• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning!

I wish summer would hurry. It's only 74 in the house this morning and I had to put on a sweater to keep warm. o.0

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning !

Weather channel here says we're getting another 4 inches of snow tomorrow. Boooo Mother Nature !!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
goooooooood morning. cold front coming to TX. The high today is only going to be in the 70's..... :moo:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning all - *waves* - Hope you're having better weather than my area is experiencing!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning! It's a beautiful day... and I'm off to the gym. :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good afternoon Chessy! Our pool is almost filled and will be ready to go by tomorrow! We just replaced the liner in it and I cannot wait to go for a swim. It is currently 81 with a high of 85! Gotta love living in Florida!

Pool.jpg

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon Chessy! Our pool is almost filled and will be ready to go by tomorrow! We just replaced the liner in it and I cannot wait to go for a swim. It is currently 81 with a high of 85! Gotta love living in Florida!

View attachment 46172
I'm jealous lol... Here, Mother Nature decided to pull us back into winter. The white carpet is back, and so is the cold weather..

My pool is still totally frozen, wont be able to start it for another month..

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning all. Is anyone planning to go to the next meet-up in Virginia? I keep thinking about it, but don't know yet if I'll actually be able to go.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks out window* Snow mixed with freezing rain. *sighs*
But its sunny and warm in UO, Woot!!
Good Morning UO :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. It's a glorious day. The birds are singing... and the squirrels are digging up my front yard. :rolleyes: