• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

luna exploiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

to the dirt bag who stole used a cheat to steal my blessed totem. I will get you trust me. You are a peace of ****. watch your back

J

johttenn

Can't the gms do anything about such an obvious exploit, I mean, the item was blessed...

G

No names or I will be forced to do Mod mojo. Sorry, thems the rules.

G

Word games and fill in the blanks will not fly either. *smiles*

S

Stryder and Vlad

It's a sad sad day on Siege if you can have one of your blessed items Stolen. Any information on how it happened so that others can avoid it? I'll donate 100k to your cause, pm me and I'll meet you in game.

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

and people wonder why this game is in the toilet

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill tell you why this game is crap!

Fish tanks!

And a lack of them..

If the fellow owned a fish tank, he would be hypnotized by the birth of something of a sea horse and be too distracted to of been at the bank DOH!

G

Aye. I wish exploiters and cheaters would get every thing due to them. They should not be allowed to play, in my humble opinion. Unfortunatly to protect againt wild accusations against innocent people, names can not be allowed. There are no unique names in UO.

G

edited because memnoch edited. response made no sense without his cheerleading exploiters

G

why delete my post it wasnt bad I didnt mention any names..... Just wondering

M

Mandolin

I'll toss in another 100K for the bounty.... Start keeping track, Stryder... player justice is brutal on Siege. Advise all contributor's of the person's name via ICQ to avoid any RoC violations here.

M

MeMn0cH

*sigh* looking to give back Geldwins PBD... Assuming this doesnt get deleted.. ICQ me: 223-761-062

G

I notice no mention of the totem.
no way to remove the pbd from the sword and make it usable?

M

Mandolin

EEep.... even this Vampire's eyes are blinded by the URL that came up... please pass this on Mortal to other channels please....

G

just wanted to thanks the *clears throat* (exploiter) for giving my brother back the pbd sword that was so nice of you.. I wish everyone was as nice as you in this game... So now we sit at luna bank spamming ( trading totem for headdress ) When my brother told me you guys asked him to join your guild. I did give him the right answer

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

not our fault you can't or won't go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

*chuckles* Not all of us are interested in board-PvP.. or being trolled by the moderators on every post, with a tagline which was taken out of context intentionally..

But, feel free to represent KSS in it's honorable glory (all three of you) over on BV2..

*goes to change tagline to: "Spyyyyyddder.. We love you... WE ALWAYs will..." - an unamed citizen of Iantown*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

not our fault you can't or won't go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

*chuckles* Not all of us are interested in board-PvP.. or being trolled by the moderators on every post, with a tagline which was taken out of context intentionally..

But, feel free to represent KSS in it's honorable glory (all three of you) over on BV2..

*goes to change tagline to: "Spyyyyyddder.. We love you... WE ALWAYs will..." - an unamed citizen of Iantown*

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;-----Spyder

M

Mandolin

"We're good then?"

"yes"

"just keep the [censored] off the boards"

"*nods*"

"nobody needs to know the [censored] up [censored] that goes on"

"*nods*"

Too long for a tagline...

Edit: I got dozens more.. gotta love UO Journal.. a reporter's best friend...

G

Oh please, spare me the spin.

You were the one cooking up schemes before, during, and after that conversation, and continued to stir the pot long before I started calling you out here. Don't give me the holier than thou routine.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Oh please, spare me the spin.

You were the one cooking up schemes before, during, and after that conversation, and continued to stir the pot long before I started calling you out here. Don't give me the holier than thou routine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever Ru... Talk about schemes...sheesh.. shall I pull out the convo's caught while stealthed? You and Delly seem to believe that doctored ICQ logs and Journals are justifiable.. so I don't see a problem since I have no need to do so..

*Waits for Nuriko and a few other sheep to quit UO as a result*

B

Beatrice Quill

Agreed. Anyway, you gave away your drama crown, remember! Don't make us call Dagashi back in here to charge you a drama tax!

But, if it's quotes you want, try this one - far better than any random item that floats to the top of the sewer of your journals:

<blockquote><hr>

"Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your actions. Watch your actions; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character for it will become your destiny."

[/ QUOTE ]
-Frank Outlaw

or, a shorter one -
<blockquote><hr>

"There is nothing noble in being superior to some other person. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self."

[/ QUOTE ]
-I forget who said that

or, if that's too long, try this one:
<blockquote><hr>

"Dogs have so many friends because they wag their tails, not their tongues"

[/ QUOTE ]
-Someone or other, but fitting for one who likes ninja forms.

G

be really really careful with your itemcount. the same happened to me 2 or 3 days ago while fighting. i didnt pay attention on how many items i had in my backpack. somehow i reached the max from looting and when i wanted to switch weapons, my pbded weapon dropped on the floor. luckily gonthrax saw it and could grab it and give it back to me. i dont know how it happened to you, since i would assume it was at luna bank, but from what i know, its the exploit got fixed with the last fix. i can only happen still if you for yourself pick up those items and fill your backpack to full and then drop something.

