• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

luna exploiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

sadly even with full proof even by various persons, ur still not allowed. i for myself would put calling scammers by their name put into the category help building the community.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ideally I would like to make a list of scammers and exploiters, along with their ICQ info, email info, etc - to help build community.
But I guess there can be issues with that. On another shard I play at, there was someone who exploited or scammed some dude who then came to the forums to tell about it. He mentioned the players name, however, there was other players on that shard with the same name who are now having to deal with issues because ppl assume that they are the scammer that was mentioned. If players were only allowed to have a name that was unique but its not that way.

M

Mangar(cws)

So memnoch are you saying Arden, who has admittet to scamming and useing exploits is a victim of slander ?
That poor innocent kid.

Nice spin there.

Mangar

I

imported_Felinious-CWS

why, Mangar I never knew Arden had admitted to that, thanks for letting us know that. I guess since he admitted to it, you are not breaking the rules only repeating what he stated about himself, that he is a scammer and such. Good of Arden to tell us that.

and the above stated ways of using mechanics to relieve someone of blessed items, may make all the little punks that use that method all warm inside at their success but in the end it brings all the people together on Siege, and the punk and their item is forgotten about and you learn there are some good people here. I hope the punk enjoys his blessed hat for a month, then on the shelf it goes, unless he pbds it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

So memnoch are you saying Arden, who has admittet to scamming and useing exploits is a victim of slander ?
That poor innocent kid.

Nice spin there.

Mangar

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think that would be perfectly fine to state, since after all, he brags about it enough.

I

imported_Bluebottle

There's no naming names posting on Stratics how about locking down a book on your house steps and posting the coordinates so we can come and take a look

I

imported_Bluebottle

I posted this elsewhere in the thread but since there's no naming names posting on Stratics. How about just allowing someone to post the coordinates to their house ..... where there might just coincidentally be locked down the house steps a book containing the deed and perpetrator's name?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

No names or I will be forced to do Mod mojo. Sorry, thems the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

and what rule is that exactly breaking...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be breaking the personal attack rule along with the rule he posted earlier..

By saying someone scammed you you are labelling them as a scammer..

Without solid proof, none of which can be posted past the apparent hear-say which is basically worthless..

So you are calling someone a bad thing without any proof, whos to say someone doesnt make the same accuesations to your name without any proof?

Any with this so called "player justice" who is to keep this situation from becoming another Salem Witch Trial.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personal attack rule!!!!! What in the flipping [censored]? Since when did attacking someones character in game = a personal attack. I can call any of your characters anything I want to... I'm not attacking ANYONE personally if I do so...

Wow... how [censored] diluded do you have to be? Anyone who doesn't see this needs to see a shrink about developing a RL persona distinct from a pure fantasy one.

Now... back to the post about slandering a characters name... So??? People know you by your characters... if you do something wrong people will identify with your character...

This is [censored] rediculous being the official site of UO where people talk more about their RL BS than actually whats happening in game.

WTF, are you all kids? Are we back in highschool again?

like I said... WHAT rule is being broken???????

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Irony at it's finest.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Irony at it's finest.

[/ QUOTE ]

No... this is irony at it's finest.

<blockquote><hr>

Of those people was the simple treasure hunter, Revvo. I first met him when I sold him one of the powerscrolls he needed. We also sparred a bit and he was not that well at all. He didnt know what buttons to use or anything. He never did much but spawn and do treasure hunts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Outta my face newbie! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahhaha

*wipes tear*

boy that made my day!

I

IOSHGuildmaster

<blockquote><hr>

Personal attack rule!!!!! What in the flipping [censored]? Since when did attacking someones character in game = a personal attack. I can call any of your characters anything I want to... I'm not attacking ANYONE personally if I do so...

Wow... how [censored] diluded do you have to be? Anyone who doesn't see this needs to see a shrink about developing a RL persona distinct from a pure fantasy one.

Now... back to the post about slandering a characters name... So??? People know you by your characters... if you do something wrong people will identify with your character...

