• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New seeds found (Spoiler Alert!!)

D

DHMagicMan_1

Some people only play crafters with no fighting skills. May be hard to believe, but some people actually enjoy playing the game without ever fighting anything (and must say that this is one of the huge appeals of UO - that you can play your entire game life without fighting a thing and still find immense joy in it).
Not only find immense joy in it, but you can get so good at some aspects, like decorating, that you can get a reputation and be "saught after and known" on your shard and on these boards as if you are one of the top ten players on the shard... and still you don't have to hunt a thing. :)

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasnt trying to be snippy. I am perfectly aware some people prefer to not fight. That being said, most also have some form of self-defense ... you know, against those pesky trolls and ogres that go wandering around the mines and trees. Maybe they should have specified most RESOURCE COLLECTORS would be able kill a few of them ...

And ... if you don't have resource collector ... then you are buying your resources anyway, so buying seeds should not offend you ...

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allish - didn't mean to imply in any way that you were being snippy - I was really just trying to answer his question.

For myself personally, I just soulstone my crafting skills to my mage depending on what needs doing - kinda sad in a way, he's the only char I ever play any more...

D

DHMagicMan_1

I wasnt trying to be snippy. I am perfectly aware some people prefer to not fight. That being said, most also have some form of self-defense ... you know, against those pesky trolls and ogres that go wandering around the mines and trees. Maybe they should have specified most RESOURCE COLLECTORS would be able kill a few of them ...

And ... if you don't have resource collector ... then you are buying your resources anyway, so buying seeds should not offend you ...
With the original gardening system there were seeds dropping off Bog Things and Boglings... we didn't originally know there were 3 first generation plants but it was clear that there were 4 color varieties so 12 individual seeds that you couldn't get any other way... many "non-fighting" gardeners bought 50 or 100 or more seeds.... basically all they could as fast as they could to get started...

But at a point, the seeds are self-sustaining. If I need Bright Red Rushes I can look in my chests and either find a seed for those or likely some plants I can cross that would give me that seed within a few days. With the current Gardening system, 17 Plants come in 13 standard colors, 2 colors of mutants and 4 colors from the naturalist quest (this is from memory so forgive me if I'm missing somethign)... It's a LOT of fun for people who enjoy playing with it. crossing, trying to get white elephant ears as someone posted earlier. It can take literally 50 or 100 attemps (plants) to get a single plant to mutate and then you have a 50% chance at white... so if you are trying to collect say 50 white elephant ear seeds you are growing a LOT of plants!

B

Beastmaster

There are more players that prefer to fight and kill (stuff/each other) than there are non-violent players. Therefore the devs feel some strange need to FORCE the non-violent players to do 1 of 2 things, A) find a way to fight and kill for resources or B) shell out ridiculous amounts of gold for resources which you will never recoup the cost of. This approach has been put into every aspect of the game. Can you imagine the uproar if fighting players were FORCED to ditch their skills to obtain something they desired everytime they played?

Its not the players fault, the Devs force this on us. But the lack of understanding from the fighting players of the non-violent playstyle is selfish intolerance.

I play both ways and will have no problem getting my resources but I understand where these players are coming from. Years ago when I proudly made my wares at the west Britain smithy, I rarely took on anything tougher than a lizard man. And then it was because the town invasion was FORCED on me, with interruptions to business coming every 20 minutes.

I

IdoBods

wow, okay, i am VERY sorry i even asked the simple question if the ONLY way to get the seeds was to kill using your crafter. I was simply wondering if it was similar to some of the newer quests (like to get the recipe for the bone machete) the CRAFTER has to be the one to do the deeds.

i wasn't slamming ANYONES play style whether it be only crafters and non violent things, nor those that enjoyed the more gorier sides of the game.

it seems my, what i thought, innocent question about whether it HAD to be the crafter that made the kill in order to get the seed, has been turned into and issue of play styles and intolerance of others.

so my apologies to anyone that the question offended and i hope everyone realizes that i was not slamming play styles or chars, or what you do or don't like to do.

M

Moonstar

I'd just like to point out that having fighting skills is not the only way one can kill a creature.
There are npc fighters you can hire and potions you can use yes it might cost you a little bit but save you from the prices you're expecting to be so high from players.

