• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's suspiciously quiet in here... (babble thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what are you lot up to that you shouldn't be, hmm? I'm not making soap anymore. Well, I suppose technically I am, since saponification takes 4-6 weeks, but it's mostly makin itself. So you can all come back and babble again :)

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: It's suspiciously quiet in here...

Strange. Usually takes longer than this for a new moderator to get paranoid....

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Strange. Usually takes longer than this for a new moderator to get paranoid....

Does it help that I've got 5 children? I can assure you, if they're all quiet, they're up to something they shouldn't be!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

everyone is at th equeens soulforge script botting relics

A

Argantes

Shouldnt u be shopping for my new computer so I can play at home again!? ;)

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The course of true love is ever rocky...

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Maybe COH the pretend friends killed everyone with their red alts.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Maybe COH the pretend friends killed everyone with their red alts.
Do you have some sort of problem Dodger...forever moaning about stuff you have no clue about!

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No clue about? I was just there when they swapped chars after buddying me to kill the spawn for them then killed me, funny I didnt see you there.

And its not moaning, it warning. Lowest of the low friendly blue pretenders.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oi, you two, take your argument elsewhere please.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sorry Cailleach, just trying to defend my guild from spouted rubbish.

END

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ooooo..............we got 2 Babble Threads

Babble on peeps

:popcorn:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Does it help that I've got 5 children? I can assure you, if they're all quiet, they're up to something they shouldn't be!
You must be doing something wrong!!!

My Kids are all quiet untill i take their gag off that is :mf_prop:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Shouldn`t you both be ingame!

Yesterday it was soap making, today it's flowery earrings. Tonight, when the kids have gone to bed, it's kill everything time :)

N

Nyte Doombringer

Oh geez I was gone half the day yesterday shopping and looking at computer type things. The only thing I like to go shopping for. LOL That is why it was so quiet. hehe I had to go out in the umm real world. Geez scary place I was so glad when I got home and back into the real world inside my monitor, LOL

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Told you this was the Babble Thread

New Mod forgot to close the old one

:thumbup1:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Told you this was the Babble Thread

New Mod forgot to close the old one

:thumbup1:

Hehe, new mod is still getting to grips with the differences between modding here and adminning her own board! I'll get there though, never fear :)

What's everybody up to today? I've managed to subdue the children and am working on a beaded bun net. Not interesting really, I know, but I like doing it :)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
morning all and what a bright sunny morning it is too, windows open, no heating on yet, is it really october

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my pc died again - I think it's terminal this time. Good job I can pinch Terry's.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
morning all and what a bright sunny morning it is too, windows open, no heating on yet, is it really october
Morning on a sunday. Here the heating is on, and no windows open. It`s below zero during night. The sun is slowly becoming just a pale thing on the sky.

Yeah - october is really here. I wished I lived somewhere more... south..:(

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah - october is really here. I wished I lived somewhere more... south..
I bet you would soon get home sick for the screenary.
*pass's a hot chocolate drink with a tot of whiskey in it*

my pc died again - I think it's terminal this time. Good job I can pinch Terry's.
Oh no can't be without a PC, but good to see you took your spare back to use in the mean time.
*pass's a whiskey*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot! A new babble-thread? I am gone for the weekend and everything is going topsy-turvy here ... I think I have to lie down for a bit ....

J

JPDefault

What is one supposed to in a babble thread? Questions like this?

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're supposed to babble inanely (or is it insanely?) in the babble thread and talk about anything and everything...

Petra what's wrong with the machine?

I've had fun with my machine today, my copy of Windows 7 finally arrived, and it's much faster to instal than XP or Vista, which is just as well given I ended up installing it 4 or 5 times before I realised that (by the looks of it) leaving my TV connected via HDMI during the install was a bad idea...

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all!

Hmmm ... since this is a new babble-thread, maybe I should think of something new to start my babbling with. Let's see ....

Ah, what the hey!? I can't be bothered:

Morning all!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My son came over yesterday - it's officially dead. power pack gone, mb will read the ram and that's all when connected to a different power pack. hdd is probably gone too.
We asked him about windows 7 while he was here, he isn't very impressed - vista with extra bugs. We might be able to round up some bits to rebuild something in the case next week.

E

ElrikGarin

*sneaks and peeks in*

Morning everybody !
Another beautiful day starts with reading through the Forums....wish I didn't have to work. *sigh*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
darn rotating sig thing is down again. I wish I knew how to make the thing myself!

Better still, I wish these boards had the option to select the sig for each post like the old ones did. :(

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least your sig hasn't vanished from the interwebby

:(:(:(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) When I get my own pc up and running again I'll try giving it a transparent background. Don't have the tools for the job on Terry's.

Or if you're very lucky someone may have the original hiding in their browser cache.

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you remember what the name of the old pic was barian?
there is a chance i've got it on my machine (I tend to "save as" interesting pics/gifs), but unless it's an obvious file i may not be able to find it by browsing* :( (my browser cache is currently clean, as i wiped my old C: drive).

Petra that doesn't sound good :(
can you remember what the spec of you machine was roughly?
I may have some parts spare that could fit it (I'm having a clear out soon, although i've already promised one of my sisters friend's one of our old machines once i've got it running again).

I must confess so far, apart from the problems with the install (and the fact I don't like the live mail interface), i'm finding 7 to be more responsive than Vista was, especially things like the pictures directories, where the thumbnails are showing much faster than they did under vista (which could chug along updating them at times).

*I try to keep my pics organised, but the main folder has thousands.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barian's file was 'pickaxe.gif' I went looking in my cache for it just in case.

No worries Nilrem. Terry's going to buy a mb bundle for me, my son says he's got a hdd and they'll put it all in the existing case.

J

JPDefault

Hello people.
I had a car accident this morning. :( I need comfort. :(

Largan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I understand it feels shaky!

*gives JP a hug*

Glad you made it out allright!

Status