• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon. I'm keeping a close eye on Erika and am happy I had that tree cut down this summer... It was threatening to take off my roof at the first opportunity. o_O

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That poor tree.
Normally I would share that sentiment. I feel toward trees rather how I feel toward opossums and citrus rats.... as long as they keep their proper place in the outdoors without causing me (or my house) any problems, I wish them well and leave them alone... however, if opossums or rats get in my attic, or if a tree endangers my roof, all bets are off! :p

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Normally I would share that sentiment. I feel toward trees rather how I feel toward opossums and citrus rats.... as long as they keep their proper place in the outdoors without causing me (or my house) any problems, I wish them well and leave them alone... however, if opossums or rats get in my attic, or if a tree endangers my roof, all bets are off! :p
Natural selection. And YOU are holding the axe

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is the terribly hot and humid climate of the Florida Wilds suitable for growing a banana tree? Because I think you should plant one of those in your yard.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So is the terribly hot and humid climate of the Florida Wilds suitable for growing a banana tree? Because I think you should plant one of those in your yard.
Oh YES! And I do have a lovely specimen. :)

I have papaya, too!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bananas don't grow on trees! They are cultivated from Banana fish.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. It's National Cat-Sitting Day...

for me anyway, till my friend gets home from vacation :)

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good noon ! (?)

We'll be having orange-country-ish temperatue for the next week ! Yay ! I'll get to use my pool a little longer !! Nothing like a beer in the pool after a hot day at work !!

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ?? What is it ?

Ahh damnit, its not the weekend yet !! Why the heck did you wake us up ?

Good morning anyway..