• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It has been a while since I last visited Stratics. Just thought I'd drop in and say hello to the Chesapeake crowd.

Hope all is going well with everyone. *waves*

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Pogg holds up a sign that says: Happy Birthday!*
*Puzzled he throws it over his shoulder.*
*Pogg holds up a sign that says: Merry Christmas!*
*Confused he tosses it aside,*
*Pogg holds up a sign that says: Happy Arbor day!*
*Looking frustrated Pogg tosses the sign away.*
(About an hour later)
*Pogg holds up a sign that says: Happy Cheetos Day!*
*Looking significantly Perturbed Pogg whips the sign away like a Frisbee!*
*Pogg holds up a sign that says: GUD MORGIN!*
*Wiping the sweat from his brow with a sigh of relief Pogg tosses the sign on the top of a fairly large pile.*
*With a gleam of malice in his eyes Pogg Drops a fireball on the pile.*
*Pogg stumbles away wiping the ash that used to be his eyebrows off his forehead...*

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Aarp!! Ip anywun noz Tanager guezz shez geddin UO married on Siege diz apternewn ad 3 est!! Yoo no wut elze iz taday? FEWTBALL ON UH SADURDAY!!! Soooo Gewd morning n hope eberywun haz un wunderful day!!!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Aarp!! Nez woke ub diz mornin n lewked out da windowz ta take uh lewk ad da brown grazz diz morning. N wut did mez c? Wez almozt got un inch ub boodyful white snow cobering eberyting!!! Wuzn eben in da forkazt.. Idz uh Chriztmuz Mirakle!!!!!!

Marry Chriztmuz EBERYWUN!!!
*curls back up in a warm pile of feetwarmers for a nap*

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Habby New Yearz eberywun!! Hope eberywun haz uh grate new year n mozt ub all b sape ip yooz goin out ta watch da ballz drop!!! Oh n ip yooz all doin da new yearz in Haven mez try ta show ub but lewkin like mez gunna b mobin snow diz year!!

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy New Year everyone.
We did do another Global New Year celebration in New Haven again. :)
Starting with UK and ending with Eastern Time Zone, then Phoenix dragged me home (well she put my boot in the sturup of my horses saddle and slapped the horses ars)