• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

luna exploiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Basically, its fun to know I'll get an entertaining response from you, been a long time since someone was so easily and completely riled up on these boreds...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you get it... this is entertaining me too. I don't get riled up over things on the internet... cept maybe when I see that blue screen of death but that's a different subject all together.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

There's alot to be said for learning the difference between people laughing AT you and people laughing WITH you, one day you will get it sadly today will not be that day

[/ QUOTE ]

right back atcha!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Oh and on a COMPLETELY unrelated subject
, heres a definition for today, compliments of www.m-w.com:
Main Entry: jack·ass
Pronunciation: 'jak-"as
Function: noun
1 : DONKEY; especially : a male donkey
2 : a stupid person : FOOL

[/ QUOTE ]

careful... I got in trouble the last time I used a dictionary on this forum.... it's a dangerous thing to use the words with more than one meaning! Someone could take offense being a male donkey and all...

Status
Not open for further replies.