• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice fight haxz

• Thread starter Trailer Trash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

truss

but the post will come that say no because you cheat you can skip all over and you cast 50 flamestrikes in 1 second and you hack because i suck. then it will go on to say blah blah blah blah blah.

J

Jobe FTW

I could care less if im good or bad, i just like to have fun and escape from rl a little bit.I know what i see when there are only 2-3 people that can do something no one else can should i just assume they are the absolute most powerful pvper? Just my opinion but a good way to drop them is numbers.

T

truss

well thats your choice. you pick not learning and grabbing as many people as you can. some have picked to get better with there time on the game and have learned how to time things.

I

imported_FDAU

what about your guild leader posting photos of himself hacking? go sell your story somewhere else chump.

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

They also use some weird invised horse bolo trick so when they jump off a invised horse it stays invised then they jump right back on with no delay. Really a classy group for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not really a bug. He just casted invisibility on his mount. You can still use your UOA macro to get on your mount. It stays invisible for the normal 2 minutes, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would it still be invised when he gets off?

G

<blockquote><hr>

what about your guild leader posting photos of himself hacking? go sell your story somewhere else chump.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol ^^ Agree..... ( Omg shoot me for being in agreement with him )

T

truss

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not in hax

T

truss

its as simple as taking the time to get better, yeah people do stuff in the game that is cheating but not everything you guys think is cheating.some of these guys have taking the time to get better. game mechanics helps if you know what your doing and not just playing blind.

I

imported_Dark Nova

<blockquote><hr>

you can skip all over and you cast 50 flamestrikes in 1 second.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no such thing, stop crying. It's as simple as you don't notice all of the names on your screen and by the time they call you as a target and it say "blah blah blah is attacking you!" you're already dead. haxz is the lowest form of pvp guild as they dont actually even know how to play their characters without "help".

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

it's more practical to assume that player realizes how incredibly predictable your dp template is and simply holds his finger over his cure pot macro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know it tried this, it worked, all the way until I casted, and I used last target/or target self uoa macro. Then ya had to basically hold the macro down again. After about 2 minutes of casting while holding down my cure pot hotkey getting used to this L337 pvp style , I eventually got a message in my uoa saying "waiting for responce from server" (or somthing of that note) at that point I was not able to use potions, last target, or any other of my uoa macros. It was basically locked up. I had to restart my uoa in order for it to work again. Therefore I'm not so much buying what you are selling.

Truss... If you think I am a sucker to believe that somone can go from noobdar to all-star over night becuase they learned the "game mechanics" You are nuts. Go sell your [censored] elsewhere cause we're not buying it here.

D

Daphne-

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You can't possibly attemt to defend your guild. It's so obvious...Let's review your guild uses insta cures, significant screen skipping, para field/wand exploit, bags hidden under quest gold exploit...what more do u want??? Your guild is pure trash led by a self proclaimed cheater who has been known to steal from his own guildmates.

[/ QUOTE ]

They also use some weird invised horse bolo trick so when they jump off a invised horse it stays invised then they jump right back on with no delay. Really a classy group for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant help but laugh in your face. I am the ONLY one in HaXz that does the "Bola horse trick". Please, continue to cry because we outplay you, your guild, and your shard as a whole. If you would like a 1vs1, find me my character name is Daphne [HaXz]. <font color="red"> </font>

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

I cant help but laugh in your face. I am the ONLY one in HaXz that does the "Bola horse trick". Please, continue to cry because we outplay you, your guild, and your shard as a whole. If you would like a 1vs1, find me my character name is Daphne [HaXz]. <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

God I've been waiting for this.

1 v 1 challenge accepted.

Straight mage duel. No necro, no pots, wrong roof. What time works for you? I have 2 mil that says you lose.

