• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Morning! I hate comcast, hate moving, hate unpacking, LOVE MY SWIMMING POOL!!!

When we got our internet hooked up, the internet which is supposed to be 75 mbs, varied between 2.5 and 57. It was usually on the LOW side and lag was King. We had the come out and check it, and when they left, they declared the problem solved...which it was...to an extent. We have internet speed ranging from 50-73 mbs....HOWEVER....that is only when it is on. Our internet is going out literally every 5-15 minutes and takes about 10-15 to come back on. My kids all have some form of online classes, which sucks for them. Worse than that even, I am not getting my UO fix! #comcastsucksass

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Morning! I hate comcast, hate moving, hate unpacking, LOVE MY SWIMMING POOL!!!

When we got our internet hooked up, the internet which is supposed to be 75 mbs, varied between 2.5 and 57. It was usually on the LOW side and lag was King. We had the come out and check it, and when they left, they declared the problem solved...which it was...to an extent. We have internet speed ranging from 50-73 mbs....HOWEVER....that is only when it is on. Our internet is going out literally every 5-15 minutes and takes about 10-15 to come back on. My kids all have some form of online classes, which sucks for them. Worse than that even, I am not getting my UO fix! #comcastsucksass
i hate comcast too. first they charge too much and my internet service dies on a daily basis. but not nearly as often as yours. of course if i call them they can't find a problem. hope you have better luck with them than i do. i wish verizon offered fios in our area b/c i'd switch in a heartbeat.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Except for the old days of dial-up, I've only used two internet services: Bright House and Verizon. I detest the hoops I had to jump through to talk to a real person when I was with Verizon. Bright House has always been good to me, very reliable, and I've never had any problems reaching a living, breathing (and very helpful) representative on the rare occasions I've called.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon. Icky picked out the "song of the day". She's kinda sad because she wishes her little goblin voice was this nice, and it ain't gonna happen. *sigh*

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon! I think I'm going to make a Goblin Farm in Skyrim... I'll send videos if I ever actually get a workign prototype done.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon,

The oldest kitty has diabetes.... Lazy Jerk.
Bummer. A long time ago I had to watch one of my daughter's cats while she was away. It wasn't much fun (for me or the cat) giving insulin shots to an uncooperative kitty. :(

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I accidentally woke up at 5:30 today.

It's raining and will continue to do so all day, which makes me glad because the neighbor across the street told me she's having another party outdoors this afternoon/evening and when I reminded her why the police showed up last year (The PA system she had set up blasting gangster rap that was rattling my entire house and the physical threats I got from several guests when I went over to ask if they could turn it down a hair) she pretty much told me to deal with it.

First rattle I'm picking up the phone again.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I accidentally woke up at 5:30 today.

It's raining and will continue to do so all day, which makes me glad because the neighbor across the street told me she's having another party outdoors this afternoon/evening and when I reminded her why the police showed up last year (The PA system she had set up blasting gangster rap that was rattling my entire house and the physical threats I got from several guests when I went over to ask if they could turn it down a hair) she pretty much told me to deal with it.

First rattle I'm picking up the phone again.
Better grab some earplugs if the rain doesn't help. There's usually not much else you can (legally) do on a weekend.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon! I wish you guys were with me today. My house smells like lemongrass (these plants have grown like crazy this summer) and I'd love to share the tea I made. It's wonderful. :)