• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice fight haxz

• Thread starter Trailer Trash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Trailer Trash

I enjoyed watching you guys run through our para fields like they were not even there!! You guys must have some serious resist!!!! One question though.
What are all the sextants on your corpses? I noticed them on four different dead haxz . They must have some new uses i dont know about!!

G

Actually, what I'd like to learn from them is how you can cast three flamestrikes in less than three seconds. I really need to work on my macros...damn man lol.

G

Sure Hax cheats and all, but they are no threat. U want to seem some funny stuff? Check out a few of the OVER boys. ie Calamity. The Hax guys are pretty much wannabes. Nothing more than newbs with a few extras. Their mages are no trouble 1 v 1 and even as a group they fall apart. they get too much attention.

K

Key

hax and over are absolutely amazing in how fast they can cast! I want their connection!

G

Wait Hacking on UO no way cant happen ......... wheres my wand

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

Sure Hax cheats and all, but they are no threat. U want to seem some funny stuff? Check out a few of the OVER boys. ie Calamity. The Hax guys are pretty much wannabes. Nothing more than newbs with a few extras. Their mages are no trouble 1 v 1 and even as a group they fall apart. they get too much attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, OVER cracked my ass up this weekend. I'm not sure where these guilds are coming from, but wow lol. Guess what guys? Gl is turning into the next Atlantic! Weee go team!

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, OVER cracked my ass up this weekend. I'm not sure where these guilds are coming from, but wow lol. Guess what guys? Gl is turning into the next Atlantic! Weee go team!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it's time to look for a new game. All of these guilds coming over using this crap are going to push people that don't cheat, to cheat. GL will be just like Atlantic with a bunch of speeders running around - moreso than it is now.

P

Piehunter

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it's time to look for a new game. All of these guilds coming over using this crap are going to push people that don't cheat, to cheat. GL will be just like Atlantic with a bunch of speeders running around - moreso than it is now.

[/ QUOTE ]

It really doesn't make me want to cheat personally. In the past who did we have to worry about speeding KTFO? It's just more people that need something extra to make up for the fact that they're not any good.

It just makes me laugh a little more when they all leave dead even with the hacks.

G

GragusMortal

Oh and I believe Over came from Catskills if I'm not mistaken. Prolly got tired of getting rolled by DB4 over there.

GL the new meeting place for trash 5-10 man groups. BAH...

T

Trailer Trash

DB4 please they are horrible!!
a weak clone of BC!!! they only come out to play when they have the numbers!!

I

Itari BC

Trailor you spew alot of [censored] on these boards. I'm curious as to which TDR you really are? I was told Res Guy, but as much [censored] as you talk I would hope you play more than a worthless rez killing archer.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually prefer a 5 v 5 or a 10 v 10 open field fight between 2 guilds over a 34 vs 42 vs 10 grinding choke points with neverending para and poison fields.

P

Piehunter

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually prefer a 5 v 5 or a 10 v 10 open field fight between 2 guilds over a 34 vs 42 vs 10 grinding choke points with neverending para and poison fields.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the open field foghts too, no choke points etc.

More fun imo.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the open field foghts too, no choke points etc.

More fun imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me wrong - I like to trap someone in a narrow corridor with wall of stone as much as the next guy. But the grinders are not fun, regardless of which side you are on.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Trailor you spew alot of [censored] on these boards. I'm curious as to which TDR you really are? I was told Res Guy, but as much [censored] as you talk I would hope you play more than a worthless rez killing archer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm strong words considering BC used to have 5-10 prominent members with chars designed solely to ress kill at mag gate. Many of which are still prominient members.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Don't get me wrong - I like to trap someone in a narrow corridor with wall of stone as much as the next guy. But the grinders are not fun, regardless of which side you are on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I used to hate harrowers with a passion no matter which side I was on. unless it was a destard harrower which usually produced a good fight. I will take the pandimonium of a full out field fight any day over a grinder.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I used to hate harrowers with a passion no matter which side I was on. unless it was a destard harrower which usually produced a good fight. I will take the pandimonium of a full out field fight any day over a grinder.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish more people shared that sentiment. Someone should host a 5 v 5 Tournament and do it in a city, like Trammel Moonglow. Each team would have to create a "war stone" for the matchup. Rules would be you can't leave the city limits and that's it.