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You can't possibly attemt to defend your guild. It's so obvious...Let's review your guild uses insta cures, significant screen skipping, para field/wand exploit, bags hidden under quest gold exploit...what more do u want??? Your guild is pure trash led by a self proclaimed cheater who has been known to steal from his own guildmates.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I 1v1 a hack that's stupid. Also if you been reading these boards for a little while you would know I'm new to pvp and suck at it. And if you read the thread the guy was making a list of freaky stuff that your upstanding guild does. Now you wanna admit to doing an exploit of what ever it is and then say how great you are? To be great in my eyes you would need to beat everyone and not cheat. The point is you belong to a guild that has members known to use scripts to steal people suits. And I bet you know about it so yes your guilty by association in my eyes.

D

Daphne-

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Straight mage duel. No necro, no pots, wrong roof. What time works for you? I have 2 mil that says you lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah big dog, pure mage dueling is dead.

How about we field fight for more gold?

And to Newbomb Turk, the "bola horse trick" isnt a hack, script, exploit. Your an idiot, shut up.

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And to Newbomb Turk, the "bola horse trick" isnt a hack, script, exploit. Your an idiot, shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw did someone get under your skin? Are you fully literate? Please re-read what I said.

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

let me guess, youre going to bring an archer to a duel...no wait itll be a necro/strangle gimp.........dont talk about duels unless its pure mage, thats where the skills at

fkn newbs bro

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

If you would like a 1vs1, find me my character name is Daphne [HaXz]. <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Allow me to translate this for everyone.

Daphne- : "I have no timing ability. I rely completely on Strangle to do my disrupting. No I won't duel you because then I can't cast strangle and I can't turn on my [fill in the blank] to run away when you redline me, which you are sure to do. Additionally, how am I able to kill someone without off screening to precast said strangle.

I

imported_Lightning

Daphne *laughs*. First off, you attempted to duel me on my dexxer, Chimeara (first time i'd been on my dexxer in forever)... you called in a little helper. I left the battle after the attempted attack (and who in a duel will eo, para, and xfield a person in hahaha. you tool). THEN I call in a dismount archer - you bring in Cyclone - he dies - you run... end of the story. You left your little buddy to die. Well done *claps* Secondly, then outside of the XV guildhouse - I was fighting you alone with my necro/mage Shiva - you called in help, you still died by me alone, and your little helpers couldn't take me down.

You open your mouth and talk a big game - but without your 12312 little buddies to support you - your really not that hard. I mean, don't get me wrong. You don't suck at pvp - but don't talk a big game when you can't fight without cheap parlor tricks to help you win.

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Allow me to translate this for everyone.

Daphne- : "I have no timing ability. I rely completely on Strangle to do my disrupting. No I won't duel you because then I can't cast strangle and I can't turn on my [fill in the blank] to run away when you redline me, which you are sure to do. Additionally, how am I able to kill someone without off screening to precast said strangle.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz them off the shard

D

Daphne-

<blockquote><hr>

Daphne *laughs*. First off, you attempted to duel me on my dexxer, Chimeara (first time i'd been on my dexxer in forever)... you called in a little helper. I left the battle after the attempted attack (and who in a duel will eo, para, and xfield a person in hahaha. you tool). THEN I call in a dismount archer - you bring in Cyclone - he dies - you run... end of the story. You left your little buddy to die. Well done *claps* Secondly, then outside of the XV guildhouse - I was fighting you alone with my necro/mage Shiva - you called in help, you still died by me alone, and your little helpers couldn't take me down.

You open your mouth and talk a big game - but without your 12312 little buddies to support you - your really not that hard. I mean, don't get me wrong. You don't suck at pvp - but don't talk a big game when you can't fight without cheap parlor tricks to help you win.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont remember dieing to you.

We can go 1vs1 for fun, just shout at me if you see me ingame.

Is XV really saying "without your 12312 buddies" ?? Zerg crying ZERG!