Sometimes you have to spend gold to get what you need.
If my tailor wants to make something that requires special ingredients i have to go out and buy them.. I dont have a miner to mine for the ML gems and I'm not into peerless boss fighting. So i have to get what i need from a fighter or a crafter/resource gatherer.

And if you're going to sell the plants after they are grown then just count teh cost of supplies (seed) in when you calculate what you will sell the plant for. Then the non gardners who sold the seeds for super high prices will have to pay more than what they got for the seed and you end up being the one who profits.

there's just too much whining going on .Yes all or almost all the creatures would be impossible to kill for a crafter, yes it sucks for them.

fighters rely on crafters alot for things they need.
armor, weapons, shields, food, spell scrolls, potions, ammo ....
Is it too much to ask that a crafter has to rely on a fighter for something they want? It's not even a need.. it's a want.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This post is not directed to anyone in particular. And Idobods, this was a hot topic in previous discussions. You brought up a touchy subject but I don't think you offended anyone. :) Based on the list we have of what creatures spawn the seeds, I will be able to acquire them with my fighting characters. That being said, I can see why the nonfighting players are upset. Gardening finally gets some attention and there's no cross pollination, no mutants, most don't bear resources and the monsters most of these seeds spawn on are quite tough. No one is saying that everything in the game should cater to nonfighters, but why can't this one thing cater to them? It's gardening after all.

F

Flora Green

Considering anyone who doesn't fight has to rely on fighters for peerless ingredients I guess it was just logical to add the seeds this way, too. What you (and others who continually attack) are ignoring is no one who gardens, fighter or not, should HAVE to rely on fighters once the base set of seeds are gathered.

Nice of you to say that it's something that isn't needed, just a want. How ridiculous.

D

DHMagicMan_1

No one is saying that everything in the game should cater to nonfighters, but why can't this one thing cater to them? It's gardening after all.

Here's a critical piece... and yes, gardeners can buy seeds... but when we are gardening in the "real" system after the crosses we know what we are getting (if we are keeping track) even if the system doesn't tell us... It says a "Bright Red Seed" or a "Black Seed" but we know what it will grow into. If I sell it to someone telling them what it is, and I have a trust relationship with that person they can pay me a fair value for it knowing me.

With the new seeds, they are all random all the time... you want 30 short hedges to make a maze... too bad... guess how many plant seeds you will have to grow before you get there... A LOT!!! Nothing to speed up the process because if you have two you can't cross them to have them produce 6 "Child Seeds" for you... Why would I run around buying random seeds for 25 or 50 gp each trying to find short hedge seeds when I can run around and find someone selling short hedge deco plants for 1K or 5K (at least early on)... but that takes the fun out of the gardening.

F

Flora Green

I would by a few seeds for 50 gp. But, I think we all know they will be going for much more than that. :) I don't believe there is one person who gardens that is unappreciative to be getting plants. But, that doesn't mean we can't express our disappointment in how they are being added. In a matter of weeks or so they will be an afterthought just like the quest and bonsai and yet the campions and lilies are still highly desired all these years later.

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And if you're going to sell the plants after they are grown then just count teh cost of supplies (seed) in when you calculate what you will sell the plant for. Then the non gardners who sold the seeds for super high prices will have to pay more than what they got for the seed and you end up being the one who profits.
If only it worked this way, but the chances are...it won't. Let's look at the naturalist quest. Prices for seeds (on my shard), when you can find them, tend to be in the 5k range. After growing the plants, The result sels for...at best 3.5k. That's the top of the line model - the campion. If I get a cactus, well I'll be lucky to sell it off for 1k. It doesn't pay at all to buy the seeds and because of the randomness the selling price is wildly varient.

Without knowing what the plants are going to be, it's still safe to assume that there are going to be ones less desirable and those are going to be hard to sell off. Why should the gardener have to take the risk in paying (likely) thousands of GP on a seed that has the potential to net them a fraction of the return?

When you control the crossing and growing of the plants on the other hand, you can also control what you grow and don't, that is, you control how many of the less desirable, and thus less profitable plants you grow. I know that if I grow 100 plain campions they will sell in a matter of days, so that's what I do. But also I know better than to grow more than a handful of orange single barrel cactus because those will sit (cheaply) on my vendor for years (until that random person comes along that is wanting to decorate and needs an orange single barrel cactus).

