I find it sad that ...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asmodeus SP

JSV can only use dismount and pets to get kills. They even hide and dismount from their own house.

G

hell we all know this! thats just JSV! 3 tammers and verum in the middle

I

imported_mo'gluk

umm hey now, I don't have taming or dismount ability... I run a stealth Mojoka.... jeez get it right....

G

<blockquote><hr>

JSV can only use dismount and pets to get kills. They even hide and dismount from their own house.

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_mo'gluk

i believe in the fights I saw tonight we didn't use one tamer yet we saw a fewon the TnA side and we were able to fight out of our house and drop quite a few of the TnA bunch... if only we could transfer that onto a faction holding sigils!!!!

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

its called strategy boy we took your tamers out and statted them . ohh did he forget to mention they had 2 tamers there and a dismounter. Both tamers removed they all fled to the house for twenty minutes as our 2 tamers statted more of them in their owne house . now that is truely funny he cries about us hiding in the house but where did they go after we removed their tamers heh

S

Sir Ha-ward

Funny that what you call strategy, others call cowardice ....

G

<blockquote><hr>

if only we could transfer that onto a faction holding sigils!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]\

That'd be sweet except True Brits stronghold has guardzones

C

Calibretto

I find it sad you come here and post this.

TnT and TnA all they do is fight from Krystals house.

Hell five of em killed me the other day and only one [censored] had enough courage to come out and try and loot me. And it was just me and Tis him standing there.
Every guild on here uses pets and dismounters. So seriously don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

The only guild I have not seen house fight here is KOC.

P

pikon198

I actually live in a stone house, so please don't throw any glass, my horse might step on it and i may get dismounted...

I

imported_Leaf

That was not true. I was one of the 2 tamers and never went into the house because I didn't have access to it. I stayed out front and fought the whole time. When I was stated, I still stayed out front to wait out stat until you guys kept revealing me and killing me. I left and came back after stat and still fought from the front yard. So no, we all weren't fighting from the house. Nice try though.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

TnT and TnA all they do is fight from Krystals house.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll start taking screen shots or fraps videos of you guys in your six houses dismounting and casting from inside.
<blockquote><hr>

Hell five of em killed me the other day and only one [censored] had enough courage to come out and try and loot me. And it was just me and Tis him standing there.

[/ QUOTE ] that was me that ran out, and I didnt loot, I just looked to make sure you died. Why didn't I loot if I could only see tis him still there? Because I could only SEE tis him, your five stealthers were, well, stealthing.

<blockquote><hr>

The only guild I have not seen house fight here is KOC.

[/ QUOTE ]thats because they dont have a house down the steeet from yours. Maybe if you left town, and went by their house and tried sieging them, you'd see sometimes they have to house sit a little too.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

i believe in the fights I saw tonight we didn't use one tamer

[/ QUOTE ]
you weren't there long, huh?
<blockquote><hr>

yet we saw a fewon the TnA side

[/ QUOTE ]I put stealth/tame back on goron. So I was one. Leaf was there, but she was not accessed to house. Would you like me to start naming the jsv/wanna be jsv tamers I had tags for?
<blockquote><hr>

and we were able to fight out of our house and drop quite a few of the TnA bunch...

[/ QUOTE ]true... AFTER an hour of house sitting. How many times did amanda shade die in that house? how about that gil guy? 5 times? 6 times? We were ready for you guys to come out and fight, but you didn't. You stayed inside trying to get dismount kills fromt he safety of your houses. Only after half of us went back to krystals and afk, did you guys come out. Yes, you ran all over us- all 4 of us... with your 9+ (I didn't know uo only let you hold a limited number of bars)

I am going to start FRAPing our fights. Then when you guys come here and say 'waaa waaa house sit waaaa' I will post a link to the video and laugh.

G

<blockquote><hr>

thats because they don't have a house down the street from yours.

[/ QUOTE ]
UMMM they have the house right next to the JSV waterfall house. More parrots!!!!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

After the 9 years of playing UO and the many others on this shard who have played fewer or longer then I, who go way back to the good oll days of Sp and the unfortunate conception of JsV, the whole shard is wrong??
Have guilds had to house sit before ie Afk/Stat/outnumbered/or on Alts? sure, but its not mosts guilds policy, JsV has cornered the market on that, sry to inform you, but thats what your guild is noted for, You yourself have the tag above your head, that u rarely role without your fifteen pets by yerside, so u cant point the finger at anyone, your the staple for this whole type of cowardly fighting, and thats what it is, and If you are there calling it tactics!
Wow!