But its just a game no worries. ICQ me we can have some fun fights - 226783542

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

it's more practical to assume that player realizes how incredibly predictable your dp template is and simply holds his finger over his cure pot macro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know it tried this, it worked, all the way until I casted, and I used last target/or target self uoa macro. Then ya had to basically hold the macro down again. After about 2 minutes of casting while holding down my cure pot hotkey getting used to this L337 pvp style , I eventually got a message in my uoa saying "waiting for responce from server" (or somthing of that note) at that point I was not able to use potions, last target, or any other of my uoa macros. It was basically locked up. I had to restart my uoa in order for it to work again. Therefore I'm not so much buying what you are selling.

Truss... If you think I am a sucker to believe that somone can go from noobdar to all-star over night becuase they learned the "game mechanics" You are nuts. Go sell your [censored] elsewhere cause we're not buying it here.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're missing the point. we're more or less trying to point out that (a)there are no "noobdar to all-star" because the noobdars have sucked and will always suck because they aren't interested in getting better - they'd rather complain when they die about ******** [censored] like invisible mounts - and (b)"all-stars", you know the people with the hand-eye coordination to sync a few keyboard presses, maybe just maybe aren't running every thing under the sun but rather have been at this for a long time.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

you're missing the point. we're more or less trying to point out that (a)there are no "noobdar to all-star" because the noobdars have sucked and will always suck because they aren't interested in getting better - they'd rather complain when they die about ******** [censored] like invisible mounts - and (b)"all-stars", you know the people with the hand-eye coordination to sync a few keyboard presses, maybe just maybe aren't running every thing under the sun but rather have been at this for a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are missing the point. We know, not think, that many are using third party applications. No matter how good your "coordination" is, it doesn't help you to skip 3 tiles to 1 ran. Your coordination has no effect on replacing all game tiles with marble flooring. Your coordination doesn't let you use a wand to run through para fields.

I'm not doubting your guild's ability to call a target in vent. And it's not like you are the first and only guild to do it.

Get it?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are missing the point. We know, not think, that many are using third party applications. No matter how good your "coordination" is, it doesn't help you to skip 3 tiles to 1 ran. Your coordination has no effect on replacing all game tiles with marble flooring. Your coordination doesn't let you use a wand to run through para fields.

I'm not doubting your guild's ability to call a target in vent. And it's not like you are the first and only guild to do it.

Get it?

[/ QUOTE ]
you're in a [censored] guild, (tdr or bc?) i wouldn't expect you to understand such a complicated matter

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Get it?

[/ QUOTE ]
you're in a [censored] guild, (tdr or bc?) i wouldn't expect you to understand such a complicated matter

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much expceted the generic response. It's all good, I don't expect you to admit to your shortcomings to everyone.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

you know the people with the hand-eye coordination to sync a few keyboard presses, maybe just maybe aren't running every thing under the sun but rather have been at this for a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the hand eye coordination, and I have been at this for quite some time, but I'm still not able to "insta cure" sucessfully as you say it is done. (well mabey a few times, but the outcome is worse than just hitting the hotkey when it registers nox to my pc)

I do know that there are people that are 100% legit, but then again I know that there are people out there that are about 20% legit, and that 20% consists of holding the right mouse button down to run that way, and type in game.

I've played the freeshards for a while, I know how some of the stuff that goes on. For instance the "insta cure" I know how that one works.

Do I think that I am good? Yes I do, but I will be the first to admit that there are several people that can beat me that are 100% legit. I usually put in a pretty close battle with thoes guys. There are times that I dont, but for the most part I do.

You know as well as I do, that there are things that go on, that are not exactlly typical of the standard UO/UOA/UOAM. That is the type of crap that's turning this game into a pile of [censored].

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be absolutly stupid, you run off (extreamly fast) precast strangle come back, land it. Push a button that might land 4 or 5 spells in perfect sequence. If somthing happens and you're disrupted, run off screen and do it again.

Pure mage dueling is the only true form of dueling left. You might be a little faster/ or slower, but the fact of the matter is you're not skipping off screen to get away.

