• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon! I've been working in the yard today. The bluejays and cardinal have been visiting the feeders (along with the squirrels, of course). The butterflies and dragonflies have also returned. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful day! :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning!

And there is no such thing as too much garlic! :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just decided to log in to wish everyone a good evening. I'm not handling things as well as I should. You know I care about all of you. In fact, it was Ozog and you guys combined that kept me staying around UO. I'm not planning to leave, but it's hard to log in right now. Icky did put some food on the vendor and she will log in off and on to make sure there's always something to munch on. I'm sorry I can't commit to anything much else right now. I'm not very good company at the moment.

Love you all... see you later... *wabes*

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Just decided to log in to wish everyone a good evening. I'm not handling things as well as I should. You know I care about all of you. In fact, it was Ozog and you guys combined that kept me staying around UO. I'm not planning to leave, but it's hard to log in right now. Icky did put some food on the vendor and she will log in off and on to make sure there's always something to munch on. I'm sorry I can't commit to anything much else right now. I'm not very good company at the moment.

Love you all... see you later... wabes
*hugs*

You know where to find us.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. Be nice to a tree today... or plant a new one. :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
National Lemonade Day

If yoos runs outta lemonsade, da goblins can makes yoos sum speshul Pitmuck Lemonsade * mades fresh at da stump! **

Scabby

*Caushun Pitmuck Lemonsade may bees warm an salty

** 09/10 healers recommend against trying it