It just doesn't work out for the gardener really - not like it should.

(and as others have said - don't begin to think we are not estatic over having new plants - we really are, we just also want to express our strong desire to see them implimented differently - kind of like every other playstyle does when something is added or changed about their gameplay)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Serpentine Dragons are so interesting when they are Paragons :)

M

Moonstar

Well I don't plan to sell the seeds for that much money.. it's not like they're going to be here for just a week and then go poof..

I play atlantic.. What do you gardners think would be a reasonable price? for like a bag of 5 seeds?
I wouldnt be listing what creature i got them from so that'd be a downside for people trying to figure out the creature and plants groupings thing.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wisp ended up being the compact one

the list is now

Twisted weald~ Dryad
Despise(among other places)~Titan
3 Tokuno ~ Kappa, Tsuki Wolf, Hiryu
Swamp creature~Plague Beast
Bug type~Antlion *can be found in ant hole
Karma sensitive in ilshnar ~ Serpentine Dragon
Arachnid ~ Terathon
compact size~Wisp
undead~mummy
humanoid spellcaster ~ Juka Mage

Too bad one of them is not a seamonster.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play atlantic.. What do you gardners think would be a reasonable price? for like a bag of 5 seeds?
I don't have a guess for what the prices will be during the initial frenzied period, but after things die down I'd guess 1k per seed, and 2-5k per deco plant. There used to be one shop on Chessy that sold seeds and charged about 1k each, and I sell the old plain deco plants on Chessy for 2k each. I could see charging more for the most popular new plants, like the hedges, so maybe 5k each for those after the initial frenzy?

If most of the new plants are attractive, which I'm guessing they are, and there is some amount of control over which seeds you get (by hunting monsters from a specific group or buying seeds from those monsters) then the risk that the seed you purchased will grow into an ugly unpopular plant may be pretty low.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In comparison to the Naturalist Quest seeds - those have a 1 in 17 chance to grow into the plant you want, and no wait it's worse than that - um, 1 in 51 for the pink/magenta/aqua, right? Since you can't control the color or type. (Fire plants are 1 in 17 to get a specific plant.) The pink/magenta/aqua are extremely frustrating, since one always seems to end up with a magenta tribarrel cactus, when what you really wanted was a lovely pink campion :) The new seeds give a much higher amount of control that this - IF you know the monster group, isn't it a 25% chance that any seed in that group will be the plant you want? And if not, it's 1 in 15, which is still much better than the Naturalist Quest seeds if you're looking for a specific color as well as type.

Plain campions are one of the most popular plants from the regular plant system, and seeds for these are easily obtainable by anyone with a little patience - kill tons of boglings (easy kills for a warrior), only keep the plain seeds, and each one has a 1 in 3 chance of growing into a plain campion (the other possibilities being plain fern and plain tribarrel cactus). Do people do this though? Not really. I think many people would rather go to a gardener and buy the plants they want from them, instead of trying for them themselves and growing and tending over an entire RL week, just to find out if you grew what you were looking for, even though the chance you did is decent.

If my math isn't right please forgive me - it's late and I've been tippling a wee bit ;)

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A squirrel with a nut
This made me LOL and my wife turned around to ask me what I was laughing at :D

I am pretty confident my giant beetle and 2 pack horses can take down the ant lion and the mummy (needs to lure away other spawn first), even the kappa, just all come when they start spitting acid.

Now for the squirrel, they aren't hard to kill, but they are found in the labyrinth...

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can strap on mage jewels for skill and a spell book in hand with magery. get the bonus from casting from scroll. and most the creatures on the list can be harvested with blade spirits. Just means scribe needs to pull quill from hat.

just supports how lame the golem is by having to wait the skill timer out to heal with tink/ingots. there's another fix never happened proving code writers don't play the game. not saying a golem should be able to kill a dragon. But at least they should have a chance vs a giant serp.

just words from an old dungeon master who knows what it takes to balance a world playability

the Titans out Honesty gate have seeds/paragon chest/Marty chance.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Everyone who found this info .. I was much excited to see spoliers for this ... :) Happy Seed Hunting When Pub Goes Live :)

M

Moonstar

someone found the humanoid spellcasters.. said they were juka mages.

I want to know .. how do you figure out the monster group ? I am so confused with this group a b c and d stuff and then there are seed groups too right?
makes my head spin

Oh here's a thought
gardners could probably set up deals with people who don't have time or just dont want to grow plants .. they give you seeds to grow.. payment being extra seeds to keep for yourself.

B

Beastmaster

I want to know .. how do you figure out the monster group ? I am so confused with this group a b c and d stuff and then there are seed groups too right?
makes my head spin
First, seed groups and monster groups are the same thing. Monster group A will drop seed group A. Figuring out which group they are in will take awhile as we'll have to get seeds from all of them and remember which monster gave which seed so that when it reaches 7 days growth we can say "ok bowl #33 gave me such and such plant and I got that seed off a titan". Then when bowl #19 yields the same plant and we remember we got that seed off a dryad we will know titans and dryads are in that group.

Not rocket science, just requires a good gardener's diary.

F

Flora Green

You're right there is a bit of control over it once we figure out who gives what, Hyssmaye. The thing is though, right now any of us can take an order for 30 plain campions and say "okay, in 9 days you'll have your order. I'll contact you via blah blah". But, if someone comes along and wants 12 tall hedges well all I can do is say "I'll do my best, but I can't guarantee anything." Even after we find the group we may get 4 tall hedges and 3 lilypads or whatever. I do not understand why that wasn't taken into consideration and self-pollinating allowed. And that, along with constant monster bashing, is why I suspect this will be another failure in a couple months time. Sure there will be dedicated gardeners who will do their best to supply the new plants, but aside from growing tons of unlabeled plants in addition to bulk planting of the old ones, how will one every have a steady supply?

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be so nice if in a future publish (after they've lost their excitement in a month or so - which is inevitable) if they'd go ahead and roll them out into a second grouping of 4 generations of plants.

Imagine black and white hedges - you could set up checkerboards

ah, the possibilities would be endless!

There should be a way to get white and black...maybe a quest or rare or even colored seeds inside paragon chests

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First, seed groups and monster groups are the same thing. Monster group A will drop seed group A. Figuring out which group they are in will take awhile as we'll have to get seeds from all of them and remember which monster gave which seed so that when it reaches 7 days growth we can say "ok bowl #33 gave me such and such plant and I got that seed off a titan". Then when bowl #19 yields the same plant and we remember we got that seed off a dryad we will know titans and dryads are in that group.

My husband was laughing at me because what I did was get leather bags and use the engraving tool to name them after each creature that way when I get a seed I will just put it in the correct bag so I can keep up with it.

Then at my house I have the plant bowls with fertile dirt locked down and ready and a book underneath them named after each creature so I will know which plant bowl has which monsters seeds. :D

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm off to clobber as many earth eles as I can manage before the publish goes live.

E

Eslake

There are more players that prefer to fight and kill (stuff/each other) than there are non-violent players. Therefore the devs feel some strange need to FORCE the non-violent players to do 1 of 2 things, A) find a way to fight and kill for resources or B) shell out ridiculous amounts of gold for resources which you will never recoup the cost of. This approach has been put into every aspect of the game. Can you imagine the uproar if fighting players were FORCED to ditch their skills to obtain something they desired everytime they played?
Yeah, it makes sense.
You open a business that sells Red boxes and Blue boxes.
You spend most of your time upgrading the red boxes while ignoring the blue over the course of 11 years...
Most of your remaining customers are those who want red boxes.
Go figure. :p

To whomever it was that suggested a crafter can use a Hireling to hunt for the seeds, thanks for the laugh. ;)
If Terathan DRONEs carry seeds, hirelings could kill those, but the drones spawn with Warriors, Matriarchs, and Avengers, so good luck.

The statement that several would be things a crafter could hunt was a lie to quiet the complaints about being forced to rely on others to get the seeds for every plant gardeners were to grow.

Sure, a Sampire/smith could kill any of them, but we all know good and well that was NOT what they were implying.

B

Beastmaster

That's a good idea Christy. I think I'll adopt it. I'm going to label 2 bags for each monster, put seeds in one and bowls in the other. :)

B

Beastmaster

WARNING! Don't try to engrave Titan on a bag, obscenity thingy changes it to !!%an

wasted 2 tools

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WARNING! Don't try to engrave Titan on a bag, obscenity thingy changes it to !!%an

wasted 2 tools

Sorry I forgot about that I wasted two tools too. what I did was spell it
T1TAN that way it looks like titan but spelt with a 1 instead of an i. :D

E

Eslake

wasted 2 tools
yeah, maybe try Cyclopean Wizard or something. :p

They really need to tweak the filters.
I can Grow Pampa!!% gra!!% but I can't label a container for it.
I can make !!%a!!%ins blades, but I can't indicate that is what I have in the bag on my vendor.

And "OSI" is still blanket-blocked, even tho it doesn't exist any more.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some people only play crafters with no fighting skills. May be hard to believe, but some people actually enjoy playing the game without ever fighting anything (and must say that this is one of the huge appeals of UO - that you can play your entire game life without fighting a thing and still find immense joy in it).
I didnt see them complaining about having to kill something. I saw them complaining that the things were too difficult to kill.

We have plenty of slots to make a fighter character. I have a character that only does gardening.

My warrior cant repair his own armor though... Should I complain?

I think this new addition is fair to everyone. You can make some bods and buy plants from me if you are a crafter.

E

Eslake

I didnt see them complaining about having to kill something. I saw them complaining that the things were too difficult to kill.

We have plenty of slots to make a fighter character. I have a character that only does gardening.

My warrior cant repair his own armor though... Should I complain?

I think this new addition is fair to everyone. You can make some bods and buy plants from me if you are a crafter.
Okay, I am now placing an order with you for 48 Tall Hedges. If you are a warrior and not a gardener, I will instead place an order for 48 Tall Hedge seeds.

See the problem? ;)

Deco items are highly valued and highly desired when first introduced. That causes those capable of obtaining them to go out and get them.

But deco-only items lose value quickly as more are available. Plants are no different. Remember when you had to pay 10k for a resource plant seed? Would you pay more than 100g now?

The original plants are still being grown today because while the original method of killing for random seeds, crossing for color/type to cross for further color type, was a reasonable effort at the time.
As time went on, the effort needed to obtain a specific plant declined as the value of them did. Now to get a Bright Orange Lilly, I just take out a plant and polinate it, and in less than 2 weeks have Bright Orange Lillies growing.

The new plants will not work like that.
Not only do we have to hunt for every seed (ignoring the cocoa), but we don't know what those seeds are.

The fact that you won't be able to go to the local gardener and say "I need 6 tall hedges next week" and expect to get them, will Accelerate the decline in their value.

Even when we know what seeds are in which groups on which monsters, to get 6 of the type we want.. I'm not even going to do the math :p I'm out of coffee. But it would take more than 50 plants to have a realistic chance of producing 6 of the one you want.

M

Moonstar

thanks makes sense when you say it that way hehe

M

Moonstar

I bought some engraing tools today , I plan to mark bags aswell, thanks for the heads up on Titan hehe

I have a bunch of bowls filled with fertile dirt and i'll be gathering more fertiledirt off an on. using the green thorn in dirt gives alot of it. M<uch easier and quicker than erathies.. though the wait time before can plant a new thorn kinda sucks. that's why i do it off and on here, keep some thorns with me during the day and every one in a while i'll plant one.

I have a question .
The bowl of dirt with the seed in it has to be in your bag for it to grow right?
will it go through it's cycles even if you dont log in ? or will you come back to a twiggy dead thing in your bag if you stay logged ut for a whole week?

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I miss postings somewhere explaining that these new seeds only spawn with a crafter or once you get them in your backpack they cannot be traded or transfered elsewhere requiring a crafter to hunt them? I planned on hunting with a mage and then use the crafter to do the planting.

I think I missed something in all the posts here regarding the new seeds coming out.

Someone care to fill me in or direct me to the nearest gas station for directions (even though it's against my male code of conduct to do so)? hehe.

