Oh and wouldn't blue crashing a spawn with more numbers be taking the 'easy option'? Maybe you should practice what you preach.

P

Paradox_

Nah, remember, they moved to yew so there would be more pvp so they couldnt house hide OH WAIT

Build some more houses OMG, notice SSO has none?

I logged in on vent for 10 mins last night, and all I hear is everyone laughing at Sneaky that he managed to run so far he found a server line in Yew. Good work there Chief.

K

Katlene

i searched for "pathetic schoolgirl b*&% fight" just for this purpose and i got that hit straight away. was too perfect. :lick:

E

Elwood

lol, first of all it wasn't our spawn, we took it from Thick D half way through mages.
ready my post properly, I said "the spawn you took" meaning you took it from someone else

Secondly, u blue crashed us - not 1 red came, we had ash and cook on a red, then wez and me on blues to kill champ. Like what 6 of u came ON BLUES and ganked ASH/COOK, then i tried to res cook, making me grey, so u dismount ganked me (mind u you're all so crap i managed to remount, but u just dismounted me again).
I ran through on a red after you had taken the spawn and ash, basehead and jado attacked me and I saw burgudy in there too so I ran out and decided to get on a blue. There was no one in vent at the time so I put the call out tht you were doing despise and war and his brother turned up with wogaramis. mdk were attacking you at the same time because they were trying to get their spawn back. I could care less if you were outnumbered or that we were on blues, you died, we took the spawn, get over it. I know it's such a blow to your massive ego though and it is funny to listen to your rants i must say.

After that we were laughing at the fact you're all so weak that you bought blues so u could gank the 2 reds
basehead was grey and jado was flagged on me so as far as I was concerned you were all attackable by me. One question though: You died to spawnbots, how the hell did you die to spawnbots?

E

Elwood

So...thats different to a mage running around spamming spells?
LOL ask anyone who plays mage in pvp the difference between fighting on a dexxer and fighting on a mage, LOL, you have no idea. LAst night at Yew, while all of your other guildies were on mages, all you did was run around on jadox and disarm any enemy you saw. I'm assuming it's because thats what the rons told you to do. Pvp must be really fun for you, attack target, disarm, move to next target, disarm and so on... Even with both rons, cookie and drac there to x heal you and you are a bandie healer you managed to die quite a few times, my god man how is that possible?

You've been playing for how long? Despite your claims, your still considered trash. Must suck losing at life?
You might only be new to UO but I bet you have been playing computer games your whole life. I've been playing UO 3 and a half years, pvping on a mage for about 5 months, i've never played any other game like this before in my life and after I finish UO (which will be early in the new year i'd say) I won't play one again. Unlike yourself my life is not built around gaming...

You and paradox keep riding on the coat tails of a couple of good pvpers, it still doesn't change the fact that your both rubbish and always will be. You never log on without your main members, never stick around for a 1v1 and ALWAYS call for help and run to heals in ANY situation. Take you two out of sso and put you in any other guild and your basically EOB standard, practically harmless. Same as ash really... well tbh I have a lower oppinion of ash because he's terrible and he .... well I can't say it but everyone know's what I mean.

D

Dain

Elwood is correct.

Many of the SSO member's ride on the back of their good member's and take credit for it.

The rons, cookie and pet are the only ones that are any good. Dal, drac, paradox the rest of u are just annoyances in the field.

P

Paradox_

WOW

I am laughing so hard right now.

Lets recap - you saying Jado shouldnt be proud playing a disarm dexer;

1. Hes been playing for 2 months and also pvps on a mage (Wez)
2. You have been playing for 3 years and for 2 and a half years of that you were on a dexer. Good work there buddy, hes already PvPing after 2 months on a mage and it took you 2 and a half years to get into fel. Go bash some swoops.
3. So practically half your guild are useless disarm dexers then hey? Whats Bam, Reapers, Hard Yakkas, Arwens and Goliaths and Stevro's other charachters? Thats right, they play nothing except dexers. I havent seen Robin the mage since ive been back. Recruit more meatshields and try again.
4. You wont come out and fight without your dexers there either disarming us or poisoning us, or ESPECIALLY DISMOUNTING US.

Onto your other point;

Yes, Wez and myself know we are ****, but we still fight outnumbered. You never do. Example: Last night, I get dismounted and FIVE, THATS FIVE OMG take 30 seconds plus to kill me. Gank much? And you guys ALWAYS FIGHT OUTNUMBERED do you?

How many houses do you have at yew? Must be fun running between them avoiding SSO. Training for another Trammy olympics are you?

And if you think Drac or Dal are **** - you know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.