• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning!
Won't know how I feel till I return from the gym... :stretcher:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
morning chessy. are there strawberries in a little UO world? i don't think i've seen them, but then i'm not much a food connoisseur.

Gypsy????

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning... cleaning and rearranging fish tanks today. Rocky (my convict cichlid) is not going to be happy. He dislikes change more than I do. :rolleyes:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ughhh. parent/teacher conference today. kindergarden is so high stress nowdays.

i remember drawing, coloring, painting, random singing... not homework, quizzes, tests, grades etc. sheesh.

oh, and my spellweaving just kicked over 100. yeah!!!! go duff go!

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Luck at the conference. Wow you took spellweaving in kindergarden? Was that an elective or a mandatory course. :p

Good Morning Everybuddy!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. Five days left until the start of hurricane season! o.0

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
morning chessy!

so last night I was falling asleep at the keyboard so I recalled away from collecting exodus keys and went home. decided to train a little of spellweaving and have a nighttime snack... so i run my macro (set up in UOA as wod, wod, wod, wod, gheal all on myself) and grab my food. of course, when i come back, i'm deady.... why? oh yeah, i had my lvl 6 focus on still. stupid me.

i now have nightmares about killing myself with wod. sheesh!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. Don't forget to come to the Goblin Auction tonight. It will be fun! :)