G

from what i know you cant do that to someone else, u can only do it to yourself. it happens when you put 125 items into your backpack and then try to drop something from your paperdoll to your backpack, the backpack is already at max and cant hold another item. it will then just fall on the floor. they fixed an exploit where you could put items dirrectly into the backpack of someone else and fill it up and make it drop like described above. after the fix, noone besides urself can do that anymore, so saying someone exploited you is wrong, its more i [censored] up with itemcount and someone picked up the item when it dropped.

G

Well, this thread has gone to hell.

First, to answer Imasho Glithram's question. When a post is removed, all replies to that post are removed as well. There is nothing I can do about that, even if the subsequent posts are not breaking the rules. Sorry about that.

Spyder, I truly have no idea what to say to you. Is it your intent to hurt innocent people that cared for you to punish others? If that is the case, please choose one of my quotes. I am certain you have many saved for special occasions. I am ok with that.

I am torn, I have lost all objectivity concerning you due to this tactic. Picking on a sweet person that had nothing what so ever to do with this is a despicable act. I must go to work soon and I will be busy today. I expect this post will be removed.

If it is your intent to embarass former friends, you have succeeded. I am truly embarassed to ever have called you friend. I apologize to the entire shard for that.

It would be easy for me to remove that post about you wanting people to quit UO. I fear that would not stop you though. *shakes head* I do not know anymore. I just don't know what you want.

I

imported_Castor

kelmo, let me know if you need a man screwing a dog story in this thread....

E

elric_uo

Your facination with beastiality scares me

Although you just can't beat a good woman with a horse video

*wonders if Castor is familiar with the "Slap Happy" series*

I

imported_Castor

i have found that nothing derails a thread faster than an inappropriate story such as that.

B

Beatrice Quill

One of many reasons why I -
A) avoid Luna unless it's absolutely neccesary to go there and
B) empty my pack before going there, keeping a few emergency runes and gate scrolls in my bank box to get me back home again.

Anyone who is going to Luna for reasons other than PvP really has very little reason to have anything in their backpack at all. Yes, I know - 'why should I have to do that, etc' - I do it because I want control over what I might lose, plain and simple. If you're there to trade, trade from your bank box.

If you're there to PvP, well, you're not much of a PvPer in my personal opinion. Real PvPers don't need guards to back them up. Real PvPers do it at least 50 screens from a guard zone. Real PvPers do it with whipped cream! Um, maybe not that last one.
*waits for all the 'you don't PvP, so shut up' excuses*

But, exploiters are lower than mongbat dung on the food chain. We still have player justice around here somewhere, right?

G

<blockquote><hr>

luna exploiter

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey guys... I hate to be the one to fess up, but someones got to...

it was me guys...

I know... I am ashamed of what I did, but hey it could have been worse no?

I realize now that my actions where uncalled for...

G

Yes... you might have guessed it by now... I am the one that found the cool hack on how to die in luna...

Gay F-in' town if yeh ask me...

we should just go down to felucia... get rid of these other stupid places like ilish (yes I hate ilish, namely because of it's gay paragons...)

G

<blockquote><hr>

felucia...

[/ QUOTE ]

is that some weird cross between Delucia and Felucca?

G

Yes, it's where the sheep fight back when Kelmo shows up. They can also steal from you there. Ever been fleeced by a sheep?

*coughs*

G

LOL ... you crazy girl !!

The sheep have been hiding out in my house a lot lately - I think they realized Kelmo isnt accessed to my house and they know its safe.
hahah

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

and what rule is that exactly breaking...?

G

so saying someone exploited you is wrong, its more i [censored] up with itemcount and someone picked up the item when it dropped.

well actually he asked my brother to hold a bag that had 114 items in it. said his bank was full. the bag had about 100 single gold pieces and some regs. (clearing going to try to use a exploit). then asked if he could see the totem. took totem of head dropped to ground. scum bags takes it and hides. So call it what you want

J

johttenn

Its still an exploit of game mechanics to deny someone of something illegally...if a thief legitamately steals something or scams you without using an exploit thats a really fun part of the game; however, someone getting a blessed artifact because of an exploit where it'll fall to the ground is something totally different.

G

Well here is your mistakes that allowed you to be scammed:

1) Never take a bag to hold from someone you dont know.
2) If you do, then I suggest opening it and if you see something like that, immediately drop it
3) WHENEVER and I repeat WHENEVER someone tells you to "take something off so they can see it", a <font color="red"> BIG RED WARNING FLAG </font> should be waved in front of your eyes. My slogan is "See with your eyes, not your hands" they can very easily open your paper doll and see the totem on your head. No need to take it off. And if someone tells you to take things off for them to see or lock it down on the floor, etc... most likely they are trying to scam you.

I

IOSHGuildmaster

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

He said it earlier in the thread...because names are not unique to specific players.

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be breaking the personal attack rule along with the rule he posted earlier..

By saying someone scammed you you are labelling them as a scammer..

Without solid proof, none of which can be posted past the apparent hear-say which is basically worthless..

So you are calling someone a bad thing without any proof, whos to say someone doesnt make the same accuesations to your name without any proof?

Any with this so called "player justice" who is to keep this situation from becoming another Salem Witch Trial.

G

sadly even with full proof even by various persons, ur still not allowed. i for myself would put calling scammers by their name put into the category help building the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.