A guilds actions are displayed by its leader, and we all see what you do, Hide in the middle of fifteen pets, so its natural for your guildys to follow suit and believe that hiding in the house and fighting is good game play.

If you guys would actually grow a pair and fight without pets and come outside even when the odds arnt in your favour respect might start to be given!

Bug Filled Cupcakes 4 U!

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

If you guys would actually grow a pair and fight without pets and come outside even when the odds arnt in your favour respect might start to be given!

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that strategy working for you?

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007
Funny that what you call strategy, others call cowardice ....
----------------------------------------------------------

You know haha go get on gerbiler or wavace and go hide in the f*cking corner with fudd and sling cupcakes bunch of fruity b*tches . other than that it is called tactics battlefield combat is never fair or even i saw tna and jsv all fall to their houses when 2 or more people died given i am a stealther i was on my ride fighting shown most of the time and my tamers were khalan ,dyno, and marvin we had three sorry and 2 dismounters so i guess our pets and tamers out numbered you so you ran to your house and hid and left poor leaf high and dry
ohh and i went into the house for the first time that night becouse i had a call for work and had to leave then all my people went in the house becouse alot of people logged out when i came back we came out of the house and put your sorry as*es into your right place cry more i love it the worship is noted

I

imported_Mr. Sly

I had fun watching JSV and Guys fighting at krystals.. i jsut stand back and loot :&gt;

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Is he for real?
Still calling it tactics?
Vermun no one blames you for your character type, thats game play, its what you Call "Tactics"
cant do the job yerself so you get pets to do it for you!

Poo Filled Cupcake 4 U!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Vermun, actually believe it or not, people in there own funny way are trying to help you see the light, imagine for a second that pets wernt allowed in Pvp anymore? Would jsv adapt or disbann? hopefully adapt, and when you guys did, would you prolly have fun? sure, and wouldnt it be a great feeling on you guys part to get kills on good pvpers and know you did it by yer own merrit? and you didnt have to hind behind pets? most guilds grab pets to counter you guys "So Called Tactics"

Eat a Pet Free Cupcake Pls!

I

imported_dexdash

heres my beef; there is nothing more chicken**** than a naked stealth dismount tamer running blessed fey leggs and carrying 50 band aids. you know who you are everyone does. no one else can compete without suplies and armor. you have nothing to lose and you bring 2300 skill points to the fight. i bring 700 skill points and a bag full of stuff to stay alive. there is no benefit to killing you except to get you out of the way so i can do real pvp. i hate you we all do

S

Sir Ha-ward

In case anyone was intersted I took a screenshot of JSV at the Luna bus stop this morning

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007
If you were showing then I think hell just froze over cause theres a better chance of that happening. Only time your showing is when I detect dat ass and you run off with the tail in between your legs, LOL. But ya as far as the worship and crying line there maybe you should actually read and try to intelligently comprehend a post before you , and your guildies , ignorantly throw that line out there. I mean really try to come back with something original, just saying "OMG ITS WORSHIP!" or maybe "OMG YOUR CRYING!" is really just the modern day version of saying "I know you are but what am I?" over and over again... kinda first grady ya know? But hey, what ever your level of education is, good for you
*HuGz*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you know haha the reason we use pets not becouse we cant fight real pvpers, its just that there arent any real pvpers out there anymore .
everyone does use stealth tamers and it is a problem but we ADAPTED as usual when everyone else wants to not be gimp then we will change again so until then dream of those days on wavace when you chased me around with a bola and your beetle and smoke bomb after the all kill or when i fought haha 1v1 and i get you low and in rolls puffy and the rest of the otf crew i think peoples memories are as long as most of their penises

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
grow up, anyone down for a field alliance vs jsv and their shardwide blue alliance, we could just eliminate them with superior tactics by banding together. then theyd just either log out and not leave their house which is better for everyone minus their 200 man alliance
just some food for thought, i know wed be willing too

you like apples verum?

how you like them apples

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

you know haha the reason we use pets is becouse we cant fight real pvpers, its just that we arent real pvpers . everyone does use stealth tamers and it is a problem but we ADAPTED and suk as usual when everyone else wants to not be gimp then we will change again and be gimper, so until then dream of those days when you chased me around laughing at me after the all kill or when i fought haha 1v1 and i got owned and in rolls puffy and the rest of the otf crew,laughing, i think peoples memories are as long as most of their penises, man i love p3nis3s

[/ QUOTE ]

There we go Queerum, fixed that for you, you had a few typos there buddy
*hugz*

I

I'm glad you found someone else to worship.

