• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
AARP!!! *shivers* Hope eberywunz stayin warm n sape wit all da crappy cold weader!! *curls up in big pile of feetwarmers*

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brrrr, -11 deg. F here.
Windchill -32 deg. F
I'm sure it colder other places but this is the coldest I have even been thru!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Idz ub ta uh balmy -25 ad da momint. Winchill sumware in da -40izh ranj.. Abter 0 id dun madder anymur.. IDZ FRIGGEN COLD!!!! Yooz no idz cold wen yooz pee on sumwun n yooz git frozen ta der leg b4 yooz can run uway!!!

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Pogg holds up a sign that says: Waves at NANOC!!!*
*Pogg looks puzzled as he doesn't see the hump on Nan's Back that he was talking about*
*Pogg wonders why someone compared him to a cartoon coyote as he tosses the sign over his shoulders*
(Which promptly BLOWS UP!)

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning Everyone!
April 2, 2019 – NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY DAY!!

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning everybuddy!
Have a great and safe Memorial Day.
...I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me.......
Lee Greenwood
God Bless the U.S.A.
Freedom is not FREE!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good evening Chessy! I have just returned yet I will be leaving again. No, not UO just yet. I will be going on a family vacation and should be back on the 8th of June. :)