This is [censored] rediculous being the official site of UO where people talk more about their RL BS than actually whats happening in game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people always feel it necessary to ask the same question over and over again when it's already been answered more than once?

Silly.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Why do people always feel it necessary to ask the same question over and over again

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do people always feel it necessary to ask the same question over and over again?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Why do people always feel it necessary to ask the same question over and over again when it's already been answered more than once?

Silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

PIRATE ADVENTURER BR HAILS THEE!!!

HAIL!

I

IOSHGuildmaster

<blockquote><hr>

Why do people always feel it necessary to ask the same question over and over again?

[/ QUOTE ]

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

For cryin' out loud! Can you please take your meds on a more regular basis instead of constantly subjecting us to your tantrums?!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

For cryin' out loud! Can you please take your meds on a more regular basis instead of constantly subjecting us to your tantrums?!!

[/ QUOTE ]

bwhahahahahhahaha that is the quote of the day!!

I

IOSHGuildmaster

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Drax..you just got...lol....yeah.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quote of the day at only 9 AM? Seems a little premature.

I mean, what if Revvo slips up in some thread and I reply with a post so damaging it actually manages to put him into stat in-game?

Just doesn't seem fair.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Irony at it's finest.

[/ QUOTE ]

No... this is irony at it's finest.

<blockquote><hr>

Of those people was the simple treasure hunter, Revvo. I first met him when I sold him one of the powerscrolls he needed. We also sparred a bit and he was not that well at all. He didnt know what buttons to use or anything. He never did much but spawn and do treasure hunts.

[/ QUOTE ]

*wipes tear*

boy that made my day!

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone starts with nothing, it's what you make of yourself from there on !!

I'm glad i could make your day i'm sure i do that alot for the unknowns of the server

G

GonthraX

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You gonna laugh at me 'cause I mined in cove and made wooden kite shields to sell for profit when I started playing UO?

You know what it is, you know were to put it, and you know were to go when your done...

S

Shad-SP

Hell, given where Revvo is today and where he started that seems more a compliment to his success than anything else; save maybe as proof positive of your own congitive abilities in thinking it an insult or ironic. LMAO, it wasnt even irony....start skipping recess and spend a little extra time in English class.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"It would seem the cat burglar has been caught by the very man who was trying to catch him!"
"How ironic."

G

<blockquote><hr>

Quote of the day at only 9 AM? Seems a little premature.

I mean, what if Revvo slips up in some thread and I reply with a post so damaging it actually manages to put him into stat in-game?

Just doesn't seem fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

As if you have never been .... premature ... with things huh?

Too bad so sad! I say post of the day... and I dont care if it was 6am!

S

Shad-SP

*whistles and looks around*

Errr, Wulf.....chalk this up to only 2 cups of coffee and my generally poor english skills, but what was your point?

*eagerly awaits gentle insult and explaination*

Cuz Irony might be:
"The cat burglar was robbed by the very man he was attempting to rob!"
"How ironic"

just wondering...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You gonna laugh at me 'cause I mined in cove and made wooden kite shields to sell for profit when I started playing UO?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol no. The irony is that he thought he could say something to me about t2a and old UO when it turns out he was a complete newb up until after powerscrolls. ZING! +1 Drax

awww look at this... everyone gets to hold hands for a thread.

how cute.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hell, given where Revvo is today and where he started that seems more a compliment to his success than anything else; save maybe as proof positive of your own congitive abilities in thinking it an insult or ironic. LMAO, it wasnt even irony....start skipping recess and spend a little extra time in English class.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the only proof here is your crappy attempt at using big words ROFLMAOTTDID.

HAR HAR you lose. k tks bye.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww looks like somebody has been mashing the notify mod button with their dialing wand, the funnies are gone

S

Shad-SP

This simply gives us the opportunity to start a whole new list of funnies...

So lets get started shall we?

Draxous a little help on taking us all into bizzaro world....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe HE's been pruned!!

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT would explain a lot of things.