D

Daphne-

I understand where your coming from about us all being fast. All of us except 1 are Eastcoasters, and we all ping from 10-20.

I ping 9-12 to EVERY eastcoast shard.

I dont mind pure mage dueling, but I am not that great because I dont pratice all my UO time into it.

But, like I said, we can set up some fun field fights in an enclosed area if you want. ICQ -- 226783542

I

imported_Lightning

I'll try to remember to icq ya tonight or tomorrow. Work has been crazy - some nights I have an hour to play and some nights I don't even get near my computer screen. If we end up dueling again - try not to call your little buddies in this time

M

mucous_membrains

<blockquote><hr>

its as simple as taking the time to get better, yeah people do stuff in the game that is cheating but not everything you guys think is cheating.some of these guys have taking the time to get better. game mechanics helps if you know what your doing and not just playing blind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess what you call "game mechanics" many of us would call exploits. You have on this very forum people from every major pvp guild on GL. None of us carry stacks of 6gp "quest item" gold because that is an exploit so you cant be looted. I would also say that using a wand to be able to run through para fields would also be an exploit. There is a reason why we have chosen, when dealing with hax, not to cast para field but poison fields instead, mainly because they run through para`s like they are not even there and poison fields seem to mess up their insta cure script and they start dropping. I dont know who truss and gambit think they are fooling, most of us have been pvping on uo for 8 years.

I guess you think you are gonna xfer over here from some other shard that is just completely out of control with hacks and scripts and exploits and learn us noobs a thing or two and then come on these boards saying "game mechanics", but nobody here is buying your crap. GL is full of damn good pvpers and not until Hax came here have we seen the use of such just darn right bannable tactics they imploy on the pvp field. I would say they must really suck badly without the use of said "game mechanics" , which makes it all the more enjoyable when they all leave dead. So pot up, gold up, wand up whatever you havta do, but please, nobody on these boards cares to hear about how honest you guys play...except you.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

I understand where your coming from about us all being fast. All of us except 1 are Eastcoasters, and we all ping from 10-20.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont have as good of a ping as you, but at the same time, my ping is not what you can call bad. The sad part to me is that I can play Drachenfels where i ping 120-140 and the guys there dont leave my screen like some people are doing all of a sudden around here. Therefore I am still not buying what you are selling.

If it looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it waddles like a duck, chances are it's not a walrus.

G

spin your [censored] however you want, simple fact remains (a)most of those guys who you 'know' are running 3l1t3 h4x don't run anything outside of a speeder (which initself is over-rated, try a new computer for starts), (b)you don't have a clue as to whether or not they are legit, your guess as to how they are so good is completely speculative because not only will you never, speeder or no speeder, be that good with your spellplay, you can't comprehend the effects of good timing and 10 years of pvp experience and finally (c)you belong in u.hall, along with the rest of the trammelite influx this game sadly suffers from. oh i do miss GL forums! [/thread] before mystra does it for you.

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

spin your [censored] however you want, simple fact remains (a)most of those guys who you 'know' are running 3l1t3 h4x don't run anything outside of a speeder (which initself is over-rated, try a new computer for starts), (b)you don't have a clue as to whether or not they are legit, your guess as to how they are so good is completely speculative because not only will you never, speeder or no speeder, be that good with your spellplay, you can't comprehend the effects of good timing and 10 years of pvp experience and finally (c)you belong in u.hall, along with the rest of the trammelite influx this game sadly suffers from. oh i do miss GL forums! [/thread] before mystra does it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

We can comprehend that the Screen Shot that was proved. If you were able to see it maybe you would have a different take.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont have as good of a ping as you, but at the same time, my ping is not what you can call bad. The sad part to me is that I can play Drachenfels where i ping 120-140 and the guys there dont leave my screen like some people are doing all of a sudden around here. Therefore I am still not buying what you are selling.