If you guys spent as much time training skills and fighting as you do crying on these boards you might not get your asses handed to you every time.

Edit: No, you probably would still get your asses handed to you. *light bulb goes off* That is why you are here and not in game!!

S

Sir Ha-ward

Oh boy and here comes my number one fan Scorny, always a pleasure to laugh at you, even though somehow maybe you couldnt comprehend the post i made a lil bit ago about using the same line over and over again? Ya know, trying to have a comeback and not having the word worship in it? After I destroyed you , spanked that booty, and sent you crying to the mods last time im honestly surprised that you would even post in a thread that im in, kudos to you sir
*applauds*

<blockquote><hr>

Edit: No, you probably would still get your asses handed to you. *light bulb goes off* That is why you are here and not in game!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if you must know im reading the news on msnbc since your one of my biggest fans and your so concerned about me. I mean i know reading the news is a little bit different than you sitting in a dark room by yourself reading your "adult" style pop up books, but hey, whatever you prefer.

P.S. When are you going to send me that screenshot of me standing over your body? I said I would autograph it and call you my #1 fan on there

<blockquote><hr>

If you guys spent as much time training skills and fighting as you do crying on these boards you might not get your asses handed to you every time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hm, well whats your excuse then?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
storytime, i take that as a direct insult!

fact is people dont wana play bc it is honesty played out and kind of boring.... no one here is crying that i can see besides verum "go figure" but its all going to be fine soon!

ps loading the brit faction with more ghost cams, enjoy guys its an early xmas present

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
i dont know whats funnier the fact people take elmers cupcake so srsly or the fact you spend time looking for cupcake pics to compliment his joke.....

*jsv alliance* OMG ITS PUFFY GET HERE NOW QUICK HES NEWLY. - AEowyn

I

imported_Goron

I'm all for bashing jsv here but...
<blockquote><hr>

anyone down for a field alliance vs jsv and their shardwide blue alliance

[/ QUOTE ]that statement rubs me funny. I find myself fighting blue k0c more than red k0c... much more.
At least jsv is in factions... Its all the blue jsv wanna be guilds in their alliance that bug me.

I

<blockquote><hr>

Oh boy and here comes my number one fan Scorny, always a pleasure to laugh at you, even though somehow maybe you couldnt comprehend the post i made a lil bit ago about using the same line over and over again? Ya know, trying to have a comeback and not having the word worship in it? After I destroyed you , spanked that booty, and sent you crying to the mods last time im honestly surprised that you would even post in a thread that im in, kudos to you sir
*applauds*

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I don't reply to you because you are a non factor?

As in, you don't matter, in game or on the boards?

Maybe if you mattered, people would be on the boards making posts crying about how you kicked their butts. But, they aren't. They are making those posts about JSV.

So what is left? I guess you can try to be a pain in the ass on the boards since you are basically nothing in game. Unfortunately for you, being a nothing in game pretty much means that you are a nothing here too. A loud mouthed nothing, but a nothing none the less.

So, keep yacking. You can hear yourself at least even if no one else is listening.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

that statement rubs me funny. I find myself fighting blue k0c more than red k0c

[/ QUOTE ]

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

I'm all for bashing jsv here but...
<blockquote><hr>

anyone down for a field alliance vs jsv and their shardwide blue alliance

[/ QUOTE ]that statement rubs me funny. I find myself fighting blue k0c more than red k0c... much more.
At least jsv is in factions... Its all the blue jsv wanna be guilds in their alliance that bug me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree some do play blues, but the majority play reds, its just senseless to play a red an be open for a gank like I was speaking of before.... one other difference is our blues flag to heal/ress their blues sit back and just all skill people.

and as far as factions, Ive played it forever it was dead for so long when we did play bc people quit due to being in statloss all the time... Yes im over exagerating..... but srsly is their really a benefit too it?

Think about that too the whole benefit thing. whats MI do for pvpers?

