• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning everyone, Today was a terrible day. I made hotdogs for brunch and ran out of relish before I was finished :(

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. I'll have to try that rootbeer float before I go back home. Some locals will have me try deep fried oreos later this week too

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon. I think! Just got the reserved upgrade to Windows 10 and I'm totally confused. Took me a while to figure out how to recover my old bookmarks, and now I'm petrified to try much of anything else. :confused:

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon. I think! Just got the reserved upgrade to Windows 10 and I'm totally confused. Took me a while to figure out how to recover my old bookmarks, and now I'm petrified to try much of anything else. :confused:
Yikes.. I've hesitated to upgrade to W10. Bad experiences with Vista come to mind.. I also have a couple friends in the computer world that highly suggested I wait a month or two until they resolve some bugs..

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have heard positive things so far but I have waited to install as well.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I don't like anything about it so far. :mad:

I miss Windows 7. I even liked XP. As for Windows 10? I don't like it. I will never like it. It's a good thing I took a break from UO, since I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to learn to live without being dependent on a computer.

Edit: I didn't mention Winows 8 and 8.1... maybe because I don't like those either. *shrug*

Last edited:

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard in the new expansion there is a boss monster that continuously spews forth a river of acidic custard that does damage like the harbinger acid pools.

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning !!

Going to Animal Kingdom today ! Kids are going WILD !

I'll try keep up, after being taught a basketball lesson by out host's nephews yesterday, and Rapids waterpark 2 days ago.

Vacations are for resting, right ?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Morning!

@TehanChesapeake Animal Kingdom is awesome, do you have the multi-park pass that allows you to see all 4 parks? Don't forget that there is Downtown Disney which is cool as well.

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning!

@TehanChesapeake Animal Kingdom is awesome, do you have the multi-park pass that allows you to see all 4 parks? Don't forget that there is Downtown Disney which is cool as well.
Morning !!

Nope, didnt have the multi-park pass, but we did Magic Kingdom 2 years ago, so we're doing Animal this time. We had dinner at Rain Forest Cafe at the end of the day in Downtown. We had lots of fun, and taking it easy today.

Have a great day !

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning! I have no idea what a glyptodon is but I wouldn't keep one in my back yard.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning all! Getting ready to go to the gym, after downing my breakfast smoothie consisting of 1 cup almond milk, 1 banana, 5 Gynura procumbens leaves, 1 tbspn ground flax seeds, 1 tspn alma, with a dash of ginger and Ceylon cinnamon and 1 packet of stevia.

Go Vegan! :banana::danceb:

*puts soapbox away and runs off*

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good morning!

@old gypsy I think that smoothie would send me back to bed nauseous lol

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all! Getting ready to go to the gym, after downing my breakfast smoothie consisting of 1 cup almond milk, 1 banana, 5 Gynura procumbens leaves, 1 tbspn ground flax seeds, 1 tspn alma, with a dash of ginger and Ceylon cinnamon and 1 packet of stevia.

Go Vegan! :banana::danceb:

*puts soapbox away and runs off*
GAH ! That beverage is too healthy, my system would reject it ! Beer anyone ?

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beer, Its not just for breakfast anymore!
Cheerios and beer.
Good Morning *hic*