Ah... that would take me back to the Order/Chaos days.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

I wish more people shared that sentiment. Someone should host a 5 v 5 Tournament and do it in a city, like Trammel Moonglow. Each team would have to create a "war stone" for the matchup. Rules would be you can't leave the city limits and that's it.

Ah... that would take me back to the Order/Chaos days.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then follow that with an FFA of 5 man teams. THAT would be fun.

T

Trailer Trash

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

My characters are Resguy, Father, Crave and Skinless.
let the flaming begin!!!!

T

Trailer Trash

Oh ya and the legendary Trailer Trash:) the naked archer!!! retired.
ok atari name all your characters!!!
Cause i hope you play more than that meatshield atari!!

G

Ya i would like to know how with 1 wack of DP and the Dudes Dissapear in thin air and not be seen for several minuts later. Anyone eles seen that yet?

G

Same thing happens to me when I get in a strangle or start an explosion/fs combo. Second they see the words of power they're gone.

I

imported_Insta

I wont lie, I am one that will run when strangled/dped because most of the time I dont carry a ton of pots, and apples only work every 120 seconds or so.

I can understand a L/P making a cure fail 2x mabey even 3x but when you cast arch cure 3-6 times to let it cure, that makes it just a bit gimp, if not a whole lot gimp.

I dont even understand why they let strangle still be a PvP spell, it lasts too long, and does way too much damage. Not to mention it will intrupt so you cant cast spells worth a damn. Why would anyone bother staying around to fight when you cant cast an offencive spell?

Not to mention if I were to stay and survive the "precasted" strangle or noxxer till he was out of nox charges, whats the first thing that will happen when I do go on the offence? 7/10 will turn tail and run.

G

400 man strong trammie dexxer guilds with the occasional mage still blaming their losses to skill, teamwork, and coordination on "hacks"?
Yep still the same old GL.

<blockquote><hr>

Oh and I believe Over came from Catskills if I'm not mistaken. Prolly got tired of getting rolled by DB4 over there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong. we're from l.s.

G

GragusMortal

Welp different Over then. np

And to the others when I say 5/10 man trash teams. I refer to the 5 or 10 ppl that are usually unkillable and run every hack/cheat in the game. IE: HAXz. I enjoy the small fights usually much more than the larger ones but there have been a few fights that were 50-60 ppl that were alot of fun.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Welp different Over then. np

And to the others when I say 5/10 man trash teams. I refer to the 5 or 10 ppl that are usually unkillable and run every hack/cheat in the game. IE: HAXz. I enjoy the small fights usually much more than the larger ones but there have been a few fights that were 50-60 ppl that were alot of fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

50 - 60 People means BC was involved, which means there was 40+ poison/para fields at any point in time lagging everyone to hell and back.

What I find funny is times like last night. BC clearly outnumbered J^W by 5-6 people. It was an open fight at first in fire. Even with a numbers advantage they start a grinder on the drop in to Desert. Why can't you just PvP? Setting up a grinder like that just kills the fight. We aren't going to drop in because there is nothing on the other side of the drop in that we want aside from your insurance.

J

Jobe FTW

I am with you on that, i hate stone walls, and e fields I mean come one its like they dont want people to follow or dexers to hit them. WHAT is UO coming to? All i know is for some of the pvpers p fields make no difference because they move right through em.

I

imported_Lightning

The poison/para fields is 60% of the reason they win. It's called a tactic. Do you really think that in war, you should just run in balls to the wall and HOPE that you get a wither off before they do? Every guild does it, including TDR XV BC Haxs etc.. If you say your guild doesn't - then you are a liar
You do what you have to to win a fight. I will say that alot of the reason XV loses our fights is because we don't win at the field game. When we lose to BC it's because they have set up a grinder in the middle of no where (still not sure how the hell they accomplish that so quickly lol), or they drop fields all over hell and beyond and get us to follow them into the spider's nest.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

The poison/para fields is 60% of the reason they win. It's called a tactic. Do you really think that in war, you should just run in balls to the wall and HOPE that you get a wither off before they do? Every guild does it, including TDR XV BC Haxs etc.. If you say your guild doesn't - then you are a liar
You do what you have to to win a fight. I will say that alot of the reason XV loses our fights is because we don't win at the field game. When we lose to BC it's because they have set up a grinder in the middle of no where (still not sure how the hell they accomplish that so quickly lol), or they drop fields all over hell and beyond and get us to follow them into the spider's nest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying that it isn't effective and that it has a place and a time. EXAMPLE: When you are trying to protect a spawn and that is the entry point.