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007
that statement rubs me funny. I find myself fighting blue k0c more than red k0c... much more.
At least jsv is in factions... Its all the jsv wanna be guilds in their alliance that bug me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEA man if we could fit more people in brits we would but our faction is full now and no more of our people can join make some room and more of our people will be orange to you no hard fealings i have respect for all true tna ao and myth but the other ****** bags you got with you will be dealt with

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe I don't reply to you because you are a non factor?

[/ QUOTE ]

But somehow you just keeping replying to me, that is what a true fan does, my friend.

Sadly though I dont see posts about the butt kickings from JSV, I see people laughing at JSV, theres a difference, maybe you cant tell the difference, i dunno. But its ok dude, I know your still upset about your friends of so many years kicking you to the curb and laughing at you as soon as me and my boyz came into the guild, so ya, keep the good stuff coming bro, cause you really got us rolling in vent, and i thank you for that

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007
as haha logs in gerbiler or wavace and cries more about jsv bahahahaha die more ya baby newb ive been in this game since 97 and ive been every template under the sun boy so leave this game and these boards your nothing never have been and never will be just a dead body on a field full of otf jerkoffs

P

Punani/Atilla

Welp, i read this thread. I think all guilds have fought from a house. That said, when i hear house hidding i do think first of JSV. The only time I see most guilds run in a house is when there are 300 tamers and dismounters sitting outside. I know we would be up (I feel I can speak for our guild on this issue) to a fight in Ish, or somewhere where there are no houses or GZs. I also feel KOC would do that (not to speak for them). Now, would JSV and crew meet us there? this could be fun.

For the record, I don't have to fight from the house because of my temp (so I rarely do it). Nothing is more fun then picking off a few guys with 20 friends standing there.

I

<blockquote><hr>

as haha logs in gerbiler or wavace and cries more about jsv bahahahaha die more ya baby newb ive been in this game since 97 and ive been every template under the sun boy so leave this game and these boards your nothing never have been and never will be just a dead body on a field full of otf jerkoffs

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Woa , woa sweety , calm down a bit. Looks like you just some serious sadness running through your veins, I didnt mean to affect you so bad irl . Maybe you should borrow some of Eds stash and smoke a bit before you let someone make you so sad Lol. So ya , in other words....

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

Just thought id copy and paste one for ya there ...
<blockquote><hr>

But its ok dude, I know your still upset about your friends of so many years kicking you to the curb and laughing at you as soon as me and my boyz came into the guild, so ya, keep the good stuff coming bro, cause you really got us rolling in vent, and i thank you for that

[/ QUOTE ]

I

<blockquote><hr>

But its ok dude, I know your still upset about your friends of so many years kicking you to the curb and laughing at you as soon as me and my boyz came into the guild, so ya, keep the good stuff coming bro, cause you really got us rolling in vent, and i thank you for that

[/ QUOTE ] I joined an alliance with some of my VmP mates, the rest ended up in TnA/TnT.

Where did you end up? Oh ya, in a guild too small to do anything other than pancake about getting their asses kicked constantly and talk stuff on the boards without ever being able to back it up.

Sucks to be you.

I

imported_mo'gluk

I have locked one thread I don't want to lock all threads but I will post this for all involved and the warnings taht will follow

FROM THE ROC

J. posting of pornography, racist or otherwise discriminating remarks, threats to cause physical or mental harm, extreme offensive language, material that breaks any law or otherwise totally unacceptable posts or links to pages that contain the aforementioned material may result in an immediate ban from the forums.

K. Deliberately circumventing the censor filter is prohibited.

any questions

ROC

S

Sir Ha-ward

Too small to do anything? Someone hasnt been to uo.com in awhile. Ah well, an ignorant mind is still a mind so i guess i have to respect that
*hUgZ*

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007
yea you are to small to do anything well atleast thats what krystal says anyway

I

imported_mo'gluk

<blockquote><hr>

In case anyone was intersted I took a screenshot of JSV at the Luna bus stop this morning

[/ QUOTE ]

needed to fix it for you.....

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

Too small to do anything? Someone hasnt been to uo.com in awhile. Ah well, an ignorant mind is still a mind so i guess i have to respect that
*hUgZ*

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, haha ur still playing with the people u have been for last 2 years right?

thought so

AS for scorn which alliance/guild hasnt he been in?

Status
Not open for further replies.