• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice fight haxz

• Thread starter Trailer Trash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

WOW, all the violations. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IBTL

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure you meant to press reply" to my post... it was as non-violating as possible lol

G

Eo painspike ball grab and squeeze! By the way Paris, tell Nate to have a nice cruise! I'm glad I'm land based now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I hope your atleast stay in school or get your <u>GED</u> so you can at least flip burgers for the rest of your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, let it be known, I'm not worried about the rest of this conversation. I could care less one way or the other. That being said, you sir/ma'am get a giant *golf clap* from me for posting something about a persons intelligence, without having enough sense to use a God d*mn spell checker. Congrats, based off your spelling and grammar alone you would fail the English section of the GED. Before you attempt to say, "How would you know what the English section of the GED has on it?" stop, rethink it, and just back on out of the posting screen.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

First off, let it be known, I'm not worried about the rest of this conversation. I could care less one way or the other. That being said, you sir/ma'am get a giant *golf clap* from me for posting something about a persons intelligence, without having enough sense to use a God d*mn spell checker. Congrats, based off your spelling and grammar alone you would fail the English section of the GED. Before you attempt to say, "How would you know what the English section of the GED has on it?" stop, rethink it, and just back on out of the posting screen.

I'm at work at the moment and I'll more then likely be here until tommorow night or Tuesday afternoon depending on my case load.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you run this one through your spelling and grammar checker counselor.

G

<blockquote><hr>

How about, you run this one through your spelling and grammar checker, counselor.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean where I misspelled tomorrow and forgot the two commas? Nobody is perfect scooter. Then again, I'm not the one telling someone I don't even know that they will be flipping burgers for life. With the spelling of a nine year old child as well.

If I was a counselor, I'd have some pretty [censored] up clients.

T

truss

lac dont post here, these guys are a waste, but they do have some great arguments such as no because you cheat and you suck because you cheat and no you only win because you cheat. its sad. most of gl is really bad and instead of wanted to get better they just claim everybody cheats. you will see some good comebacks telling me i am blind stupid and more then likely i cheat.

G

I normally wouldn't waste my time, but I'm sitting at work. I'm stuck here until tomorrow night, so I have nothing better to do. I do miss yelling, HI GUY, towards you in vent. You are going to still be playing on GL when I actually get on right? I miss the love Paris!!! We need Duece to start playing again too!!!

G

Grammar Police

Maybe it's not the fact that we are claiming. Your own vent Message of the Day requires people to CHEAT and to use EXPLOITS. Enjoy your own vent MoD.

IF YOU DO NOT READ MOTD AND MEET THE REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL BE REMOVED NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.
WANDS ARE NOW REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE TO CARRY TO BREAK PARALYZE FIELDS ON DESPISE IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT ASK SOMEONE IN THE GUILD I WILL BE SNOOPIN AND HAVE OTHER PEOPLE SNOOPING BAGS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO USE THE BAG TRICK WHERE U CAN NOT BE LOOTED SIMPLE AS THAT IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT ASK FOR HELP AND U WILL GET IT MOST OF US KNOW IT NOW AND IT IS A REQUIREMENT, how can u not like something that keeps u infights!
It is MANDITORY every human character has SPELLWEAVING done on their temp only the 20 minimum skill which all you have to do is the Spellweaving quest.. ICQ ME or someone for help.....
Speeder Xp v1.60 Final Serial Number
Nameconcool
Code68d56d13302a6c4
UOAM INFO HaXz
66.36.228.**

So please, explain this away?

I

imported_herc

Wowzers. If we didn't already think it was true, I might be speechless.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch....seems like Hax has clearly been busted....AGAIN. So your GM posts pics of him cheating and your vent MOD says you must cheat or be removed from the guild...quite interesting.

G

That must be an old message. I had my char guilded yesterday so I could play with a few friends and it didn't say that. I could honestly care less. Some people cheat, others don't, whatever. Funny, how more then likely, you all have people in your guilds doing the same thing. It's rampant in UO now, it will stay that way too, until EA does something to fix it. Deal with it.

You are also promoting it by not editing out certain information in your post.

You may want to fix that.

T

truss

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe it's not the fact that we are claiming. Your own vent Message of the Day requires people to CHEAT and to use EXPLOITS. Enjoy your own vent MoD.