I'm saying its not fun.

If you would take the time to actually read a post, there was no objective in Desert. There was no incentive for us to push through the grinder. It wasn't a spawn, it was just a field fight. They basically stopped the fight by being a bunch of sissies with a grinder when all we wanted was PvP.

I'd rather PvM than sit in one spot casting poison/para fields over and over.

Is it that bad to want a field fight?

G

BC is no longer my most hated guild, Haxz just took that place. At least with BC when I dp one of them, it takes them a few seconds (or 1-2 seconds with a pot) to cure it. When I hit a haxz guy as soon as the dp hits a pot hits simultaenously. Not even a .5 second gap.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

BC is no longer my most hated guild, Haxz just took that place. At least with BC when I dp one of them, it takes them a few seconds (or 1-2 seconds with a pot) to cure it. When I hit a haxz guy as soon as the dp hits a pot hits simultaenously. Not even a .5 second gap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what we call...

IF C in #Charstatus
{
gosub curepot
}

To be less obvious they really should change it to

If C In #charstatus
wait 15
{
gosub curepot
}

G

it's more practical to assume that player realizes how incredibly predictable your dp template is and simply holds his finger over his cure pot macro. but hey, blame "hacks", proggies, speeder and scripts. with such a rich tradition of using some excuse other than lack of coordination, which is pretty much all pvp in this game requires, you'd be doing your shard a disservice should you not.

I

imported_The_Dude_

HAHAHA try this if u find a afk HAX poison them its hilarious. One of our members found one afk and casted on him with poisons and every other spell. The guy immed cured the poisons but still died because he couldnt figure out how to heal. How pathetic do u have to be to run a program to cure yourself for [censored] sake.

UOassist hit a key. I guess for the uber elite thats below them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

it's more practical to assume that player realizes how incredibly predictable your dp template is and simply holds his finger over his cure pot macro. but hey, blame "hacks", proggies, speeder and scripts. with such a rich tradition of using some excuse other than lack of coordination, which is pretty much all pvp in this game requires, you'd be doing your shard a disservice should you not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see...going by your tidbit here...i think bc would be just as fast if that were the case. Its not just one player, even animocity does it. I dont buy the "they hold their finger over the cure pot macro" crap. This isnt just hitting the macro, this is INSTANT. Say what you want, you are blind, 99% of the shard knows whats going on.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

HAHAHA try this if u find a afk HAX poison them its hilarious. One of our members found one afk and casted on him with poisons and every other spell. The guy immed cured the poisons but still died because he couldnt figure out how to heal. How pathetic do u have to be to run a program to cure yourself for [censored] sake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny story to go along with that. I was fighting Bad Magik on his dexer, Stefano. He ran on to his steps of the UOD gate house and I kept casting poison. Every time the poison hit, .0001 seconds later a cure was chugged. Why chug a cure pot if you are inside a house and you can move out of sight? Hmmm

I'm not accusing him of anything, of course, but people that do use those type of scripts should really institute a "Hot Key" to turn it off at the touch of a button.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone mark this on your calendar, for once I agree with garrett..and I'll even go further to say while fighting him I've never noticed anything out of the ordinary in the way he cures and heals. That's one thing, to this day, I believe BC holds over haxz.