...like the pent up hostility.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya know... not that I actually care but I find it funny that people insult, berate, make fun of and belittle other posters but the second someone calls you what they've been indicating the whole time... it's not ok?

*shrugs*

this forum is a circus... and no it being that has nothing to do with me.

that is all.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

the second someone calls you what they've been indicating the whole time... it's not ok?

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly.

Maybe if you spent more time here and less time at the Blue Oyster you'd have figured it out before now.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

the second someone calls you what they've been indicating the whole time... it's not ok?

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly.

Maybe if you spent more time here and less time at the Blue Oyster you'd have figured it out before now.

[/ QUOTE ]

riight.

D

Dark_Schneider

You know drax...

For asking if everyone is in highschool, you make it very clear that this forum affects you far too much... you're way too sensative, I dunno why you post with such anger and hostility and then act like everyone else is nuts....

*pats on shoulder* there there, there there, its gonna be alright... your epeen is intact, no one can take it from you, even if they could see it, they wouldn't take it

Kelmo should probably suspend you from stratics for your own good, you might give yourself a heart attack from all the stress this forum apparently seems to cause you... I think you need a break, get some sunshine or something

(now prove my point with some crazy "i pwnzors you all" reply, please)

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah... actually having a RL's a pancake... isn't it?

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You know drax...

For asking if everyone is in highschool, you make it very clear that this forum affects you far too much... you're way too sensative, I dunno why you post with such anger and hostility and then act like everyone else is nuts....

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I suppose you could view me however you want to... I kinda view most of you as the fat person watching a stand up comedians show laughing at the comics fat jokes.

*shrugs*

just another one that loves my style!

T

Timothy_SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they are stealthing.

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

lol, I suppose you could view me however you want to... I kinda view most of you as the fat person watching a stand up comedians show laughing at the comics fat jokes.

*shrugs*

just another one that loves my style!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, sounds like projection of self image to me, this isn't the matrix, sorry

But reading your posts is comedy
keep it up, insult me or something, i love it, call me fat lol call me a loser, show how immature you are...

who else will entertain me in my free time at work

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe they are stealthing.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, they have to escape somehow

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

Is this you?

+1 for me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, the great part is how i'm posting with a smile and laughing, and all your posts suggest thats you when you post, cuz you post with such hostility and anger, i kinda feel sorry for you

+ 0 for us both because this is the internet and if you need points for online posting you can make them up all day long if that makes you feel better about yourself

here in fact, because i feel bad for you

+1 more for drax

There? I know its not a tissue but its the best i can do for your tears at this time

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

But reading your posts is comedy
keep it up, insult me or something, i love it, call me fat lol call me a loser, show how immature you are...

who else will entertain me in my free time at work

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not calling you anything... you came into this thread to pick a fight with me. Hmmm I suppose that shows everyone true maturity.

Oh and yeah... and who would of guessed you'd actually be working while at work. Good job!! &lt;-- lol!

You love my style!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Lol, the great part is how i'm posting with a smile and laughing, and all your posts suggest thats you when you post, cuz you post with such hostility and anger, i kinda feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! cause you can see my face from behind your computer screen!

and how can I be mad when you do things like this:

<blockquote><hr>

+1 more for drax

[/ QUOTE ]

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's alot to be said for learning the difference between people laughing AT you and people laughing WITH you, one day you will get it sadly today will not be that day

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not calling you anything... you came into this thread to pick a fight with me. Hmmm I suppose that shows everyone true maturity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I chose to make fun of you, because you're funny
It's kinda like, I see a fire burning and I don't want it to go out so I give it fuel.

Basically, its fun to know I'll get an entertaining response from you, been a long time since someone was so easily and completely riled up on these boreds...

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

LOL! cause you can see my face from behind your computer screen!

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize, you posted that picture first claiming that was me...

Oh and on a COMPLETELY unrelated subject
, heres a definition for today, compliments of www.m-w.com:
Main Entry: jack·ass
Pronunciation: 'jak-"as
Function: noun
1 : DONKEY; especially : a male donkey
2 : a stupid person : FOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.