IF YOU DO NOT READ MOTD AND MEET THE REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL BE REMOVED NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.
WANDS ARE NOW REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE TO CARRY TO BREAK PARALYZE FIELDS ON DESPISE IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT ASK SOMEONE IN THE GUILD I WILL BE SNOOPIN AND HAVE OTHER PEOPLE SNOOPING BAGS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO USE THE BAG TRICK WHERE U CAN NOT BE LOOTED SIMPLE AS THAT IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT ASK FOR HELP AND U WILL GET IT MOST OF US KNOW IT NOW AND IT IS A REQUIREMENT, how can u not like something that keeps u infights!
It is MANDITORY every human character has SPELLWEAVING done on their temp only the 20 minimum skill which all you have to do is the Spellweaving quest.. ICQ ME or someone for help.....
Nameconcool
Code68d56d13302a6c4
UOAM INFO HaXz
66.36.228.**

[/ QUOTE ]

wands to break para? huge cheat and how is it different from a box? and the gold trick because? using what the game gave you? and speeder? over clocking your comp? wow

G

I like hamsters. Cheese nips and taco seasoning is an amazing combination. That is all.

G

Grammar Police

If they wanted you to have a bag that was unlootable, they'd simply give you one. You are using an exploit to make yourself unlootable. Using a wand to run right through several para fields is also an exploit. If these were things that they wanted you to do, they'd simply allow them. Using a questionable way to do them is considered an exploit. Sorry that you are too stupid to realize this, keep justifying your cheating away.

G

I'm guessing that new log in was made for my sake, Grammar Police? Thanks!

T

truss

<blockquote><hr>

If they wanted you to have a bag that was unlootable, they'd simply give you one. You are using an exploit to make yourself unlootable. Using a wand to run right through several para fields is also an exploit. If these were things that they wanted you to do, they'd simply allow them. Using a questionable way to do them is considered an exploit. Sorry that you are too stupid to realize this, keep justifying your cheating away.

[/ QUOTE ]

so what your saying is they didn't make it like that?

I

imported_herc

Perhaps you're confused as to what an exploit is. Using game mechanics in a way that was not intended. I don't think wands were intended to let you run through para fields for an extended period of time. I don't think bags were meant to be unlootable. Cleary the game was made the way it is - circle arguments are always fallacy.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

and speeder? over clocking your comp? wow

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, if it's not that big of a deal why run it?

T

truss

who said i did? i have tried it and dont like it. if you have a good comp it doesnt make a big difference. i like how i cast better with out it. you guys need to stop looking for reasons to loose. if we have so many cheats and hax and all the [censored] you claim how do we ever loose?

I

Itari BC

It's not so much the fact that you guys are tough to kill...it's the fact that you exploit the game and cheat making it a pain in the ass to actually catch you to kill you. When is Slip gonna post his shots again?

I

imported_Insta

I never said you did. You just went on the D with it, so therefore, I just stated if it was not that big of a deal, then why run it? that is all! I've never tried it, I have seen it used, but it's never been run on my computer, nor my account.

I have a brand new computer which is WAY more than enough to play UO 4 gig of ram. Intel duel processor, a very nice NVIDIA video card, very nice ASUS motherboard, and I have a fiber optic to the house internet connection in which I get 10 meg down and 10 meg up. I am not exactly what you will call slow. So please dont tell me a might need a new computer.

All that I was saying if it is not that big of a deal, then why run it?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
there is a major difference between an exploit and a bug, moron. every example you've provided relates to the latter.

T

truss

<blockquote><hr>

It's not so much the fact that you guys are tough to kill...it's the fact that you exploit the game and cheat making it a pain in the ass to actually catch you to kill you. When is Slip gonna post his shots again?

[/ QUOTE ]

says the guild with cams. now if you think nobody in your guild uses anything your crazy.

G

Grammar Police

So using your logic, duping and crashing the shard was okay because they were done with bugs. Using game mechanics to allow yourself to do something that is not normally attainable is considered an exploit. Or are you so naive that you believe that you can pick and choose what to consider a bug and useable?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Nameconcool
Code68d56d13302a6c4
UOAM INFO HaXz
66.36.228.**

[/ QUOTE ]

wands to break para? huge cheat and how is it different from a box? and the gold trick because? using what the game gave you? and speeder? over clocking your comp? wow

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a fool, and you support cheats, enough said. Oh, and btw fool, there is a HUGE difference between overclocking a PC and using speeder. Not even a comparison you can make or justify. Overclocking doesn't alter your server interface. You should just quit while you're behind.