Thanks

D

Deb

Did I miss postings somewhere explaining that these new seeds only spawn with a crafter or once you get them in your backpack they cannot be traded or transfered elsewhere requiring a crafter to hunt them? I planned on hunting with a mage and then use the crafter to do the planting.

I think I missed something in all the posts here regarding the new seeds coming out.

Someone care to fill me in or direct me to the nearest gas station for directions (even though it's against my male code of conduct to do so)? hehe.

Thanks
Anyone can collect the seeds or grow them. There is no skill required
other than patience watching them grow. You will need potions to help
them grow.

D

Devil_Woman

I have a question .
The bowl of dirt with the seed in it has to be in your bag for it to grow right?
will it go through it's cycles even if you dont log in ? or will you come back to a twiggy dead thing in your bag if you stay logged ut for a whole week?
Plants will grow in the following situations:
In your house, locked down out in the open
In your bankbox
On a blue beetle

They will NOT grow placed in either locked down or secured containers.

Plants locked down in the open in your house will get a growth check at every server up from maintenance. If you do not check them daily you run the risk of losing them. Plants in your bankbox or on a beetle will get a growth check when you log the character in providing 23 hours have passed since their last growth. (The very first growth requires 24 hours from planting.)

M

Moonstar

oh! thank you, i don't know why i thought they couldnt grow locked down. maybe back then i didnt have a plot, i don't remember when seeds were first introduced even though i was there for that hehe I just remember thinking i had have the plant in my bag for it to grow until it actuallyed looked liek a plant and not a bowl of dirt.

can you apply the potions it needs while it's locked down?

man this is good stuff to know. I was worrying about which character i was going to us to lug around all those plants while they grew lol! hooray i can use my garden and shed :D
now i think i need to redesign my garden..

E

Eslake

Yes, you can apply potions while it is locked down, if you are the house owner, or the one who locked the plants down.

As to getting fertile dirt, what is this talk of ant lions?
Are ye gardeners or not?! :D

No hunting option will get fertile dirt faster than pushing green thorns.
Just park all 7(6,5) characters at home (if you live near a dirt road/patch) or an inn with one near by, loaded with thorns.

Log them in one after the other to push thorns, and the last character gathers all the regs and dirt. Haul it all home every 2-3 cycles.

Some thorns produce no fertile dirt, others give 60. Pushing 7 thorns at a time you get a pretty steady 180ish.

R

Rama21

Yes, you can apply potions while it is locked down, if you are the house owner, or the one who locked the plants down.
You can also secure them instead of lock them down. Then you can set who can access them. My bf makes a good plant sitter when I'm away from a computer. :heart:

I think people forget about secure. A lot of things like lights, books, wall maps, etc. can be set so other ppl can use or see them. Almost everything in my house is set so friends can use them and the rest is set for co-owner (my bf).

K

Kyrie_Elaison

If there is anyone on Pacific that needs help getting seeds, or getting set up with engraving tools, etc. Please get a hold of me. I am more than willing to help out those that don't have the resources.

I have GM+ crafters for everything, and chars that can handle any spawn.

I already started collecting this morning. I even got 2 chests off of a plague beast. :D

Just a heads up for people that haven't gardened before, if you lock your stuff down and forget to check your plants for a day or two for some reason, it can really mess things up. I have always used the method of keeping the plants on my person. That way it only does a growth check when you log in. It's a safe way, but can cost you a lot of lost growth time. If you are positive that you will be able to log in and take care of your plants, then use the first method.

BTW if anyone needs plants on Pacific, I usually give mine away. I even have tons of resource producing plants, and tons of those seeds for people.

:postcount:

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not only find immense joy in it, but you can get so good at some aspects, like decorating, that you can get a reputation and be "saught after and known" on your shard and on these boards as if you are one of the top ten players on the shard... and still you don't have to hunt a thing. :)
whenever i find a vendor that seems comprehensive i always go back. i'd rather pay well for something than have to make it or go searching for it.

also i don't even know what a lot of the craftables are. i mean if you put some gold spoons and forks on your vendor and people were like oh cool i have a table to put these on you may get a sale.

it's not that people don't want regular crafted items it is just they are too lazy.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Has anyone been able to get Fragrant Seeds from hiryus?

I´ve killed many, many, many hiryus but only get Peculiar ones...