If it looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it waddles like a duck, chances are it's not a walrus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have played with anywhere from a 150 ping down to a 25 ping. ANything below 80 is competitive. anything before 50 is really decent.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I call [censored], you will not ping that low even if you are nextdoor, even devs inside on a live shard deal with atleast a 15 ms ping

This is not directed to you i pulled the quote you were quoteing daphne

G

Before Hax got here everyone said I was really fast. Many accused me of using exploits. I believe I've cleared myself quite well that I dont use any tpps. Everyone in the Hax guild outruns me with no problem. I look slow around them. That people even try to defend them is disturbing. That's ok...those of us who have been around for a time know...that's all that matters. I do LOVE watching hax members run through bc's poison fields and burn about 10 cure pots in 3 seconds, that is HILARIOUS.

G

Grammar Police

Tell me Gambit, how does your rear end taste? You have it so far up there that you're tasting what you had for dinner last night. How exactly do you explain an afk person in your guild chugging cure pots without moving at all? Perhaps the picking up of a bola when they're hit with it before it hits the ground? Your guild isn't fooling anyone, nor does your denials. So go smoke whatever you are to believe your own crap.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Tell me Gambit, how does your rear end taste? You have it so far up there that you're tasting what you had for dinner last night. How exactly do you explain an afk person in your guild chugging cure pots without moving at all? Perhaps the picking up of a bola when they're hit with it before it hits the ground? Your guild isn't fooling anyone, nor does your denials. So go smoke whatever you are to believe your own crap.

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm not in that guild nor am i even on the shard at this point you moron. i'm not being specific.. i never said there weren't kids who play like that. i'm generalizing. pointing out how ******* like yourself do much more damage to this game than a speedhack ever could.

D

Daphne-

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty easy to pickup a bola when its thrown, push control shift.

BUT to the guy who called BS on my 9-12 ping, dont believe me, it wont hurt me.

S

SaintSylvia

So your 9-12 makes you able to out run me when I have a 17-25 ping?
your guild is trash and your all okay with it.
congrats you have hit your peak in life. you can cheat in a 10+ year old video game to win a fight now and then.
I hope your atleast stay in school or get your GED so you can atleast flip burgers for the rest of your life.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Pretty easy to pickup a bola when its thrown, push control shift.

BUT to the guy who called BS on my 9-12 ping, dont believe me, it wont hurt me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No matter how badly you want to believe it, a ping of 9-12 ms doesn't make you skip tiles.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

i'm not in that guild nor am i even on the shard at this point you moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

So wtf are you on these boards for. Go home.

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm not in that guild nor am i even on the shard at this point you moron. i'm not being specific.. i never said there weren't kids who play like that. i'm generalizing. pointing out how ******* like yourself do much more damage to this game than a speedhack ever could.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead I'm a moron but at least I've seen the proof on stratics and on the field. Either you are hiding who you are or your just not very well informed. I know you claim to be talking about generalities but we are talking about specific instances. I guess I'm not smart enough to make the assumptions that you seem to be making. About damage to the game it's cheaters not people who want protect the integrity of this dying game. To me it looks like your defending people who are known to use scripts on multiple shards to steal suits. And I don't care how general you are those people are ruining this game.

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

i'm not in that guild nor am i even on the shard at this point you moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

So wtf are you on these boards for. Go home.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol no [censored]

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

congrats you have hit your peak in life. you can cheat in a 10+ year old video game to win a fight now and then.
I hope your atleast stay in school or get your GED so you can atleast flip burgers for the rest of your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz thats funny, that the excuse for skipping screens is " I have a ping of 9-12!!!" lololololol how dumb are these newbs bro?

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs* Now see, that's almost exactly what I was thinking when reading that.

G

Lynk, the other random person, anyone else really. I'll pure mage duel, though I haven't really been a dueler since around 2004-5. I'll take field fights as well. I'm bored out of my mind with UO and I need things to do. Gambit/Truss can post my ICQ. I'm at work at the moment and I'll more then likely be here until tommorow night or Tuesday afternoon depending on my case load.