G

this thread is terrible.

post script: HI TO ALL OLD GL PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME!

I

imported_The_Dude_

What cams? I have 4 stealthers logged out to do the entire spawn run in 5 minutes. Im behind the computer whenever I scout. So please show me some proof of these so called cams? Keep trying to change the subject. That vent message was from someone in HAX who sent it to Grammar Police.

Can it be the almighty shut up and get better uber elite guild of HAX needs unapproved programs? Oh wait they do because we kicked the LS guys for talking about needing speedhacks to play and if you dont use them your stupid. Guess where the people we kicked ended up? HAX.

Again when you can show the proof that we use cams then you can talk until then stfu and keep saying speeder does nothing which is why it looks like a requirement in your guild.........

G

server interface? lol? quit shelling out [censored] you are completely clueless about.

G

Wow, haxz is really making BC look like the golden child. I realized it when I was fighting in fire. BC can kill me but at the same time I can normally do some damage. With haxz or LUB, I'll get them to low life and then it's as if God himself grabbed them and ran away to help them heal.
QUESTION for those of you who know the rules well: Is it ok to block any doorway with crates? I was in fire and they had stacked a bunch of crates in the doorway leading to mages (LUB did this). He said its ok since there is at least one way out. I had heard at once time that you couldnt block doorways or whatever with objects. Just curious.

I

imported_FireCrazy

It's amazing this thread still exisits as well as most of those who have posted on it! IBTL!

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Nameconcool
Code68d56d13302a6c4
UOAM INFO HaXz
66.36.228.**

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ this post and at Haxz. Also LOL at the amount of people that are going to get e-slapped by Mystra for their posts.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

Eo painspike ball grab and squeeze! By the way Paris, tell Nate to have a nice cruise! I'm glad I'm land based now.

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs* This is NOT Lightning with PWNT. I am Lightning with XV.. completly different gender and person. lol

N

Newbomb Turk

I think it's good for people to see who they are dealing with. Also maybe there will be less accounts hacked and suits stolen. I did enjoy reading the books laying around. LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

*laughs* This is NOT Lightning with PWNT. I am Lightning with XV.. completly different gender and person. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That post had NOTHING to do with you. You lost me, haha.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That post had NOTHING to do with you. You lost me, haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that makes two of us! *laughs*

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

So using your logic, duping and crashing the shard was okay because they were done with bugs. Using game mechanics to allow yourself to do something that is not normally attainable is considered an exploit. Or are you so naive that you believe that you can pick and choose what to consider a bug and useable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus. I am hardly the one to point this out but exploiting a bug is no different than exploiting game mechanics. If what you are doing accomplishes something the developers did not intend you are wrong.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Nameconcool
Code68d56d13302a6c4
UOAM INFO HaXz
66.36.228.**

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a fool, and you support cheats, enough said. Oh, and btw fool, there is a HUGE difference between overclocking a PC and using speeder. Not even a comparison you can make or justify. Overclocking doesn't alter your server interface. You should just quit while you're behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Contrary to past evidence I dont support cheating but I have to say your wrong. Overclocking your computer is the most effective way to get more out of it and it affects everything you do with it. performance enhancing tools simply perform something similar to a software overclock. I guess the point is they are basically doing the same thing. The difference is one is against the rules.

G

Nope, just in general with all the hax and script talk. Mystra must be on vacation cause it is running rampant, with pics even in another thread.

IBTL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nope, just in general with all the hax and script talk. Mystra must be on vacation cause it is running rampant, with pics even in another thread.

IBTL

[/ QUOTE ]what are you smoking. she's deleted three of my replys in this thread and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

I

imported_FireCrazy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

IBTL

[/ QUOTE ]what are you smoking. she's deleted three of my replys in this thread and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mystra is a "he" I believe and any admin can delete posts..A Mod can make things disappear! Some say Mystra is out delivering easter Eggs and will be back!

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

IBTL

[/ QUOTE ]

Mystra is a "he" I believe and any admin can delete posts..A Mod can make things disappear! Some say Mystra is out delivering easter Eggs and will be back!

[/ QUOTE ] Nah I think Mystra is reading all this and laughing at how many flashys he will be delivering soon. IBTL

B

Being Careless

Whose in this fake HAX guild? Any notable players?

Funny, I thought after the real HAX went down for duping, EA instant-banned players using the guild name.

G

a few but for the most part just kids who know hows to sync a necro template/no