• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good morning everyone!
(Also, more people need to post in the Chessy forum otherwise it'll soon be entirely comet saga stories.)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Happy Tuesday Chessy!?!?!?!? Is that even a thing?

This may be more fitting. It's Taco Tuesday Chessy!!!

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi everyone, I've unfortunately had a sudden death in the family and have been away from the game and everything for nearly a week, and probably won't be back fully for another. I hope everyone is happy and healthy and can spend some good time with your people right now. I'll see you all (and that dern comet) soon.

Last edited:

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone, I've unfortunately had a sudden death in the family and have been away from the game and everything for nearly a week, and probably won't be back fully for another. I hope everyone is happy and healthy and can spend some good time with your people right now. I'll see you all (and that dern comet) soon.
[/QUOTE

Our deepest sympathies to you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I hope you all can get outside either at dusk or (damn) early in the morning at dawn to see Comet Neowise currently passing by Earth. I took this picture tonight in the northeast US.

Hopefully this one doesn't bring bad luck and prophetic gazers and an undead army down upon you!

Attachments