D

DaphneJoan

Maybe every single one of them have super cat-like reflexes.
Maybe every single one of them are always watching their own bars the second they are poisoned.
Maybe every single one of them make it soooooooooooo obvious!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lets see...going by your tidbit here...i think bc would be just as fast if that were the case. Its not just one player, even animocity does it. I dont buy the "they hold their finger over the cure pot macro" crap. This isnt just hitting the macro, this is INSTANT. Say what you want, you are blind, 99% of the shard knows whats going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. i can say with relative certainty that (a)i'm far from blind, i'm simply doing the same thing you are doing (generalizing), (b)that stated "99% of the shard" live double lives as trammies and read way to much u.hall (where players go to find any reason to shift the focus off their lack of ability; see JCtheBuilder) and finally (c)last time i was here BC were complete morons and had maybe five useful players (granted, that was a long time ago), so no, even if they were running scripts BC would never be "just as fast if that were the case." You guys are just finding that, "well, we're not winning 20vs5 so hey, MustBHaX!!"

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't possibly attemt to defend your guild. It's so obvious...Let's review your guild uses insta cures, significant screen skipping, para field/wand exploit, bags hidden under quest gold exploit...what more do u want??? Your guild is pure trash led by a self proclaimed cheater who has been known to steal from his own guildmates.

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

You can't possibly attemt to defend your guild. It's so obvious...Let's review your guild uses insta cures, significant screen skipping, para field/wand exploit, bags hidden under quest gold exploit...what more do u want??? Your guild is pure trash led by a self proclaimed cheater who has been known to steal from his own guildmates.

[/ QUOTE ]

They also use some weird invised horse bolo trick so when they jump off a invised horse it stays invised then they jump right back on with no delay. Really a classy group for sure.

T

Tarrant

<blockquote><hr>

BC is no longer my most hated guild, Haxz just took that place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I share this sentiment.

For me, it's a thing about degrees.

There may be psychoes in other guilds who lie to people and trick them into running keyloggers so they can loot their accounts, but for Haxz, it's a guild practice.

There may be people in other guilds who cheat, but Haxz is teaching the shard brand-new ways to do it, and they just do it so much.

When haxz recruits someone (or a group of people) from Great Lakes , they apparently decide if they want to use the people for doing spawns, or if they want to loot their accounts, or steal their suits.

When haxz is done using their most recent recruits from UOD, I bet they loot them.

I was invisible the other day and I watched a haxz run up and do an exploit right in front of me. Seeing it gave me enough information to write a proper bug report for EA.

If you go around to other shards and ask generally-wise people about the GM of haxz, by name, they will tell you how horrible he is.

T

Trailer Trash

what really surprised me was that i saw hemp in haxz!!!!
I guess losing all his stuff once wasnt enough for him!!!

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

what really surprised me was that i saw hemp in haxz!!!!
I guess losing all his stuff once wasnt enough for him!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people are slow learners I guess. What I don't understand is why someone would want to be in a guild that does everything under the sun to rip off and screw it's member and non members alike. I would leave the game before I would associate with people like this. The more I learn about this game the quicker I'll be looking for a new one. And with the lack of EA support I will not be looking for another EA game to invest my time and money in.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was invisible the other day and I watched a haxz run up and do an exploit right in front of me. Seeing it gave me enough information to write a proper bug report for EA.

[/ QUOTE ]
do you honestly think that will do anything? comon man. this is ea-owned uo we're talking about.

i wouldn't even waste two minutes of my life filling that [censored] out

G

gargomel

I might just have to agree with ya there, its either hax or the easiest temps. to play in the game. umm... wtf ever happened to looking for a challenge? Nope, its all about power and winning, to quote Kyle "I didn't know it was only about the points"

G

<blockquote><hr>

They also use some weird invised horse bolo trick so when they jump off a invised horse it stays invised then they jump right back on with no delay. Really a classy group for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not really a bug. He just casted invisibility on his mount. You can still use your UOA macro to get on your mount. It stays invisible for the normal 2 minutes, etc.

T

truss

its always something. people never stop crying. the people on this website have no clue about pvp. its really sad. they use insta cure scripts. how long does it take you to move your finger from what ever your doing to your cure macro? not really hard. [censored] i can cure normally with my cure macro before i even take damage or use a pot because that takes a ton of time. its not hard. and i love the 3 flame strikes in 1 second. that is just stupid. really stupid. and then the omg the get back on a mount after being dismounted, again how hard is it to telly a few times then use a macro to call in a pet and mount it? OMG they dont get stuck in fields! wow thats so hard to do. maybe we should all play mindless archers like most the shard. but you guys would rather cry about cheats and hacks then get better.